State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Nov 30, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to State Bank of India [SBI]

Having problems with State Bank of India [SBI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by State Bank of India [SBI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

State Bank of India [SBI] reviews & complaints (25881)

SBI hall ticket — sbi hall ticket for the post of clerk

Respected sir i have appiled sbil clerical post through online i have got my id and password.Now i want to know my hall ticket...

State Bank of India, Gopalganj Bihar — to reissiued atm card

i m facing problam about reeissue atm card since febuary
earlier i have fullfill all the formalities...

I went to State Bank Of India, Dadri, Guatam Budh Nagar(U.P) for opening a new account, when I entered the bank I asked for
Account Opening Form from the clerk named RUP CHAND, he said i dont have forms forms for opening accounts than I said again to him for forms, he didn't listen to me this time also, than I waited for almost more than 5 hours than I got the form, all this happened on[protected] and I entered in the Bank at 10:30am.When I filled the form and went to clerk RUP CHAND
he said your form is half complete but i said to him after asking
my gurantor and checking myselfand I came to conclusion that my form is complete than I again went to clerk Rupchand, he said now you come to me after some days.
Today I went to the bank and asked Rupchand to give me my Account number and my cheque book.than he said come to me after 2 hours I said to him that I am alredy coming after 4 days than he talked to me in very abusive language and said I am not going to complete your form.I am very frustated now
please help me I will be very thankful to you
my address is
Saurabh Bhati
so mr Brijpal singh Bhati
Village &Post-Saithli, Via-Dadri
Dist-Gautam budh nagar 203207 (U.P.)
my mobile number is ([protected])
Land Line[protected]
hi, this is a very good way for complaint. from this these types of problems may be short out. brave!!! 4 ur this step. be a good citizen.
from : RAVINDRA NAGAR
emAIL: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
ph : [protected]
Hello sir
Your complaint is 100% correct. I have faced this in State Bank of India Dadri Branch. There way of working is very lazy.Specially Local staff is so rued behavior, it is difficult to believe that it is a Government Bank. I applied for ATM card 20 months before, can you imagine application after submitting to Branch Manager also, application is not traceable. Again i filled an application on 26 May 2009. Confirmed on 06 July 09 that application is not forwarded till not to authority. That application is submitted to Deputy Manager of the Branch. Now I am going to ask through RTI information. I am a practicing Advocate at High Court and Ex- Serviceman, can you imagine this behavior.It is real, Security staff of the State Bank Dadri Branch is much more over smart. Problem is also that you approach anybody higher authority nobody listen the problem, Just take the applications and I think so they through in dustbin. Now I am thinking to ask information through RTI than i will proceed further.

Zulfiqar Ali Khan, M.A., LL.M., M.Phil(Law)
Advocate at High Court
Village & PO: Kalaunda
Teh: Dadri
Distt: Gautam Budh Nagar
State: U.P
Pincode: 203 207
Email:[protected]@gmail.com
Mobile: [protected]
according to me maximum employees of sbi work in very lazy rued behavior style gvt. provides tham a big amount in sallary but thay do nat provide good sirvice it is my pursonnal exp. in sbi
bank should make a quality department to analyse the behaviour and work of employees
and u can make a survay apon sbi, s customer and definetly u will get dissetisfaction in them
in future if sbi will not provide good sirvice so custmer will close thair account definetly
DEAR SIR,
I REQUEST TWO MONTH FOR ATM CARD, BUT NO RECEIVE ATM CARD AND NOT FOR CONFORM THAT WHAT HAPPENING ATM CARD.PLS REPLY JUST ITS PROBLEM.
SINGHRAJ BHATI, BSC, ACCOUNT DIPLOMA.
VILLAGE & PO.NANGLA NAINSUKH, CHOLLAS
TEH. DADRI, G.B NGR, UP(203207)
EMAIL:[protected]@GMAIL.COM
MOB. [protected].

