Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corp. Ltd.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Customer Care

Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

M
Dear sir/madam
We are residing in 10/22, avenue shabnam flats, Nabigal nayagam street, Vetriselvi anbalalagan Nagar...

E
Taipei, Taiwan
I'm Saraswathy, my land with document number 2833/2010, survey number 25/3A2B, Plot No. 16 (Melpuram), Patta No. 7051 is being wrong used by one named Maheswari illegally.

Maheswari has obtained EB service[protected] wrongly with a forged document having different survey that never exists.

Hence please disconnect the above service in land at the earliest.

V. Saraswathy

[Dec 01, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
    Taipei, Taiwan
    It has been observed by me that for past one week there is an electricity fluctuation in our street .Only one phase is working but still fluctuation. Till now no person has come to rectify the same. The same complaint has raised under AE arumbakkam. Our Address VOC COLONY FIRST STREET.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
      I am residing in Kathirvedu, I got new 3 phase connection 5 months back and i have been informed that my new EB card and number will be provided at the earliest but till now i have not received my EB Card. I am not receiving any proper intimation regarding this from Kathirvedu EB Office.

T
        Changanacheri, Kerala
        Respected sir/Madam,
        I have applied for the service connection 2weeks ago.but, still I didn't get the service connection. Kindly check and give the service.

[Nov 30, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I
          Date of Incident: November 30th, 2020
          Client Number:[protected]
          Full description of the incident: EB Payment...

V
          Mumbai, Maharashtra
          I am conneting to complaint number no body is answering in mettur branch

D
            Nov 29, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            I am a woman farmer and I have small hut house. Applied for house current in naduvakurichi Eb sattankulam Tk, Tutucorin dist. My application was cancelled by JE citing house near my farming land. Please take action to get me 1 a tariff house connection. I will vouch to use only for my house purpose. EB can take action legal action or fine me if I found guilty for use other than house like irrigation or other commercial purpose etc.

[Nov 29, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 28, 2020
              Taipei, Taiwan
              In our Grandfather time there are two polls allowed to provide power supply to village of twenty two houses.three years back we constructed a house and EB restricted to provide power supply to our house since only Lines are going via the same property.

We approached many officials but help.there are many options available to shift these lines from our property and help us provide supply.

Since we helped to save village to supply power and when it’s comes for us own and no help.

[Nov 28, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 28, 2020
                Taipei, Taiwan
                For the past 2 days. We don't have power supply for 1 phase. No current. Pls repair and provide power supply.

Details
                Eb number:
                194/003/339
                Contact :
                Ismail -[protected]

Taipei, Taiwan
                  Unreasonable current fluctuations causing damage of electronic products at home

Power shutdown is fine but why this bad current fluctuations 6, 7 times a day

Can't use anything

[Nov 27, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Taipei, Taiwan
                    Have applied for shifting connection on past week[protected] They have disconnected and still delaying for reconnect to...
                    Taipei, Taiwan
                    I have applied for shifting connection on past week[protected] They have disconnected and still delaying for reconnect to...

Request to resume service in ST PErumal nagar. No supply since 2 days

K
                      Adoni, Andhra Pradesh

Our Consumer No.[protected]/ Neelangarai.

Meter is not working from Early august and we sent a complaint letter on 14.08.20, futher spoke neelangarai AE and AD but till now meter is not replaced so we are forced to pay ever month Rs.75152/ as all know due to covid 19 pendamic manufacturing is strugling for servival .

Now from 25.11 the current is very very disturbing stage on and off till now that is 27.11.20 12.15pm since we are a contineus procees we are loosing a lot due to unstable current so, spoke to AE Neelangarai but net result is no improvement,

Please consider our request to replace the meter imm. and pls revise the minimum amunt or else we will not have money to pay our bill.
                      M.Chandrasekaran
                      mobil. [protected].
                      thanks,

Taipei, Taiwan
                        Perundurai (south), there no required staffs available on documentation part.

People are getting delayed on their issues.

No proper respond, struggling people to come another day.

Only one person apointed for documentation work. If he is not available at desk ?

Reach [protected] for more details
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 27, 2020
                        I have applied for shifting connection on past week 040520011599 They have disconnected and still delaying for reconnect to destination. They ask us to come on another day (Friday, Monday..etc), but only one person apointed for documentation work, he always timing in LINE WORK, how come people sort out their documentaion work. He is very rude handling the customer, even the corruption is there (Perundurai South branch) going to complaint anti corruption departmentment Reach me 9994427382

G
                          Taipei, Taiwan
                          There is no power supply in our shop since yesterday (26/11/2020) night.

Respected officials,

There was a power down in k.k.nagar area for past 3 days. We understood due to Nivar cyclone power was intentionally swtiched off in order to avoid major damage. But now it's been more than 20 hours the cyclone has crossed the coastal area but the power was not swtiched on. They haven't take steps to fix the issue . Due to covid many of them are working from home it's highly impacting our work. It's been 3 days we were suffering a lot .it will be grateful if this issue was addressed immediately.

Address : 4th sector 14th street k.k.Nagar chennai :78

[Nov 26, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
                              Overhead LT line is being converted to Underground line in Kamaraj School Street, Ponniammanmedu, Chennai - 110. Existing Consumers are not informed as to whether this is a
                              'chargeable -to-consumer till the meter box' project or not.

M
                                Istanbul, Turkey
                                மதிப்புக்குரிய மேலாளர்-ஐயா/அம்மா
                                எங்கள் ஊரில் தெருவிளக்குகள் மற்றும் மின்கம்பிகள் பழுதடைந்துள்ளது. இரவில் பொது மக்கள் சாலைகளில் நடமாட முடியாது நிலையில் உள்ளனர் மற்றும் சாலை விபத்துகள் ஏற்படுகிறது. மின் கம்பிகள் சாலையில் தொங்குவதால் பெரிய வாகனம் மற்றும் பொதுமக்கள் செல்ல பயமாக உள்ளது. ஆகவே விரைவில் தக்க நடவடிக்கை எடுக்கமாறு தாழ்மையுடன் கேட்டு கொள்கிறோம்.