State Bank Of India [SBI] — reminder regarding complaint dated 24.02.2018

Reminder

Sir
It is requested that i have filed a complaint on 24.02.2018 but sbi has not looked into the issue. The complaint was as under:-
I want to draw your kind attention that my account is with sbi at branch
District court, sector 43, chandigarh. My account no. [protected]. On dated 16.02.2018 at about 12.00 noon, i went to boi atm (Code - ilu 8006) at grain market, opp. Hajirattan gurudwara bathinda. I swiped my card there for withdrawl of rs. 2000/- but no payment was come out and my account was debited immediately. I contacted boi bank bazaar branch bathinda but they said that contact your parent branch as we unable to say something about this transaction. It is my humble request that please look into the matter and please refund the amount as stated above.

Sir please make sure the complaint be considered and the refund of rs. 2000/- be made.
Sincerely yours
Devi dayal
Acc. No. [protected]
Branch distt. Court sector 43
Chandigarh 160043
M. No.[protected]

[Mar 12, 2018] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JOGENDRA moond's response Mar 06, 2018 [protected]@email.com

Comments

Respected sir/madam I am s ravindranath I have a SBI credit card platinum, during the month of February 12th amount Rs 6918/_deducted, without my interception, so please verify that kind of dispute transaction, I except ed to return of my money.
Thanking you sir, your's faithfully, s ravindranath
My old debit card was not swiping at atm outlets. So I applied for new atm card almost 1.5 yrs back. This year on 22.2.18 I am charged ATM annual fee for both the cards. Where in I am not using the old card. At branch was told to me that old card will get blocked automatically. Kindly reverse the amount back...Do the needful.
sir i lodged my complaint no [protected]dated23.07.2019 but is still pending unattended.kindly do needful soon
Sir.my complaint no.[protected] is pending with SBI BARRA branch Kanpur w.e.f.23.07.2019.Kindly do needful soon SBSharma mob[protected]

State Bank of India [SBI]