Sun Direct Customer Care

View More Information...

Load

Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

ppkurian27
I am PP Kurian, from New Delhi. My smart card No. is[protected], My sun direct is not working from23 Jun 15. The TV shows No signal (E48-32). This fault happens frequently and the mechanic from Surya Enterprises, G-1805, New Delhi visit my house and charge Rs.150/-for every visit. The fault is still existing. We have great loss due to non operational of Sun direct. I have given complaint on 26 Jun 15, but no action taken so far. Request to repair my immediately without any cost. I am facing a lot of problem

[Jun 30, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

selvakumartns
    I have Recharge in 26/06/2015 bu not Credited SUN Direct Id but My Bank Account will be Debit the amount Pls help me Bank Name State Bank of India Account Number [protected] Transfer Number[protected] Sun Direct ID [protected] Thanks & Regards, Selva Kumar S [protected]

[Jun 29, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ppkurian27
      My smart card No. is[protected]. Sun direct not working since 23 Jun 15 and it shows No Signal ( E48-.32). This problem of not working Sun direct is happens periodically and the representative from Surya Enterprises, G-1805, MB road, New Delhi used to attend and rectify the fault for few days and charges Rs.150/- for every visit.(Cash Receipt No. 2111dated 15/05/15 is evident). No permanent solution given till now.Presently we are not in a position to see the news through Telecast. Request to rectify the fault permanently with out charge or other wise permit to go to consumer court for our loss. My Mobile No.[protected]

[Jun 27, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Refer to my complaint dated 26 Jun 15, no reps from any company attend the complaint. We are getting a great loss that no news and entertainments can see. Sun TV has to pay for this.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

nc sekaran
        21 june 2015 i recharge my sundirect smt no.[protected] firstly rs100 after rs100 (two times) one is received. another one is not receive. kindly check and inform me [protected] recharge amt100 date21/6/15 tr id[protected] this recharge is successful with operator tr id RB[protected] [protected] rechargeamt100 date21/6/15 tr id[protected] this recharge is sucessful with operator tr idRB[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

nc sekaran
          21 june 2015 i rechaged through myrecharge.co.in online Rs.100 and another hundred(Rs.100) . total 200 . one 100 balance is recd in my sundirect balance . another one 100 balance not yet receive. smt card no.[protected] recharge amt 100 date 21/6/15 time 10.32.45 transaction id[protected]. recharge successful with myrecharge give operator transaction id RB[protected]. sundirect customer care said there is no balance received.

[Jun 24, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Sun Direct — No response regarding the complaint for Set top box in customer ID 41135873176.

shiju38
            Dear Sir, I have launched a complaint via customer care call center of Sun DTH regarding the non working of my set up...

Niranjan pc.HR
            Hi Team, Generally most of the customer care nos are toll free. But your's is not, don't know why? If it is not toll free, then at least it should get connect to agent in short span of time. But it took me 15 minutes to connect to customer care agent. I was charged 40 rs. who will pay this mobile bill to me? Secondly, after recharging the TV, why is that we have to again call customer care to get it recharge. When consumer selects his package and does the recharge it should activate in quick time. This is not happening, he has to call up customer care and talk to the agent to get it done. This is pathetic. What is the quality of service you are giving to consumer, Pls look into this seriously, else it may effect your organization badly in the long run. My details are Nanda Kumar Mob No [protected] Hyderabad

[Jun 22, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sudakar_K
              Hi, I am Sudhakar from Bangalore. I registered an online complaint(SR# : 1-[protected]) stating that the Sound and picture were freezing. After 4 days, Finally!!! technician reached home. At the first he mentioned there is some problem with Tv.. then with the electrical circuit.. then set up box.. then audio/video plugin...!!! Basically he is not a technician.. !!! I asked him to replace the STB as I believed there was something wrong with that. He replaced with service box and the connection was proper. But he took the box and again started saying there is something wrong with the audio/video plugin. He was not at all listening to me. It is just 6 months that I got the connection and the so called service is very great.!! He left without even responding to me properly. After few minutes, I received a message stating that complaint has been rectified. I called up the 24hr customer service and when I was explaining the adamant behaviour of the technician, he hung up the call !!! Just like that. What type of service is provided to us from Sun Direct !! They are not replacing my STB as the warranty is still on. They would have replaced if that had expired and asked me to pay for it. Contact me at my registered mobile. I prefer Tamil.

