Symphony Limited Customer Care

Landmarks:Off SG Highway

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Symphony Limited related photos (100)

Symphony Limited Complaints & Reviews

mailmeharry2008 on Jul 1, 2018
My complaint was registered vide nd[protected] on 14th june 2018 and engineer visited me next day and told me that my motor needs to be replaced, so he went away and told that he will come next day.
Nothing happened and he never came nor i got any call from symphony team after that.

After a week or two i complained to customer care again and they said they will do their best, i waited again nothing happened no calls and finally on 28th june 2018, my complaint was automatically closed saying that my phone is not reachable which is a laughable excuse as my phone was working all time and how did i receive their message of this case closure if my phone was unreachable... I called immediately back to customer care and they said to reopen the same service request i. E. Nd[protected], but actually i got a message that a new request is registered by me vide nd[protected]...

Next day i got a call and their executive asked me what's the problem? I told him that my motor needs to be replaced and my previous service request was closed unresolved. He said that my request was at some other branch so he will transfer my call...

After that its again silence, no call, no action, no motor change...

Conclusion - symphony's warranty is just for show, they charge you for cooling pads, they charge you for cleaning service even in warranty and for parts replacements they simply drag the case so that consumer simply gives up on their service...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 2, 2018
I put my detailed complaint on their facebook fanpage... to defame them... There were already negative comments i supported them and by afternoon same day i got response from symphony and its engineer visited me and replaced my motor...

[Jul 01, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mailmeharry2008 Jul 02, 2018
Today on 2nd July 2018, I got a call from their executive claiming that she is for my feedback regarding my symphony complaint. I mentioned her all details. She automatically started speaking nonsense that "Did you called a second person to get your cooler repaired?" I replied her "No". But after she disconnected the call it said that my complaint ND[protected] is cancelled for repaired by other service person...

Totally laughable, they are clearly cheating their customers. I am sharing this with all you people to let you know what happens with symphony ... I have re-registered the complaint now vide ND[protected]. Let's see what happens this time... which excuse they will come up with Ha ha ha...
Updated by mailmeharry2008 Jul 02, 2018
Now i have posted link of this forum on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pg/Symphonylimited/posts/?ref=page_internal

but they deleted my post...

Next time i have posted whole story again on their facebook page without link to this site, now it is still there.. Let's see if they took any action now or not...
Updated by mailmeharry2008 Jul 02, 2018
Finally after my facebook campaign, i got response and an engineer visited me same day and replaced my motor, although the result is not much better in cooling but still at least I get a response from customer care and not just fake lies and closing complaints without resolving...

But this won't change my perspective for the company, so in future say no to symphony products.

vangari123 on Jun 21, 2018
    2 complaints raised both closed with silly reason.

1st comp mu[protected] closed reason don't have purchase bill, who told i don't have the bill?

2nd comp mu[protected] closed reason my mob no. Not reachable.

This both complaints without informing me. When i written a mail to services. Symphony at that time iam receiving msgs with d above reason

[Jun 21, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by vangari123 Jun 21, 2018
    2 complaints raised both closed with silly reason.

1st comp MU[protected] closed reason don't have purchase bill, who told I don't have the bill?

2nd comp MU[protected] closed reason my mob no. not reachable.

This both complaints without informing me. When I written a mail to services.symphony at that time Iam receiving msgs with d above reason
    My requirement urgently one no symphony winter cooler fan blade with bush.

Anil Kumar Patel
    85A pocket 6MIG flats
    Mayur Vihar phase iii
    Delhi
    M-[protected]

R Jangid on Jun 19, 2018
      I registered a complaint regarding my cooler jumbo 41 on 11th june 2018 as the cooler stopped working but yet not resolved the problem till now.
      The tecnicial visited after 4 days and found the motor has been burned. After that there is no revert from symphony till date. I have been called 15-16 times to their service market manager, zonal manager, service provider team and customer care but everybody have attitude and they all said let me check and will call you back but there is no call back even they are not picking up the call also.
      Symphony team promised to resolve the problem with 24-48 hours but we are waiting for resolution from last 216 hours (9 days). Even they people are not responding on emails also.
      If you don't have manners that how to speak with customer and don't have knowledge about customer satisfaction and don't have a good service provider, please take your cooler back and refund my money.

