State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Dec 1, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to State Bank of India [SBI]

Having problems with State Bank of India [SBI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by State Bank of India [SBI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

State Bank of India [SBI] reviews & complaints (25883)

sir/maidam
i have Saving A/C. in sbi since feb 07
in gopalganj branch
i have lost 1st issued atm card
now i have submited three application and fullfill all the formality regarding atm card but i can't get any rsponce from bank side.
even branch manager have not entertain us
it's realy embrassment for us the bank like sbi have done this type of servises
name-avinash kumar
A/c. no-[protected]
I sameer kumar ojha . i have a saving a/c in sbi garaul, vaishali bihar . my a/c no is [protected]
Rs 500 is debiten in my a/c at[protected]
that date i withdrawn only Rs 500 & purchase some thing Rs 408 . whe i want withdrawn Rs 500 at[protected] at 5:30 pm from pritampura matro station sbi that tmie this atm is temporerry not in working then i withdrawn another sbi atm .
i withdrawn only Rs 500 but my statement show that i withtdrawn that date Rs 1000 .
So kindly cheak the a/c statement and return my money
Sameer kumar ojha
A/C no--- [protected]

State Bank of India - Recruitment Of Clerks — application from is not submitted

My form is submitted successful but i have not yet received any call or mail from ur end. After submitting the form i have...

State Bank of India — SBI clerk application Print Out

I am murali from tamilnadu, i have registered for the post of clerk in sbi.i am unable to take the printout of the application,...

SBI HAS PUT UP MY NAME IN CIBIL EVEN AFTER I HAVE CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND PAID UP THE FULL AMOUNT AS PER THE SETTLEMENT LETTER. MY CARD ACCOUNT NO IS [protected]. THIS IS UNFAIR AND AMOUNTS TO HARRASING A CUSTOMER. I CALLED UP THE CUSTOMER CARE AND I WAS INFORMED THAT I HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER FORTY FOUTR THOUSAND IN ORDER TO GET MY NAME DELETED FROM CIBIL. THIS IS A VERY DISTURBING SCENARIO AS BANKS HARASS A CUSTOMER BY PUTTING UP HIS NAME IN CIBIL SO THAT HE CANNOT GET LOAN OR CREDIT CARD FROM ANOTHER BANK. AS EVERYONE KNOWS BANKS ARE DISHONEST AND CHARGES ILLEGALLY HUGE AMOUNTS OF INTERESTS, LATE PAYMENTS, OVERLIMITS, SERVICE CHARGES ETC. I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST SBI TO PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM CIBIL AS I HAVE PAID UP THE FULL AMOUNT OF RUPEES FORTY THOUSAND AS DEMANDED BY SBI. MY EMAIL ID IS [protected]@yahoo.co.in and my mobile no is [protected].

I was using State Bank Of India Credit Card for approx. 2 yrs. (2003 to 2005).Since the issue of the card, I had received just six bill statements.Afterwards the bill statements stopped coming.On enquiring through the helpline, I was told that the bill statements were being dispatched every month to my residential address (as reflected in their system).I used to every now and then contact the helpline to get my bill status & then pay accordingly.Since the bill statements were not forthcoming, I wrote SBI a letter stating the same.They wrote to me back, stating that if I required duplicate bills, I need to pay for the same.Since their system showed the dispatch of my bills every month, they would not be able to do anything further.I discontinued the card in 2005.I was told very clearly, that I need to pay Rs. 22, 878=83 as a full & final payment.I along with the SBI official agreed for 6 EMI's, which was duly handed over in the year 2005. I was only then handed receipts for the same, which clearly stated that the total outstanding amount was Rs.22, 878=83, taking into account all my outstandings as per their system.Once all the cheques were cleared, I was calling the SBI officials for a Final settlement letter, but without any success.Years went by, I did not receive any document from SBI.In the month of May, 2008, I received a Lawyer's notice, which asked me to pay up Rs.13, 246=25 as my outstanding amount otherwise they would file a legal case against me in the Court of Law. I had not received any notice letter prior to this, which should have indicated the legal letter being sent to me.When I contacted the SBI officials, they clearly indicated to me that they did not have records regarding my payments made.Their system did not reflect any evidence of my payment details.I was asked to fax my payment details, which I did.On meeting them personally, the SBI official then confirmed that they did have my records, but could not confirm the outstanding reason.Also it looked very clear to me, that they had freshly put in my payment data into their system and then showed me the printout.They were clearly trying to make a compromise to the tune of waiving of 70% of my outstandings.But as I did not have any outstanding amount against my name, I did not agree to their final settlement amount.Imagine after 2005, SBI issuing directly a legal letter in 2008, without any formal notice prior to this.It is shocking that one of the premier institutes of India running their organization this way.
      I would like the SBI to resolve this as soon as possible so that such issues do not get dragged for so many years unnecessarily.