[Jun 21, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

GJE
                1. Sun direct number [protected] was recharged in Nov 2014. Since then response from customer care was Technician would attend in a day. Umpteen number of calls & same reply with NONE turning up for weeks & months together. Now I have shifted out to Bhopal, Madhyapradesh from Chattisgarh, MP. Reactivation request was placed daily & numerous times. Same reply as " in a Day or Two" as ever. No individual visited nor the line was established. 2. To utter dismay recently Customer care calling inquiring about connection. And daily messages !!! Wondering why ??? Due for Recharge in June after 6 months. 3. Is this what customer service? Just collect charges and don't deliver any?

[Jun 19, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

manju1888
                  I Manjunath, have taken sun direct connection on 20.06.2015 with smart card no.[protected] with paying Rs.2100 through customer service. Further, before installing they assured it will be activated within 1 hour after installation, but even after nearly 17 hours it has not been activated and on calling customer service no proper response as per assured and tell us it will take 48 hours to resolve the problem. On the other hand they are misleading the customers by improper information and misguided the customer. So please take necessary action immediately and help us. Manjunath S V

[Jun 17, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R.Swami Nathan
                    Really very Worst & Poor Customer Care and Network SUN DTH All, if you are planing to go for DTH - Pleasse dont go for SUN DIRECT..., You will get Better options in the market but plz don't try Sun Direct. really you have to get hurted by their worst customer care. Its been almost 2 months now and even after repeated followup's "NO response". Whenever we call the customer service they ask us call later or no is busy or silent call went wastage I Am really frustrated... I would take all the possible steps to sue Sun Direct coz its a cheating - FRAUD! Company

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

sathya1979
                      Dear sir I was today morning (10/04/15) throw your site I was recharge my SUNDIRECT account my smart card number is [protected] amount is 330 rupees, Rs.330.00 was spent on ur HDFCBank CREDIT Card ending 8239 on[protected]:18:08:30 at SUN25547 TPIVR.

[Jun 13, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear sir
                      I was today citrus throw your site I was recharge my SUNDIRECT account my smart card number is [protected] amount is 330 rupees, Rs.330.00 was spent on ur HDFCBank CREDIT Card ending 8239 on[protected]:18:08:30 at SUN25547 TPIVR.

Shivanand BS
                        Si, I am Mr Rabbani, I am one of soldier serving in Army so that chooser your company d th. My customers no is [protected]. I am just giving light on what problems facing again again in last 5 months and u please check how many time I contacted to u. ER48. 32 0 PROBLEM AND ER52. 32PROBLEM I don't what r these problem but on screen it is displaying at the time of problem From seven to right hours in a week. Please give me permanent solution. One time ur company representative also visited he is also charged his 150/- service charge. But I am not got solution. Waiting for ur better response and service. Thankfully

[Jun 12, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Not good
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Sun Direct — E-33- Invalid smart card Error-after 5 years running

sudhirtmk
                          Contacting customer care from 28.5.15(Compl no-1-[protected]) Since then calling daily till yesterday...No action...very...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

anandraj2833
                          I have taken new connection 20 days back from sun direct HD. From 2nd day it self I got a problem. I could not hear sound it shoes only display there is no working sound in my setup box. I have complained 3 times to costumer care there is no proper feed back setup box number : [protected] Regard anandraj

NO PROPER RESPONCE

[Jun 08, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Dealer cheated me

I have taken new sd+ connection on dated[protected] at SRI SAHITHY TECHNOLOGIES, H.No 1-13/2, Shop No:2, Kukatpally Bus Stop,

Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500 072.My Smart Card number is [protected], Retunable Delivery Challan Number:113. I have given

amount to Mr. Raju Rs. 3290/- for 13 Months subscription.Challan copy attached with this email. After installation of dish.

