State Bank of India [SBI]

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

I am Banti Chowdhury .I has a savings account in SBI Jadavpur University Branch. My account no is :- [protected]
br...

1. On 07.11.2007, I was offered Rs.56,000/- @ 19% p.a. on reducing basis. But, on the statement, interest was charged @ 19% p.a. on FLAT basis. I refunded a cheque No.201513 of Rs.56,000/- with a letter dated 30.11.2007, which was debited from my a/c on 04.12.2007. I also got my card cancelled.

2. Reg my problem, I contacted to SBI :-

26.11.2007 - Discussed with Ms. Mamta and Mr. Avinash.
30.11.2007 - Letter faxed with a cheque of Rs.56000/-
27.12.2007 - Discussed with Mr. Deepak (Complaint
No.NQ[protected]
21.01.2008 - Discussed with Mr. Prantik (Complaint
No.MQ[protected]
29.01.2008 - Discussed with Ms. Amrita/ Ms. Nilu.

All above only assured me to do the best. But, till now, no adjustment of Rs.56,000/- is made and there is no response from SBI. I am still waiting for my full & final statement.

I humbly request you to kindly arrange to do the needful.

with kind regards,

( ANIL SARYAL )
Hi all,
In 2007 i took one sbi card after some persistent following by one of the agents of SBI card.
I was told that it was a free card. But when i receved the statement i found that they charged annual fee. When i called the department they told that it will be reversed after first transaction. it happened so. this year Again they charged the money on this card. I did not check the staement for last few months since i am not transacting any thing on this card. IO found that they charged annual fee and on top of that they started charging . when i called them they are telling that it is annual fee chargable card.
If i had called as soon as the annual fee is charged they would have reversed the fee. But why is this we need to call them to get the annual fee will be reversed. Have any faced this problem. If so what you did. Anyway I blocked the card now. I decided not to pay this fee because of the cheating. Since I have so many other cards which are annual fee waived.
    I am having SBI Credit card Visa bearing No.[protected]. I am a regular payee of amounts every month....
    Respected sir,
    i am informing you that mr. sarat working as a generator contractor in state bank of india bukkkarayasamudram...

Dear sir
    I am not using SBI card for the last one year ,and without my concurrence you given my name to royal sundram insurance i have not signed any form regarding insurance but you are asking the payment for the insurance.
    this year i am not reday to pay that.if possible pls repay the amount what ever i paid for the last year
    because of thsi i am goint ot surrender the SBI card

chandrapragash
    Aug 13, 2020
    Sir mera philay account se sbi life insurence ka paisa automati kat jata tha avi nahi kat hain q plz reply me [protected]@gmail.com this mail mera account no [protected]

I GOGADA chandra mouli having acount ..........i gone to parrys sbi atm in chennaito collect rs 500on m[protected].but i...
      SUB: BITTER EXPERIENCE WITH SBI CARD.

REFERENCE: SBI CARD NO. [protected]

Gentlemen,br...

I had an gold SBI credit card. The statement for this card was sent regularly before the due date by SBI and hence i was able to pay the outstanding amount on time.

But 3 months ago, i was given an option of changing my gold card to plantium card which i accepted thinking i would have more benefits.

After this, I was not recieving the credit card statement on time and i was not able to view it in the website of sbi either. Because of this i was not aware of statement amount and also the due date. And so i couldnot pay the money. Recently i got a statement which again is after due date has the outstandi ng amount double than what i actually spent with the credit card. Those are interest added.

Please respond to this as soon as possible.

Shruthi
      Aug 13, 2020
      1. I am depositing cheque at my nearest sbi br. 3-4 days before due date. But every time sbi card divn. impose penalty and on request time and again, the same is not waiving.

2. Not receiving card statement in time for which exact amount to be deposited to bank is quite in the dark.

3. statement receiving 2- 3 months later and at a time

pl. help.
      Now i am out of india thats way i am not aware of statement amount and also the due date. I AM not able to view it in the website of sbi either. Because my card is expaird my card no is [protected]
      pls ragistar me to net statment and gide me how to see the statment
      regards
      AMOL
      i have not received statements for two months so i could not payments.pl.take a note and send the same.
      i have not received bill payment of my credit card dated 20/12/2009
      I am holding SBI cre. card. I had 250+ credited in to SBI cre. card. I have not swap that dard any where and for month of feb 2010 they charge me IRs538.04.

