Sun Direct

Good

Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

avinesh
Dear All

I am Avinesh P from Bangalore. My smart card # is [protected] and mobile no is [protected].

I have recharged my sun direct on 19th September 2013; So far the amount is not credited and I am not able to watch TV now.

I have raised the complaint many times but the problem persist and I am getting the same dialogue “wait for 24 hours”. I am fed up of calling to your customer care department.

I am attaching the payment details for your reference. Please do the needful to resolve the issue at the earliest or I have to find out alternatives to solve the issue.

Merchant Order number: S5878801d7c1419
Transaction Reference Number: CTX[protected]
Order Amount: 990.00 INR
Transaction Date & Time: Sep 19, 2013 01:57:50 PM

[Sep 25, 2013] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Same case with me - Is your problem solved ? Any way to get this sorted?
recharged my sun direct DTH account # [protected] with Rs on 620 14th Oct 2013 at 8:25PM. It didn't recharge my account. My bank account was debited.
Called the support guys and lodged a complaint at 10:15PM. They assured by next day morning it will be sorted out and i will be getting the channels.
Even i had talked to customer care guys supervisor, he also assured morning it will be corrected. Nothing happened and I called back customer support at 2:45 PM on 15th Oct again - to my surprise no complaint was lodged when i called first time.
Oct 16th no change yet.

I have no clue where to call or whom to contact

A V MURTHY NADAR
    I have recharged online on 08.09.2013 through net banking service the bank name is Axisbank ltd. bank transaction no. 83741534/080913/SUNDIRECTD CITRUS for Rs. 440/= & ICONN/83741983/080913/SUNDIRECTD CITRUS for Rs. 155/= MY SMART CARD NO [protected] CITY THANE MAHARASHTRA NAME VAIKUNDAMOORTHY ARUMURGAM CONTACT NO [protected], [protected], [protected] I HAVE INFORMED THROUGH CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER BUT THEY ARE NOT READY TO TRACE THE AMOUNT WHERE IS HAS GONE I NOT GIVING CLEAR REPLY TO ME.

indiarakumar
      I was really frustrated to tell the service is totally nothing and it has been more 5days I have given complained more than 4 times to the customer care people, I have followed all initial steps of action intimation to service. This happen repeat every 2 to 3 months but resolved issue at least weeks time, so I suggest don't sell only product give some customer satisfaction & services. My Smartcard no [protected] in the names of Purushotham.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

DTH Service In India | Direct To Home Sun Direct | Digital TV. . . — Sun Direct - DTH TV [Resolved]

kdeo.vns
        COMPLAINT
        116 th Reminder
        Dated 10 August 2013

Mr Girish Varghese, SUN DIRECT TV (P) LTD, 17/4,...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (25)

Sun Direct — Worst service need refund [Resolved]

suman.1312
        I gave a complaint regarding No signal on 13/7/13 and the guy on the phone told that technician will visit the place within...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

prem bajpai
        We are facing lot of problems as far as Sun Direct DTH Service is concern in lucknow. we are not able to see all hindi & english channal except 3 channels[ Star TV, Z-TV & Colors] from last one months. i have logged the complaint on your local no. but we have not get any remedy regarding this. pl. look into this & do the needful on priority please. my consumer details are as under for your ref. & na.
        Consumer Name : Prem Bajpai
        Contact No : [protected]
        Card No. : [protected]
        ADDRESS : 645A / 566B, Janki Vihar Colony, Janki Puram, Lucknow-21.

SUN DIRECT DTH SERVICE — channels not coming

the custmer care is very bad when we have called them they put the line busy and we have lot of complaints about them .
        smart card no: [protected]
        after charging the sundirect also we have not yet recieved the channels and they told that the account was deactivated due to not using for 1 month and they told we can activate through the net and did so but after one day also the channels has not yet come
        please do the necessary.

Sun Direct DTH — concern with Sun Direct DTH service

Hi Team,
        I am really upset with the service which has been provided with sun Direct DTH. Once I saw the message on my television for service equipment needs to be upgraded for uninterrupted service. There is no one turned across and even after calling customer care. I have called almost 6 times for the service and raised my concern and there is no action take as of now.

Every time whenever I call up customer and raise my complain for the up gradation that needs to be done to my receiver and setup box to have an uninterrupted service. they say we will be saying Sun Direct is sending its technicians to do this for you.

