Symphony Limited Customer Care

Landmarks:Off SG Highway

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Symphony Limited related photos (100)

Symphony Limited Complaints & Reviews

Anupamlko on Apr 8, 2019
I have raised a cooler service request number bl[protected] on april 1, 2019 and before this one complain on 23 mar, 2019 which was closed without even contacting me. The call centre callers are fraud as they cannot provide date and time for the technician to be available. The mode of operation of the company seems to be do not provide service and spares in the open market and force the consumer to buy new product instead of getting maintenance. Even the drain plug is not available in market. Such a shame for the company.

[Apr 08, 2019] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Anupamlko,
Due to privacy reason we are unable to view your complaint number. Request you to kindly message us or share the same on our facebook page www.facebook.com/Symphonylimited for further assistance.

Team Symphony

shashi111 on Apr 6, 2019

I raised a service request for my cooler almost 2-3 weeks back for which I was told I'll be getting a call from technician, which I didn't receive. Later on the customer executives closed the ticket stating customer not reachable for which I don't think I got any calls from Symphony. Also even if that is correct as they say I should have received a message (all standard companies do that)

Anyways, they raised another ticket for which I got a call and I asked him to come on next day, 3April, 2019 as current was not there. He convinced he'll come next day, I took a leave on that day but he didn't turn up or received any call.

On 4April, I called to Symphony, They gave me so called ASP number([protected]) which was even worse.
    1.They are not Symphony
    2.They put me on hold for more than 15 minutes without any response
    I called again and they were delegating my call to some other service center.
    Symphony - 1ASP-2nd ASP which Symphony might not be aware of: dont you think its data leakage

Apart from that,
    1.Customer care number [protected] is not reachable most of the time
    2.'Symphony care' chatbot available on their website is too slow
    3.Customer executives do not answer correct regarding service requests.

Again on 5thApril, I got phone number of Symphony branch head bangalore, whom I provided the details (ticket number) but nothing happened.

I doubt, even if I get the service before this summer ends (which is doubtful)how authentic it would be because you are outsourcing it to some other service provider the whereabouts of whom even you are not aware of.I should rather think on calling a local service provider at least whom I can catch hold of if something does not work properly.

Seeing the behavior of Symphony I feel even the CEO Mr Vijay Joshi wont be getting sevice .

pathetic service

[Apr 07, 2019] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by shashi111 Apr 06, 2019
    Another update : I tried calling customer care but number seems to be out of service most of the time.
    I was lucky to connect after 2 hrs, and I was asked did you followup with the branch head(Bhanu prakash) whom I called before. This is not acceptable...useless...pathetic. i have an issue and I need to followup???
    Can I get Mr. Vijay Joshi's number to confirm if this is the kind of service they boast of!!!
    Updated by shashi111 Apr 11, 2019

This is third time Iam writing mail and no result till date.

Got a call from your so called authorized service center ([protected]), saying the technician would be coming to my place probably on next Monday, yesterday they said by this Friday or Saturday(12, 13 April). So should I take a leave again for someone who didn't turn up last time. This is not acceptable. People laugh when I say I had taken a leave for Symphony service and ask me to change product itself.
    Is this the standard followed by Symphony!

I had a talk with Mr Bhanu Prakash, Symphony head Bangalore and as usual no convincing response. He again asked me the complain number which I had provided him on 4th April .
    Again called to customer care (rarely accessible) where had a talk with Shubham and on my insisting forwarded the call to Mr. Sonil(as Senior executive)[doubt both are not correct name]. They said they'll be adding reminder which has been done for last 3 weeks...with no result.

Iam convinced my cooler wont get serviced this summer and best case if it is serviced it will be quite pathetic as sensed with the conversation with Symphony people and their so called ASP.