Dilip Udpa

SBI Credit Card — wrong outstanding bill

I haven't used my card till now but still the bill outstanding is Rs1237/-.

I fail to understand this as agent told me that there are no charges whatsoever, no insurance, absolutely nothing. But still it's not understandable at all.

My mobile no is - [protected]
      SBI Credit Card no - [protected]

Dear sir
        I had opened a recurring account with the State Bank of India, Madhepura, Bihar.I had submitted an application to the Branch Manager, State Bank Of India, Madhepura to transfer my account from there to Lakhisarai, Bihar.
        I, in the month of June 2006, came to know from the then Branch Manager, SBI, Lakhisarai that the account had been transferred there but it was again sent back to SBI, Madhepura with some queries.My spouse frequently consulted the Branch Manager, SBI, Madhepura but he never gave any trace of the said account.
        I feel helpless and donot know whom to approach to get the trace of the account as I donot have the account number with me as all the related papers including Passbook have been submitted to SBI, Madhepura with the application for the transfer of my account.With Regards Kanchan Mishra
        pls.show my account in yours bank...

My SBI CARD validation period was expired on April 08. In the Month of May i got renewal card subject to payment of Renwal fees of Rs. 750=00. When I am taking this card one your marketing agents told me that there is no annual fees for three years. In this context, neither i used this renewal card nor i didn't pay annual fees of Rs. 750=00. Recently I got monthly statement of rs 1214.71 including penality for nonreceipt of renewal fees. I would like to know before sending the bills is not your responsibility that whether the card is operational or not.

In this connection i am regret to inform you that i would like to cancel SBI CARD with immediate effect . I don't want to renewal SBI CARD.

Yours faitfuly

Kumar
          my credit card no is [protected] can i know the status of my card. in the month of july there are so much of extra amount i.e. annual fee and addon card fee was charged when i am taking this card it was told that is life time free card. again you are charging the annual fee for both the main and addon card. incase these fees are to be paid it is better to cancel the card(if fees is to be paid) otherwise i may continue the card. please inform whether to continue or to cancel the card. action may be taken quickly. It was made a telephone conversation with the customer care also. no action is taken. please make necessary action as soon as possible. The information may be intimated quickly through sms or by mail.
          Please reverce my card renewal fees. Due to my repayment record & uses. or cnvert my card in india & Nepal schem. How i redeem my earn point of card statement?

State Bank of India — forget OF passward

HELLO MY NAME IS RAMESH SHARMA MY ATM CARD NO IS[protected] date of issue march 2005. I forget my password please...
            I hav started filling my form for the post of Clerical recruitment exam at SBI and suddenly in the end It changed to P.O.'s...

State Bank of India — ATM CARD NOT GET IT

SIR! I AM AJMER KHAN FROM TIRUNELVELI, TAMILNADU. SIR I WILL GET A NEW ACCOUNT FROM SBI BANK. SBI GIVE MY ATM CARD IN MY ADDRESS...

State Bank of India — ATM transaction FAulty

STATE BANK OF INDIA
            DDA Janta Flats
            Ghazipur Dairy Farm
            Delhi-
            Pin: 110096

...

State Bank of India — Overtransaction (in the ATM)

I had gone to withdraw some money from the Ghazi pur, Delhi-110096, ATM centre on the 10th of jun I typed in Rs. 2500, but...

hi,

I am facing this issue from past 8 months. Since October 2007, the pension amount credited to my pension a/c ([protected]) is incorrect. I have to manually inquire about the difference of payment at the State Bank of India. ( Air Force Station. sulur). I dont know whom to contact further in order to resolve this issue. I have put forward my issues to the Bank Manager and had been filling applications given by bank authorities to resolve this issue, but still the error is not being rectified till date.

I am expecting some action from concerned authorites.

C.Shanmugam.

