Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corp. Ltd.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Customer Care

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

Sir..

On August ebill is generated on 27th aug of 38, 085 rs for 2 months (july and August)..last bill paid...
1 other people found this complaint helpful

Previous reading was51090, but this month it is zero and I have to pay rs 100 only, I already complaint in tneb.net almost 1week gone. No proper response my complaint number [protected].i checked my reading on 10/9/2021it 51727.take necessary action before my bill due date

My tneb consumer no [protected]

My address P.Ragupathi.
    W/O V.Marimuthu
    Is wrongly mentioned as P.Ragupathi
    S/o karuppiah.

Hence I request to correct the relationship mentioned in address

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I request you to provide street lights Vasudeven salai in V.P.Sindhan nagar in vedar Puliyankulam.near Thirunagar EB division. my street has 8 families. all people are in trouble walking in darkness. So pls provide street lights immediately.
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My consumer number is [protected], I paid my last EB bill on 15th June. I suppose to pay my next cycle on August, but I didn't get any bill from TNEB.

Kindly look in to it and do the needful.

Thanks and regards
        Simiyon
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is to bring to your attention that the Electricity Board office in my area Purasaiwalkam (Kelly's office, Chennai Tamil Nadu) do not attend phone calls even in emergency.

This has always been a problem since a very long time.

Hope proper action is taken towards the officials working there and the needful be done at the earliest.

Kindly provide me with the Area Engineer contact number as I am not getting it otherwise.

Please do contact me on this email : [protected]@gmail.com if need further information.

Thanks in advance.

Yours Sincerely
          Helan

There is no current from past 2 hours
            No response from eb, no pick up call..
            Worst office in otteri

Respected sir/ madam
              I am yuvaraj from seiyappagounden pudhur, manalmedu, karur, sir here many electric lines loose and most off the stay lines are damaged but no one can take step sir, one time complain to the EB Office sukkaliyur, and they fix only the stay but not tight the line. And here many line are very closely to the vehicles and here many off people's are belive the agriculture but the current line are not in good conditions sir, I complaint to the government WhatsApp number too sir they say ok we can take step sir but still now no one take here steps sir. Here I have attach some pictures sir please take action
              Thanking you sir/madam
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Its been above 2 months since doesn’t response from tneb team for temporary current service for land. And i raised a complaint in tneb nugarvor number too but still no response. Kindly help me to sort out this issue.
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am from thousand lights greams road. I have complained more than 4 times to the sub station of thousand lights and even after a month the problem have not been resolved. Its worse, kindly solve the problem as soon as possible.
                  Thank you.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] — Transformer not installed yet

I am Prabhakaran from echoor village (thirukalukundram taluk)
                    Here in our village we are facing...
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Always power cut in thiruverkadu, difficult to work from home. Getting loss of pay.
                    Without any intimation power has been shutdown from 10 am. on 13/09/2021.
                    Kindly resolve the power cut problems.
                      Dear Sir / Madam

In my agriculture land front of road side since 5 years back electrical pole was installed...
                      1 other people found this complaint helpful

The following complaint was posted on[protected]. We regret to inform you that no one has responded to this complaint till date. Please let us know if there is any other Avenue for getting our grievance resolved. Please respond at the earliest.

"Nearest lamp post with street light is about 150 feet from our house on both sides in our road. The front side of the house and road is very dark and lonely in the night. We are senior citizen of age 75 and 80 years. We have already submitted written complaint 6 to 7 years back. We constantly followed up with local EB office, but no response.
                      We humbly request your support in getting the street light Installed near our house.
                      House in name of Mrs L Vijaya Lakshmi. Consumer number 128.007-1287"

Hi Sir/Madam,

Good Day! Hope this email finds you well.

We have noticed that our latest EB bill crossed ( 2021 for the month of Jun-Aug 2020 to be paid is 10, 360 ) compared to last year ( 2020 for the month of Jun-Aug 2020 amount paid is 2, 836 ). We request your technician / engineer team to process the revised bill and measure the unit consumed once again and report. The difference we see in our current bill is 7, 524 (comparing previous year), which is way more extra than we expected to pay.

Min Inaippu Enn:[protected]

Request your immediate action on this complaint and provide the revised bill to pay back before on or before the due date.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Malarvizhi R

Address: No: 355, Door no: 11, Sriram Flats, Sayani, Ayanavaram, CHennai - 23
                        Phone Number: [protected]
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

The power supply is erratic and most of the time the bulbs are not not functioning/shining properly. Kindy check and do the necessary rectification.
                          Thanking you,
                          K.M PANDIAN.
                          ([protected])

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am unable to login to TNEB account for the registered user id : [protected].
                            On trying to reset my credentials, I was acknowledged with the message - Invalid Consumer Number.

I also tried looking up the QuickPay option, to check if the latest bill has been generated. But on providing the Consumer Number : [protected], I could see some other individual's bill details whose consumer number is different.

I would like to state that I had paid for the July 2021 Bill using the same Consumer ID. Given the above scenario, I am unable to see the EB units consumed and further will be unable to secure the payment.

Kindly help with this regards.

Hello sir/madam,

My name is K Durai, and I am living in 6/11A, PA PUTHUR, SITHAMALLI (PO), K M Koil (TK), Cuddalore (DT), 608301. I am observing Low voltage issue on my complete village. I raised a complaint orally with our AE under Agaraputhur SS. They were taken some action. But still we are facing same issue in this area. Due to this issue our House Holding item are getting faulty. Please support to close this issue as soon as possible.

K Durai
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                                This is a resident of plot 59/60, Sri sai homes apartments.
                                In 2nd Street dhenugambal nagar madambakkam chennai-600126.br...
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Tamilnadu kulasekharam night powercut. Can't able to sleep full mosquitoes. Child cry continuous.. no rain. Then why cut current