Sun Direct

View More Information...

Good

Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

Arunvijayakumar Balaiya on Jul 18, 2020
Here not coming the signal...

[Jul 18, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
"Dear sir,

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

poorna.m maha on Jul 18, 2020
    Please solve the " No signal" problem appearing past 1 to 2 months, after switching off and on it exists

Sun Direct — Amount deducted but transaction was not reflected

sivaraman siva on Jul 17, 2020

I have recharged my sun direct Rs. 199/- pack today. The amount was debited in my account but i didn't...

Lanka Narsaiah on Jul 16, 2020
      Sir we are unable see the tv channels. Only 2 news channels are coming, this problem is from 16 july 2020.

[Jul 16, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My setup box smrtcard no. [protected] L. Narsaiah
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sun Direct — one month back i will call your customer reasons for (no signal) problem but any one get not resolve my solution

Teja Karipam on Jul 14, 2020
        Sir/madam
        My name is teja from nellore district, sydapuram mandal, pothegunta village, iam sundirect customer i have...

Sun Direct — Zee Kannada HD not Available in Sun Direct DTH

rudresha s on Jul 14, 2020
        Sun directs won't Provide Zee Kannada HD in their entire DTH services, because they want see their own Sun network channels....

Sun Direct — Customer care executive

Lokesh Simbu on Jul 14, 2020
        I had call 5 time to ur customer care they are not responding properly in call very disappointing not giving proper rebettel...

Sun Direct — problem with base pack and no response from customer care [Resolved]

Dharshini Gopi on Jul 14, 2020
        Smart card number : [protected]
        I have recharged my base pack with my fta. I am not able to put add-on channels it...

Sun Direct — no response for the complaint [Resolved]

Dharshini Gopi on Jul 14, 2020
        My smart card number is : [protected]. I have recharged subscription pack twice for tamil dpo pack 2 at rs.639 each time (Rs.1278...

Kavali Naveen on Jul 13, 2020
        Some chanel's were locked how to unlock tell pin number

[Jul 13, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

javeed91 on Jul 11, 2020
          Hi support team,

I have recharged my dth on 10th junly 2020, friday morning around 11:45 am for 3 months plan ₹630/- for telugu.

The amount has been deducted from my account, but the recharge status is showing as failed. I have done this transaction through hdfc net banking. Transaction reference no:[protected]. Please refund my payment and confirm me. You can reach me via [protected]

Javeed.

[Jul 11, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

javeed91 on Jul 11, 2020
            Hi support team,

The amount has been deducted from my account, but the recharge status is showing as failed. I have done this transaction through hdfc net banking. Transaction reference no: n[protected]. Please refund my payment and confirm me. You can reach me via [protected]

Nàgá Sãthyā Mânïkântä on Jul 11, 2020
              Name : yadgiri
              Reg phone number : [protected]
              Smart card number : [protected]
              I have done 3 months recharge of 630 rupees but tv is not coming and balance not updated in app

Recharge problem

[Jul 12, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We tried to contacting you in the number mentioned in your account but we could not reach you. Please mention your alternate contact number in which we can reach you and serve you better.

[email protected] on Jul 8, 2020
                I have recharged for 1389 but my pack got over within one month i humbly request you please do something for this problem

[Jul 08, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sun Direct — Can't able to see cable TV [Resolved]

Rajapandi Selvaraj on Jul 8, 2020
                  I got sundirect on 4-jun with cdsn [protected], but within few days i got a hd settop box with cdsn [protected]. I logged...

Leela Gowda on Jul 3, 2020
                  Name: suge gowda
                  Card no: [protected]

I have recharged for new base pack of 348rs but channels aren't coming!!

Channels are not working even after the recharge

[Jul 03, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sun Direct — Customer service not responding

Akhilkumar11 on Jul 2, 2020
                    I contacted customer service for the below issue. There response was poor. Here are the details: Please transfer the amount...

Naga King on Jul 2, 2020

Recently the channels list changed as alphabetical order. Its more horrible to change channels one by one. Also irritating to seach each time. Numbers also still not memorized as it was changed some weeks before only.
                    Please fix this problem asap.

Also,
                    I am recharging tamil dpo 1 pack for each month. Almost i am getting most popular tamil channels with some unpopular channels. It would be helpful and more economic if you include zee tamil and polimer news also in that pack.

[Jul 02, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mahiboobasab Mujavar on Jul 2, 2020
                      Failed to load ifcp image

Inspectorrpf cupj on Jun 30, 2020
                        No pitcher in the tv vide sun id no.[protected] from two day please rectified

[Jun 30, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.