I Smt. BASANTI BALA MANDAL & my expired husband Late. BROJESWAR MANDAL getting the dual pension at the Bhubaneswar circle Dist. Nawrangpur Branch UMERKOTE code:1341 - SBI A/c No. is [protected]
            The Bank is not paying me the total and acurate payment of my correct pention actually what really. Again the Bank is paying me the pension at the accurate sheduled period. And I want my pension should be varrified and payment from the Bhubaneswar Head Quarter rather then Umerkote branch.
            I every month make the complaint before the Bank staff but the allways betray me. I am now 70th years old, how could I moved and request for my pension repedl.
            There fore my request before you pl. varrified case and enable me to pay the actual pension to me of my own and my late husband.
            Hoping your positive response ASAP.

Thanking you.

With regards.

Smt. BASANTI BALA MANDAL
            D.N.K. MAINROAD.
            UMERKOTE
            DT. NAWRANGPUR
            ORISSA - 764073.

Nationlised banks are still proving that they cannot compete with private banks by their slow and irresponsibile services. In the ITPL - SBI Branch, yesterday (12-June-2008) afternoon when there were more than 50 customers waiting, only 1 counter was being operated. After waiting more than an hour,
              when I approached the manager, he responsed that we could do only upto certain level of service with limited staff. When we started to question angrily, he arranged for another counter, which he could have done an hour before. For a deposit I waited for 2 hours. The complaint doesn't end, still there is climax in the next paragraph.

There is a core banking facility available in State Bank of India through which we can transact across the country using the 11 digit account number. But, the SBI, ITPL branch is not respecting this facility. Today, there is a new notice which says "Non branch transactions are allowed only upto 1 pm". The banking business hours is upto 4 pm. The reason for this sudden change from today is the incident happened yesterday (as mentioned in the previous para). When asked a staff says that we cannot serve outside branch customers beyond certain limit. I questioned them that this service was available even upto yesterday and why the sudden change in a day. The reply was that "there are lot of IT people are coming to use core banking facility". A IT person or even office-goer can come for the bank in their lunch time or afternoon only. If this kind of attitude comes from a reputed nationalised bank, it will not be good for the bank and the public also. If SBI considers the customers of home branch and other branches differenty, there is no meaning for the 'core banking' facility.

Karthikeyan
              I had been to SBI, ITPB on July 07, 2009 .I enquired about the Recurring deposit plans and how it is calulated.The Branch Manager says that I dont know and we do not have a calculator for calculating the interest Online for Recurring Deposit.I waited for almost 15-20 mnts and came back without any answer.

I told I have an account with SBI, Indiranagar.Immediately the Branch Manager is telling that we will transfer the account to ITPB Branch and then we will process without even asking whether Iam interested to change the account from Indiranagar to ITPB Branch.

Always there is a Big Queue and atmost only 2 counters or 1 counter is only functional.People wait for hours and go back.All this happens in the presence of Branch Manager, but no measures are taken to serve the waiting people.
              When the banker is SBI, the service level level is worst. The bank employees are least bothered and the attitude is very much "Sarkari". You will find typical local-chaps sitting over there who do have neither dressing nor talking sense. It does not matter to them if you like it or not. It has been more than one year, I have not received my ATM card. For everything, the standard answer, "You have to write an application sir", and God knows what they do with that. I have requested two times to change my address with applications and address proofs but till today it has not been done. I still did not understand, what is the problem. There is no quality monitoring system or all of them belongs to the same inefficient bunch.

The online telephone service is even more pathetic. The standard answer for everything is, "...due to some technical problem, we can not provide you the information now, please call after one hour."

In online banking, you will never find a option where you can post a complaint or call for an attention.
              I am having SBI salary account. But they did not provided the reimbursement account. After a call they given one account, which is not activated. They did not provided servicing online request. So it is problem for me to go SBI Bank at office hours. On Saturdays they work only up-to 1:00 PM.
              They did not provided adding the phone number to our account. We have to fill a form and we have to give them. I Went to SBI Bank at 12:30, the concerned person was not there. like me 20 to 30 members were waiting there. So they just taken the request forms, they told they will do favor. Two months over, till no action. I wont know all banks are like this or our SBI people are stupid...
              Yes, I agree. For minute things they take quite a long time and you have to run to the bank again and again. There are few very good people over there and few horribly bad. They have terrible problem with attitude. They should first learn how to behave with others. They speak as if they are VIPs. Strangest part is no action has been taken so far even after so many complaints.
              NO PROPER RESPONSE for any QUERIES, this is one of the worst bank in Bangalore. they talk like a GOONDAS.
              I AM HAVING A/C IN SBI ITPL BRANCH, TO OPEN PPF ACCOUNT I WENT TO 4 TIMES, SIMPLY THEY R TELLING U COME TOMRW LIKE THAT, FINALLY I OPENED AFTER 6 MONTHS
              I had a similar issue with SBI Indiranagar. There is a staff named K Rani who is incharge of issues related to online banking.

