Sun Direct

View More Information...

Good

Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

Sankaranarayanan Venkatasubramanian on Jun 26, 2020
I got the message in t. V. That suppose i pay my subscription due amount through www.sundirect.in i will get the cash back amount. But i have not received the same. The transaction no. 19047446

[Jun 26, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Anupam Mahata on Jun 24, 2020
    My humble dedication, i am anupam mahata. Twice mistakenly deducted money from my sun dth account, i contacted them but they are not cooperating. For this reason i am requesting special help.

[Jun 24, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Chandan Gowda DV on Jun 23, 2020
      Sun direct is not providing more kannada channels to the viewers, so i complaining about them for not providing kannada channels like zee picchar, raj music, tv5 kannada etc...

[Jun 23, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      " Dear sir,

"

Shyamal Chakroborty on Jun 22, 2020
        All bengali channels cannot be seen though the channels are included in my pack

[Jun 22, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eashwar Alluri on Jun 22, 2020
          Telangana government is providing free video lectures to school children in tsat vidya and tsat nipuna. Both of these are not in channel list of sundirect telangana.
          People are not having access to internet in villages. But have tv access. So im urging sundirect to add those channels in telangana state as corona impact they cant go to schools.
          Even if we think of subsribing channel there is no option. Make it free and accessible to everyone or else we will switch to other dish tv which provides those channels for free. I have sundirect subscribers of 500 people in contact. If this complaint is not addressed, il make them all switch to another dishtv. Or complain will be raised to trai.
          Please act immediately

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sundirect — number one irresponsible company

Pasunuri on Jun 21, 2020
            I got offer from sundirect 332/2 months, so i contacted our distributor regarding offer and told him to recharge, but he had...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

radhaisro on Jun 14, 2020
            I want to change registered mobile number

[Jun 14, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sun Direct — Not open

Thamizh sudhakar on Jun 14, 2020
              Sir i'm jayakanthan frim pondicherry my set-top box suddenly not showing channels and i'm recently recharge my set top box...

Dunna Devi on Jun 13, 2020
              Sir, i have recharged my account csdn:[protected]
              My amount of rupees 225 has been debited from my bank and i didn't get my recharge, i had done my payment from upi
              Transaction id s96548117
              Upi reference number:[protected]
              Kindly refund my amount

[Jun 13, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ummerkutty on Jun 10, 2020
                For the last one week no service is shown in our tv. Complaint made, but no response as yet

[Jun 10, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shinsa on Jun 9, 2020
                  I have taken a new sun direct connection on 6th of june and the connection is not yet active.
                  Dealer: aishwarya enterprises (Mahadevpura, bangalore) wont pick up the call and customer service team can't do anything it seems as it has to be done from dealer end.
                  I paid the full amount for hd connection and now i dont have an active connection.
                  Cdsn: [protected]
                  Kindly look into it,

Note: in the complaint box, default text shows customers are not supposed to provide phone number, but all the responses from sun direct customer service team asking for the phone number. I am not sure how its going to work.

[Jun 09, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

cnu534 on Jun 3, 2020
                    I have done recharge my sun direct account bearining the registered mobile number [protected] with an amount of 630 and the same amount debited from my account with reference number[protected]IGAISDFGP6, But so for now those amount not added to my dth account .

Recharged my sun dth through internet banking and amount deducted from my account but not reflected that amount in my

[Jun 04, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tamilmrt on Jun 2, 2020
                      Dear sir/madem
                      My sun direct set box number for [protected], i am recharge for 199, but no channel display for tv, i am already asked for customers service number, but no an answer for ur customer support, pls this solved problems.

[Jun 02, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly provide your contact Number or Smart card number

thilip p on Jun 2, 2020
                        My sundirect number [protected] this set top box name prabakar this name change for pandiyaraj

Kindly provide your contact Number or Smart card number

Teja123456 on Jun 1, 2020
                          Sir please change mobile number my mobile number [protected]

[Jun 01, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nagireddy Rohith on Jun 1, 2020
                            I want to change my registered mobile number from [protected] to [protected].
                            This number mistake was made by dth operator itself.
                            So, please resolve this.

Rake161199 on May 31, 2020
                              I have done the recharge of sundirect of 798 rupees through app via paytm. Recharge was unsuccessful but amount got deducted. Recharge was done on 24th may 2020.
                              Mobile no - [protected]
                              Sun direct card no - [protected]

[May 31, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mathana Venkatesh on May 31, 2020
                                Dear sir
                                I have made a recharge for tamil basic pack for 230 rs, the transaction is successful but the recharge pack is not active and your customer support team is not answering

sairam basha on May 31, 2020
                                  Hi, i have done the recharge against my sundirect dth with phone number [protected] with 630 rupees for 3 months packs... But the validity hasnot extended...

Please look into this, and solve the problem as soon as possible...

Sun Direct Team."

we regret the inconvenience.Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same

thilip p on May 27, 2020
                                    My smart card number [protected] my phone number [protected] my aadhar number[protected] my name change name pandiyaraj

[May 28, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Updated by thilip p May 27, 2020
                                    change my name for id sir my name pandiyaraj