Sun Direct

View More Information...

Good

Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

chidamsaravan
This is Chidambaram and I am having the following two Sun Direct connections 1. [protected] (Parent Connection) 2. [protected] (Child Connection) Issue 1: I can see my Child connection ([protected]) valid till[protected] in the Sundirect website, also mentioned the recharge due date is[protected]. But this Child connection got disconnect on 16-Dec-2015. I raised a complaint (1-[protected]) on 17-Dec-2015 and heard from the Customer service staff that I need to recharge as it expires, which I don't understand at all. Issue 2: I recharged my child connection ([protected]) on 20-Dec-2015 through online and saw the following message Payment Status : SUCCESS Recharge Status : Pending Again I raised a complaint (1-[protected]) on 20-Dec-2015 and heard from the customer service staff that the top up amount has been loaded with the parent connect and has to be transferred to the child connection, which will take another maximum of 48 hours. Also understand that this issue is due to technical issue with Sun Direct.

[Dec 20, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Taraj
    Customer care agent talking vulgarlyAbout channels then the caller misbehaved with me that is talking vulgar language it cannot listen by any one [protected] Agent name vijaykumar Date 15/12/2015

[Dec 15, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Taraj Dec 17, 2015
    i given complent 10 days completed so not respond any one

Anoop m nair
      Dear Sir Sub: -Non Rectification of set-top box complaint of Sun-Direct Dish Antenna reg:- I have taken a connection of Sun Direct satellite Dish Antenna and installed in my house of above address, ten years before. My customer Id to this connection is [protected]. On[protected] the set-top Box of this antenna became repair, And so I have registered one complaint to the Sun-direct authorities by giving S.M.S message. The complaint was registered and the number was (1)1-[protected], dated[protected].They responded to this complaint by giving a reply that the technical person will be send to attend the same. We waited for one week and noted that nobody came and attended the repair. So frequently given three more SMS complaints one after other per week. Those complaint numbers were (2)1-[protected] dated[protected], (3)1-[protected] dated[protected];and (4)1-[protected]dated[protected]. After[protected] the technical persons arrived at my home and they replaced the set top box with a new one. But this replaced new set top box also became repair around[protected].So I gave another complaint on[protected][protected]. Still their irresponsibility of attending the repair continues, and the last complaints was given on[protected][protected] and[protected], 1-[protected]. I hereby submitting this complaint before you for further actions because of the continuous non response of attending the problem, and the Instrument is still remaining idle in my house and am paying the rent continuously. Waiting for an earlier and favorable action from your side in this regard. Yours faithfully, Muraleedharan Nair.

[Dec 15, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nagaraju Ravipati
        Hi I am using Sun Direct HD connection from Last 2.6 years and in the month of Aug 2015 i have raised request for New remote as my old one was physically damaged. For this remote distributor charged 300 rupees where as Sun direct customer care informed me only Rs 200/- including technician visiting changes. After one month ( from mid of September 2015) this new remote not working properly ( Behaving very strangely). i.e keys on the remote are not functioning where i use to replace with new batteries every 3 days. with regards to this i have given compliant to the sun direct customer care on last week of October 2015 . Responsible person informed me that there is no warranty on the remote and asked me to purchase new one which will cost Rs 200/-, For this he raised request 1-[protected] . After 2 hours i have received call from Distributor called me and demanded for rupees 350 /- for new remote because Rs 150/- is extra for technician visit with remote. Again I have given call to customer care (sun direct ) and informed about my conversion with distributor. sun direct floor supervisor promised that he will take care and provide solution with in 48 hours. But unfortunately that compliant number was closed on 28th Nov 2015 without resolution. Service Engineer ; VIKAS (Mobile'; [protected]) Today I have visited Sun Shine service centre outlet located in Kukatpally, Hyderabad to purchase new remote, But person on the outlet demanded for Rs 350/-, So immediately i called to customer care supervisor ( Karthik ) and requested his deal with that Sunshine service Centre person. But no positive information for the outlet person . Customer Care person "karthik" made promise to me that he will escalate this with concern team and resolve the issue within 1 or 2 hours ..But till now i don't have any positive sign on this and compliant number was not received ..

