Sun Direct Customer Care

View More Information...

Load

Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

Murugan Chellam
Last 5th may I have complaint about no signal. Technician attend and fine tuneef the dish then go back. After few hours signal not came and again complaint to office.
Again next day he came re locate the dish and fine turned then signal came.
After 3 days today again there is no signal and again I complaint to the office.
Distributor saying setup box will problem, so need to change setup box.
I can not spend for setup box already I have paid 300.00 rupees for re located.
Please fix the problem asap and permanently.

[May 10, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi have purchased new dth connection but not activated and I spoken to customer care and dealer even though no responce my smart card no. [protected]. Do the needful as soon as possible.

Sun Direct — No response of my complaint

Hi i am Samir Desai from Nadiad i have written my complaint in Ahmedabad office from 26th October, 2015. but there is no positive response of my complaint. So, please do something quickly about my complaint.

Sun Direct — Call not responding

While i am talking to customer care There are responding in different unknown language. What is this

Sundirect — Audio and volume not working from 10 months .Not rectifying it

My Name Is Rajina Mary. My Sundirect Volume And Audio Is Not Working From 10 Months Last Time It Guy Came And Told He Will Come With The Replacement An Took Consultation Charges But Never Turned..My Contact No Is [protected]..

Sundirect — My set of box damage

Sir my sundirect setofbox damage allrady compliant customer care but no response from sundirect compy my vc no [protected] complet no 1-[protected] Date 27/06/2015

Sun Direct — re new connection

please com and rectify my sun direct connection as wel as early
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

davaselvy
    Since one week our sun direct net work is not working. It seems to be a signal problem. We tried to call a person to repair. He keeps telling me that he would come but some how he hasn't come so far. My sun direct card number is [protected]R. our house is situated in Auroville. Please send someone from the nearest costumer care to resolve our problem.

Thanking you.

[May 09, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I recharged my account in this morning but till now no picture is shown so I called this [protected] but no response it's very irritating

Sun Direct — Not working

I m peer mohideen from mumbai my sun direct no is[protected] i hav recharge i got the balance but even though its not wrking

Sun Direct — Mainly using TV channels are freezing

Complains lodged on 29th June as per no[protected].to customer care[protected] not yet rectified.

Sun Direct — service providing problems

I Was registered complaints about antenna alignment (e-52, alarm) at 25/05/2015, but no one has attended the issue till now, but they simply send messages at 26/05/2015 ( your dish alignment complaints has been solved).

Sun Direct — Sun direct dth not responding for the complaint

Buwanalochini Shetty
      I'm customer of sun direct using on my father name. my smart card no is [protected]. I just bye this product on feb 16, 2016...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Sun Direct — Getting message on tv screen "e48-32 no signal" - smart card no. 41142015522

P_austin
      Regarding the above, i have made a complaint to your help desk in january '16 but i regret to state that, despite making numerous...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

Gbabu

My name is Ganesh Babu. I have registered a complaint about setup box. It was not working and they accepted to fix it within 24 hours. The setup box which I had was new one, the technician came and fixed after 1 day and charged some money. He said the picture will come in 2 hours. I waited for half a day.. No use. Then I lost patient and called the customer care again. They again took a complaint, I got irritation and shouted.

My setup box was new but still got prob and paid for technician and wasted the validity for 2 days.. Still these people asking me to wait for another 24 hours. Which made me to feel for buying sun direct. The customer service is pathetic.. The way reply will increase your anger only. I totally lost interest in sun direct.

Ganesh Babu

[Apr 28, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      :::'s response May 01, 2016
      Sun Direct is a worse dth u cnt relie on their services dey are for the name sake and nothing channel are alway stuck call center people wnt pick d call on time.while talking they disconnect the no resolvation
      Our dish as a technical problem regarding signals and we need a technicians to repair we hv been registered a complaint bt the customer service providers are not helping us to resolve the problem horrible fascility they are providing.whom to approach for my problem??