Yesterday i.e., on Sunday 9th June, 08 in the morning at 07:40 Hrs I withdrawn Rs.15, 000/- from State Bank of India, Hyderabad Public School Br(2728) ATM. I am a customer of that branch for the last ten years.The machine gave 29xRs.500 and 5xRs.100 notes. To my utter surprise I found one of the Rs.500 notes has been cut in the middle and fixed with cellotape, while another one repaired in the side with cellotape. Those notes could not be used in the market.I am having the ATM transaction slip with me.Still then the bank itself is not accepting those notes.What should I do? The person/Persons in the SBI-Hyd Pub School Br responsible for keeping notes in ATM to be punished.
    this is ramesh open a account of dwarkapuri colony
    I had a similar experince with one of the SBI ATM in ahmedabad. In my case certain portion of Rs. 100 note was missing. When I contacted the bank they bluntly replied that it cannot happen as every note is verified before going in to ATM. I was not replaced and treated very badly as if I was the person who was telling lie. They asked me what proof I have that the note came out of their ATM. And I think no customer can prove it.

We were given tata sbi card inour society saying tht ndpl bill may be paid thr this and life time free.After one week we were told that fee will be charged.Then i called up custmer care and complained about the same and as per direction i have destroyed the same.This is more than six month stroy.
      I am workng for a good company as head and requires touring.I have been harassed by the call centre peple for the billed outstanding wihich i have not used at all.They have transferred 149 from SBI card and now wants me to pay 1700.

I tried my best and i require to go to the consumer forum.
      Sir mera tata n. [protected] hai, mai apne handset or pc par net chlana chahta tha, lekin cusmer care wale koi sahi jankari hi nahi dete, na hi unhe kuch pata hai. jaise 1st time c2900i me net activate karne par 7din free hota hai, or baad me activate karvane par surfing fir bhi free hoti hai, lekin tata care wale in baaton ko nakar dete hai. asal me vo puri jankari dene me asmarth hain. thankyou.

Myself Atul Kumar Singhal & I am using the Credit Card of SBI, My card No. is [protected]. Before some time I have purchased a mobile phone of Sony from online site of INDIA TIMES SHOPPING through the card of SBI, they told me that your payment cut buy the credit card in EMI Mode, but the payment debit by the company in one time, & SBI charged me the late fee or other due charges, kindly help me!!!

I want to give the whole balance amount of mine.

Atul Kumar Singhal
        I am holding SBI credit card with credit card number – [protected] Card Holder Name – B Prabha.

I have been paying my minimum due for the card on every month payment due date.

Since I had changed my address, I have not been receiving my physical statement for the past few months. But I used to get SMS about my current balance and due amount.

As on 17th January 2010, I got a message says that I have current balance amount of 63, 663, 53 and due amount is 37, 166.75, I was really shocked after seeing this message why because I have not been using my card for the past three months and I am paying my due amount only. Last monthly, I got SMS says that I have the current balance of around 30, 000 and due amount is around 7, 000. I paid Rs.10, 000 in January 1st week.

After receiving the SMS, I had called the customer care and raised the complaint about this issue and also asked for physical statement. I had received my physical statement, In the statement, the amount of 38, 749.88 had been debited in my card as ‘Loan Plan Debit with EMI Paid’ but I had never asked for any loan in my credit card. Without my knowledge and request how the loan plan got activated and get debited from my card. I would like to know the clear explanation for this issue.

Kindly check the details and resolve my issue. Also my credit limit is 30, 000, I had utilized my credit limit fully, But how the bank can provide me the loan with EMI option for the card which does not have OTB(open To Buy) and that without the customer knowledge & Request.

I had been charged with many fee because of this loan option.
        I am holding a SBI card with a number of [protected] . They had charged some loan amount with EMI option in my card without my knowledge. There are no proper process is being followed in the bank. So i am planning to go for settelment.

I asked the customer care to process my settlement when my outstaing balance is 23, 000, but they didnt process and when i called the customer care, there were no proer response. Now they had increased my outstanding balance as 27, 000. I havent amde any transactions for the past three months, but i asked the customer care, they are telling that the added amount is my minimum due.

Since i asked for settelment, they should close my account and contact me for the settlement, But they are not at all doing that and they are keep on increasing my outstanding balance.
        Kindly help me out in this issue and get the settlement with the outstading balance of 23, 000 which is the genuine amount which i need to pay.

My contact number is [protected]

State Bank of India — not getting printout of online clerical exams registration form

I am sri Kuldip Kalita. I have submitted the online application form for clerical exam on 24th May 2008. My...

I deposited a cheque with the bank for making a fixed deposit The bank staff was unable to make a FD connected with a HUF account for one month The bank made FD after 1month of cheque deposition Till then bank kept the cheque in savings acoount Now the branch manager refuses to make FD from date of crediting the cheque saying he will loose his job and it is not in his perview MY HUF account no is [protected]
          I have made 3 coplaints to state bank .
          The nos are CC[protected], CC[protected] and CC[protected]

sir, i was unable to get the print of my sbi clerk recruitment form.i apply it on 23rd of may but at that time it was coming...