[Jun 19, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vaibhavchauhan on Jun 17, 2018
        I had registered a complaint regarding my cooler (Storm100i) on 8th june and till now nobody had even visited and resolved the problem. You promise to pay a visit in 24to48 hours but now its almost 9days since i registered the complaint. I am a retailer of your coolers, so do have contacts with your dealers and even though the complaint is not getting resolved any sooner. Either you resolve this problem soon else i would have to take strict actions against your company/service providers.
        Details of complaint-
        Name-vijay kumar chauhan
        Comlaint no.- (1) gh[protected]
        (2) gh[protected]

[Jun 17, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        VERY BAD PRODUCT .total wastage of your valuable money in the another hand service part is very worst.my personal recommendation to all of you pl don't buy this product otherwise you will got tensed like us.
        should be buycott this company and its product.coz they are wasting our hard earned money

Mohit keshri on Jun 17, 2018
          I have purchased a symphony touch 35 model on 27/04/2018 and on the first day the voice assist feature stopped working. I contacted the dealer and he said that he will send the symphony customer technician to repair it and he will not replace the cooler. Another day the service technician came and changed the pcb (Plastic circuit board) of it and the problem was fixed. I also thought that sometimes it happens with electronic products.
          But on 03/05/2018 the cooling pump stopped working and i have again called the symphony service technician to fix that, but he came after 2 days and opened the pump and said that the pump is jammed, he opened and scratch the shaft by blade and oiled it and it started working.

Again after 10 days the pump again stopped working, now i am totally frustrated by this product, i paid 10, 000 for it believing on the brand but its quality is worst and local coolers are better than this.
          Whole summer after every 10 days i have to call the technician and wait because the technician says that he will not change the pump until the pump is completely dead and he again opened, scratched and oiled the pump.
          Now, i want that the company will replace the cooler with a new one. I don't know why i purchased such a small garbage for 10, 000. And i also want to know why the company is not replacing the defective pump and only oiling it.
          Is this symphony they are only spending money on advertisement and not on product quality and service.

We purchased the symphony cooler. Within 24 hours it stopped with wire burning smell coming from inside the cooler.

Hi sir Maine before 1 month symphony touch 80 cooler liya jo bilkul bhi cooling nahi kar raha 6 bar complain krvai but koi result ni 2 din tak mujhe meri complain solve chahiye nahi to media me dunga apki complain
          NRUOO004 drain plug 12 only one supplied while buying the above new aircooler. Once the same is lost the entire set go waste. Please supply atleast two drain plugs now.

Rohan Jangid on Jun 12, 2018

I have purchased symphony touch 110 from dealer of 16200 rupees. But from the first day it's cooling like a fan and water pump faulty. Company technician visit 2 time but unable to solve this issue. Please help. I open complaint and company closed it without resolution. Please help. If product faulty then change and provide a new product. I have opened compalint on social media account and facebook. But resolution. Is not there. I want to registered case against company please help. For process

[Jun 12, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I filed a Service request with Symphony's CC on 15th May for the leakage problem in my touch 80 cooler.
            They said they will visit and see what's wrong with the Cooler and fix it.
            But they never came.
            Now my cooler is out of warranty
            And they are refusing to come.

Rohan Jangid on Jun 6, 2018
              I have open many time complaints but resolution is not there. Even symphony service engineer told me that same problem is running oveall this product no resolution. There. Is solution is not there then what is about company brand image. Touch 110 is a junk product. My money has been waise to buy this product. Please refund my money and take your junck product.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2018
              Nobody visit or call me then how it is possible that complaint resolved. Please don't closed compalint without my authority. First change product or refund my money then do all

[Jun 06, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by Rohan Jangid Jun 07, 2018
              Complaint is still as we as before nobody visit and so nothing. Neither I received a single call. This is very shameless that a brand company do like a guilty feed to hide his fault. Please refund my money back and take your junk p oduct
              Updated by Rohan Jangid Jun 07, 2018
              I have update complaint on Twitter and Facebook. But resolution is still pending.