Already almost 3 weeks are over.
    I want drain plug of my symphony 41i cooler
    How to buy this iam in hyderabad

Symphony Limited — regarding : storm I, 70 cooler main power supply board

[email protected] on Apr 3, 2019
      I have strom i 70 cooler where power supply board is burned and need to be replaces kindly guided according to...

shrikantgaware on Mar 27, 2019
      My name is shrikant gaware. I am from pune, maharashtra, india.
      On 25.03.2019 i bought sympony 50 slim from shop keyour karve nagar pune.
      I paid 5000 rs inr by debit card.
      They sent me a old piece which was demo piece i saw at the time i visited their showroom the previous day.
      They also agreed that this is their mistake and they will refund it.
      Today 27.03.2019 i called them and they said they tried to give me different options to which i did not agree.
      So they said they will refund the money.
      In evening till 6 they call me back and said that they have few more options.
      I am not clear what should i do to get the money back from the showroom keyour.
      Please help me on this.

[Mar 27, 2019] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi All,
      I bought new symphony hi cooler i model 31-litre through Amazon.

But there is no drain point to cooler.

Please help me out through this situation.

Yogesh

Symphony Limited — symphony air cooler

vidhiya K on Mar 15, 2019
        I brought a symphony air cooler last month, with in a month i call to customer service lot of time. I have a problems like...

Sa N Ju on Mar 11, 2019
        Hai sir frm shubam electronics and home appliance vidyaranyapura
        Akhil m
        No 48 anandpura circle t c palya main road b 16
        Ph [protected]
        Customer purchase on 03/03/2019 next day 4/3/2019 complaint leakage problem complaint no bn[protected] still nw today noone visit technician daily call eveng i ill cum mrng aftrnoon wat the hell service stil how days u require to visit customer place

[Mar 11, 2019] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

himanshu bhai123 on Mar 11, 2019
          Mobile [protected]
          I have a symphony diet 50i cooler.
          I had registered complaint for replacement of pads and customer care told me that the pads cost is rs.350.
          Also i have check the spare parts price list on symphony website and their also the pad price is rupees 350.
          But when service centre people called me they told me that the pad price is rupees 1100 and not 350
          Please tell me why the customer care and website is telling the price 350 and service centre is charging rs.1100

Who is right and who is wrong

Pradeep Sundararaj on Feb 18, 2019
            Hi team, Refer Service Request Number BN[protected]; raised on 16th Feb attended on 18th Feb, 9 pm approximately ; submersible pump replaced but was charged 1350 INR and an additional 300 INR for service totalling 1650 INR ; Symphony website says spare parts cost of submersible pump is 560 Only ; kindly look into the same ; Air cooler Model is Hicool

complaint number bn16021900147
            Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 20, 2019
            Called up Customer Care cell; They did not register the complaint but gave Symphony Manager name and contact; Mr BasavaRaju Called him explained the problem ; Next day the distributor reimbursed the amount

[Feb 19, 2019] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Radha k on Feb 3, 2019
              Unethical behavior and bad service

I have purchased air cooler from you company in 2017. Whose warrant is out. I was facing an issue in the Cooler of high noise.

For which I gave complaint to you are customer care. Your person came and changed some water motor I think and took an amount of 1300rs from me. He told it has a warranty of one month if there is any issue then let me know.

He also told me to change the water in it and you can start using my cooler. After he went, I changed water and started. Sound issue got resolved but sand water was getting pushed from airlet. Now he is saying I need to give more money then only he will come and repair it.

I informed your customer care. They told they can't do anything. You have to follow what company person says.

Let me is this you company giving customer service???

This is leading to bad customer satisfaction. In future such incident will let to decrease of your company reputation.

I also work for a big and reputed company which has best customer service. Your company, I won't recommend also by mistakenly.

