Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jul 31, 2022

File a complaint to Sun Direct

Having problems with Sun Direct?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sun Direct customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sun Direct

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Sun Direct reviews & complaints page 2

Sun Direct — No service after successful recharge from phonepe

No service after recharge. How long should i wait, customer care number always buay.. will there be any compensation for the time im wasting because of issue from service provider.. Will this issue hours be added extra with my monthly time period..??...
This is Shivaprakasha from Bengaluru Karnataka.CDSN. No. [protected], 18th May 2022 complaint to the customer care about getting Erro E50/32 and said it is a free service. The given Complaint number was SR[protected] after Technician Venkatesh T visited the site and said the signal receiver (LMP) is not working and must replace. so is asking the money RS 250/ for that, misbehaved with us, and still, it has a warranty up to July 2022. Then...

Sundirect — Accidentally wrong recharge my old smartcard number please transfer my New smartcard number

Accidentally recharge my old smartcard number [protected] please transfer my New smartcard number [protected] .Recharge amount 260 through sundirect recharge cube app....
Few channels are showing E118-4 reserved smart card code error.please resolve it
"Dear sir,

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Sun Direct — Asking for Service Fee for technician to come and check the issue

I am using subdirectory connection for last 2 years with SMC No [protected]. I have recharged the Malayalam economic pack on 10.05.22 and even after 24 hours same was not activated. While checking in web it is showing valid till June 8th. I have already contacted the customer care and they have asked to pay Rs 175 to technician. I said it's not possible, because for a mistake from their end why I need to pay the fees?. So they said I need...
    I HAVE RECHARGED 1265/- for 6 months plan offered by sundirect DTH on 01.12.2021. This plan will end only by the end of May 2022. But they have disconnected my connection on 12.05.2022. When I complaint in custermer care centre, the reasons given by them is not satisfactory to me. They informed me that the amount remitted for the plan was adjusted as monthly instalments. The reason stated is the mistake is from recharger shop. The full amount was paid by the recharger shop to sundirect DTH one time. The DTH people says they have adjusted it as monthly instalments which cannot be justified. I had remitted the same instalment earlier for 6 months plan. Without my knowledge DTH people cannot change the plan which caused me loss of money. So I request yoy to instruct DTH Kochi to restore my connection Immediately. The fault is sundirect|s.
    COMPLAINANT: NAGENDRA PRABHU.S. CDSN no. [protected] -(connection no)

Babundi's [Complaint's author] reply, May 14, 2022

Thanks for your decision to restore my connectionn till May 31st. I will remit the renewal amount before due date.
    Yours Sincerely,
    NAGENNDRA PRABHU.S

Babundi's [Complaint's author] reply, May 13, 2022
    As requested by you iam sending you .CDSN no.75518156585 and my mobile number is 9349461305. My email address is- [email protected]
    Hope you will do the needful at the earliest.

Yours sincerely,
    NAGENDRA PRABHU.S
    Babundi's [Complaint's author] reply, May 14, 2022

Yours Sincerely,
    NAGENNDRA PRABHU.S

As per conversation, customer complaint regarding Wrong validity issue same hasbeen resolved from our end.

Sun Direct Team.

After 3 months I’ve recharged my sun dth and it shows ota upgrade when switch on tv. Contacted sundth cc said that wait for 2hrs while the device on but it’s almost 10hrs still no resolution no progress in download 0%.
      Again contacted sundth cc said the device needs to be changed for the cost 375/- and don’t know why it has to change device and have to pay when your device is nothing wrong.
      Anyone facing the same issue...
      Accidentally recharged on old smart card no.[protected] . It is inactive now. Please refund or transfer the recharged amount Rs.229 to new smart card no.[protected].
      Recharged through Amazon pay. BBPS reference no.BD012122OA4AAAF8EKIO
      Sundirect website and app confirmed that the recharge amount 229 is credited to my old inactive sundirect ID. Please refund it or tansfer it to new smart card no.[protected].Operator : Sun Directbr...

Sun Direct — Polimer news channel not coming in sun direct Set top box

CDSN number: [protected]. I have been continuously requesting polimer news channel with Sundirect. But they are saying that in future it will be added in the channel list. I dont think they would add the polimer news channel in their channel in future. We are paying monthly fees for their favorite channels and not customers willing channels. TRAI is saying customers to choose channels and pay for it. but Sun direct really make their customers...

Balance deducted from my bank but still Recharge pending. Please solve this issue.
      CDSN No: [protected]

Sun Direct Team."

By mistake I recharged with wrong subscription pack I have to change it or cancel it now

Sun Direct Team."

On my recent recharge, I have noticed that 18% of GST is deducted and only 82% of the recharge amount is reflected in the available balance. However, while subscribing to FTA channels and other channels in addition to subscription charges, the sun direct is collecting GST again (Subscription charge +18% GST). This amounts to double taxation (A total of 36% GST).

Request to look at this double taxation practice as the company may be wrongly charging all consumers and cheating the government and consumers on tax collection.

dpkathir48's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 25, 2022
          Mobile no:-9448092427
          We tried to contacting you in the number mentioned in your account but we could not reach you. Please mention your alternate contact number in which we can reach you and serve you better.
          Sun Direct Team.

Sun Direct — Refund claim

I hv recharged the sun direct dth for Rs 1570 thro' recharge cube payment gateway, the amt got deducted but the recharge was a failure.pls kindly refund my amt.
            CDSN [protected]
            Order id #27188440...

I recharged of rs255 but chanels are not coming yet

Sun Direct — (Reserved smartcard return code) was displaying this

Please resolve it ....

Sundirect — Paid to wrong smart card number

I have recharged to a smart card number [[protected]] instead of [[protected]] through gpay on 25.03.2022. Details are below
              Amount 199, SD - Tamil Economy Pack, upi transaction id [[protected]], transacted on 25thmar2022 friday 9:05pm
              Kindly revert this transaction to my smart card number [[protected]] or cancel the transaction
              And refund my money back....

Sun Direct — Change subscription

Smart card no. [protected]
              Recharged Malayalam economy pack on 23/3/2022 for Rs.1374. Need to change it . Therefore please refund the amount Rs.1374....

Sun Direct — Accidentally recharged on old smart card no. Please transfer it to new connection

Accidentally recharged on old smart card no.[protected] . It is inactive now. Please refund or transfer the recharged amount Rs.1374 to new smart card no.[protected].
              Recharged through paytm. UPI reference no.[protected].
              Sundirect website and app confirmed that the recharge amount 1374 is credited to my old inactive sundirect ID. Please refund it or tansfer it to new smart card no.no.[protected]...

We renewed the above smart card through UPI ( phone pe) on 25.03.22 around 10.45 PM, for Rs 741/. But still now the same has not activated.
              Please solve this issue

Sun Direct Team."

We done the Renewal payment through UPI ( phone pe) on 25.03.22 at around 10.45 pm through Transaction ID NX22032522433380874585551 for our smart card[protected] R,
                STill the same has not been activated .
                Please resolve this issues