T24 Mobile — Free value of rs 250 vanished on change of phone

My T24 mobile number is [protected] there was a balance of rs 252 on 5th april as per the last msg received . on change of phone it became zero called on your customer care and people were hopeless they didnot knew anythg and were talking rubbish even after my repeated request to tell me details there is amount has come. firstly the phone was majority times on hold and 1 customer care exceutive piked the said only 80 ruprrees deducted for internet and then said i need to talk to senior transferred call and i had to wait fr 5 min senior she was equally hopeless and told me spend 25 rupees and get your detail. If you keep deducting free balance without any logis what is the use of giving it. My ph number donot have internet access and rest 252 ruppes details is still pending.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear customer,

This is Priya from Future Group. Please be informed that your concern has been raised with our team. They shall get in touch with you shortly and sort this out. Please write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your reference id 3310 for any further communication. Inconvenience is highly regretted.

Regards,
Priya

T24 Mobile — About prepaid mobile recharge

I have paid 100 Rupees For T24 mobile recharge but talk time is not come & my money is paid from my account. T24 mobile number is [protected] Thanks, Santosh Shinde

T24 Mobile — Sim not activated

Sir i recieved sim card from big baazar shimoga .20-25 days has to go but even couldn't actvited.

T24 Mobile — duplicate sim required

i lost my sim card with number [protected] on 29-07-15. please deactivate the service, & how do i get new sim card?

T24 Mobile — Mobile No 8604042097 : Non loading of recharge

Afainst purchases made from E ZONE, Vikhroli, MUMBAI, 247 Park, Hincon House, Vikhroli(West), Mumbai, the recharge of Rs 101.oo has not been loaded on above mobile Bill details Date 21.6.15 Till No: 1 Tr 55286 Rs 74, 000.00

T24 Mobile — Mobile No 8604042097 : Non loading of recharge

The recharge has not been loaded against purchases made from E ZONE, Vikhroli, MUMBAi, 247.Park, HINCON House, Mumbai Bill details Date 21.6.15, Till No 1, Tr 55296 Rs 65299.00

T24 Mobile — My sim got locked. PUK plssss

My Mobile no:[protected] My sim got Blocked. now it is asking for puk and my not getting it plss help me.. give me puk plssss.

T24 Mobile — Sim Card Lost-Deactivation

I lost my sim card with number [protected] and phone...on[protected]...near pimpri chinchwad college of engineering-reasearch, ravet, pune...pls deactivate this number...and also issue a new sim card for me...if possible
Dear Minu,

As checked in the system, no wrong deduction found on your number. due to internet usage amount has been deducted. However, we are unable to provide waiver for it.

Regards,
Priya

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information