Sun Direct

View More Information...

Good

Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

sathya1979
Dear sir I was today morning (10/04/15) throw your site I was recharge my SUNDIRECT account my smart card number is [protected] amount is 330 rupees, Rs.330.00 was spent on ur HDFCBank CREDIT Card ending 8239 on[protected]:18:08:30 at SUN25547 TPIVR.

[Jun 13, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear sir
I was today citrus throw your site I was recharge my SUNDIRECT account my smart card number is [protected] amount is 330 rupees, Rs.330.00 was spent on ur HDFCBank CREDIT Card ending 8239 on[protected]:18:08:30 at SUN25547 TPIVR.

Shivanand BS
    Si, I am Mr Rabbani, I am one of soldier serving in Army so that chooser your company d th. My customers no is [protected]. I am just giving light on what problems facing again again in last 5 months and u please check how many time I contacted to u. ER48. 32 0 PROBLEM AND ER52. 32PROBLEM I don't what r these problem but on screen it is displaying at the time of problem From seven to right hours in a week. Please give me permanent solution. One time ur company representative also visited he is also charged his 150/- service charge. But I am not got solution. Waiting for ur better response and service. Thankfully

[Jun 12, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Not good

Sun Direct — E-33- Invalid smart card Error-after 5 years running

sudhirtmk
      Contacting customer care from 28.5.15(Compl no-1-[protected]) Since then calling daily till yesterday...No action...very...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

anandraj2833
      I have taken new connection 20 days back from sun direct HD. From 2nd day it self I got a problem. I could not hear sound it shoes only display there is no working sound in my setup box. I have complained 3 times to costumer care there is no proper feed back setup box number : [protected] Regard anandraj

NO PROPER RESPONCE

[Jun 08, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Dealer cheated me

I have taken new sd+ connection on dated[protected] at SRI SAHITHY TECHNOLOGIES, H.No 1-13/2, Shop No:2, Kukatpally Bus Stop,

Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500 072.My Smart Card number is [protected], Retunable Delivery Challan Number:113. I have given

amount to Mr. Raju Rs. 3290/- for 13 Months subscription.Challan copy attached with this email. After installation of dish.

I called to Mr. Raju (Mobile:[protected]). He was not answering my calls. Then I checked on sundirect.in website.It shows 3

months subscription of Rs.1890/-.He cheated. I have given cash Rs.3290/- to him but he done Rs.1890(3 Months Package). I

never expect this from sun direct. Yesterday evening I went to sun shine office at kukatpally and asked to Mis Srilatha. She

dialed to Mr. Raju's mobile number and given to me. I asked regarding this issue, he changed his words and said "You given

cash Rs 1890/- only. Due to this I lost trustyness on sundirect.

I am requesting to you please respond on this issue and do you resolve with correct justice.
      Money is not important service is always important. Please respond on this or otherwise I will reach consumer court or legal

action

Thanks & Regards,
      Appaji Rao KVSR

harivasanth
        enathu peyar s.muthu kumar, 15/2-karuna nagar, kitchipalayam, salem-15 endra mugavariyil vasithu varugiren. cell.[protected] - salem k.k.m.associates enathu sun direct box- service seithu tharuvathaga solli edutthu senranar. aanaal ithuvarai konduvanthu tharavillai.cell-kku koopittal switch off endru varugirathu.avargal kodutha address sendru parthen angu avargal illai.thayavu seithu enakku sun direct box petrutharumaru thangalai anbudan kettu kolkiren. smartcard No.[protected]R Box No.C[protected]

[Jun 01, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rameshliki
          Dear Sir, I Ramesh Reddy S/o Venkataramana Reddy Residing to the Bharathi Nagar Berigai. I purchase Sun Direct Smart Card No. is [protected]. This is giving often “no signal. “ When I told to customer complaint. And whom I purchased the instrument. He says sir, yours is receiver fault. And LMB Fault. This will be charged etc., . Finally He says there is no balance in this. What is this sir, your company ment for only cheating or giving fake boxes only. Your service only cheat the customer. Not giving proper service. What is this. All the type one other problem we are facing. You are recharge is also high. By mistake we have entered into your channel. From the beginning I have wasted my money by installing sun direct. The is the one of the worst service in tamil nadu. New instrument how will get repair sir, Moreover what ever you have supplied all temporary instrument only. Not in original. There is no complaint service attended person your company. They call only collect the amount. Not to fulfill the customer satisfaction. Whenever charge is over immediately they call to recharge. But no person asked about the service of installation and instrument. This is what sundirect Company profile and management.

