Sun Direct

View More Information...

Good

Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

Mathai K O
Though the problem of non viewing of picture in the tv has been reported 3 days back ie, 24/01/2016. It was promised that within 24 hours technician would come. But not reached within 24 days. His number was switched off for 24 hours. On third day i.e. 26/01/2016, one person came home and did some work and collected Rs.175 without giving any receipt. He told that wait for half an hour. Unless picture is not coming I have to go with 'set box" to their regional office.
His behavior was not at all customer friendly.
2. Even though I have given my identity proof many times to the company it still maintain my set up box with some body else's name No action was taken to rectify the mistake.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 28, 2016
The smart card number of my connection is 41405224555 which always sought by the company people but the name attached to this card (connection) is one Sabeena not of mine. My name is Mathai K O. Though I have given proof of my identity (Name and Address) to their office, no action was taken to rectify the mistake made by them. After becoming non-functional of my TV one technician came after two days (26.01.2015) of my complaint. He has done some work and collected Rs.175 but no receipt was given to me and the problem is still persisting. I understand that he closed the complaint without rectifying my problem but shown as rectified. Because when ever I try to contact the company's customer care numbers-18002007575, another number given to me subsequently 07601012345 - they again book my complaint as a new case. Online chat facility was at their site-http://livesupport.sundirect.in/customer/chat.php?acid=fbb22&intgroup=c3VwcG9ydA__&hg=P1NlbGZjYXJlU3VwcG9ydA__&hcgs=MQ__&htgs=MQ__ for the company but not responding though i tried for 15 minutes continuously We express our sincere thanks to your valuable efforts which helped to resolve the problem. Now my TV is working properly. Thank you very much. Mathai K O & fmly
After taking up the matter with you there was continuous follow up from the Company's side and within 3 days the problem was rectified.

Sun Direct — About picture quality

Sarikonda srinivasraju
    Sun direct dth
    Picture quality is not clear
    Zee Telugu, maa-movies channels
    So please check
    Miryalaguda...

mamasinba
    I am Brigadier JM Devadoss an ardent user of SUN DTH.
    My SMART CARD NO IS [protected].
    Complaint was made at “SUN SHINE Sun Direct DTH Store” at Kalavasal, Madurai for non-reception of picture on 21 JAN at 1 pm. My set-top box was checked there at the Sunshine store at that time itself and it was found reception was very good. So I was told that set-top Box is alright and mechanic will come in the after noon to check the Dish at site.
    Did not come that day but came next day (22 Jan 11 am). Mechanic said, both- the LMB of Dish and also the set-top Box are to be changed. He replaced my set top box, a year old (New Modern One With Usb Player And Recording Facility bought from same store ). Its okay about guarantee period is over. But he had REPLACED WITH A VERY OLD MODEL and that too an used one, apparently either repaired or taken from some other customer like me.
    What is now replaced and told as new to me is a old piece and very old model. My modern set-top box (modern one and functional one) has not been returned back to me . He has carried that piece also with him.
    He has been paid as per his demand rs 750/ ( rs 150 for his visit, rs 200 for lmb and rs 450 for the set-top box). NEITHER ANY RECEIPT WAS GIVEN AT SITE NOR THE OLD PIECE WAS NOT LEFT WITH ME (CUSTOMER’S PROPERTY).
    When called up to Sunshine, I am told to make Rs 1300+ for new piece then only we will install new. This is official looting or blackmailing. My updated modern set-top box has been carried by him. I want it back at site. I want official recipt for all payments.
    I am fed up of such services. Now I am forced to take a recourse of winding up the connection itself though balance money is left with sun dth !!
    Please don’t lose customers because of sheltering such Service mechanics or Contract Stores .
    Response from Customer Service was good.
    I appreciate the patience of Mr Kalai Arasan to trace the problem and for giving assurance on the remedial measures including the excess charge of Rs 150 made. Also explored on the old lapses in selling set top boxes. Hope he follows in actions.