[Dec 03, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nethra vani.M
          Our smart card no is-[protected] & we are under hd super value pack i am trying to call helpline no but nobody will respond simply i wasted my money for recharge only we are not getting some channels i registered a complaint & complaint is -sr# 1-[protected] nobody rectified that but i received a message that the issue is resolved & complaint was closed. Please kindly do the needful.

[Nov 23, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

JincyM
            When ever we have a complaint regarding our set top box not working or smart card not working, they just give few instructions like removing the smart card and are instering it. If this doesn't serve the purpose they have to just say that it's technical problem and technician will visit and they will charge us 250 rs. Sitting on the chair in the office how can customer service executive say that it's a technical problem? I kept my tv off for an hour or two and it started working. So is it that sun direct, rather than providing proper customer service, they want to make more money?

[Nov 22, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ramakrishna Prabhu
              I have given a compliants 2 days back they register and given compliant no 1-[protected]. informed with 48 hours it will attend and today once message receivenumbed my complaints closed. contact sun direct customer care regarding above message they are informing thencian called so many times i have not picked. i am sorry to inform non of phone call has come if any missed call my practise to call immedately. pl send your person immediately and close this issue you can call either mobile [protected]-[protected]

raja12300000000000
                I have recharged my sundirect id [protected] on 16/11/15 for Rs.278/- for two month recharge. when i contacted the customer portal they refused to recharge, stating insufficient fund (short of Rs.1/-) that is due to the excess tax deduction of Paytm even though i paid Rs.278/- pls for your information and necessary action.

[Nov 17, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

perumanathomas
                  Our ID number is[protected]R gone for malayalam basic channels for 1 year a few months back, nowadays only 5 channels are coming, since 1 monthe trying to contact through toll free number no reply.pl. do the needful. My contact number is [protected], staing at shivareddy layout, off hosa Road, Electronic city post, Bangalore, Karnataka,
                  Pin-560 100.

Balchandra Rao

My name is N.Balchandra. Rao from Chrompet Chennai 44.
                    My Smart card No [protected].

I have taken SUN Direct DTH connection in August 2008.

Sir, My dish is not working, I am getting message NO SIGNAL.

I have already longed complaint dtd 9.11.2015 at 6 pm.

From customer care they told within 48 hrs, the technician will come, but till today NO body came nor i got any phone call from Sun DTH .

When i called today morning again they are telling within 24 hours technician will come.

I am really disappointed, I don't understand why they are taking so much time.

i am not getting proper reply from them.

Please help us to solve my problem.

Awaiting Reply

Thanks & Best Regards

N.Balchandra.Rao

[Nov 12, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rohnish
                      Hi team, I b.ranjit kumar, sun direct no : [protected], my concern is that i am facing problem while wacthing tv its automatically freezing hence last three week, i had called you on call centre no :, they said with 48 hrs problem will be solve and our executive will be there, but no one as came since now, so whats the problem is going on with sundirect people, why this worrest & unbelievably service they are providing, i never ever expect from you people, requesting you as soon as problem as to solve other wise, need to take necessary action ... Regards Ranjith

[Oct 31, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sun Direct TV Channel, Tamil Nadu — Non functioning of Sun, KTV Sun News etc.

Thangaswamy V.
                        Since 10 days Sun Direct TV Channels are not running properly and no Customer Care made available and no provision for making...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

ussen bee
                        This is hussen bee. I paid money already for all channels but i didn't get one channel which is nothing but sakshi telugu news channel till the date. Make sure solve it faster. My smart card no: [protected] box no: w[protected] Address: #19\36 1st cross lottegollahalli rmv extenction li stage devinagar Bangalore north 560094

[Oct 17, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

poorn95
                          I recharged the smart card number [protected] on 10th OCt for an amount of Rs.1900. This was done through online by Internet Banking. But, the balance is not shown correctly and i am not able to view any channels. Please resolve the issue.