As I informed you that my IRs200+ is credited in SBI then without any swap why they are charging me?

mahamuni [protected]

Since two months I am not receiving any credit card statement, as such I am not able to view the billing of credit card No. [protected]
      Kindly send the same .
      K.Harinarayanan

I have been investing through a SIP in SBI Magnum Taxgain Mutual Fund for Rs 1000 per month (Folio No[protected]. The money is paid through ECS debit from my ICICI Bank account every month (Rs 1000 per month).

However, there have been THREE debits totalling Rs 3000 in a single month (two debits of Rs1000 each on[protected] and another debit on[protected]. I lodged a complaint through CAMS Online but nothing has happened. I also wrote to them but till now nobody has responded. SBI doesnt seem to care once they have the investor's money!

By the way, the Grievances form in the SBI Mutual Fund website DOES NOT WORK! It keep asking for a Customer ID and I dont have one! Although I filled in the Folio number in the form, it gives an error when I try to submit the form.
        What should I do next?
        Aug 13, 2020
        SBI Mutual Fund is one of the worst, when it comes to responding to a investor's complaint. They are quick to take your money, but dont give a goddamn about you once they have it. Their cutomer service track record is worse than PATHETIC.

You should file a case against them in the consumer forum immediately.
        First of all check your mutual fund statement whether the deduction of 3000 is visible in it (this will serve as a proof along with bank statement)

I would suggest you to go personally to CAMS or SBI magnum office and talk with them regarding this matter. They will take care of your complaints. Don't get panic. If you can afford this extra deduction then let it be as it is good for you for long term investment (you will tend to spend less because of that :-) )
        Complaint to SEBI mutual fund complaints,

I received a call from SBI credit card section fron Chennai. They explained me about the conversion of card payement into easy monthly installment wih less processing charges. I received the call on the first week of January 2008. I was interested to that facility and i agreed that facility and after that i got a gonfirmation call from the confirmation department. Later i have not received any statemnt related to that and I called customer care people to know the status of the facility(EMI). But the customer care people said the offer is not reflected to my account. So i paid total amount at a time. I felt very inconvenient about this. This is the worst service of the SBI card. I do not remember the name of the customer cae people.

SBI Card — SBI Card Offer

To Dated: 3.11.08
          The Chief Marketing Officer
          SBI Card,
          PO Bag No. 28, GPO,
          New Delhi- 110001.

Sub: Offer for SBI Card.
          Ref: Card No: [protected]
          This is to inform you that recently I have received one gift pack from you, containing the following inside the pack.
          a) Your Holiday voucher (Club Privilege Leisure Offer) - entitling you to 3 Days and 2 Night of Holiday.
          b) Your Flight Voucher (Club Privilege Fly High Offer) - entitling you to a Free Domestic 1 Way Flight.
          c) Your Free Joining gift (Club Privilege Joining Gift) - a branded Giordano watch.

Thanks for above free gifts, Further note that recently I have also received the monthly SBI Card Statement of dt. 17th October, 08, where you have shown Rs. 10, 608.28 is my outstanding dues (Rs 9276.91 + 1331.37) and it will have to pay, which I could not understand.
          Please let me know immediately to me, how you have charged Rs 9276.91 in the statement on what basis.
          I am awaiting for your reply.

Thanking you.

Yours truly

( BIPLAB KUMAR DE )

Nill — sbicard bill

my card no [protected] .iI havebeen purchased TATA AIG Insurence dt-28.4.08, proccesing num.087990, Rs.20133.deposited payment totale-24790 against TATA AIG Insurense. After that Ihave recieved a ch.Rs.6800.And I have make that pament in same month.I think Ihave no outstanding.I submitted my card by courier befo2nd feb. o8. thank you, pl. do not distrub me in future.BY GOOD BY, LEAVE ME TO SLEEP.
          FOR CORRECTION...08 MAY BE READ 09