Besides patience he can be a good Marketer too. He helped to convert me to HD Pack too.
    I wish him all success. Sun DTH will gain by such persons.
    Brigadier JM Devadoss

Sun Direct — Non refund of unsuccessful payment for recharge of dth

joythekkemury
      DTH No. [protected] recharged on 23/12/2015 for Rs. 210/- through SBI net banking but SMS received that recharge not successful...

stperumal
      S T PERUMAL, smart card no.[protected]. complaint no signal and screen blank on several sun direct channels. technician LENIN attended at 1330 hrs on 16/1/2016. all channels came up but too much snow was noticed. the technician could not rectify the defect too much snowing. however he demanded the fee for visiting, i demanded a receipt for the payment, he saying "we donot give receipt and went off. there after he went up to the antenna and disturbed the settings and again the many channels were blank. i informed him that channels are not coming he said "GO AND COMPLAINT" in a rude manner and went off. there after i receive a SMS " UR SUN DIRECT complaint, S R #1-[protected] for complaint >BE-1 Error is now resolved." this SMS false and COMPLAINT STILL PENDING. kindly confirm, is there any rule by sundirect to violate government orders not issue receipt for payment of money? secondly has SUNDIRECT issued instructions that the technician are allowed to disconnect the system if customer raises query which is legally valid?

[Jan 16, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

stperumal
        My smart card no.[protected] & add: 119/8, 86 street, Ashoknagar. i complained to 0431/3940757 on 13/1/2016. the defect reported "blank screen on many channels" today one Lenin came saying he is from SUN DIRECT. after few adjustments, all channel were coming but all channels were found heavy snowing. i shown the defects and requested him to rectify. he kept repeating that signal comiing is maximum. then he demanded fees, so i requested him to provide me with receipt for the payment. he saying " we do not give bill" gone back to the antenna and removed some connection or disturbed the settings. now again several channels are not coming and screen is blank. I informded him that all the channels are not comming, he said "go and complain and left. PLEASE ATTENDTO THE FAULT. pl advise the staff not to behave RUDE to the customer

Robert Rock
          Hi This is Sundar Raj and My Sun direct Smart card No is [protected]. I m not getting any signal.. regarding that issue i have called three days back and they said within 24 hours our technician will come rectify ur problem. but its nobody also came to me... again i called day before yesterday but again they said same story... And finely i called them on Yesterday they said sorry for the inconvenience... within tomorrow ie. 14.01.2016 at 10:30 we will solve ur problems...now the time is 14:45 but still Nobody is came to rectify my problem... i dont know what they hell r doing... very Worst response from Sun direct...

[Jan 14, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sun Direct — Recharge made to wrong smart card no online.

Niranjan G
            Dear Sir Initially I had SunDirect SD connection later on I changed to HD connection. I have Purchased initially basic...

ajju bhai
            Dear sir, i have an existing sundirect connection. recently i have changed my address so i have requested for reinstalling them. but when i call to customer care they say it will be installed in 48 hours, but the dint install it have been more than a week ive been calling them. today when i called they said again 48 hrs. i asked them that i will give complaint then say said they will install it today. please check my issu as soon as possible.

[Jan 11, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nitesh M
              I, the customer of Sun Direct here by want to bring it onto your notice about the problem I have been facing. I was not having display of any channels on my T.V so had done recharge of Rs 585 on Nov 25th but still faced the same issue. It only showed that "You are not subscribed to this channel and please contact customer care". On calling the Customer care they said that they would look onto the issue and within 1hour I could get the channels. I had called the customer care many times and the problem was not at all rectified till yesterday.Its too pathetic and dissapointing that Sun Direct is no way good at resolving the customer's issue. It had been more than a month that i have not got any Service(display of channels) from your side but still the money was deducted. I expect Sun Direct to refund my money which is fairly not applicable for no usage from our end nor any service from sun direct's. Below are the details and I insist for the refund of money.