Whenever I call customer care they say my request has been taken and they provide the request numbers. But I have lot of my request number DG0060 and [protected] and then 1 – [protected] unattended. long back whenever I use to call I never used to take the request number. even I have sent the SMS to the number which ever provided. even also I have sent msg via the URL http://www.sundirect.in/contact.php too.

Please find my details:
        ===================

My Smart Card Number : [protected]R

Address:

Flat No 503,5th Floor,5th cross 2nd A main Road,
        Vignan Nagar,
        Land Mark opposite to Fair Choice Super Bazar Road ,
        Bangalore 73

Contact number: [protected]/[protected] reach me for more concern.

My parents at home are really upset and even now we are not getting any channels and long back there were only few channels were available. I don’t understand you the action is not taking even after so much of follow-up. Let me hope this mail will do something.

Thanks & Regards,
        Manjunath D G
        Channel Technology Release Management
        +[protected]Ext: 28323)|Mobile: +91 [protected]/[protected]
        Email: manjunath.[protected]@bankofamerica.com
        Worse service

Sundirect — about service

i have recharged my sun direct connection but channels r not displaying in my tv it displaying E16-4 service is currently scrambled my smart card number is R-[protected]

msoma67
          Hi iam taking the new connection of sundirect on 6th of this month ,and at time of the dish fix my account was not activated and the service guys didn't shoe us the list of chennels i have in my package.After the account activation iam not getting all the channels so that i went to the distributor he told me that you can call to sundirect customercare so that they will fix the issue,but when i call to the customercare they told us to contact the distributor he will send their serviceman and they will fix.After that i went to the distributor and he told me our service man will come and fix that and they had given me a number .I was called him during the whole day and he was telling i will come after 1 hr and after 6pm he did n't even answer my call ,so that i was again reased a complaint so to sundirect they had sent a service man and he told me it will cost around Rs 150 as the service charge and i was told him that from the day it was activated imanot getting all the channels inthe list stillhe insisted that it will cost Rs 150 other wise iam not going to fix the complaint .so i was agreed to pay the money and after he set the dish he told me that the dish should n't be here as it was fixed on the floor of the roof which may cause crack on the roof of the house due to the water propagation through the holes and he told me i will raise a complaint on be half of yo so that they will relocate the dish.On the next day some one called me and will send the service person to relocate dish and no one has come to relocate the dish .After 2 days i noticed that there are come cracks on the roof and there is the water leaks .Our owner was angry about that so that again i raised a complaint to the sundirect to relocate the dish ASAP but they are not responding. It was a very big issue for me as i was staying on rental basis.

I was givenmy address to the Sundirect guys and no use please take some action on the sundirect distributors and get resolve this issue ASAP please....
          Mobile:[protected]

Kakkanad,
          Cochin-682021

Sun Direct — no response of complaint

Hello sir
          I am a customer of sun direct DTH, but from last few days my TV signals are fluctuating. I already register a complaint in their customer care ( complaint no.[protected] on 22/7/2010. Customer care said to wait for 48 hours for any help. But there is no responce from their end. I called again 26/7/2010 but they register new complaint (no.[protected] and said wait for 48hr again, but there is no responce till time.

Beerpal

My connection no. [protected]R
          my smart card no is [protected]R i used to give complaint from last one month. Every time i used to give complaint in customer care they promise us that within 2 hrs a technician will contact us but still day not even a single technician contact us. I also met the shope person from i purchased this fraud DTH he visited my house after promising him to pay rs 200 but he managed to watch only DD channels. From next day he also stopped to attend our phone calls[[protected]]. What a fraud company is Sun Direct it don't have any connection between customer care to dealer or distributor or between any technician. Just a vagabond type service good for nothing. One of the fraudest service in INDIA.