While they claim most services could be availed online; but the fact is that be it to make a utility bill payment; transfer funds to any other banks, reset password, validate phone number, reactivation of online account etc one has to collect separate forms and wait for almost 10 -15 days for the approval to be in place.

Inspite of having an PPF account with them for long;I had to visit the branch mutiple times for activation of various services as part of my new Savings Account. The staff named K Rani is the most un proffessional person that I have ever encountered during my last 10 years of banking experience.

She won't even bother to check the issue that's being reported nor would she give you the forms upfront. Instead she would ask to to come later and try filling the required forms. This forced me to close all relationships with SBI Indiranagar NRI Branch HAL II Stage.

This staff claims that whatever the branch staff like her says is final and all the information that the customer might have collected from the SBI Contact centre is wrong. She opening claims that the SBI Contact Center staff does not know the process.

I wonder why does SBI print a toll free number on their card and advise customers with incorrect information on the first place.

The most disgusting thing about all is that most customers end up wasting over 1-2 hours at an average with every visit to the branch.

No wonder; experienced IT folks do NOT prefer to open any relationships with this big boy called STATE BANK OF INDIA.

My sincere advise to all those IT folks who wish to open any relationship with SBI to be aware of worst service quality that you would encounter once you are in.

Further; I won't be suprised if SBI losses most of it's customers in a decade's time to private players unless they revamp and recruit professionals.

Better pay a bit more and go for private banks be rest assured of the delivery of service.

N Sagar

Dear Sir/Mam's,

I AM RAVINDER SINGH. I HAVE AN A/C IN YOUR BANK.
                This is regreat to inform you that I am facing lots of problem to contect your branch in Daryaganj. There is two telephone numbers in your web site[protected] /[protected] to contect to said branch but i am trying from last 6 or 7 days but nobody attanding the phone.
                I was go their to contect them but they still buzy in talking, gossips and walking here n there.
                Please arrange to take necessary action at your end as soon as possible otherwise provide me mail id or telephone number who can take action against them.

Warm Regards,

Ravinder Singh
                Dear Sir/Mam's,

I AM CHANDAN KUMAR. My sa/c no is [protected](ShalimarBagh)
                This is regreat to inform you that I am facing lots of problem to contect your branch in Daryaganj. There is two telephone numbers in your web site[protected] /[protected] to contect to said branch but i am trying from last 4 or 5 days but nobody attanding the phone.
                i am doing a private job. how can i manage to go there evertime. i just want to know about my cheque which is not clear yet. That cheque no is 993823 & micr no is[protected]HDFC)

Warm Regards,
                CHANDAN KUMAR
                This Daryaganj SBI Branch is full of frauds i guess.

I recently came across a guy with a online store. I ordered a few goods from his store and he gave me SBI account details Later this guy just absconded . I tried calling the bank but no response. I wanted to get his details so that i could catch this guy.

SBI branch DARYAGANJ
                Name : Sheeraj
                Account number

Hello sir, I have a account in electrinic city in bangalore. I went four times for pin number of atm . First time come to monday . Second time they said sin has not come come to ofter three days . Ofter four days i went at 11 o clock but they said come to 2 clock . I am go to office 12 to 9 pm . Please ensure do on this .
                  i am trying to fill up the online formthrough the internet but it is not accept and verifty whether i fillup the all category .
                  i want home loan but how aply .how i gat home loan plz can u explan to me
                  KAMAL KISHOR

Permanent Address:-21/47 B Gali Asad Taj Ganj Near Taj Mahal Agra-282001
                  Temporary Address:- C/O Jaintri Devi Rangpuri Near IGI Airport New Delhi
                  [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  Mobile No: - [protected] (Gurgaon) [protected] (Agra)

Career Objective

To excel in the field of accounts, leveraging upon my experience and skills in these avenues.

Work Experience

Organization ~ Raj Marketing
                  Designation ~ Account Executive (Assistant) & (Billing in Software)
                  Duration ~ Since Oct-07 to till date

Place of Work ~ Raj Marketing
                  Khanya Cold Store Agra
                  Agra 21/57 Free Ganj Road Agra
                  Free Ganj Road Agra
                  Duration ~ Since Jan-07 to Jan-08 in Raj Marketing (Agra)

Job Profile:

Place of Work ~ Ashopa Hospetal Road Agra
                  Duration ~ Oct-06-june-08 one year only

Job Profile:
                   Preparing Purchase order as per compliance
                   Handle all sales Executives (10) distribute stock and collected cash on daily basis
                   Checking stock on daily basis
                   Handle accounts for 600 retailers
                   Preparing Bank reconciliation on weekly basis
                   Preparing Profit and loss account and balance sheet
                   Preparation all retailers claim/scheme and submitted to Zonal office.

