Sun Direct Customer Care

View More Information...

Load

Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

Balchandra Rao

My name is N.Balchandra. Rao from Chrompet Chennai 44.
My Smart card No [protected].

I have taken SUN Direct DTH connection in August 2008.

Sir, My dish is not working, I am getting message NO SIGNAL.

I have already longed complaint dtd 9.11.2015 at 6 pm.

From customer care they told within 48 hrs, the technician will come, but till today NO body came nor i got any phone call from Sun DTH .

When i called today morning again they are telling within 24 hours technician will come.

I am really disappointed, I don't understand why they are taking so much time.

i am not getting proper reply from them.

Please help us to solve my problem.

Awaiting Reply

Thanks & Best Regards

N.Balchandra.Rao

[Nov 12, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rohnish
    Hi team, I b.ranjit kumar, sun direct no : [protected], my concern is that i am facing problem while wacthing tv its automatically freezing hence last three week, i had called you on call centre no :, they said with 48 hrs problem will be solve and our executive will be there, but no one as came since now, so whats the problem is going on with sundirect people, why this worrest & unbelievably service they are providing, i never ever expect from you people, requesting you as soon as problem as to solve other wise, need to take necessary action ... Regards Ranjith

[Oct 31, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Sun Direct TV Channel, Tamil Nadu — Non functioning of Sun, KTV Sun News etc.

Thangaswamy V.
      Since 10 days Sun Direct TV Channels are not running properly and no Customer Care made available and no provision for making...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

ussen bee
      This is hussen bee. I paid money already for all channels but i didn't get one channel which is nothing but sakshi telugu news channel till the date. Make sure solve it faster. My smart card no: [protected] box no: w[protected] Address: #19\36 1st cross lottegollahalli rmv extenction li stage devinagar Bangalore north 560094

[Oct 17, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

poorn95
        I recharged the smart card number [protected] on 10th OCt for an amount of Rs.1900. This was done through online by Internet Banking. But, the balance is not shown correctly and i am not able to view any channels. Please resolve the issue.

[Oct 15, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I am also suffering the same thing, Sun dth is the number one cheating company in the world.I have lost money by recharging by net banking.My connection in kerala trivandrum.

gnrao80
          Dear Sir, I have sundirect subscribe [protected] more than 3-4 years. since the past few months, I am getting the few channels which only shows blank screen which are in my package. The channels list are as below. C178 - TV9 C180 - TV5 C182 - NTV C184 - Bhakti TV So, i raised the complaint on this problem. the SR no:1-[protected] is given. but with out any providing the solution, an SMS is forwarding to my registered mobile that the problem is solved. After number of remainder calls to customer care till today no solution provided. the above said loop is happen more than 10 times. please help in this matter

[Oct 14, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rajagopalacharyulu
            I V.Anuradha, H.No.1-56, RTC Colony, Jaiswal Building, Opp.Nagarjuna School, Medchal. My Smart card No.[protected]. My mobile No.[protected] . I have given complaint reg. signal problem, yesterday technician came and told box problem, change the box. we said o.k. we discussed with your person on the same day (11.10.15) between 4-5 p.m. your person told we will send the person with box morning. now itself they didn't take any action. technician not responding my phone and not attended the complaint. I am losing a lot. tomorrow i have recharge. whether this problem rectify or not . try to understand the problem and solve it immediately.

[Oct 12, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

hamad baig
              I have sun direct stp [protected] and balance amount is 5.86 Rs. I transferred amount 210 Rs from sbi dtp recharge on 9/10/2015 and when I checked the balance it is showing only 193.86 with a loss of about 22 Rs so where this amount gone and how can I use this 193.86 Rs for extending validity for one more month. My mail id [protected]@yahoo.com

[Oct 09, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rajagopalacharyulu
                I g.Rajagopal ([protected]) medchal. My smart card no. [protected] i have signal probelm since 7 days it is automatically come and go. 4 days back i contacted mr vamsi ([protected]) he sugested mr. Shiva (technician) [protected]. I contacted mr. Shiva also. He simply told will come on thursday but not come and friday also told like that only but not nowitself he not attended the complaint. How can solve this problem. My recharge renewal date is 13.10.15. Unnecessary i am losing money and entertainment. Please do the needful. Never think sundirect will give this type of trouble .