[May 21, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sun Direct — Unable to view channels

Valliya Chundayil Vijesh

Sun Direct — Wrong recharge

lionman
            I am D.D.Narasimhan. I am having sun direct connection. First i was having ordinary set box bearing smartcard no. [protected]....

Valliya Chundayil Vijesh
            On 12/04/15 I have reinstalled the sun direct dish as I have transferred from Chennai to Bangalore. Set top box was changed because it was not working as per the technicians advise. I was able to view the channels from 12th of April 2015 after the installation. From 04/05/2015 on-wards I am not able to see any channels. Many complaints has been given to customer care but till today (20/05/2015) I am not able to view any channels. I have told customer care that I will compliant in consumer court they are not listening and they are taking it easily. I need the problem to be sorted out by the sun direct and validity extension till the service gets resumed. Also the amount which I have paid for making calls to customer call service center which is around Rs.300.00. Best regards, Vijesh

unable to view channels from 04/05/15

[May 20, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CGMoorthy
              Dear Sir, My Sun direct smart card No:[protected]R. I visited sun direct website and through recharge option Rs 525/= recharged with CITRUS ref [protected] at 09:43:43hrs on 13/05/2015 (Sbi ref IGOAAF10KO), the amount had been deducted from my bank A/C. But not yet credited my sun direct A/C and not been recharged too.When I try to contact to customer care for many times. but till date no body responding. Even nodal officer also not giving response.Now whom to report and how to my query will solve. Please guide me. Thanking you. By CGMoorthy.

[May 17, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mvsrinivas
                This is my worst experience with any DTH service ever. I visited Sun direct website and requested for a new HD DTH connection in January 2015. Sun Direct sent one of their distributor agents for fixing the connection at my home. My smart card # is [protected]. I made a 5 month advance payment for South HD package. But HD channels never worked since the very first day(31 Jan). The personnel who came to fix the dish said HD channels would get activated in a day. I waited for many days but HD channels never worked. I lodged multiple complaints with Sun direct customer HD service during the past 3 months. But even as of today, my problem is not rectified and HD channels dont work at my home. My complaint numbers during these 3 months are as follows: SR# 1-[protected](6 Mar), SR#[protected] Mar), SR# 1-[protected](18 Apr), SR# 1-[protected](21 Mar), SR# 1-[protected](25 Apr), SR#1-[protected](8 May). All these complaints remain unresolved as of today. I would have called Sun customer service atleast 25 times in these 3 months. I am fed up and irritated to the core. I got an sms with details of engineer who was supposed to visit me every time I lodged a complaint. It was the same engineer every time. I called up the engineer every single time, but the engineer never visited my place. On few occasions, the engineer had told me that he would visit my home only if I would pay Rs 250. But my connection was well within 3 months warranty period and customer service had always told me that I need not pay any money. When I followed up with customer service everytime, I used ot get a standard reply that the case has been escalated and an engineer would visit me within 24 hours. But it never happened. Sun Direct Hd customer service is ill-trained, pathetic and insensitive to customers. It would be good if government can revoke license of Sun Direct on the basis of not providing minimum expected service to customers. There is a big communication gap between Sun Direct and its distributors. In fact, I found distributors are cheaters and Sun Direct has failed to control its distribution channels. I made a suicidal mistake of paying advance of 5 months and got stuck, else I would have thrown out the sun HD set top box after 1 month. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT TO SUBSCRIBE FOR SUN DIRECT HD DTH TO AVOID GOING THROUGH PAINFUL EXPERIENCES LIKE ME. It is simply not worth it. I heard Tata Sky & Dish TV provide much better customer service.

Worst customer service!! HD channels are not working since installation more than 3 months ago.

[May 15, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vartharajan
                  Online sbi payment on 26 april 13.26 hours;but money has gon toMobik wik com wallet without myknowledge; this amount is for recharge. My cable is not yet activatedMobiwik wallet transaction ID[protected] transaction ID[protected]. Pl receive moneyfrom Mobik wik com new delhi Ind. kindly activate my smart card [protected]

vpmenon
                    V. Padmanabhan, A 15 Parishram CHS LTD, OM’ Nagar, Ambadi road, Vasai Road West. Phon No:[protected] email: [protected]@hotmail.om Smart Card NO:[protected] To M/S Sun Direct My set top box is not functioning for the last three weeks and even after several phone complaints, no one bothered to attend the complaint and the problem is not so far rectified.Your field technician had called in between and took my resedential address and told me that, he is visiting to attend the complaint, but never turned down This is very much annoying, and total negligence from your part to give service to the customer even I have paid you for your service. I request your immediate action on this matter to rectify the problem and install the service. Expecting Your immediate action, Regards, V.Padmanabhan.