Dear sir/Mam
            With due respect May I draw your kind attention towards following few lines
            My ATM card not working with ATM machine under control of SBI, (Bank Code.0024) Barasat branch, as such I am unable to draw money from that machine. But my card functioning well with SBI ATM machine located at Port Blair. Please help me & correct the problem at the earliest from your end. My bank particulars given below for ready reference please.
            REGARDS
            Gautam Kumar Ghosh
            A/c no. [protected]
            SBI, (Code.7523) BIJPUR Branch
            Respected sir,
            i'ld like to draw ur attention towards my following problem regarding nonfunctioning of ATM card. I'm facing a lot of problem. i visited almost all ATM in Dehradun. i think my card must have been damaged. If this is the case what should i do.
            i'ld be highly obliged i[censored] immidiately inform me about the procedure of replacing damaged card and getting a new one.

thank u.
            Respected Sir/Madam
            Please can you let me know the procedure for replacing a damaged SBI atm card?

i have deposited the required fees 15 days back
              but still not able to get the reprint of my application
              still...

I have an ATM card of State Bank of Patiala.On dated 02/06/2008 at time 15:11 I used the card no.[protected]
              at SB PATIALA ATM having ATM ID S1AN50025601 located at Natinal Institute jalandhar. I put the card in atm made the
              Transaction for withdrawl of Rs 20000/- but I received only Rs. 9000 due to some misfunctioning of ATM machine .
              But from my account Rs. 20, 000/- had been debited.
              I also had written an application to bank manager of bank at barnch NIT jalandhar,
              But still rest amount is not credited to my account.
              I need amount urgent.

So Here I am requesting you to please Reverse this amount as soon as possible.

Rajneesh Rani

Place: NIT Jalandhar A/c no. [protected]

Address: 1A Durga Colony jalandhar

e-mail [protected]@yahoo.com

mobile no- [protected]
              sir/madam
              There was problem occur in[protected] at night 8.10pm and withdraw 11000 from my account but the money didnot come and it says unble to proceess, and i saw my account and 110000 has been debited my account i really shoked and i went[protected] morning to complin the bank manger but they says to come after 15 days but i need amount urgent what can i do now plz help me sir/madams.

phno:[protected]
              email:[protected]@gmail.com
              A/C no:[protected]
              NAME: D.Dinakaran samuel,
              Father:D.samuel
              BRANCH: Guntakal.
              Non-receipt of cash on withdrawl but money being deducted from account
              I, Jyothi Lakshmi, having ac. number of [protected] in SBI at Indiranagar branch, bangalore tried to withdraw an amount of Rs. 8000/- from the SBM ATM machine located in NGEF, Bangalore on 10th of February 09. At that time after entering the amount i pressed the enter button upon which it said "Please wait, Transaction is being processed". After that the machine got swithced off and restarted again when I tried withdrawing the amount it was already debit to my account. I did not get any confirmation receipt stating the same.

This is a negligence of a technical flaw caused by the ATM machine and I was in no way responsible for it. It is therefore requested to please rectify the mistake as soon as possible so that it might be convenient for me and is also requested to reverse the amount of Rs. 8000/- back to my account.

I have also submitted the application for the same at the Indirangar Branch Bank where I have a savings account. The person who received the application did not respond to me properly. I believe that a small consideration has to be given to the customer who are in need of it.

I in very badly need the amount. I request you to kindly take it up as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Ph. [protected]
              Respected sir/madam
              There was problem occur in[protected] at around 9.30pm,
              I withdraw Rs.10000/- from my account but the money didnot come
              and i saw my Rs. 10000/- has been debited from my account.
              I really shoked and went[protected] morning to complin the
              bank manger(Ultadanga Branch) but they says to come after 7 days.
              But I need amount urgently what can I do now plz help me sir/madams.

phno:[protected]
              email:[protected]@yahoo.co.in
              A/C no:[protected]
              NAME: Mr. Falguni Mukhopadhyay.
              BRANCH: Ultadanga.
              Dear Sir

My Name is Santosh K Gudi.My Savings Accountnumber is[protected],
              DeshpandeNagar Branch, Hubli, Karnataka.Today i.e[protected] in Hubli and Dharwad Most of the Sbi ATM's are not worked .Message is displaying that 'THIS ATM IS OUT OF ORDER'.So I have visited Vijaya Bank, Navanagar Branch, Hubli ATM and tried to Withdraw the amount.But I have received the Slip that 'SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS RESPONCE CODE 070 CONTACT BANK'.But in my account rs.5000/- is debited.I have the slip of Vijaya Bank with me.What Can I do for this.Please Reply.