Rohan Jangid on Jun 5, 2018

I have received a product touch 110 from symphony dealer. Before purchase product i have checked product description. But when i purchase this product i wait whole night for cooling my room.in my room there are three window for proper ventilation. But after this product is failed to cool my room. I have complaint three times but service engineer told me that this symphony product touch 110 all have same problem. I have spent 17000 rupees for this product but this product only worthy 1000 ripped only. Please provide my other new product or refund.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 6, 2018
                Complaint is still pending

[Jun 05, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Rohan Jangid Jun 05, 2018
                Three service engineer has been visit . This product is faulty please provide my other product or refund.
                Updated by Rohan Jangid Jun 06, 2018
                Nobody gave me solution from symphony. Complaint is still pending.

Amit Kumar Tomar on Jun 5, 2018
                  I purchase symphony cloud cooler on 11th may from the local dealer. Cooler doesnt cooling and not working as mentioned in symphony website so plz return this cooler i am private sector employe cant pay for this # i have 10 by 8 house and the cooler doesnt cooling properly company claims for 2000 sq ft area i hope you understand my feeling plz do something for return this product as soon as possible

Pratik Rajpurohit on Jun 1, 2018
                    I have complaints regarding improper service, technician was came at home and said ther is a mistake i will come in a week with a parts, after a week i called him up he said parts are not available wait for it i will cal u after 3 days again i cal the same reason was there, in customer care i have called but no response i am getting its more than 20 days. Summer season has gone now what shouid i do?

[Jun 02, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Services of service centre Not satisfactory.
                    I have a lodge a complaint no GH[protected] on 7th June 2018 that the Moyer of fan is not working.since 9th June 2018 no resolution provide by the company nor having any satisfactory answer. How carelessly behaving the customers.

kanheya lal Gupta on Jun 16, 2018
                      The air cooler I possess was serviced a week ago but the replaced pump seems to have an unusual sound coming out of it. I have complained about this before as well but the response was not well received. Please fix it permanently and asap. The level indicator is still not working and the cooler can't be operated due to that. Also the pump makes unusual sound most of the times.

[Jun 16, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Cooler pump not working

Rohan Jangid on May 30, 2018

I have purchased symphony touch 110 on 28th may'18. My room size is 12x12 feet.in room there are 3 windows. Whole night running cooler but cooling like a fan. I am very frustrated because i have believed symphony such a brand. Please take back your product and refund me my money.

Rohit kumar jangid
                        Near hanuman mandir, street no.-1, bhawani
                        Enclave, basai road, gurgaon-122001
                        Contact no-[protected]

[May 30, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mishra.Mukesh on May 28, 2018
                          I bought a Symphony Caxen Jr. Air Cooler from Jay Agency Bank of Baroda building Main Road Ranchi on 18/05/2017 with one year Warranty. On 26/09/2017 i was complain on Toll free No. [protected] of Symphony Ltd with complain No. RA-CA-26I17002 dated 26/09/2017 and complain executed by Company Engineer.Then i was agains complained on 02/05/2018 having complain No. RA-[protected] but SMS sent by Company for cancellation of of complain. I was agains complain on Company Toll free by Compalin No. RA-[protected] dated 17/05/2018 and company cancelled my Complain on 25/05/2018.

service request of symphony caizen jr. air cooler cancelled for estimate not approved

[May 29, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Symphony Limited — very poor service

Drr Pushpendra Trívêðì on May 27, 2018
                            I purchased symphony cloud cooler on dt-29/05/2018, and after 11 days it's not cooling i called symphony service center so...

