T24 Mobile — t24 sim card

Address:Palakkad, Palakkad, Kerala, 678006

Hi sir,
I lost my sim card 2 months back and i have visited many bigbazaars and tata docomo outlets to get a duplicate sim and none of them have been able to help me. Please take this issue on priority because i have been using this number for past 7 years and all my contacts are in it. This is very annoying from a customer point of view. This is a small thing and none of them are ready to help. This is unacceptable.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (1)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Nithin,

Request you to share your T24 number along with an alternative contact at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that our team can assist you.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
Dear Sir/Madam,

It seems that my number [protected] is deactivated. Please activate this number urgently.

Thank you in advance.
I need my PUK code, my phone no. is [protected]{Bihar, India}/Please send my puk code by email on [protected]@gmail.com.It happened quite a few days ago but it is an emergency so send my uk code on the give mail id as soon as possible.
The no.is in my name and address:
Biswa Sovan Das
73, Raja Dinendra street
Manicktala
kolkata 700006
It is being used in Belghoria, rene park area.Pl deactivate.

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information