Sun Direct

View More Information...

Good

Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

krnsripati
I gave my setup box with smart card for repair on 11th february, 2016. I didn't repair it, because same model was not available, also for new model setup box they are charging rs. 600 for setup box and rs. 200 for its charging adapter. I asked him multiple times to return setup box along with my smart card, he always says some excuses like its at godown, i am busy now, i didn't find smart card come tomorrow, etc.

On 6th april, 2016, i got a message from sun direct with recharge of 199. I don't have setup box and smart card, then who is using it. I wen on 9th april, 2016 to ask again to return setup box and smart card, he replied "i am unable to find your card, can i give you other smart card?".

I need refund for the two months which i haven't used sun direct.

Bhiwandi sun direct contact details:
Shankar : +[protected]

[Apr 09, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

senthilcae
    I've taken a Sun Direct Connection on my name, for one year subscription. recently i shifted my house and i request them to reinstall more then 100 times. I have been ringing the customer service for the past 1 weeks . No one responded . they are creating service request, then we need to wait 24 to 48 hour. with out solving issue they are closing the issue. after we call again they are reopening with new service number, this is appending almost 4 times till now i did't get any solutions.

[Apr 06, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sanikommu777
      Sun direct DTH — Hike rate in every month (cheating to customer)/technician work purpose every time 350tech charge
      manuguru sun direct dealer not responding in time
      Hi, I would like to inform you that sun direct DTH hikes rate in every month and also providing very poor service. They are cheating to customer, if we discuss about that they reply in acting i will send technician ofter one hour, this is 3rd time problum, DTH purchased 4 months back, starting 3 month free, ofter 1year pack last date[protected]. There is a big amount needed to take any others DTH connection and if they do the same thing then how customer...

[Mar 31, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sun Direct — Set top box audio output problem

krish25
        Set top box audio output is not clearly. Some time audio Suddenly Raising and decrease also automatically. Now I want to replace...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Naresh Guduru
        I have recharge with for telugu world pack of rs 2800 for one year pack to my smart card [protected] on 15/03/2016. No update on pack.This is how customer care response in sun direct. This network is so bad and no responsibility to customer from 3day. I was given complaints to customercare and i said to customer services to cancelled the pack return my money back . Till now no response and no call from sun direct team.

[Mar 17, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        No response and careless ask from sun direct team

Ravindran Mariappan
          I bought sundirect HD last week, it was not probably work, the nexr day i register a comolaint, they are give assurance to replace setup box, Sundirect HD authorised agent Mr.Poongavanam not response to my comolaint past one week we could not show the T.V. Very worst response to customer. I will file consumer case against sundirect. Due to deficiency service ...

[Mar 14, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Raghavan Nambiar
            I have two Sundirect connections which are not working since yesterday 7.00 am onwards. My registered mobile No.[protected] and landline registration No.[protected]. I already booked the complaint and got the complaint No. but even after 24 hrs nobody turned up. I do not know how both the connections are failed at a time.

Vivek Panicker
              My smart card number [protected] sun direct connection goes out to the blank screen while watching the channel. I have make a complaint through the phone and they are asked me a service technician came and rectify the complaint and I have to pay Rs 150 for this. The very interesting thing after switched off the TV the picture has to be came. So this is not happening in the Television or set top box. It had done form there to make earning money for the service technician. I decide to stop continue to use the service.

[Mar 13, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ravi Chandra Veduruparthi
                Very worst dth Services. i have never faced in my life. channels package changing again and again. very bad customer service. they dont have toll free number also.

[Mar 11, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sujathanair1966
                  The smart card no.[protected]
                  name : sujatha

i am a customer for the last several years. My recent complaint lodged on 8th this month not attended so far despite so many reminders. This way sundirect may loose their prestige customers which will adversely affect your business. If my complain is not attended today, i shall be forced to switch over to some other service provider.

Sujatha

ravindra b n Yadav
                    [protected] is my smart card number I want to change my name as RAVINDRA.B.N. The name registered as RAJAREDDY as to change RAVINDRA.B.N. ... change it as soon as possible . In your website there's no option to change the name. .. For any queries call me [protected], [protected]

[Mar 09, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pd Moorthy

Recharged the sun direct account [protected] for Rs. 109 and immediately the amount gets top up ed in the account but the service has not been resumed.

still getting the error message.