[Oct 15, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I am also suffering the same thing, Sun dth is the number one cheating company in the world.I have lost money by recharging by net banking.My connection in kerala trivandrum.

gnrao80
                            Dear Sir, I have sundirect subscribe [protected] more than 3-4 years. since the past few months, I am getting the few channels which only shows blank screen which are in my package. The channels list are as below. C178 - TV9 C180 - TV5 C182 - NTV C184 - Bhakti TV So, i raised the complaint on this problem. the SR no:1-[protected] is given. but with out any providing the solution, an SMS is forwarding to my registered mobile that the problem is solved. After number of remainder calls to customer care till today no solution provided. the above said loop is happen more than 10 times. please help in this matter

[Oct 14, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rajagopalacharyulu
                              I V.Anuradha, H.No.1-56, RTC Colony, Jaiswal Building, Opp.Nagarjuna School, Medchal. My Smart card No.[protected]. My mobile No.[protected] . I have given complaint reg. signal problem, yesterday technician came and told box problem, change the box. we said o.k. we discussed with your person on the same day (11.10.15) between 4-5 p.m. your person told we will send the person with box morning. now itself they didn't take any action. technician not responding my phone and not attended the complaint. I am losing a lot. tomorrow i have recharge. whether this problem rectify or not . try to understand the problem and solve it immediately.

[Oct 12, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

hamad baig
                                I have sun direct stp [protected] and balance amount is 5.86 Rs. I transferred amount 210 Rs from sbi dtp recharge on 9/10/2015 and when I checked the balance it is showing only 193.86 with a loss of about 22 Rs so where this amount gone and how can I use this 193.86 Rs for extending validity for one more month. My mail id [protected]@yahoo.com

[Oct 09, 2015] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rajagopalacharyulu
                                  I g.Rajagopal ([protected]) medchal. My smart card no. [protected] i have signal probelm since 7 days it is automatically come and go. 4 days back i contacted mr vamsi ([protected]) he sugested mr. Shiva (technician) [protected]. I contacted mr. Shiva also. He simply told will come on thursday but not come and friday also told like that only but not nowitself he not attended the complaint. How can solve this problem. My recharge renewal date is 13.10.15. Unnecessary i am losing money and entertainment. Please do the needful. Never think sundirect will give this type of trouble .

shince
                                    This is my second complain regarding this...please read below Hi my name is Shince paul i have sun direct connection with the connection #[protected] even after giving repeated complain to the call center the problem is not fix when we call them they say with in 48hrs the problem will be take care, with negative they send people to get the issue fixed say it was problem in our end...but that was not the case...they called people and got the stuff take care from the server end, but we need to pay for it and that too it was for some time and when called why it not fixed yet they say ur problem is taken care and the case is closed... again i have to call last sun and they said we will chec this and also spoke to manager name guru deve dont know whether he is or just the normal cs rep dont know, also no one is ready to go the extra mile to get the issue fixed as we are paying it in advance we are at the reciving end...my phone no is [protected] any more info need please be free to call so that i can give more info... Surprisingly i got a call from Manju, who understood my problem i guess or may be not she said she will call me in 5 mins and i did informed her i will be available till 1.30 and she did not call back...(11.00 AM ON 8TH SHE SPOKE AND SAID WILL CALL BACK IN 5 MINS NO GOOD AND SOME OTHER PERSON CALLED AT 6.30PM AND SPOKE TO MY WIFE, TELLING HER TO CONTACT THE PERSON WHO HAD COME LAST WEEK AND GET THE ISSUE FIXED) we dont know who that person is, he is ur techncian u should tell them to contact us and not us... today after going through all the hardship of contacting the call center i spoke to manisha and than her superviser name Ahaman who heard everything and hung up the call so m still at the same position with no help at all...what should i do...now i got a message from sun direct ur issue is solved... is there some one who will take the initative to get this issue fixed or like evry timne i call i have to give a fresh start explaining evrything and than cooly give 48 hrs time frame...with no help and i forgot to tell on 4th superviser gave the 48hrs time fraqme to get the problem taken care by sending technician is still waiting, may be i must have not heard properly that gurdu the superviser must have said 48 DAYS TO FIX THE ISSUE...DONT KNOW PLS TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO...THIS IS MY NO ONCE AGAIN [protected]...TODAY M AVAILABLE THE WHOLE DAY...I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE CALL...

Sun Direct — Recharge of sun direct subscription

dattatrimv
                                      2 day i have made top up of rs. 190/- towards sundirect dish subscription charges . as i was receiving notifications on TV...