M/s Raj Agencies
                  Super Distributor of Hindustan lever ltd., Gillete India Pvt Ltd, Page Induries Ltd,
                  Apparels Pvt. Ltd. (Jockey), Kanahaiya Cold Storage Pvt ltd.
                  Desination ~ Computer Accountant Computer Softwear
                  Place Of work ~ Agra
                  Duration ~ April-2007 to June-08
                  Taxation Knowledge:-

 Preparation of monthly Sales tax reconciliation
                   Utilization of Form ‘C’. Utilization of Road Permit Form namely Form 31 and 38 that is basically used in UP & UA for goods movement and interstate.
                  Academic Education:-

Year Level Institution %age

Currently B.Com Dr.BRA University 3rd year
                  March 2005 H.S.C. UP Board 48.8%
                  March 2003 S.S.C. UP Board 43%

Computer Skills:-
                   I have done basic computer course from EXCEL COMPUTER EDUCATION containing MS Office, Excel, and Word & Power Point.
                   I have worked on below mentioned accounting packages :
                  ORACLE Application 11i
                   Worked extensively on Tally 6.3, Tally 5.4, Tally 4.5
                   Acquainted with the use of Internet & E-mail for commercial and professional applications.
                   Perfectly used the all windows 98, 2000, 2003Xp
                   Knowedge Computer Web Desining, HTML.DHML.C&C++, Software

Extra Curriculum:-

' CFTI. Diploma in Shoes Desining Cat -A. Ministry of .SSI. Central Govt. Institute
                  Agra

PERSONAL DETAILS:-

Father’s Name : - Shri Sita Ram

Date of Birth : - 4th April. 1980.

Martial Status : - Unmarried

Nationality : - Indian.

Hobbies : - Listening Music & Reading books and playing cricket

Languages known : - English, Hindi.

Date:[protected] (kamal kishor)

State Bank of India — changes the Email Id

changes the Email Id

Respected Sir,
                    when i was sumbitting application for the recruitment...

I’m Bhushan Naik
                    My Bank A/c No. is CPM / 693 in
                    Bank of Maharashtra,
                    Branch Gunsada,
                    Foart Songadh,
                    Dist.- Tapi ( Surat )
                    Gujarat

I withdrawal my PF ( PF A/c No. MH/ 64486 / 144 ) from Employees Provident Fund Organisation, Raghuraj, Arcade Civil Line Akola – 444001,
                    Sir, I recived a letter from Employees Provident Fund Organisation, Raghuraj, Arcade Civil Line Akola – 444001, this latter is

Ref[protected] / cash / 20072008/ AKL 1/91/3256/ R.L.-16351
                    & 27024908/cash / 20072008 / AKL 01 / 393 / 3276 Date:-14/03/2008

To
                    The Manager
                    Bank of Maharashtra
                    Gunsada Branch, Surat
                    Sub : Final / Part settlement of P.F. Accumulations and withdrawal Benefit against P.F. A/c No. : MH / 64486 / 144

Please find enclosed herewith Ceque no 892724 dated 14/03/2008 for Rs 5797 and Withdrawal Cheque No. 991357 Dated 14/03/08 for Rs. 1864 Drawn on STATE BANK OF INDIA, AKOLA,
                    Towards Final / Partly settlement and withdrawal benefit against P.F. A/c No. MH/64486 / 144 in respect of Sh. BHUSHAN D NAIK for crediting the same to his Saving Bank A/c No. cpm / 693 under initiation to this Office.
                    In the case the Cheque dose not relate to your Branch the same may be returned to this office immediately. if payment is taken Bank shall be responsible for Int.