Kindly revert on status please...

[Mar 05, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

lalit43
                        We have taken a multi connection from sun direct . The technician came and connected all the things. everything is ok except the activation of the sim card of DTH.
                        The complaint No . is 1-[protected] on 28.2.16 by around 4.00 pm. we have been told that the sim card will be activated within an hour the base package will also changed.

We have received a message that the base package has been changed to the required package. please check. But till i e 29.2.16 9.50 am. there has been no activation. the sim card is still same

Kindfly look into the matter

[Feb 28, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jeyaraj57
                          My sun direct smart card number is [protected]. My first connection was january 2015.My subscription is Annual rupees 1900. During one month, my set top box was not functioned properly. This week it was fully stopped.It is COSHIP company.Why not you issue a qualified set top box?Please arrange to solve the set top box repair soon.-by jeyaraj. cell-[protected]. [protected]@gmail.com.

[Feb 16, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Chava Rao
                            Topup done for rs 200;00 current balance is rs 178.49 valid till 15 feb 2016, and ref[protected], still not activate, pl take necessary action [protected]

[Feb 15, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KRAVI
                              Dear Sir

I have made a complaint with Sun Direct regarding Set Off Box on 23/1/16 vide complaint no 1 - [protected]. But till date they have not attended the complaint. I made several follow ups with them but all went vain. Please help me resolving the problem.

Sun direct contact no[protected].

K Ramasubramanian

KRAVI
                                Dear sir

i have registered a complaint with sun direct regarding malfunctioning of set off box vide complaint no 1 - [protected] on 23/1/16. But till the have not attended the complaint. I made so many follow-up but all went vain. Please me in this regard

thanking and expecting speedy action in this regard

k ramasubramanian

Channu Patil
                                  I recharge through paytam but debited my balance it's not activated . My sun direct
                                  number is [protected], Today I recharge at around 11 am so please resolve the problem .

[Feb 06, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Adithya Raj
                                    I have 2 collection parent[protected] and child [protected] that parent collection i told to make 230/- plan and child 139/- i am informed and i called so many times all so customer care parson they will agree all so but again customer care parson is did wrong things 278 is 230/- 286/- hd plan for 9 days but i want 30 days for 139 plan today again i called 2 times they will supporting what can i do tell me plz make active 139/- plan for 30 days

[Jan 28, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mathai K O
                                      Though the problem of non viewing of picture in the tv has been reported 3 days back ie, 24/01/2016. It was promised that within 24 hours technician would come. But not reached within 24 days. His number was switched off for 24 hours. On third day i.e. 26/01/2016, one person came home and did some work and collected Rs.175 without giving any receipt. He told that wait for half an hour. Unless picture is not coming I have to go with 'set box" to their regional office.
                                      His behavior was not at all customer friendly.
                                      2. Even though I have given my identity proof many times to the company it still maintain my set up box with some body else's name No action was taken to rectify the mistake.
                                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 28, 2016
                                      The smart card number of my connection is 41405224555 which always sought by the company people but the name attached to this card (connection) is one Sabeena not of mine. My name is Mathai K O. Though I have given proof of my identity (Name and Address) to their office, no action was taken to rectify the mistake made by them. After becoming non-functional of my TV one technician came after two days (26.01.2015) of my complaint. He has done some work and collected Rs.175 but no receipt was given to me and the problem is still persisting. I understand that he closed the complaint without rectifying my problem but shown as rectified. Because when ever I try to contact the company's customer care numbers-18002007575, another number given to me subsequently 07601012345 - they again book my complaint as a new case. Online chat facility was at their site-http://livesupport.sundirect.in/customer/chat.php?acid=fbb22&intgroup=c3VwcG9ydA__&hg=P1NlbGZjYXJlU3VwcG9ydA__&hcgs=MQ__&htgs=MQ__ for the company but not responding though i tried for 15 minutes continuously We express our sincere thanks to your valuable efforts which helped to resolve the problem. Now my TV is working properly. Thank you very much. Mathai K O & fmly
                                      After taking up the matter with you there was continuous follow up from the Company's side and within 3 days the problem was rectified.