Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corp. Ltd.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] related photos (908)

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

Dec 14, 2020
Ernakulam, Kerala
Over head cable hanging dangerously close to my 1st floor and got cut and joint at many places which is dangerous and can...
U
Vairam Nagar,
Thanjavur - 613005.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Hello Sir,
I got the bill for 980 unit. But i check the reading and it is showing 370 unit. Please resolve the issue soon.
Last reading: 20680
Reading taken by eb person: 21660
we check the reading : 21050.
Bill show the unit=[protected]=980
Actual meter reading=[protected]= 370.
Please resolve the issue soon.

[Dec 12, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

New Consumer no: [protected]
    Old Consumer no:[protected]

Owner: P.NAGARAJAN SAMMANASUMARY

B
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Please advice about how to get Tatkal 25K EB free service, I was applied on May-2010 and still now waiting for that connection,
    I am from Namakkal district in Sarkar valavanthi village Mohanur talk
    Please let me know now up to which year the connection was provided and when I can get connection and start good agriculture in my land,

Balasubramaniyam.R
    [protected]@gmail.com

H
      Taipei, Taiwan
      There is no power supply in our shop...
      No response in your line man...
      Get well soon...
      Line service
      Line service

[Dec 10, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
        Hello Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you from Madurai Umachikulam, Jayabharat Homes, Oscar City, Pin 625014.br...

K
        Taipei, Taiwan
        Dear sir, Good morning my name is Sangeshwari, i am a one of the ward member my village.Monthly three and four times jumper issues for in my house line.I am complaint send to the electric city board of Krishnapuram at Perambalur District but repley answer was very poor language no response so kindly immediate action and recovery.thank you very much.
        EB NO, 1041

V
          Taipei, Taiwan
          There are 500 family living in our area . They are asking money after finishing we are paying but they are irresponsible. If the powercut occurs we request them many time after that only they response. We suffering lot due to this responsibility of lineman .
          Area - ARULPURAM
          CITY - TIRUPUR
          PINCODE-641605
          I

Istanbul, Turkey
            Kindly check our home for unit reading problem. In our address is no.4sakthi Vinayagar koil Street vinayagapuram Ambattur OT

[Dec 09, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
              Taipei, Taiwan
              We, the following consumers of electricity belonging to the Village Lalikuppam - Ammoor, beg to inform you that there is frequent failure of electricity for evening hours together in our Village. We have been complaining it since a year but there is no result. It fails regularly in the evening hour. If at all it is supplied low voltage does not permit our fans, lights and etc., to operate. It puts us into great difficulties.Due to low voltage, it also causes troubles for the all.

We, therefore, request you to kindly take early steps to check this problem. We shall be grateful to you for such help.

Los Angeles, United States

With full regret iam writing this email to bring your attention that iam not satisfied with the...

R
                Taipei, Taiwan
                SUB ( Regarding underground cable Fault)

I am an ordinary General Man of chennai . I am having cable issue of electric current For the building from underground .Since 5 days we have been keep on com plaining to EB office but neither they response correctly nor they give any exact date for solving the issue of cable. At last I don't have any option to complaint online. I request you to please make sure to solve the issue of cable fault. EB No [[protected]] please sir

[Dec 08, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
                  Address: Ranga Nagar, Avinashi EB office, Tiruppur.

I have started to build my house with car parking within...

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                  Due to no power in one phase, motor is not working. So no water at all. In our flats there are 8 families. Kindly attend immediately. No water for the flats, due to power failure

K
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    One phase electricity supply is always not working for the past 15 days, even after repeated complaining. Our flat water motor is on that phase. We are 8 flats. Suffering for a longer time. Pl correct the poles.so that one phase electricity supply will be there continuously.

Dec 7, 2020
                      Dear Team,
                      I am residing at Gudalur, Maraimalai Nagar, Chengelpet district.
                      In Last two week, we are facing frequent Power Cut in our area.
                      For past 3 days there is no power supply at day time.
                      Due to Corona, most o[censored]s all are working from home.
                      This frequent power cut is making our life very difficult.
                      Requesting you to kindly check and do the needful on urgent basis.

[Dec 07, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 7, 2020
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        This is gejandrababu from alcherry village and in having eh 3 phase meter in my good down... As I paid 7770 rs on 08/07/2020 after last payment of 2270 rs on 25/10/18. There is much difference in that tariff . I failed to pay last two month of EB payment.. now I am ready to pay the payment.. but in EB office issued me the bill some amount of 11000 to 13000 ( not clearly mentioned).
                        But the usage is more lesser..
                        Only 2 lights and 1 fan ... That to in evening.
                        So I'm requesting you to take action on this issue and make correction in bill payment.

I
                          Dec 6, 2020
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          Frequant power cut in my area nearly 4 to 5 hrs power cut per day so please take necessary action

[Dec 06, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.