State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Bad

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6275)

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

SBI Credit Cards — rev. of financial charges

aroun
Sir Every Month we are making payment to our sbi credit card No.[protected] 29th of every month we drop the payment...
Complaint category Credit Cards

SBI Savings Plus Account — MOD Balance

Jitendra Dave
Respected Sir,

SBI Savings Plus A/c[protected]
My SBI is Bodakdev Cross Roads, The Chambers, Nr Hoatel...
Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Banks

jainvipin
Dear Sir

I am a account holder of SBI-Jabalpur Branch.My A/c No:[protected].
Since i have been transfer my job to New Delhi Vikaspuri in June'10
Now I want to deposit Instalment of Loan For House & Car to SBI-Jabalpur.
I have been contract SBI-Vikaspuri,they said Outstation Transatation done only 3PM to 4 PM but as per RBI Norms you can do any time any where any branch.
My Office is Vardhaman Tower Vikaspuri. Timing of 3PM to 4 Pm not posibile to depost Please inform me what i will do?

pjain
    I have a PPF account with SBI (R.P. Road, Secunderabad-3. A.P.) branch. But, I have lost my handbag containing all the papers, bank documents, passbook, etc... PPF Account is in my name- PRAKASH DUGAR. Now, I am in Jaipur (Rajasthan), due to job transfer. So, I can't visit the branch in person. How do I transfer my account from there to Jaipur, and how do I stop any misuse/withdrawal incase its possible.

I have my PPF account with the SBI but it is not online. I used to deposite manually. Now i would like to deposite the amount through online. please guide me as how to convert my old ppf account to online account or should i have to open a new one.

Also my PPF SBI account is with WARDHA(MAHARASHTRA) branch and now i am in Mumbai. How to go ahead please guide.

regards
    abhay mahodaya
    a1.[protected]@rediffmail.com

I have my PPF account with the SBI but it is not online. I used to deposite manually. Now i would like to deposit the amount through online. please guide me as how to convert my ppf account to online account?

I have my PPF account with the SBI but it is not online. I want to know my deposites online.(status or statements) . please guide me as how to convert my ppf account to online account?

Oneelkanth

Regional Business Office,
      Sector - 1,
      BHILAI-490001 (CHHATTISGARH)

Phone No.[protected] Mobile No.[protected]

I am a sbi credit card holder. My credit card no. is [protected] and the same is issued in my name i.e. Oruganti Neelkanth Sarma. Last year through telephonic canvasing they pursued my to subscribe for insurance premia of Royal Sunderam who are their insurance partners. the Same fell due for renewal in June,-july 2010. The renewal premia was charged to my crredit card without my consent and as I was out of station for two months, yesterday I came back to Bhilai. To my great surprise the Bill for payment with penal interest and surcharges was lying in my post box and the last date for payment was 9.8.2010 (Actually the bill was due for payment in July, 2010)

2. I tried my level best to talk to your customer care executives, and the system is so tedious, that you would be able to know if you try to talk to them once. To day i.e. 10.08.2010, I started trying to talk to them and at first instance with great difficulty I could reach them after 16 minutes and the the line went off before the talk could conclude. Next time I dialed again, and second time it took 18.45 minutes to get in touch with them, and as the person looking after royal sundaram insurance was not available (5.11 p.m.), I was asked to contact them tomorrow.

3. As the amount in question has been charged to my credit card without my consent, under the pretext that the same condition is included in the policy taken last year, I strongly protest such acts of SBICard organisation. It is a minimum requirement that they should contact me before charging any expense to my credit card.

4. The bill was not received by me in July, 2010. The bill sent to me in August, 2010 was inclusive of penal charges for late payment and govt. taxes there on. Which is not logical. As I am not aware that my Credit card has been charged for expenses (without my consent), and the bill was also not sent to me the same is not correct.

5. I requested them to cancel the insurance policy as I do not need the same may result into similar disputes as above. The attending staff suggested me that at the best we can waive penal charges of Rs.350 included in the bill and govt. taxes (Rs.36.05) and I may continue the policy for the current session and next year onwards the policy will not be renewed unless consented by me. ... But the talk could not conclude as the phone line went off. and second time the executive was not available.