Sivakumar Sukumar on May 26, 2018
                            Water leakage in air coolers within 1 month of purchase. Symphony should be ashamed of manufacturing such a product. Customers are being looted with symphony’s fake promises and warranty assurance. No response from symphony even after 3 mons to fix their crap. Please do not by products from symphony. It’s been an horrible experience since the day i bought such an expensive air cooler from symphony.

[May 26, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

deep.yaduvanshi on May 25, 2018
                              I bought symphony air cooler (Storm 70i) (Sl. No.[protected] on 01/05/2018, i believe on the brand name, but cooler not cooling as desired. I feel very disappoint with worst cooling performance. I complaint to customer care, the service engineer came and he refused to enhance cooling, he told me that you select wrong model, this model have worst cooling. I contact to dealer from where i purchased same but he also refused to replace. Please help me to replace my current model to new model which have better cooling.

[May 25, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shadilmfg on May 20, 2018
                                Sir, i have purchased one air cooler model name - symphony hi cool i 31 litres on 16/04/2018. My product serial number is #[protected]. After using some days only. From inside wire burning smell came. And then sound also. It didn't work properly. I complained to customer care on 10/05/2018. Complain number - vz[protected]. They first told within 24-48hrs person will come. I waited so many days but not even a single call came. Again i have contacted customer care so many times. But sometimes they gave some numbers to contact. But when i contacted that person was giving another person contact number. Then when i contacted, that person was telling ok i will see. But no reply or action. Now already 10 days. Nobody helped. Somany times i contacted customer care. But no help. Now today one message came from symphony written your request canclled for refuse to pay. Without any contact they themselves canclled my request. Please help

my air cooler not working only after 8 days of purchase. customer care not helping

[May 20, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ushang on May 16, 2018
                                  My symphony cooler serial no - [protected] had an issue with pump. The unit was working except for the water getting pumped. I logged a complaint - bl[protected]. Microtek service center from bangalore sent a sub-contracted engineer to repair the unit. The unit was opened but due to earlier price quoted mismatch the service center person ([protected]) recalled his engineer. The engineer did not assemble the unit back in working condition and left with verbal abuse. Now my unit does not work.
                                  Symphony is not taking ownership nor is doing anything to fix the problem created by them. They have very limited service center, there is no option to tae the unit to a shop to get it fixed. They charge 500 rs just for visit and do nothing.
                                  They should be allowed to sell without proper service center to fix problems.

[May 16, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Water pump is not working
                                  How are these product allowed to be sold in the market without a proper service centre. Home visit with 500 rs is the only option.

Prachi Parshivnikar on May 10, 2018
                                    I purchased a symphony touch 35 on 30th april2018. On 6th may the cooler's automated voice stopped working suddenly. I logged a complaint immediately. Engineer visited on 8th and said that a part needs to be replaced and he would come next day to replace the same. He didn't come; when i called him he said part is unavailable and would come in another 3-4 days. This is a very high resolution time for such a small issue. Moreover, i also spoke to the authorized dealer who had sent an engineer. He said he cannot be certain when it would come. Very poor customer service. I am not getting proper timelines for resolution. There is no proactive communication. I am doing all follow ups. I am not at all satisfied with the after sales service and product quality. There are issues with the cooler within a few days of purchase.

[May 10, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Updated by Prachi Parshivnikar May 10, 2018
                                    Please read headline as "Symphony Limited — symphony - issue with cooler within 7 days of purchase"
                                    I purchased winter i model, on 2014.now, its in good condition. But, i just wsnt 2 buy, blower type cooler.. So, i want to exchange the old product for new model. Is there any option...

[email protected] on May 9, 2018
                                      This is regarding bad product shipped from the company and after raisin multiple complaints, they are just ignoring the complaints.
                                      The product seems to be defective as the problems started just after one week of purchase.
                                      Since they are not ready to rectify yhe issue, I wanted to return the product amd get refund.
                                      I want to raise my convern on this regard.
                                      Please help me to escalate this issue to consumer forum ao that the company can be penalized.

Also the customer service is disgusting they are not ready to help at all.