Sun Direct — no response to complaints

Sun direct has changed there satellite recently and from that time onwards i am unable to get any channels. I called the customer care many times and raised several complaints for the same. Whenever i am calling they will say we will renew your case and the techincal department will call u."[protected]" is the latest case raised with them a couple of days back but till no response. really fed up with the service and no area of escalation matrix provided for solving my issue. please help

Amal K
          You can support by clicking this link

Ramabhadran Sampath
            Name:Dr Sampath
            Mailid:[protected]@yahoo.co.in
            Smart Card No:[protected]
            Description:Service request no 1-[protected] Request for re-installation from HSR Layout to JP Nagar made on 2nd JUNE 2013 has not been complied with still. I was informed that by the close of the day on 4 th this will be done, but nothing has happened so far, nor any communication from SUNDIRECT? Tell me whether your field staff are aware of the request and TELL ME WHEN and at what time this will be attended to?????? If you cannot attend to this confirm now..???

kaychandran

I have subscribed for SUNDIRECT's Malayalam Cinema pack for three months by net banking on[protected]. The product was activated immediately and I used it till midnight that day. But to my surprise on the next day, when I opened my TV it displayed a message that the "service is scrambled". I contacted their local agency and they told me to keep the set to put on. I kept the STB and TV in on condition till evening but with no results. In the evening I personally visited their shop and then they told me to make available the STB to their office for check up.

Next day morning[protected] I took the STB to their shop. I was made to sit in their shop for about two hours while they were attending the complaints of my connection. I was told that there was some software problem with them. Finally the picture was received in my STB. Then they said that the plan was changed to Tamil Cinema plus instead of my subscribed plan of Malayalam Cinema plus. They sent me back with a promise that the issue will be resolved shortly.
              When I connected my STB to my TV it gave only Tamil Cinema plus. When I contacted again, they said that a complaint has already been registered and the problem will be rectified within 24 hours.

I have registered 4 email complains with their customer care ID. But sofar there is no response from them

Two days again passed.When contacted they say that the problem will be resolved today ie on[protected]. But upto 10.00 PM today no action is taken to rectify the defects.

I need justice or else return my amount.

My Smartcard Number is [protected]

(K CHANDRAN)
              [protected]@gmail.com

Mumbai Indians
                Reminder 1
                Iam sorry to say that i renewed my connection on 7 th of may of rs 500 My ( Samrt Card ID is[protected] and but i could not able to watch the tv it showing error 4 108 on my tv screen and from the same i started complaining about this to your customer daily daily 4 to 5 calls per day but still there is no responce from you

up till now no engg as visisted or called us to rectify the problem i request you to take it seriously action on the above or i need to go comnsumer court for the same abut your services

Eshwaran

K RAVISEKHAR
                  I have taken Sundirect HD in the year 2010 and my smart card no. is [protected]. For the last 14 days a am not getting many channels and i had given a complaint to customer care and they informed that the problem is due to misalignment of dish and it will be rectified with in 48 hours by local dealer of SUN DTH service. I waited for one week and as no one responded to attend my problem, i talked to customer care on 10.05.2013 and i was told the complaint was closed after attending problem. When i informed the persisting problem, as usual they apologised and raised another complaint ( no. 1-[protected]) and ensured me that the problem will be resolved with in 24 hours. Afterwards i received phone call from the local dealer and informed me that the technician is on the way to attend dish problem. In spite of my repeated remainders to the local dealer, no one has turned up to solve the problem. Again i talked to the customer care and i realised that the latest complaint also closed as if the problem was attended. When i asked the customer care person, why can`t they verify the status of the closed complaint with the consumer, i did not get any answer. The customer care person informed that, high priority is given to the complaint and it will be forwarded to the regional incharge and problem will be sorted out in 24 hours. The present status is, no one attended the problem and the local dealer is least bothered neither to take the new complaint nor attend the problem.
                  This is the sorry state of affairs of SUN DTH. I decided not continue with this DTH once the present recharge period is completed. I rate SUN DTH is the worst.
                  K.Ravisekhar

Sun Direct — NOBODY ATTENDING THE COMPLAINT

Dear Sundirect,

I have sent complaint many times in your website, but surprising no bodawill not attend my complaint to rectifiy my dish direction.

The direct authories should open their eyes and do the needful to get rectified my dish direction to enable me the right signals, my address is as follows.