With Thanks and Regards
              Santosh Gudi
              Mob.[protected]
              subject : not received money from atm machine but money deducted from my a/c [protected]

sir
              i am ajeet kumar gupta having a salary a/c in the sbi naval base no [protected]
              when i tried to withdraw rs 2500 from my a/c [protected] on 4th july 2009 about 2100 hrs on that time
              due to power supply failure atm machine working failed cause of that i got no money from the atm
              but when i checked my a/c in other atm after one hour the money was deducted from my a/c
              i already have given claim against that but no any reply come till now

so iam requesting you to take necessary action for that

yours faithfully
              ajeet kumar gupta
              I have an ATM card of State Bank India in Pondicherry.On dated 11/06/2009, I used the card no.[protected]
              at ICICI ATM having ATM ID S1CNO893 located at PATEL PETROL BUNK PONDICHERRY. I put the card in atm made theTransaction of Rs 10, 000/- but I could not get money, my account Rs. 10, 000/- had been debited.
              I also had written an application to bank manager of bank at Gandhi Nagar Branch Pondicherry,
              the amount is not credited to my account.
              I need amount urgent.

So, Here I am requesting you to please Reverse this amount as soon as possible.

A.Vadivelane

Place: Pondicherry, A/c No. [protected]

Address: 75, Bajanaimadam Stree,
              Muthirapalayam,
              Pondicherry - 09.
              e-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

Mobile No: [protected]
              R/Sir,

I have applied for ATM card for current acount of M/s satyam engineering A/C no. [protected] after than I have received Three nos.ATM cards from your organisation.received for card names M/s satyam engineerig card no[protected],[protected], but ATM card working on my saving account no. ([protected]).there fore i am requested you to changing of account no. in ATM card no [protected][protected],[protected] ATM card for account no. [protected] .So that i can mattke traansaction from my firm acocunt.hope for soon reply

matter most urgent please.

My Name:- Arjun kumar
              M/s Satyam Engineering M/s Satyam engineering
              (Arjun kumar) saving account no.[protected]
              Prop. Current account no[protected]
              Mobil no-[protected], [protected] Branch SBPThermalcolonyPANIPAT
              Branccode:- 50250

SBI CLERK APPLICATION FORM — Can not take Print Out of Application

The SBI Clerk Application form Print / Reprint link is not available in the site. Till 2nd of June the link shows that take...

SBI. Co. In — To some changes

Respected sir,

i have apply for the post clearc, i have got your regestration id and password. but still...

Dear Sirs,

Regarding State Bank of India, online submission of clerical post application, i had submitted on 27th May 2008 & they provide user & password to my mail ID. As per their information application print out took after 30th May 2008. But till that clerical website has gone. How can we take printout our application.

application for clerical post — application for clerical post

this is rajeshwari here i had submitted my application for the post of clerk in ur bank but till tody i am not able to take the print of my application or view the status of it please send the details of it at the earliest to my e-mail id my deposit journal number is[protected]and the branch code where i deposited is 1626 - bangalore city
                karnataka state
                my contact numberis [protected]
                kindly do the need full at the earliest
                thanking you
                rajarajeshwari

State Bank of India — SBI application form link is not available on website

respected sir/madam
                  my name is AJAY DHONDE, i submeet application form for the post of clerk. This day i am trying...

SBI Clerk Post — online application form not available for printing

Dear sir, mam.

I have sucessfully registered online application for sbi clerk post...

State Bank of India — cannot take the print of the application form submitted for recruitment of clerks

i am shreyasi das...from west bengal. I submitted the application form for recruitment of clerk in state bank of india. after...

SBI-CLERICAL RECRUITMENT — APPLICATION PRINTOUT

I have applied for SBI clerical recruitment and i got a confirmation letter stating the id and password. and i couldn't...
                  i had applied for the post of clerk on 24 th may 2008 on the sbi website. at that time i got an message...