Supportnaukri — regarding job offer fraud by hitesh verma

saichowdary on Dec 4, 2018
I have registered my profile in naukri.com later next following day, i got call from number [protected] by name hitesh verma having different numbers ([protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]) stating that he is calling from naukri support and there is some opportunity in honeywell, capgemini, tech mahindra companies, so am pleased to forward my profile to those companies, then he requested me to register for their services in their site http://www.supportnaukri.com/register.php, so totally there are different services offered me like career blaze which i paid 2174 (Order no : [protected]) and for interview cracker which i paid 10030 (Order no : [protected]), then e-profile which i paid 10443, then for profile verification which i paid 12390, then combo offer which i paid 13806 (Order no : [protected]). Later after paying amount for all these services then they have scheduled one round with honeywell, they have send me the questions also what they are going to ask in the interview, after interview they confirmed i have selected in the first ro!
Und and they sent me one acceptance letter stating the salary and joining date, these letter i didn’t get from honeywell company but i got it from naukrirecruits@mail.com. Then before to arrange for 2nd round they told me to pay some amount for the job id creation, profile creation, offer letter creation so totally i have paid more than 2.5 lakhs to them for the account number [protected] ifsc ioba0001799 by name lav kumar.
Updated by saichowdary, Dec 04, 2018
Till today I have paid more than 12 lakhs but there is no response from them, I have been cheated very badly, initially they have told that they are from Naukri support so believed them genuinely, but after paying huge amount and no response this is completely fake.

I am requesting any one who can guide me how to register a complaint on them.

Supportnaukri - regarding job offer fraud by hitesh verma

Company:Supportnaukri