Please let me know what is your action plan. Also I want my cooler to repaired without any extra amount. If not I may need to go to next level if escalation.

regards,
              Radha Chandran

[Feb 04, 2019] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

faiz_611 on Jan 11, 2019
                Hi sir mera name faizal g. Patel hai me kondh village, ta - valia, dist - bharuch ka rehnewala hu. Ankleshwar se 12km pe mera gaun hai and mera contact nom [protected] hai. Mene gas gyser buy kiya hai apki compny ka to usko jab chalu karte hai to burner chalta hai fir automatically burner bandh ho jata hai garm pani nahi ata hai so mery request hai ki mera solution ap karoge.

[Jan 11, 2019] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by faiz_611 Jan 11, 2019
                Hi sir mera name faizal g. patel hai me kondh village, ta- valia, dist- bharuch ka rehnewala hu. ankleshwar se 12km pe mera gaun hai and mera contact nom [protected] hai. mene gas gyser buy kiya hai apki compny ka to usko jab chalu karte hai to burner chalta hai fir automatically burner bandh ho jata hai garm pani nahi ata hai so mery request hai ki mera solution ap karoge.

saipras15031268 on Nov 19, 2018
                  I have complained 5 times and registration also taken, they didn't responded and irritating with reply that they attended and problem was resolved.these service people are really cheating the customers and company.what I trusted about company is all hurting with the service.my registration id is TI[protected].if I want to talk customer care means they respond in Hindi, they don't even understand simple English.

symphony service not at all responding

[Nov 20, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

exceptrohit on Sep 29, 2018
                    Symphony diet 50i cooler
                    serial no[protected]

I had requested for a warranty service for the cooler Symphony diet 50i on 17/09/18 (service request no. - AL[protected]). Somebody from symphony had called me and a technician was scheduled to come within few days. I had tried calling him back and also the customer care helpline([protected]) but no one has answered the call.The customer care helpline is so poor, i have tried calling them several times but it keeps saying all executives are busy attending other calls for hours. Also the Symphony website is not working, gives Runtime error.

Problem details - The pump does not seem to work, the problem has been there for few months. The water level does not decrease for many days.

[Oct 01, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by exceptrohit Sep 29, 2018
                    Forgot to mention that i received a message saying service request was cancelled because customer was not available on technician visit which is completely false. After the first call, nobody has contacted me about progress. Any the customer care helpline is useless. (They dont pick up calls).
                    Swing not working

Drin plug no

Symphony Limited — delay in providing warranty service [Resolved]

piyus44 on Sep 25, 2018
                      I logged a complain regarding the air cooler diet-50i (Which is still in warranty). They gave me a complaint id dl[protected]....

Veeru sahani on Sep 19, 2018
                      I have purchased Symphony Cloud Wall Mounted Air Cooler[protected] from Urban Electricals at 824/1/3/C, 1st Floor, Sukhdev Nagar, Kotla Mubarakpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110003 on 8th June 2018

From the first day I am facing alternate problems in this cooler, I contacted the dealer several times for every single issue and he said that he will send the symphony customer technician to solve the issue. Every time it takes 10-12 days to resolve the problem and fixed it.

It was my impression and thought that sometimes it happens with electronic products and I also understand always try to give a fair chance to company to resolve the issues. Despite of so many issues with brand new product I never asked any kind of replacement or refund. I feel very disappointed with worst cooling performance and the quality of product but somehow i needed that why i always convinced with dealer.

Today, I am very frustrated because my 60 year old mother & sister were sleeping in the same room where cooler was installed and I am shocked and surprise at 3:30am all of the sudden cooler and its parts fell on the floor near to my mother’s leg, it was most shocking for me, Thanks to God no one was hurt in the accident.

It’s been a horrible experience since the day i bought such a useless air cooler from the symphony. It was my mistake that I believe on the brand name because I have believed symphony such a brand.

I feel very disappointed with worst cooling performance and this unforgettable shocking incidence of today. Today I am not going to raise any complaint to my dealer as well customer care center because now servicing or replacement is just not acceptable anymore.

Now it’s high time and this is utterly outrageous and completely unacceptable. I am very disappointed with what happened and ask you to please take back your product and refund me my money on immediate basis.