I wish to complain about an offer for Health Insurance thru Sundaram Finance Insurance. The offer was made over phone by the SBI Credit Card customer services dept sometime in October 2007. I was told by the telecaller that the documemts for availing the same would be sent by mail to my mailing address and only after I had filled in the same and returned it would I be billed for the same. The documents never reached me but all the same I was billed for the insurance in my Nov 2007 statement. When i complained to your customer service they informed me that the entry would be reversed. This was done in the NOv 2007 statement, but was reinstated in the Dec 16th 2007 statement, where I am debitted for insurance that I have never availed of. I am debitted to the extent of Rs.3189/- for a service I have never availed. My SBI gold card no is [protected]. I would like you to look into this complaint with all seriousness and solve the problem at the earliest.

hi sir/madam

i am Sanskruti S Kadam and from last 2 months i applied for axis bank credit card and and since than there is no response from your side so plz...do me a favour let me know that how much time it will take for the processing.

thanks
              Sanskruti Kadam
              hi sir/madam

i am manoj kumar and last month i applied for axis bank credit card and i got ref.no that is
              925395 and since than there is no response from your side so plz...do me a favour let me know that how much time it will take for the processing.

thanks
              manoj kumar

Iam a Axix Bank credit card holder since 31 Dec 2007.

I have no idea about credit card. My credit limit is Rs.30000/-

I dont know what is annual charges for my card or, processing fee. Please confirm me my mail.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh Singh

I recived sms Ref No 1003457 credit card apllication has been approved.

I know my Credit limit and Cash Limit

Thanks & Regards,

PRADEEP R
              i have applied fr credit card 3 weeks back and verification has been done but no confirmation has been received frm. ur end . my ref. no.1050189 dtd.11.01 2008 sent by u thru SMS .i request u to ,pls let me know the status of my app. at the earliest MY CELL.NO. [protected]
              Hi sir/madam

I am Rohit Kumar khanna and 3 month ago i applied for axis bank credit card and i got ref.no that is
              841678 and since than there is no response from your side so plz...do me a favour let me know that how much time it will take for the processing.

Thanks Regards
              Rohit Kumar Khanna
              M- [protected],
              Hi sir/madam

I am Miss Biju Borah and 3 month ago i applied for axis bank credit card and i got ref.no that is 912854
              and since than there is no response from your side so plz...do me a favour let me know that how much time it will take for the processing.pls let me know the status of my app. at the earliest MY CELL.NO. +91 [protected].

Thanks Regards
              Biju Borah

I, Rajiv Kumar is holding AXIS bank credit card. Iam regular making the due payments, but not receiving the credit card statements eiter by post mail or by e-mail. Both the address provided to you and repeated request were made for the same.

Thanks & regareds,
              Rajiv Kumar
              I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED TO TAKE YOUR LIFE TIMEE FREE CREDIT CARD.AT PRESENT I HAVE HDFC CREDIT HAVING 85, 000/- CREDIT FACILITY. I AM SERVING IN A NATIONALIZED COMPANY.PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WISH TO OFFER ME LIFE TIME FREE CREDIT CARD.

THANKING YOU,

ATANU KUMAR GHOSH
              MOBILE NO.[protected]

My sbi card no is [protected] . I have received my monthly statement for the month of jan 2008. the statement is showing a transaction of 43,50.00 EUR with Trenitalia_ vendita o roma it . This is absurd. I have not used this card for the said transaction. I have been informed about other transactions made on this card. I therefore dispute for the said transactions. I am ready for all legal actions regarding settling these transactions because I have not done any. I also inform you that after settlement of these transactions I am going to surrender my card. I do not want to use this card any more.

The transactions have been done on the Add on card on name Mr.,vara raj.E the main card is the name of Esther Urmila. Kindly look into the matter and settle at the earliest.Esther Urmila. Card No. [protected]. H>no 3-4-74/1 lingampally kacheguda Hyderabad
                Dispute in transaction

My sbi card no is [protected] . I have received my monthly statement for the month of July 2010. the statement is showing a transaction of 2, 400 INR with Bangalore Central. This is absurd. I have not used this card for the said transaction. I have already complained regarding this, but not received any response. I therefore dispute for the said transactions. I am ready for all legal actions regarding settling these transactions because I have not done any.I am going to surrender my card. I do not want to use this card any more.