[May 08, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    V. Padmanabhan,

To M/S Sun Direct

Expecting Your immediate action,

V.Padmanabhan.

T.K.M.mohan
                      Sir, I am a subscriber of sun direct DTH, My ID is [protected] and I am residing at Mumbai.To day 26/04 15 I called your customer care centre to change my present package From Malyalam cinema plus sports Basic package to Malyalam cinema plus IPL Package .Unfortunately Mrs HAPPY had came on line and she is not able to do any thing properly as per my requirement and she has done some nonsense and I lost some present required malayalam channels.once again I called and talk to Mrs PREETHI about my requirements and I paid some more money. As She also could not do anything I requested her to connect me some senior officers which not only she refused but also not taken any complaint request.Third time I made called This time A gentleman came on line and full filled my requirement. Here I request you to advice your customer care reps not to harass the customers there job is to help the customer. There are plenty of DHS Services are available in mumbai and I may forced to subscribe another DTH SERVICE. This is for your information and necessary action.

[Apr 26, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shridharatla
                        Top up recharge made on 13.04.2015 @9.46.06 pm Rs.100/- through Internet banking of SBI vide bank debit transaction no.[protected] IGOOWJAGI2 to the sun direct account No.[protected] for crediting to smart card account No.[protected].of Sri Krishnapa Poojary. But till this date the above said amount has not been either credited to the above said smart card account no. or returned to our bank account. It is the fact that if the transaction is unsuccessful, the amount should have been returned to bank within 7 days of transaction which is not done in our case. Please resolve it.

[Apr 19, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mohamed Hasim
                          I am deside to change monthly to year pack.i will recharge full amount.but i am not activate my plan.its automatically activated without my permission.same time contact with sun direct customer care 1st he tell its change after 6hrs.but its not change.2nd time contact he tell take my complaint and change within 4hrs.but not change.3rd time contact he reply me its take max 2days.i am waiting 2days but not change.then after 2days again contact 4th time he checked my complaint and reply its not closed so its take another 1day.again i am waiting.still no change.i am topup my account 12April2015. My Smart Card Number [protected]. i am waiting for u r quick action...

[Apr 17, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

msprem
                            Hi, On April 14th I recharged my Sun direct first time I did for 500 that got recharged. Next time again recharged for 143 that amount debited from my bank but it did not get added to my sun direct account. When I called to the customer care they are asking for the Transaction ID.For my successful recharge 500 also I did not get any transaction ID message from them and for 143 also I did not get anything. But in the bank it's clearly said that it has been credited to Sun Direct. I am having the proof for that. I want my money back. Please help me in this case. Regards, Prem

ananthir
                              my name is ananthi, yestarday 13/04/2015 afternoon i have recharge in sundirect t.v recharge in online to atm.the recharge amount are debited in atm card but not activated in t.v chennal.i will complaint in many time to the customer care, we are all not clear the problems.the complaint no1-[protected], my smart card no:[protected].my bank account transaction id number POS/E-POS/[protected]/SUN DIRECT TV PRI/CHENNAI (CHEQUE NUMBER[protected] AMOUNT 175.PLAN-TAMIL BASIC PLAN, I WANT IMMIDIYAT SOLLUTION ON THIS PROBLEM AT TODAY EVENING .SO KINDLY SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, THE PROBLEM CAN NOT SOLVE I WAS GET ANOTHER DISH.

[Apr 14, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sathya1979
                                Dear sir I was today morning (10/04/15) throw your site I was recharge my SUNDIRECT account my smart card number is [protected] amount is 330 rupees, axis bank net banking the amount is debit in my account but it's not credit on sun direct account plz kindly clear the problem. We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created with Ticket ID - 196382. A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours). Cyber Receipt Date:14/04/2015 11:38 AM ___________________________________________________________________________ Transaction Details ___________________________________________________________________________ Account Number : [protected] Transaction Date : 10/04/2015 Transaction Amount : (INR)330.00 Transaction Type : DR Transaction Description : INB/[protected]/CITRUS PAYMENT SOLUTION/

Dear sir

Sun Direct — E52-32 no signal

Zabeer Khan
                                  SUN DIRECT IS A BIG FROD COMPANY . DO NOT BUY THIS DTH service they were not giving bill for any complaint.once i call there...