I therefore request you to look into the matter and please send me the revised bill. You may send me the bill to my email address : "[protected]@yahoo.co.in ". I also wish to surrender my credit card henceforth, so please let me know the procedure for the same. (As I do not want to be caused any inconvenience for money matters. You may peruse the record of my Credit Card - you will find that since 2003 there are no delays in payment of credit card bills. ) I wish to add that I represent State Bank Of India and request you to please keeping in view the image of the prestigeous bank of the nation, the SBI Card organisation should conduct business. It followed the instruction of Royal Sunderam against its own customer is unimaginable.

Thanking you and looking for your early response.

SBI Card — Statements not received & Insurance Charges without my consent

I have been using SBI Credit Card for almost One year. For the past 7 months I have not received any Statements. I have made several complaints on this. Mt date of birth is 29.01.1977

In addition to the above they started charging Insurance on my card without proper consent.

I have stopped making payments .

Requesting you to kindly look into this and sort out immdly.

Thanks In advance
      its a trick of their trade and have been playing with many costumers.They dont give the statement in time and when the term is going to end, and in some cases after its ended sent the statements by post. I had a heated conversation with the manager and said i wont pay a penny extra as it was your fault .I paid the bills without interest threw the card on the manger and left
      I am shanmugam form Trichy. My Sbi Card No. is [protected]. The statement dated.2.4.2011, my complaint is with out my knowledge, how will you claim for Rs. 950. for Royal sundaram alliance chennai?
      Are u fool or may i fool why do you foolish the valuable costomer? Whom the may prepare the statment? Punish him and impose penalty and reocover the amount of Rs.950.00 from his/her salary. I certify that i am not going to pay the said amount .If any fraud like this will come in the next statment/in future will be face court of law with claiming personal infra and fraudulaiton activities by the SBI.
      So very carefully do the preparing statement.
      from Er.K.SHANMUGAM, A-5, NANGAVARAM CAUVERY APPARTMENT, WEST CHINTHAMNI, TRICHY-620-002, TAMILNADU STATE.

shyam_2mail
        I had given an application for RTGS on 4th August 2010, the RTGS was Transmitted . but to our surprises the RTGS was returned unpaid and the amount was credited to our account. On enquiry the bank said that due to some technical reason the RTGS failed. We had written a leteer for reason of failure for submission to company in whose account it was to be credited. But the Bank refused to accept the letter and even did not bother to speak on the matter and discussion with the Chief Manager did not get any response saying he was helpless. So I want to know how to slove the problem.

shubra.sinha
          I have applied for education loan from SBI-Civil Lines. Inspite of fulfilling their each and every condition regarding documents they has set objection. My daughter is a MBA student of a well known institute of a city affiliated through UPTU and myself seniour accountant in A.G.,UP,Allahabad.She has passed out her two semesters with a good marks. Here is objection statement:
          THE PLACEMENT RECORD OF THE INSTITUTE AS WELL AS ACADEMIC RECORD OF THE STUDENT IS NOT ENCOURGING.
          Please solve my problem.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Riboyudeen.J
            I hold a Salary account in SBI .
            My account no is [protected].
            I lost My card in the recent past .
            I dont have check book to with draw money in the local branches.

Kindly assist me with futhur proceedings.My salary account is opened in Banglore -Karnataka Branch.
            I work in Chennai .So to get a new atm card or to with drawa money i need to travel to karnataka.

Can you please assist me if any other options to draw the money in chennai itself also to get the new atm card.