Gangadharan Ramamoorthy
        I had booked a new hd box as upgrade. And the request number is 1-[protected]. They told that within 48 hrs it will be installed. I had called the call centre executive more than 6 times. Upto still now, no response from any one of the dealer, executive & technicain. I am totally fade up with incident. So i want to cancell my sun direct network & setup box. Make this as a compliant

Gangadharan

Smart card no. :[protected]

I have recharged my account [protected] on 27/3/2016 by Rs 100, then on 28/3/2016 by Rs 199 called customer care but still i am not able to watch any thing it showing the screen recharge, do not know what to do can i get some help.
        Sundirect support and services are pathetic, if we call customer care they will take more than 45min to respond

Devices which sundirect supplies is not Quality Checked, I have requested for upgradation of settop box but its failed within 1-2 months and gives noise ( Hum sound ) and faded image
        The DTH of Sun Direct is not working for the last five days
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Udaya Sankar C
          I have recharged for 1665.00 on 20-oct-2016. And it is reflecting the same in my sun direct website. However, i activated the connection for 1 year. But suddenly they revoked the connection on 23-apr-2016. I have called customer care executives for more than 5 times. No one is giving proper answer. Better they can shut the customer care service. They were telling that i have not recharged at all. But how come it is reflecting in transaction history and how they provided the connection for that till 23, apr 2015. For you reference, i have attached the screenshot. I want justice. Very poor sun direct dth. Dont buy this

Fed up with sun direct dth - worst service, cheating customers, deactivating the plan as their wish

[Apr 25, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sun Direct — Recharge not successful

On 11 th april 2016 sun direct recharge was done two times of amt rs 250 & rs 280 which was debited by my credit card but recharge was not successful...So please look it into matter and refund my amt.
          Stanley g nadar
          28th evening recharged card number [protected], not yet activated.
          poor response from customer care.

Madhavan Ganapathy
            Sir
            this is g.p.pandian
            my sundirect smartcard No is [protected].
            sir i complained thrice within a week regarding non functioning of the dish antenna and non availability of signal . every time i was assuared a technician will be sent within 48 hrs but still i am waiting for the technician after 1 week also.A very simple problem to be solved if a authorised technician is sent.
            pls do the needful.

thanking you,
            g.p.pandian

[Apr 19, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category News & Media

Sun Direct — Dth service disabled before the plan period is over [Resolved]

JPJ123#$
              I have a sun direct dth connection, i made a recharge of rs. 230 (Cenema +sports) pack on 19th march 2016, 10:36 am, we where...
              Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

somila Cyrus
              Hello im mahesh and my smart card number is[protected]**, i raised a request for relocation in 13/04/2016, Mr X technician visited my premises and the first question he asked me was have you moved your home things . But how does that matters to him he is just a locl tech and his just is just to relocate the dish which he is getting paid for, I called the toll free number 1800 ******* number, the person who recived the call said he will raise a complaint and engg will visit in nxt 48Hrs, Now it has been day 4 no one has replyed nor visited me . So i request pls dnt buy sundirect connection pls go for dish or tata sky which i did at last

[Apr 15, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Thakazhiaji
                I have recharged my connection([protected])for malayalam world pack
                For rs1600 through your app.The amount was deducted from my
                Hdfc account and the same was credited by citrus.
                The following was the information from citrus pay.
                Merchant order number: onm[protected]
                Citrus reference number: [protected]
                Order amount: 1600.00 inr
                Transaction date & time: apr 14, 2016 08:33:03 am

[Apr 14, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Uppili.K
                  My sundirect number is [protected]
                  I paid for the ad don channel about an hour before and not activated till now, the sun direct toll free number is not working and the customer care number is always busy
                  They are not picking up the nodal officer phone too,
                  they are not doing good customer services which upsets me.