[Jan 09, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              The problem still continues...
              There 3 individual connections of mine in Sundirect. Policy should be fair enough that the recharge for the Smartcard number i am doing should only get activated.
              But here in sundirect i am facing the most strange problem that i have never seen with other service providers.
              When i took individual connections, they merged it under single and named as parent and child connections.
              Now the number of times i make recharge to any of these 3 numbers will go to only one number.
              Now its literally frustrating that Who are they to decide of activating the connection? Today i have made a recharge of Rs.500 to of the 3connections and it was transfered onto the parent connection for which i have not made any recharge. I dont know for what sake sundirect is running the company? To sattisfy customer's needs or to trial its senseless schemes on customer's money????????
              Obviously I dont think so Sundirect is going to sustain in field with this type of senseless services.

tk2255
                I am sun direct user for the past couple of years. And I always faced issues with their service whenever there was a problem. Their service is going worser day by day. This time my set top box stopped working. I called thier custimer service for help. After a week their technitian turned up and collected 300 bucks for a. Settop box replacement and 250 bucks as service charge. He did not give a bill even though I insisted. Two more weeks have gone and I am yet to find the technician to get a replacement and fix the problem. In this time I had to call the helpdesk so many times for help. But they are equally pathetic. Every time I call the service helpdesk people open up a ticket and assign the same to some technitian. And the technitian closes the ticket without attending the issue. When I inquired if they could wave this period from the billing cycle, they say its not possible. We subscribers are forced to pay even though we are not availing their service.

[Jan 07, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sun Direct — Non refund of amount due to unsuccessful recharge of dish

joymontv
                  A sum of Rs.210/- only recharged on 23/12/2015 at 15.24 for DTH Card No. [protected] with recharge transaction ID No. IH43675136...

baparambath
                  My smart card number is [protected]. My current plan is world pack. .E 80-35 complaint is appearing for HBO, Star movies etc.No use of complaining customer care. They sent a message as" problem resolved" without rectifying the defect. Fed up really. What to do. I am planning to move consumer forum.

prudhvikagroup
                    Veerbhadra bearing smart card no [protected] has faced a problem with the executive. Has activated wrong plan with out the customer request. Because of this customer has faced a loss of one month subscription. We request to do the justice to the customer.

[Jan 01, 2016] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vj Ashok
                      Our TV is not on but ship keeper is showing the msg and time and everything but doesn't on your staff is saying the balance is zero but there is a successful msg plz make soon as possible I recharged amont 230

Govardhananr
                        My mobile no.[protected] I have not registered your connection I'm getting many phone calls and SMS kindly remove my number Thank you Govardhanan

Praveen Kumar Ganthagoru
                          Last year i got new sundirect connection with 1year validity after 1year i did recharge the smartcard. the number which has been in Setup Box but i didnt get recharge amount . but after i observe they gave setup box with different smart card no. i called to customer care executive and asked about transfer the amount what i had done to another number. but he said go through distributor How distributor will give back my money after the phone call, that customer care executive called me by his personal number and starts abusing me his number and name [protected] Amith mathur please take it serious, how can he call to customer and abuse him i am going file complaint in PS about the company and the customer care executive

[Dec 29, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hubert Kevin
                            I have recharged my sun direct no:[protected] on 23rd december 2015.but still i didnt get connection.i ve called that customer care no:[protected].but no response.kindly guide me to solve the problem. albert charles [protected]

[Dec 26, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sun Direct — Recharge not effeted

Richard Joshua
                              D SURESH PONRAJ Smart card # [protected] I've failed to recharge in time & recharged on 21.12.15. I've recharged online...

Sun Direct — Crediting of old sim card amount to present using sim card.

Nenavath Jaipal
                              Sir It is to submit that I, Nenavath Jaipal, had used a SIm card no.[protected] and it was not working due to some technical...