MY contact details are as follows.
            Name : Riboyudeen.J

Riboyudeen.j

SBI Online Banking — Forgot Password

Savitha D
              hello ,

I have forgotten my SBI online banking password. Please help me in resetting it. My account number...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (14)Complaint category Banks

ANKURSRIV091
              sir/mam

i am a student of 4th year B.TECH
              i had registered for education loan and the registration no. is:-SBI-EL-[protected].AND the loan ammount is RS.60000 but the bbank manager said to me that you have no guarantee for my loan and i will not give you loan but according to my knowledge there is no need of guarantee required for loan upto 400000 .AND HE IS ALSO TALKING TO ME WITH VERY UNMANNERED AND ROUGH LANGUAGE.
              so please solve my problem and please take a frequent action for my complaint.
              YORS FAITH FULLY
              ANKUR SRIVASTAVA
              D/35 SUGAR MILL COLONY BULANDSHAHR
              OH.[protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

D.L.chandrashekar
                Iam credit card holder o[censored]r bank bearing card No.[protected] from last one year.In the month of june 2010 i was recieved PHONE message STATING THAT YOUR CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN BLOCKED TO AVOID MISUSE. from the begining i have not defaulted any payment till today and also in the month of june entire outstanding is been cleared in one installment.Therefore i request you kindly restore the credit card immediately and oblige. Further in this regard i have requested above the same through e-mail but so far no action was taken in this regard.
                yours faithfully,
                D.L.Chandra shekar
                Deputy commissioner
                Banglore Mahanagara Palike
                E-mail address: dl.[protected]@gmail.com contact No.[protected]

aliali1084
                  Sir/madam
                  I am a bonafied s/b a/c holder of of SBI bearing a/c No. [protected] in Elliot Road branch,Kol
                  on 18.07.2010 at 7.05 P.M. used my ATM for getting balance inquiry its shows correctly as per my passbook but on 7.19 P.M. I used same balance enquiry where it shows Rs. 7,000/- has been withdrawl after going through the procedure such lodge a GD at the local p.s. and contacting branch manager but no heed pay in this matter.
                  Please find my ATM Card no.[protected]
                  Hope your kind consideration in this regard shall be highly solicitated
                  Dated; 05.08.2010
                  balance inq
                  My name is Rupinder Singh. My accpunt number is[protected]. My Card Number is [protected]. I withdrew Rs.10, 000 but the slip shows balance ai if the withdrawl is Rs. 20, 000.
                  Prior to withdrawl the balance was Rs. 72, 000, I withdrew Rs. 10, 000 and the slip showed Rs. 52, 000 as balance instead of Rs. 62, 000.
                  Please take a quick action.
                  Rupinder Singh
                  Dated: 01 Nov 2010
                  raju.balance.iqunri
                  please cheak my account balence
                  my name is parsharamulu illendula my account no.[protected] please cheak my balence.
                  I gate Transaction But Not Recived Cash Rs- 4000/-

My Acc no[protected] ING YAYSYA BANK
                  Name - Dipak Manohar Raut
                  A/p- Nimgaon Ketki
                  Tal- Indapur
                  Dist- Pune
                  Con No- [protected]
                  my name is Thota mahesh my account no.[protected] please cheak my balence

rajesh a. bhupta
                    i am having credit card no.[protected]. I am not received the statement by post I am receiving sms on my mobile. Today I received the sms that if you have not received the statement kindly sms the code. Since two month I am not receiving the statement and I am sms to 56767 the pin but the reback reply that sent the correct PIN. Kindly dispatch the bill immediately and the card is not activated since the receipt of my card.

Sbi Card Department — WRONG BILLING OF RS 15,000/-

MICR Code:[protected]

Address: Anandbagh(malkajgiri) Br,h.no.24-90 Malkajgiri

District: Hyderabad

State: Andhra Pradesh

My account is with SBI Anand Bagh Brach Malkajgiri.I have with made the transaction of Rs;-8000/- from Bank Of India Malkajgiri Branch atm suddenly their was power shut down & atm system got restarted.After tem minutes i'hv not got the cash but Debited from my account.I have registered the complaint with my branch but till now i nothing has been done.No complaint no .

so please do me the favour.

Thanking You,
                      Kanchan Kumar.

State Bank of India / Home Loan — Arbitrary EMI Recovery on SBI Home Loan

akchandel
                        Subject: Arbitrary EMI Recovery on SBI Home Loan
                        Reference Loan Account No[protected]
                        in favour of Lt...
                        Complaint category Loans

State Bank Of India (SBI) — REGARDING THE JOB OFFER SCAM .....

