Sun Direct Customer Care

Load

Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

Sun Direct — Set top box audio output problem

krish25
Set top box audio output is not clearly. Some time audio Suddenly Raising and decrease also automatically. Now I want to replace...
Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Naresh Guduru
I have recharge with for telugu world pack of rs 2800 for one year pack to my smart card [protected] on 15/03/2016. No update on pack.This is how customer care response in sun direct. This network is so bad and no responsibility to customer from 3day. I was given complaints to customercare and i said to customer services to cancelled the pack return my money back . Till now no response and no call from sun direct team.

[Mar 17, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
No response and careless ask from sun direct team

Ravindran Mariappan
    I bought sundirect HD last week, it was not probably work, the nexr day i register a comolaint, they are give assurance to replace setup box, Sundirect HD authorised agent Mr.Poongavanam not response to my comolaint past one week we could not show the T.V. Very worst response to customer. I will file consumer case against sundirect. Due to deficiency service ...

[Mar 14, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Raghavan Nambiar
      I have two Sundirect connections which are not working since yesterday 7.00 am onwards. My registered mobile No.[protected] and landline registration No.[protected]. I already booked the complaint and got the complaint No. but even after 24 hrs nobody turned up. I do not know how both the connections are failed at a time.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

Vivek Panicker
        My smart card number [protected] sun direct connection goes out to the blank screen while watching the channel. I have make a complaint through the phone and they are asked me a service technician came and rectify the complaint and I have to pay Rs 150 for this. The very interesting thing after switched off the TV the picture has to be came. So this is not happening in the Television or set top box. It had done form there to make earning money for the service technician. I decide to stop continue to use the service.

[Mar 13, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ravi Chandra Veduruparthi
          Very worst dth Services. i have never faced in my life. channels package changing again and again. very bad customer service. they dont have toll free number also.

[Mar 11, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

sujathanair1966
            The smart card no.[protected]
            name : sujatha

i am a customer for the last several years. My recent complaint lodged on 8th this month not attended so far despite so many reminders. This way sundirect may loose their prestige customers which will adversely affect your business. If my complain is not attended today, i shall be forced to switch over to some other service provider.

Sujatha

ravindra b n Yadav
              [protected] is my smart card number I want to change my name as RAVINDRA.B.N. The name registered as RAJAREDDY as to change RAVINDRA.B.N. ... change it as soon as possible . In your website there's no option to change the name. .. For any queries call me [protected], [protected]

[Mar 09, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pd Moorthy

Recharged the sun direct account [protected] for Rs. 109 and immediately the amount gets top up ed in the account but the service has not been resumed.

still getting the error message.

Kindly revert on status please...

[Mar 05, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

lalit43
                  We have taken a multi connection from sun direct . The technician came and connected all the things. everything is ok except the activation of the sim card of DTH.
                  The complaint No . is 1-[protected] on 28.2.16 by around 4.00 pm. we have been told that the sim card will be activated within an hour the base package will also changed.

We have received a message that the base package has been changed to the required package. please check. But till i e 29.2.16 9.50 am. there has been no activation. the sim card is still same

Kindfly look into the matter

[Feb 28, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jeyaraj57
                    My sun direct smart card number is [protected]. My first connection was january 2015.My subscription is Annual rupees 1900. During one month, my set top box was not functioned properly. This week it was fully stopped.It is COSHIP company.Why not you issue a qualified set top box?Please arrange to solve the set top box repair soon.-by jeyaraj. cell-[protected]. [protected]@gmail.com.

[Feb 16, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Chava Rao
                      Topup done for rs 200;00 current balance is rs 178.49 valid till 15 feb 2016, and ref[protected], still not activate, pl take necessary action [protected]

[Feb 15, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KRAVI
                        Dear Sir

I have made a complaint with Sun Direct regarding Set Off Box on 23/1/16 vide complaint no 1 - [protected]. But till date they have not attended the complaint. I made several follow ups with them but all went vain. Please help me resolving the problem.

Sun direct contact no[protected].

K Ramasubramanian

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category News & Media

KRAVI
                          Dear sir

i have registered a complaint with sun direct regarding malfunctioning of set off box vide complaint no 1 - [protected] on 23/1/16. But till the have not attended the complaint. I made so many follow-up but all went vain. Please me in this regard

thanking and expecting speedy action in this regard

k ramasubramanian

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category News & Media

Channu Patil
                            I recharge through paytam but debited my balance it's not activated . My sun direct
                            number is [protected], Today I recharge at around 11 am so please resolve the problem .

