Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corp. Ltd.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Customer Care

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

For the service no[protected] Make assessment on priority basis, and also give time for payment

Selvarani.N
Feb 22, 2016

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is 3 weeks since I filed a complaint about the left out parts of the transformer in Aziz Nagar 1st St, Kodambakkam and the EB authorities have not taken action.If this continues, we will be forced to go to the higher authorities.We want it removed immediately .When you fine us, when we are late in paying in EB bills, isn't it necessary for you to be correct in your dealings?
    Feb 21, 2016

I am resident of Gujarat and never been to Tamil Nadu and not having any
      house in TN still I am getting wrong messages...

Dear sir/Madam I am working in a private matriculation school.and am residing in a rentadflat at Annamalai complex Theni PERIYAKYLAM ROAD.The name of the landlord is Visallachi electricity consumer number[protected].This time the charge is Rs 1183/-This is too big an amount.We have two fans 4 tube lights no fridge air cooler or washing machine .Kindly look into this and see that justice is done.
      Feb 18, 2016

Hi Sir/Mdm,

This is V. Sivalingam residing at 11, Neelamegam street, Kamaraj Nagar, Avadi, Chennai - 600071, for the past 45 years. My last cycle EB consumption charge was, Rs.2724.00 and the previous cycle charge was Rs. 2460.00, where in my life time I have not paid this much of power consumption charges. So please look this as a matter o[censored]rgency and please do the needful. Please check the new digital meter, because the variation of amount is after change of new digital meter only. Iam not using any AC or Air Coolers, I use only 3 fans, 5 tube lights, 1 washing machine, 1 motor pump, 1 fridge only.

Please look into this and rectify this issue.

V. Sivalingam
        Meter running fast
        Feb 16, 2016

Mine is a 3-phase connection but i am getting only one phase supply for more than 2 months. I have given written complaint to ae, kottivakkam, chennai/south. No response so far. My service connection no.[protected]. C.Raghavan, 90, journalists colony, srinivasapuram, chennai-600041. Ph. [protected].
          Feb 15, 2016

Mine is a 3-phase connection but I am getting only single phase for more than 2 months. I have given written complaint to AE, KOTTIVAKKAM, CHENNAI/SOUTH. No response so far. My service connection No.[protected]. C.RAGHAVAN, 90, Journalists colony, Srinivasapuram, CHENNAI-600041. PH. [protected].

Dear sir
            KIndly note in our residential area more than 50 families are situated and no street light for inside the street. our residentials located at No-116, Pattammal road, Padma avenue, palaraman salai, Vallanchery, Chennai
            Feb 15, 2016

ARCOT. Town tneb was lying pillars and earth plate structure pit in my housing flat opposite they didn't accept my complaints regarding above aspects. kindly take action and give me justify.
              Feb 15, 2016

For the past 10days iam trying to log on to the online payment site but the site is down, and iam not in india so there is...
                I am receiving EB bill through the email

TamilNadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Ltd
                Chennai...

Respected sir,
                I'm selva barati studying engineering at sri Ramakrishna engineering college. My residence is at G.C.T old staff quarters, Cowley brown road, R.S.Puram, Coimbatore.
                For past 1week in our campus TNEB underground EB line project is going on here. They are damaging our street roads which is in very bad condition right now. I mailed to corporation commissionar too but there is no response.Its very tough to pass through the roads for people, children's and aged people and heart patient's. Moreover its affecting regular walkers. And we will suffer a lot during rainy days.So I kindly request you to amend us a proper road as it was it the past.
                Our campus roads and ground which we are using are completely damaged by tneb workers
                Feb 07, 2016

Feb 05, 2016

Petitioner father is a blind EB authority is not accepted the petition. dangerous snakes are wandering near to the house necessary action please phone [protected]

Four days back the EB workers replaced the old transformer in Aziz Nagar, 1st St, Kodambakkam with a new one.After which the EB workers should have taken the old one in the same truck in which the new one was brought but instead of that they are wasting the public money and space by letting it lie around.The old EB box also is lying for ages.We want the old ones removed from the pavement at the earliest.
                    Feb 05, 2016

My SC No.[protected], consumption charges paid after due date, then EB lineman disconnect my service till my connection...

I own an apartment in Urapakkam, G.S.T Road, Chennai.
                      There were tenants in my flat until October and they vacated and my EB bill amount until October was Rs 3000 Per month as it had AC running. For October Month since My Tenant has vacated, I got a bill of Rs 988.

Because of Chennai Flooding on 01-Dec-2015, My Apartment EB Meters and Boards have got completely damaged and there was no power for more than a month in the flat and EB meter was replaced and power was restored only 2 weeks back.

Infact all the tenants of the flat has vacated because of flooding and no power supply . Only 25-30 families (Owners) are there in the flat now.

Since EB Meters are not there, TNEB has taken 6 months average bill and have sent a bill or Rs 4400. Have raised a complaint online and it has been closed that they were right in taking average.

But Rs 4400 with no complete Power Supply is not reasonable amount.

TNEB should review this and revise this charge to a nominal amount. I agree if they take my previous month average.

My TNEB Service number is [protected]
                      Feb 03, 2016

Electricity line for my home got failed before three months therefore EB person temporarily gave connection through air direct to junction box before three months. Now that cable is not in good condition. I Gave complaint three times but they are not responding. So kindly help us to fix it.thank you
                        Jan 28, 2016

My consumer no is[protected] chennai south - mambakkam division - pudhupakkam.
                          It is not updated in the internet. So I am not able to pay the bill
                          Jan 23, 2016

I have a message received from tneb, 610 rupees is our last 2 month eb bill due to 27/01/16. But in tneb online payment show 1810 rupees for last 2 month eb bill its totally cheating...plz help me...My name is Edwin from iyerbangalow, madurai, My eb number is[protected] Consumer name is Thirumaran
                            Jan 15, 2016

Dear sir/madam, Please take seriously that Excess bill raised against my EB Service Number [protected] since last 4 months.In...

I am premalatha residing in 999, 6th avenue Annanagar. During the recent floods my input Eb line cable short circuited and not working. Registered complaint taken temporary action by given line from next door flats. No action till now to rectify even after repeated visits to Eb office Annanagar and meeting AE. Hence kindly do the needful at the earliest which will give good image of the government
                              Jan 08, 2016