TUR
                        HI ,This is one among the consumers in INDIA .Hope person log in to this page to express his dis satisfaction over some services.I`m...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Banks

Subhash chandra joshi

With due regards, it is to inform you that I, Subhash Chandra Joshi , am an ex-serviceman retired wef 01/01//2004. Last rank held- Havildar/clerk. Group-Y, total service- 23 years. Bankers _SBI-JAKH-8962 (Distt-Pithoragarh) Uttarkhand. a//cNo- [protected]

Medical Board Pension) - DE/012022/2004

This is regarding revision of my pension (service & Board Pension) & arrears of revised pension wef 01/7/2009 as per Govt of India, Min of Def Deptt of Ex-servicemen Welfare vide their letetr No PC(1)/2009-D(Pen/Pol) dated 08/3/2010.(Table 22 of Annexure I)

Please credit the dues at your earliest.

thanks.

with regards,

yours

sc joshi
                        e mail- [protected]@gmail.com
                        Revision of Pension & Arrears wef 01/07/2009 to SB A/c No [protected] at SBI Jakh-8962(Distt-Pithoragarh) uttarkhand

With due regards, it is to inform you that I, Subhash Chandra Joshi, am an ex-serviceman retired wef 01/01//2004. Last rank held- Havildar/clerk. Group-Y, total service- 23 years. Bankers _SBI-JAKH-8962 (Distt-Pithoragarh) Uttarkhand. a//cNo- [protected]

Medical Board Pension) - DE/012022/2004

Please credit the dues at your earliest.

thanks.

with regards,

yours

sc joshi
                        e mail- [protected]@gmail.com
                        [Complaint comments]
                        With due regards, it is to inform you that I, Subhash Chandra Joshi, an ex-serviceman retired wef 01/01//2004. Last rank held- Havildar/clerk. Group-Y, total service- 23 years. Bankers _SBI-JAKH-8962 (Distt-Pithoragarh) Uttarkhand. a//cNo- [protected]

Medical Board Pension) - DE/012022/2004

The arrears paid Rs 22202/- from 01/7/2009 to 31/7/2010(13 months) whereas it should be Rs 29957/-

arrears to be cr Rs 29957/-
                        whereas cr Rs 22203
                        difference Rs 7755

pension wef 01/7/09 to 31/12/09 @ DA 27%, the difference is rs 2229x6=13374
                        pension wef 01/1/10 to 31/7/10 @ DA 35%, the difference is rs 2369x7 = 16583

TOTAL difference Rs = 29957

AMOUNT received(Credited) Rs = 22202

Difference amount yet to credited Rs = 7755

Kindly credited the difference amount on priority

Yours

sc joshie mail [protected]@gmail.com

please cr it diff amount and inform accordinly.

sanjit
                          This is regrading the mental harrasssment and threatning calls from SBI credit card recovery people.I am paying my regular minimum due towards SBI credit card, but even at slight delay in payment, the recovery agents are harassing by continously calling me.This is really getting irksome, irritating and disturbing to my family.
                          Please look into this issue and provide the necessary procedure to avoid this problem.

Mob :- (0) [protected]
                          Hello Sanjit,

It is happening with me too. They really are creating troubles. I am getting calls n number of times in a day, even if we give some updates that we will pay at xyz date etc. When we oppose or show our frustration about this to them, they ask very unprofessionally "To aapko samajhna chahiye na ki due date se pehle payment karna chahiye, payment nahi karoge to call karenge hi karenge". I believe some day they will even show their shamelessness by start giving slangs. Considering their overall nature, I think they can also go to court and ask to hang us... VERY VERY VERY FRUSTRATING

Gaurav

Recently Discussed

(9 minutes ago)
                            Sony India
                            bravia tv display issue
                            (29 minutes ago)
                            Flipkart
                            delay from flipkart department to give me the resolution and also directly closing my account after intimating them many times
                            (30 minutes ago)
                            Star-Clicks.com
                            fake company
                            (41 minutes ago)
                            Religare Health Insurance
                            claim rejection
                            (43 minutes ago)
                            Brothers Footprint
                            Took our money and blocked us