SMART CARD NO.[protected] R

Hareendranath Nambiar
                    Name:hareendranath S K
                    Mailid:[protected]@sipaper.com
                    Smart Card No:R[protected]
                    Description:Dear sir, Sub: Disconnection of subscription - reg. Even though my subscription is activated for six months from 2nd Mar'13 till 28th Oct 2013 it was disconnected on 14th May 2013 without valid reason. Kindly take action against the concerned & arrange to activate immediately
                    State:Karnataka
                    City:Mysore
                    Pincode:571301

vipin_c
                      I have taken SunDirect connection and on one saturday (4th May 2013) the STB was not receiving any signal, I have raised a complaint calling the customer care. Even after making many attempts calling the Customer care, they didnt send any technician to resolve the issue. Could you please assist in this please.

Sun Direct — Poor service of customer care

Sir very very poor. I tried for 2 days , but i could not able to contact the customer care. The system asks approx time for waiting as 15 or 20 minutes every time. I wasted so much money even more than my rechargeable amount. I went to internet for login to sundirect, there also site was not serviceable. What a pathetic condition for a customer that not even able to contact customer care.
                      My card No- [protected]R. pls improve the service. This is not the first time i faced problem.
                      I have sent many mails regarding this issue, but never got a reply. They are not all caring about the existing customers.
                      They are only behind of money.

I wanted to know the surrendering procedure of this DTH. I want to switch over to the good service provider.
                      from 8th july morning my sun direct is not working and my smart card no is [protected]

SUN DTH — Poor Customer care

Season Greetings!

I have bought Sun DTH in 2009 march and was a happy customer till October 2010. Since 2010 customer care from Sun DTH is deteriorating every day.

My Smart Card number is as[protected]

My First complaint was made in October and sorted out after 22 days (i.e on 30th of October) following which there was no much issues. In December again I’m facing similar issues. Since December 17th I’m not able to view any of my channels. I have filed a complaint on 17th December 2010 (complaint number : 135708) requesting help from Sun DTH technicians, Till date no one has turned up. I have spoken to so many executives and floor supervisors who just gives just blank promises of 1 or 2 days but the customer interest is never taken into consideration.

I have no choice left other than writing to you to get this issue sorted out. Such poor customer care highlights lack of coordination and lethargic attitude on Customers.

So far I have spoken to executives (Pavithra, Vijay, Arul and Floor Supervisor Kannan), No one has given solution other than simply buying time. I wish my issue is sorted out on or before 30th December.

Highlight of this is all the executives of Sun Direct does not have good fluency on English we actually have to understand what they talk. As per SLA it was supposed to have been sorted out in 3 days. Reason given to me by one of the floor supervisor is after 11 days of my complaint is their dealers are not taking things on priority (Shame on service Provider to cme up with such an in efficiency statement).

ARUNBALAJE
                        Name:ARUNACHALAM
                        Mailid:arunachalam.[protected]@gmail.com
                        Smart Card No:[protected]
                        Description:The Set top box provided for us is not working for quite long time, I just tries to lodge my complaint through your customer care centre @ Ernakulam[protected], but continuously i got only recorded speech and advertisement only, no one customer care executive attend my calls, I have called your Ampalapuzha Agent M/s.claxy communications through phone, and there is no response. After my long time struggle one of the service engineer attend my call and informed that he will attend my case, but even after 72 hours there is no response and as and when we calls the response is very very poor and disrespect. I request the company to resolve my problem at the earliest.
                        State:Kerala
                        City:Alapuzzha
                        Pincode:689571

SUN DTH — not working

Dear All,

Never go for sundth connection they got worst customer care service their call centre executive didnot know about their product after talking to executive more than 20 min asked me to contact my delar, when i called local delar address mentioned below giving silly reason and not sending their techinican ..My connection is down from 4 days .So never go for sundth
                        Surya Enterprises
                        No. 29, 1st Cross, Sudama Nagar, Lalbagh Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027, India
                        [protected]‎

TX
                        Prashanth
                        yes i also had same problem so switched back to cable
                        My Name is Arunachalam, I got a Cable DTH connection from SUN DIRECT through M/s. Galaxy communication, Ambalapuzha on October 30,2012. But the set top box provided for me is not in proper working condition, which was compliant through their Service Engineer Mr. Manu ( [protected] ) several times, but the same was not corrected. In last 15 days i am continuously calling them to attend the same, but they are very reluctant and the response is very very poor, also disrespect.
                        There are Two Service engineers ( Mr.Prasad - [protected] and Mr. Mugesh -[protected] )are working with them and as and when I calling, they are criticized me and treating me like I am a fool.
                        I wish to lodge a compliant with Consumer Protection Council, for the ill treatment and unattended the consumer calls in time.
                        Sir this compliant is very very genuine and I wish to provide my complete contact details for your verification and action.