Siddu Nayak
                    This is siddappa hunumappa residing at q.No. B-21 powergrid colony, guladahalli village, tq & dist koppal 583228. I've taken a sun direct hd connection on october -2015 in my name (Siddappa), for one year warranty basis. The smart card no. Is [protected], for the past 3 weeks, i could not receive any signal because of hd setup box is not working. I have suffered lot i missed watching 20-20 ipl, i have been ringing the customer service for the past 3 weeks no one responded for 3 weeks. I have been complaining repeatedly. Even if they picked up the call, & they are talk with rashly & mis behavior, do not send any of the service technicians. I have made more than frequently calls. Also, i've informed them that i'm going to complaint in consumer court. Till now no response.This is a last complaint i will quit hd sundirect, due to very bad service could you please assist me regarding the same?

Thanks and regards,
                    Siddappa

[Apr 11, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    The call centers do not provide proper call returns.
                    We have to call many times to get our services updated. This is to be taken into notice as it creates frustration in us.
                    Please provide us with good call center services
                    really this is very bad dth in india

krnsripati
                      I gave my setup box with smart card for repair on 11th february, 2016. I didn't repair it, because same model was not available, also for new model setup box they are charging rs. 600 for setup box and rs. 200 for its charging adapter. I asked him multiple times to return setup box along with my smart card, he always says some excuses like its at godown, i am busy now, i didn't find smart card come tomorrow, etc.

On 6th april, 2016, i got a message from sun direct with recharge of 199. I don't have setup box and smart card, then who is using it. I wen on 9th april, 2016 to ask again to return setup box and smart card, he replied "i am unable to find your card, can i give you other smart card?".

I need refund for the two months which i haven't used sun direct.

Bhiwandi sun direct contact details:
                      Shankar : +[protected]

[Apr 09, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

senthilcae
                        I've taken a Sun Direct Connection on my name, for one year subscription. recently i shifted my house and i request them to reinstall more then 100 times. I have been ringing the customer service for the past 1 weeks . No one responded . they are creating service request, then we need to wait 24 to 48 hour. with out solving issue they are closing the issue. after we call again they are reopening with new service number, this is appending almost 4 times till now i did't get any solutions.

[Apr 06, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sanikommu777
                          Sun direct DTH — Hike rate in every month (cheating to customer)/technician work purpose every time 350tech charge
                          manuguru sun direct dealer not responding in time
                          Hi, I would like to inform you that sun direct DTH hikes rate in every month and also providing very poor service. They are cheating to customer, if we discuss about that they reply in acting i will send technician ofter one hour, this is 3rd time problum, DTH purchased 4 months back, starting 3 month free, ofter 1year pack last date[protected]. There is a big amount needed to take any others DTH connection and if they do the same thing then how customer...

[Mar 31, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sun Direct — Set top box audio output problem

krish25
                            Set top box audio output is not clearly. Some time audio Suddenly Raising and decrease also automatically. Now I want to replace...
                            Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Naresh Guduru
                            I have recharge with for telugu world pack of rs 2800 for one year pack to my smart card [protected] on 15/03/2016. No update on pack.This is how customer care response in sun direct. This network is so bad and no responsibility to customer from 3day. I was given complaints to customercare and i said to customer services to cancelled the pack return my money back . Till now no response and no call from sun direct team.

[Mar 17, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            No response and careless ask from sun direct team

Ravindran Mariappan
                              I bought sundirect HD last week, it was not probably work, the nexr day i register a comolaint, they are give assurance to replace setup box, Sundirect HD authorised agent Mr.Poongavanam not response to my comolaint past one week we could not show the T.V. Very worst response to customer. I will file consumer case against sundirect. Due to deficiency service ...

[Mar 14, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Raghavan Nambiar
                                I have two Sundirect connections which are not working since yesterday 7.00 am onwards. My registered mobile No.[protected] and landline registration No.[protected]. I already booked the complaint and got the complaint No. but even after 24 hrs nobody turned up. I do not know how both the connections are failed at a time.

Recently Discussed

2 days ago
                                  Need to add on pack sports HD Pack
                                  2 days ago
                                  Sun Direct
                                  Only setup box new connection
                                  4 days ago
                                  Customer name change
                                  5 days ago
                                  Few chanels notgeting
                                  7 days ago
                                  Sun Direct
                                  Customer care contact never works