[Feb 06, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Adithya Raj
                              I have 2 collection parent[protected] and child [protected] that parent collection i told to make 230/- plan and child 139/- i am informed and i called so many times all so customer care parson they will agree all so but again customer care parson is did wrong things 278 is 230/- 286/- hd plan for 9 days but i want 30 days for 139 plan today again i called 2 times they will supporting what can i do tell me plz make active 139/- plan for 30 days

[Jan 28, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mathai K O
                                Though the problem of non viewing of picture in the tv has been reported 3 days back ie, 24/01/2016. It was promised that within 24 hours technician would come. But not reached within 24 days. His number was switched off for 24 hours. On third day i.e. 26/01/2016, one person came home and did some work and collected Rs.175 without giving any receipt. He told that wait for half an hour. Unless picture is not coming I have to go with 'set box" to their regional office.
                                His behavior was not at all customer friendly.
                                2. Even though I have given my identity proof many times to the company it still maintain my set up box with some body else's name No action was taken to rectify the mistake.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-01-28 11:31:55
                                The smart card number of my connection is 41405224555 which always sought by the company people but the name attached to this card (connection) is one Sabeena not of mine. My name is Mathai K O. Though I have given proof of my identity (Name and Address) to their office, no action was taken to rectify the mistake made by them. After becoming non-functional of my TV one technician came after two days (26.01.2015) of my complaint. He has done some work and collected Rs.175 but no receipt was given to me and the problem is still persisting. I understand that he closed the complaint without rectifying my problem but shown as rectified. Because when ever I try to contact the company's customer care numbers-18002007575, another number given to me subsequently 07601012345 - they again book my complaint as a new case. Online chat facility was at their site-http://livesupport.sundirect.in/customer/chat.php?acid=fbb22&intgroup=c3VwcG9ydA__&hg=P1NlbGZjYXJlU3VwcG9ydA__&hcgs=MQ__&htgs=MQ__ for the company but not responding though i tried for 15 minutes continuously We express our sincere thanks to your valuable efforts which helped to resolve the problem. Now my TV is working properly. Thank you very much. Mathai K O & fmly
                                After taking up the matter with you there was continuous follow up from the Company's side and within 3 days the problem was rectified.

Sun Direct — About picture quality

Sarikonda srinivasraju
                                  Sun direct dth
                                  Picture quality is not clear
                                  Zee Telugu, maa-movies channels
                                  So please check
                                  Miryalaguda...
                                  Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

mamasinba
                                  I am Brigadier JM Devadoss an ardent user of SUN DTH.
                                  My SMART CARD NO IS [protected].
                                  Complaint was made at “SUN SHINE Sun Direct DTH Store” at Kalavasal, Madurai for non-reception of picture on 21 JAN at 1 pm. My set-top box was checked there at the Sunshine store at that time itself and it was found reception was very good. So I was told that set-top Box is alright and mechanic will come in the after noon to check the Dish at site.
                                  Did not come that day but came next day (22 Jan 11 am). Mechanic said, both- the LMB of Dish and also the set-top Box are to be changed. He replaced my set top box, a year old (New Modern One With Usb Player And Recording Facility bought from same store ). Its okay about guarantee period is over. But he had REPLACED WITH A VERY OLD MODEL and that too an used one, apparently either repaired or taken from some other customer like me.
                                  What is now replaced and told as new to me is a old piece and very old model. My modern set-top box (modern one and functional one) has not been returned back to me . He has carried that piece also with him.
                                  He has been paid as per his demand rs 750/ ( rs 150 for his visit, rs 200 for lmb and rs 450 for the set-top box). NEITHER ANY RECEIPT WAS GIVEN AT SITE NOR THE OLD PIECE WAS NOT LEFT WITH ME (CUSTOMER’S PROPERTY).
                                  When called up to Sunshine, I am told to make Rs 1300+ for new piece then only we will install new. This is official looting or blackmailing. My updated modern set-top box has been carried by him. I want it back at site. I want official recipt for all payments.
                                  I am fed up of such services. Now I am forced to take a recourse of winding up the connection itself though balance money is left with sun dth !!
                                  Please don’t lose customers because of sheltering such Service mechanics or Contract Stores .
                                  Response from Customer Service was good.
                                  I appreciate the patience of Mr Kalai Arasan to trace the problem and for giving assurance on the remedial measures including the excess charge of Rs 150 made. Also explored on the old lapses in selling set top boxes. Hope he follows in actions.

Besides patience he can be a good Marketer too. He helped to convert me to HD Pack too.
                                  I wish him all success. Sun DTH will gain by such persons.
                                  Brigadier JM Devadoss

Sun Direct — Non refund of unsuccessful payment for recharge of dth

joythekkemury
                                    DTH No. [protected] recharged on 23/12/2015 for Rs. 210/- through SBI net banking but SMS received that recharge not successful...
                                    Complaint category Banks

Recently Discussed

(11 minutes ago)
                                    Livpure
                                    no refund after subscription order cancellation
                                    (23 minutes ago)
                                    Suv Solutions
                                    Work from home fraud
                                    (49 minutes ago)
                                    Air India
                                    Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                                    (49 minutes ago)
                                    Quikr Placement
                                    fraud on the name of job
                                    (54 minutes ago)
                                    Citrus Payment Solutions
                                    citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.