Arunachalam.SP
                        Mob:[protected]

Sundirect — For Reinstallation [Resolved]

sanjeeva_yanamala
                          Hi Sir,
                          i have taken sundirect 2 years back , i changed my home from nagawaara to maratha halli last month...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Sundirect — No response for the registered complaint [Resolved]

navee73
                          I have tried recharging for 6 months renewal of tamil world pack on (16.04.2013),by selecting the product from sun direct...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Kanragh
                          I am residing in Nanganallur.
                          On 6th April 2013 Contacted Sun Direct DTH for recharge and activation as I came from AHMEDABAD after retirement.
                          On 7th April in the evening a Technician from Madipakkam office.
                          The Technician installed the Dish on the terrace but since at that time recharge was not made and thereby no activation it could not be confirmed of signal for all channels.
                          Next day the activation was done but most of the channels had no signals or it was blank in the screen.
                          One or two channels like Sun TV and Vijay Tv the signal was there but after few minutes audio/video problem occured and persisted.
                          In spite of frequently complaining over phone and talking to many personnel till date it has not been resolved.
                          There were lot of messages in my mobile stating that it is now resolved but however it is not the case.
                          Already an amount of Rs 819/ has been debited to my account after recharge.
                          It is to bring to the notice that as a customer of Sun Direct DTH since last 3 years it is nothing but harassment and humiliation.

Diwakar Gahlot
                            Last month on 2 March2013 I purchased new sun direct dth connection to my home. I have not got acvtivated it due to I was going away out of City.
                            I was offered Subscription Pouch 1990/- for 5 months. Yesterday when I asked Distributor to activate he is saying he can only give me 3 months package now..which is very offended I had a word with Custumer Care they are saying I will be entilled for 5 months package because it is considered when I got installion..I am fed to call Distributor again and again..

Diwakar

Dealer Backout from his Offer
                            I have not got any response on it..plz update me on it

jiten32

-- Original Message --

From: SunDTH [protected]@sundirect.in
                              To: [protected]@rediffmail.com
                              Subject: Service Request - SunDTH

Get your own FREE website and domain with business email solutions, click here

Dear JITENDER YADAV,
                              Name:JITENDER YADAV
                              Mailid:[protected]@rediffmail.com
                              Smart Card No:[protected]
                              Description:RESPECTED SIR, I HAVE MADE COMPLAIN ON DATED 26 MARCH.THIS COMPLAIN(N0-[protected]) WAS REGARDING INSTALLATION AND WHILE INSATALLATION MR RAM([protected])SUGGEST ME THAT MY SMART CARD HAS BEEN BLOCK AND HE WILL RECEIVE THAT WITHIN 3-4 DAYS AND REPLACE MY SMART CARD BUT FROM 30 OF MARCH TO TILL DATE ONWARD HE IS AVOIDING MY PHONE, SO UNTILL YOU ARE UNABLE TO GIVE NEW SMART CARD KINDLY EXTEND THE USAGE BECAUSE MY PLAN HAS BEEN ACTIVATED FROM 25 OF MARCH AND STILL NO SUBSCRIPTION FROM YOUR SIDE. REGARDS JITENDER YADAV [protected] CARD NO- [protected]
                              State:Uttar Pradesh
                              City:Ghaziabad
                              Pincode:201001
                              SunDTH Team

ek nair
                                RECHARGED THROUGH ON LINE BUT NOT ACTIVATED BY THE COMPANY AND ON CALLING TO CUSTOMER CARE ONLY TWO OPTIONS ARE THERE THAT TO RECHARGE THROUGH VOUCHER OR OTHER RECHARGE OPTIONS. ACTUALLY I WANT TO SPEAK WITH CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE AND EVEN AFTER SPENDING MORE THAN Rs 20 IN MOB THERE WERE NO OPTION TO CONNECT WITH THE CC EXECUTIVE

SUN DTH — DTH recharged but still not activated

SUNDirect DTH recharged on 8th May 2010 but connection till not activated no response from customer service please resolve this isse
                                Smart card number : [protected]R