I would like to meet any representative to talk reading the above issue.
                Card No. [protected]. H>no 214 Ashwathnagar Marathahalli, Bangalore 560037

SBI is the best worst customer service i never faced. The way representatives speaking and the way they try end the call all are very very embracing.One incident happend for me is i applied SBI card around 6 months and that was approved but till i didn't recieve any card. Over i am keep on calling and following customer service but i am sure that i won't be. It's a really very ery bad service i never never seen and experienced.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  My name is dnreddy I have taken credit card in the year 2007 in Ranch in Jharkhan state, I have taken loan 8000/- I have paid all amount within 6 months including interest. Now SBI Credit card team asked you will pay 10000/- why i will pay 10000/- please give me the details of accounts statement.
                  my card was lost, i done know my card no. MY Name is devireddy narasimha reddy, D.O.B.15.06.1962 please send me the details in my e mail id dnreddy.[protected]@gmail.com

I got the SBI Credit Card through some call center, she/he assured me that its a life time free credit card and there is no other charges until you use the card. I just believed her/him and accepted for Credit card. I received the card within a week or 2 weeks. I kept the card safely in my cupboard. From that time till now I never used it. Then I got a call from SBI Credit card devision that I have to pay Rs.8600 plus, then I explained the situation to customer care people.

“i.e after my acceptance I got a call from SBI call centre for Medical health insurance for 4500 ruppes per annual and this amount will deducted on monthly basis.

Till now I am not received any medical insurance documents from SBI Credit card devision.

After few days i got a call from call center for payment and saying that you need to pay so and so amount , but I said that I am not used my card any ware and till now I am not having PIN Number also, with out receiving Insurance document how can i pay insurance charges and other charges .

Now they are telling that I need to pay 8600 ruppes including late payment and intrest charges.”

I asked call center person, if you are a insurer, with out receiving insurance document are you willing to pay all the charges, but he is not replaying for this question.”

Today (29/01/2008 at 1:00PM) I called to customer care center and explained about the situation and logged case for cancellation, request #mq[protected].

So I am requesting you to cancel my SBI Credit card.
                    PL.CLOSE MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT, CREDIT CARD NO [protected]

hi
                      This is Kiran babu daram. i have purchased a washing machine for Rs 6700/- on 04/01/2008 at Sonovision Vijayawada. i used my SBI Debit card to pay the bill amount. When they swiped my card in the machine "transaction failed" message came. when i went to ATM and checked my account bill amount is already deducted. when i shown this transaction slip to Sonovision, they have not accepted. they have shown in their machine that transaction was failed. i have lodged a complaint with SBI. till date there was no response. Anybody can please help. what i have to do.

regards
                      kiran babu daram
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      I am Tarkeshwar Nath Verma and i am accountholder of SBI since more than 35 years and i feel glad when i thinking that i am a part of SBI.
                      i have good memories concern with SBI, But i has been facing problem and my problem it that i was withdrawal a ammount of Rs : 7000/- as ATM machine of ATTA Market Noida ( U.P.) ( ATM ID--S1AN[protected] and my amount did not deal -out from ATM, but my amount has reduced from my account,I was submit application with ATM slip in muzaffarpur(red cross branch) and noida (sector-26 branch). but there are no progess, and i fill helpless.
                        I have been using the SBI Credit card since last one year and was paying the amount due till Nov,07. In the month of Sept'07,...

SIR, MY CARD NO [protected], BILL FOR 20.01.2008 FOR RS.23200.00, I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE PURCHASE BILL OF 27.12.2007, FU COM RETAIL PVT LTD MUM IN, DETAILS OF ITEMS PURCHASE AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE IT IS NOT PERTAINS TO ME, PL DO THE NEEDFUL
                        Aug 13, 2020

I have using this tata credit card from the last two month back today on 26 january 2008 at 4:30 pm somebody picked my pocket in which the same credit card was there after lodged my complaint in customer care and police station too somebody missused my card and the customer care executive said that sir"you have to pay the whole amount whether somebody else use it for that we are not responsible"Why i pay the amont which i did not use they can check my sgnature at the invoice of the misusing amont if it is not match so why i will pay the same.kindly do something for my help
                          Aug 13, 2020
                            On approaching the Branch Manager, State Bank of India, Ruadrpur Branch, PO Rudrapur, District Udham Singh Nagar for sanctioning...