Look forward to your earliest action on the above

Veeru Sahani

[Sep 19, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pradeep kumar Gwari on Sep 6, 2018
                        Dear concern,
                        I have logged a complaint on 27 aug for my cooler with case id dl[protected] but till today (9 sep) case has not
                        Been attended. Now i called up in call center to check my complaint status & i was surprised to know that case was closed without any resolution.
                        I have spend the money to get the services but my experience was worse.
                        The product quality is also not good because i have purchased the cooler in april 2018 & after 4 months it got failed.

Call center provided me on phone no of local service center ([protected]) but this no is switch off.

Kindly help me here & provide the solution as i am fed up with this kind of service by such brand. New case id is dl[protected].
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 13, 2018
                        After 10 days finally technician Mr. Lalit has attended the complaint, when I called him directly & requested him to attend the same. Service center was not providing any support even they were not able to tell me when the technician will visit to solve the issue. I really did not experience this kind of worse support ever from any service provider.

[Sep 06, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by pradeep kumar Gwari Sep 10, 2018
                        Hello Sir/Mam,
                        Complaint not attended till the time. I am daily calling to the concern service center but they are not taking it seriously. Service center phone no is [protected].

Symphony Limited — at 3:30 am all of the sudden cooler and its, parts fell on the floor near to my mothers leg

Veeru sahani on Aug 30, 2018

Nielkhawsiem Gangte on Aug 3, 2018
                          My complaint dated 25th july 2018 has not been attended but cancelled again by the symphony today with a message "dear customer, your service request vz[protected] is cancelled for ringing no answer. For assistance pls contact symphony at [protected]."
                          I have given my alternate contact number to ensure that no calls are missed. Today i proved again that the so claimed to have called me never ever happened. Not even single call received.
                          I request to the concerned to take immediate action on the erring person and depute technician to attend my defective symphony cooler during the summer season, please.

[Aug 03, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nielkhawsiem Gangte on Jul 28, 2018
                            Product warranty registration number 307932 viz. Diet 350t cooler got faulty. Complaints lodged not attended as follows:
                            1) complaint no. Vz[protected] dtd.10.07.2018, not attended and cancelled by seller on 19/07/2018.
                            2) complaint no. Vz[protected] dtd.20.07.2018, not attended and cancelled by seller on 25/07/2018.
                            3) complaint no. Vz[protected] dtd.25.07.2018, not attended till date.
                            Whenever i contacted customer care, i got the same reply that my complaint is reforwarded to service centre.

[Jul 28, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Updated by Nielkhawsiem Gangte Aug 03, 2018
                            My complaint dated 25th July 2018 has not been attended but cancelled again by the Symphony today with a message "Dear Customer, Your service request VZ[protected] is cancelled for Ringing no answer.For assistance pls contact Symphony at [protected]."
                            I have given my alternate contact number to ensure that no calls are missed. Today I proved again that the so claimed to have called me never ever happened. Not even single call received.
                            I request to the concerned to take immediate action on the erring person and depute technician to attend my defective Symphony cooler during the summer season, please.

Symphony Limited — worst response / given complaint 45 days back but there is no response

Kartheek Narsina on Jul 26, 2018
                              Dear Team,

This is regarding service complaint on Symphony
                              I have given complaint regarding on my new...

rajni k. on Jul 8, 2018
                              For last four days, I, being one of your loyal customers for last 15 years almost, lodging a requests to have my cooler(jumbo, S-6000) serviced including the change of pads, , ...but no satisfactory answer I received properly . Daily on calling, I am given feedback that we have sent the requests to the workers. When, I talked to the workers they disgracefully replied to contact to the company. Very disgusting experience I had with your company.This gesture can not motivate me to recommend your products.Sorry, V disappointing experience.

[Jul 08, 2018] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I just buy ninja air cooler 11/6/2018 from sanket india.
                              I fiil so bad with this product
                              Wastof my money