I called to Mr. Raju (Mobile:[protected]). He was not answering my calls. Then I checked on sundirect.in website.It shows 3

months subscription of Rs.1890/-.He cheated. I have given cash Rs.3290/- to him but he done Rs.1890(3 Months Package). I

never expect this from sun direct. Yesterday evening I went to sun shine office at kukatpally and asked to Mis Srilatha. She

dialed to Mr. Raju's mobile number and given to me. I asked regarding this issue, he changed his words and said "You given

cash Rs 1890/- only. Due to this I lost trustyness on sundirect.

I am requesting to you please respond on this issue and do you resolve with correct justice.
                          Money is not important service is always important. Please respond on this or otherwise I will reach consumer court or legal

action

Thanks & Regards,
                          Appaji Rao KVSR

harivasanth
                            enathu peyar s.muthu kumar, 15/2-karuna nagar, kitchipalayam, salem-15 endra mugavariyil vasithu varugiren. cell.[protected] - salem k.k.m.associates enathu sun direct box- service seithu tharuvathaga solli edutthu senranar. aanaal ithuvarai konduvanthu tharavillai.cell-kku koopittal switch off endru varugirathu.avargal kodutha address sendru parthen angu avargal illai.thayavu seithu enakku sun direct box petrutharumaru thangalai anbudan kettu kolkiren. smartcard No.[protected]R Box No.C[protected]

[Jun 01, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

Rameshliki
                              Dear Sir, I Ramesh Reddy S/o Venkataramana Reddy Residing to the Bharathi Nagar Berigai. I purchase Sun Direct Smart Card No. is [protected]. This is giving often “no signal. “ When I told to customer complaint. And whom I purchased the instrument. He says sir, yours is receiver fault. And LMB Fault. This will be charged etc., . Finally He says there is no balance in this. What is this sir, your company ment for only cheating or giving fake boxes only. Your service only cheat the customer. Not giving proper service. What is this. All the type one other problem we are facing. You are recharge is also high. By mistake we have entered into your channel. From the beginning I have wasted my money by installing sun direct. The is the one of the worst service in tamil nadu. New instrument how will get repair sir, Moreover what ever you have supplied all temporary instrument only. Not in original. There is no complaint service attended person your company. They call only collect the amount. Not to fulfill the customer satisfaction. Whenever charge is over immediately they call to recharge. But no person asked about the service of installation and instrument. This is what sundirect Company profile and management.

[May 21, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sun Direct — Unable to view channels

Valliya Chundayil Vijesh

Sun Direct — Wrong recharge

lionman
                                I am D.D.Narasimhan. I am having sun direct connection. First i was having ordinary set box bearing smartcard no. [protected]....

Valliya Chundayil Vijesh
                                On 12/04/15 I have reinstalled the sun direct dish as I have transferred from Chennai to Bangalore. Set top box was changed because it was not working as per the technicians advise. I was able to view the channels from 12th of April 2015 after the installation. From 04/05/2015 on-wards I am not able to see any channels. Many complaints has been given to customer care but till today (20/05/2015) I am not able to view any channels. I have told customer care that I will compliant in consumer court they are not listening and they are taking it easily. I need the problem to be sorted out by the sun direct and validity extension till the service gets resumed. Also the amount which I have paid for making calls to customer call service center which is around Rs.300.00. Best regards, Vijesh

unable to view channels from 04/05/15

[May 20, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

Igm Services
                                  Online job fraud
                                  (16 minutes ago)
                                  National Institute Of Open Schooling
                                  appeared in exam but shows absent in result
                                  (32 minutes ago)
                                  HDFC Bank
                                  Wrong commitment reg loan account
                                  (35 minutes ago)