Encl :- Cheque Nos[protected]

Copy for information to
                    Sh.BHUSHAN D NAIK
                    S/O DIGAMBAR NAIK
                    QUARTER NO G 96 CPM COLONY, JKPAPER LTD
                    DIST :- SURAT

Sir, This Latter & chaque is received by Bank of Maharashtra Gunsada Branch, Surat.
                    For clear faction of this chaque, Bank of Maharashtra Gunsada Branch, Surat is send to STATE BANK OF INDIA, AKOLA, . but STATE BANK OF INDIA, AKOLA is return this chaque to Bank of Maharashtra Gunsada Branch, Surat. Than Bank of Maharashtra Gunsada Branch, Surat this chaque send ( 30 TO 40 Day ago ) to STATE BANK OF INDIA, NAGPUR. But till date STATE BANK OF INDIA, NAGPUR is not clear this chaque.
                    I am 15 years od consumer of your bank.Recently I have opened my sons account at SBI, Koradi branch as suggested by the Branch Manager SBI, Koradi.The purpose of opening the acccount was to to incash DD send by the NIS, Patiyala Sports authority of India.It was a sports scholarship received to my son.It is observed that there is inordinate in collection of the DD.My account numer is [protected].Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.I amm in follow up with the SBI, Koradi branch for the subject matter since last two months.
                    Thanking you.
                    Vikas Dandawate
                    SBI, Koradi consumer
                    I am Virendra Jain. My Pan No.is AFFPJ 5486D. I am a PPF Agent. I have received comm. check in the year 09-10 all the bank deducted TDS on my comm. but SBI CANT, CITY, PALHERA, GOLA KUAN, SHASTRI NAGAR has not updated TDS Details on NSDL Side Now that time it is very difficult to submit IT return year 09-10 .
                    kindly look into the matter seriously. If any penalty and loss OF mine u will responsible to all of these

VIRENDRA JAIN
                    PPF AG.NO. 607/35
                    Pan No.is AFFPJ 5486D
                    75 ANAND PURI
                    RAILWAY ROAD MEERUT CITY

State Bank of India — Printout of the system Generated Application Form

Respected Sir,
                      I have sucsessfully registerd Application by the No.7511635 on 23th May for the...

I have already deposited my payment of last month through cheque.Initially i got call from there side that do not deposited it through cash our gay will collect your payment.But they insisting me to deposited through cheque only.I gave them cheque dated on 30th april.They committed me it will go on 2nd may.As far there commitment in my account i kept at least that much of amout, because my salary also cradited on 1st may, My balance also good that time.But i transfer my few amount of my in another account on 5th.But cheque is going for clearance on 6th.Even SBI did not inform me.My cheque has been bounced.ICICI deduct 355 rupees from my account. I got to know after 20 days when some other person mr ASHOK from Mutha Chember Pune came to my office for amount. I already deposited another cheque on SBI Pune head office.Now a days ASHOK from Mutha Chamber slanging on me, harassing me, misbehave with me, evening given threat that i will scrod you, i will broke your hand and legs.
                      This kind of Service is you providing?
                      Can you just tell me who is responsible for that?
                      Who will pay my 355 rupees?

Other wise I will lunch Police complain against SBI, I will go consumer court.
                      I want My MONEY back immediately and immediate feed back.
                      SBI should take it seriously.
                      I rishabh thapliyal transfer my account from sbi chilka to port blair raksha vihar( 8721)on may 2010.but my mod balance didnt grt transfer.i want to withdraw this mod balance immmediately .please take an action seiouslymy ccount no is [protected]
                      Ihave already deposite my payment of last month through cheque.Initially i got call from there side that do not deposite it through cash our gay will collect your payment.But they incesting me to deposite through cheque only.I gave them cheque dated on 30th april.They commited me it will go on 2nd may.As far there commitment in my account i kept at least that much of ammout, because my salary also cradited on 1st may, My balance also good that time.But i transfar my few ammount of my in another account on 5th.But cheque is going for clearence on 6th.Even SBI did not inform me.My cheque has been bounced.ICICI deduct 355 rupees from my account.I got to know after 20 days when some other person mr ASHOK from Mutha Chember Pune came to my office for amount.I already deposited another cheque on SBI Pune head office.Now a days ASHOK from Mutha Chember slaging on me, harrashing me, misbehave with me, evening given threate that i will skrud you, i will broke your hand and legs.
                      This kind of Service are you providing?
                      Can you just tell me who is responsibe for that?
                      Who will pay my 355 rupees?

Other wise I will lonch Police complain against SBI, I will go consumer court.
                      I want My MONEY back immidiately and immidiate feed back.
                      SBI Should take it seriously.
                      This kind of Service is you providing?
                      Can you just tell me who is responsible for that?
                      Who will pay my 355 rupees?

Other wise I will lunch Police complain against SBI, I will go consumer court.
                      I want My MONEY back immediately and immediate feed back.
                      SBI should take it seriously.
                      I Agree from your sarvice