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

shince
                  This is my second complain regarding this...please read below Hi my name is Shince paul i have sun direct connection with the connection #[protected] even after giving repeated complain to the call center the problem is not fix when we call them they say with in 48hrs the problem will be take care, with negative they send people to get the issue fixed say it was problem in our end...but that was not the case...they called people and got the stuff take care from the server end, but we need to pay for it and that too it was for some time and when called why it not fixed yet they say ur problem is taken care and the case is closed... again i have to call last sun and they said we will chec this and also spoke to manager name guru deve dont know whether he is or just the normal cs rep dont know, also no one is ready to go the extra mile to get the issue fixed as we are paying it in advance we are at the reciving end...my phone no is [protected] any more info need please be free to call so that i can give more info... Surprisingly i got a call from Manju, who understood my problem i guess or may be not she said she will call me in 5 mins and i did informed her i will be available till 1.30 and she did not call back...(11.00 AM ON 8TH SHE SPOKE AND SAID WILL CALL BACK IN 5 MINS NO GOOD AND SOME OTHER PERSON CALLED AT 6.30PM AND SPOKE TO MY WIFE, TELLING HER TO CONTACT THE PERSON WHO HAD COME LAST WEEK AND GET THE ISSUE FIXED) we dont know who that person is, he is ur techncian u should tell them to contact us and not us... today after going through all the hardship of contacting the call center i spoke to manisha and than her superviser name Ahaman who heard everything and hung up the call so m still at the same position with no help at all...what should i do...now i got a message from sun direct ur issue is solved... is there some one who will take the initative to get this issue fixed or like evry timne i call i have to give a fresh start explaining evrything and than cooly give 48 hrs time frame...with no help and i forgot to tell on 4th superviser gave the 48hrs time fraqme to get the problem taken care by sending technician is still waiting, may be i must have not heard properly that gurdu the superviser must have said 48 DAYS TO FIX THE ISSUE...DONT KNOW PLS TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO...THIS IS MY NO ONCE AGAIN [protected]...TODAY M AVAILABLE THE WHOLE DAY...I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE CALL...

Sun Direct — Recharge of sun direct subscription

dattatrimv
                    2 day i have made top up of rs. 190/- towards sundirect dish subscription charges . as i was receiving notifications on TV...
                    Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Shince Paul

[Oct 07, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Philip Tk
                      Non working of set up box ID [protected] Mob. [protected]

On 2.10.15 at at 6.30 pm I made the sub. Complaint n I was told to wait 4  two days. On expiry of above period when contacted  I was told to anticipate Mech. Visit at any moment. 3rd day passed. On 5.10.15 I again contacted say 5th or 6th attempt, n the same reply recd.

Wud u Pl tell me what is going on at ur end. R u engaged these people to fool the customers. Why couldn't  u surrender that we r unable to help me.   Why u r making monkey business  with me.  Don't u know I am off the air 4 last 5 days.

In view of this unwarranted n undesirable situation I like to know  as to what step u r going to take to resolve my hardship.  I expect an immediate  reply.

T K Philip

126 Devnarayan Nagar Ratlam 457001.

ID [protected] Mob. [protected]

mulundkar
                        My name Chetan Kamble Mobil No :[protected] My SMC no is [protected]R. I have registered complain on 19 September 2015 for non working of set up box and executive has given 48 hours to rectify problem.And Till date i.e. 1th October 2015, no technician has come to resolve problem and not even a phone call received from sun direct. After every follow up customer care executive tell that your complaint has been highlighted and your problem will be solved as early as possible. I felt that after sales service of Sun direct is pathetic, so not recommended...

[Oct 01, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Sun Direct — Recharge Expired before the promised date

mshinu
                          Name: Shinu Mathew Cell : [protected] ID: [protected] I have recharged my set-top box on May 8th, (friday)-2015, after...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Sun Direct — Telecasting of fm

akshatha dwaraki
                          I had taken the Sun Direct with a sole intention for getting FM when we are working in other states for some solace and it...
                          Complaint category Banks

rajagopalacharyulu
                          My smart card no. [protected], located in medchal, hyderabad everyday signal failed why? i am recharging every month before 3 days expire days. Some times morning failed, sometimes evening, some times full day signal not come please solve the problem.

[Sep 15, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Srinivas RS
                            Sun Direct D2H gives worst after sales service. My complaint resolved after one month that also after 7 reminder calls and several emails.WORST service. Never opt for sun direct D2H. Thy have no technical support .And have a stupid call center which never listen to your problems. They will say that our complaint will be resolved in 48hours but even after 48 days they won't do anything And one more thing, as part of their marketing strategy they will remove some channels in-between. I took the package for one year, after I have taken within a month they removed some of my favorite channels, when we call to customer care they told, as part of their marketing strategy they removed it. My strong suggestion is don’t go for sundirect.

[Sep 11, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

sumeet chavan
                              Hi my name is sumeet chavan having worst sun direct dish cable, smart card no. [protected]. They replaced set top box 3 times in one moth . But still i am facing problem with this . The channels are not coming after changing the set top box. But they are charging rs.150/- for complaint attending . Every time i have to give complaint on customer care but no response from them . This is very ridiculous service is providing by sun direct, i never complaint before but meanwhile in 2 months i put 3 to 4 online complaints to you but they are not taking serious action on this . This is my last mail to you because im changing the service provider. In this month along with me there are 138 connection will disconnect, by this month end . They are loosing there business .

[Sep 09, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Updated by sumeet chavan Sep 10, 2015
                              no response from sun direct this is the worst service provider...
                              worst service

Yesodharan C
                                I am Yesodharan, customer of sun direct since 4 year and my smart card number is [protected]. I am living in Kerala our regional language is Malayalam but i cant get all Malayalam channel in our regional pack. We are giving 165 Rs per month and i call the customer care several times and requested that we don't want any other language channel like Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi and English remove and provide all Malayalam channel they wont accept and asking more money. Register this complaint and take necessary steps as possible

[Sep 06, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

Igm Services
                                  Online job fraud
                                  (10 minutes ago)
                                  National Institute Of Open Schooling
                                  appeared in exam but shows absent in result
                                  (26 minutes ago)
                                  HDFC Bank
                                  Wrong commitment reg loan account
                                  (29 minutes ago)