Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 23, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]

Having problems with Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Phone Numbers

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] reviews & complaints page 3

I am from gandhinagar, pollachi town, zamin uthukuli thaluka. In my home past three no power. Keep on calling line man Murugan. He attended two times but no proper response. And other time he is telling looking for person who climbs electric post. Why govt giving job to person like him.pls give it to some one who can fit and server people's like their own. This imapacting day to day activities and work as well.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked my ticket and it was pending...and I after few minutes Ticket was failed ...and They said in Refund success...but refund has not been initiated to my bank account sir plz help me I don't any other money Help Me Bro plz...🙏 🥺

Power supply is not coming for the single phase portion. I have already raised a complaint through customer care support call, also visited personally to TVPET EB office and informed regarding the power supply issue, but there is no response till now. Don't know how many times we need to visit to request them. Please do the needful....

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] — Low voltage since 50 days and department not solving it

This is Prabhakaran from Echoor village I am submitting the regarding low voltage issue that’s going on around my village.

Because of this issue we couldn't run machine as well as water motor also not working properly.

This problem has been started since march 12th 2022 and from that day till now I am contacting concern eb department and they always keep coming but not fixed this and whenever...

Respected sir, please find the solution for low voltage problem 160-200volts with wide range fluctuations, even triple booster for airconditioner is not with standing the repeated high fluctuations from 7 p.M to 3a.M in the night times for the past one month.The personal written compliant also given to asst.Engeener in the office in prestige group of apartment in ayyapanthangal near porur.Please rectify the problem and do the needful.-dr a damodara velayudham, chennai.
      Respected sir, still low voltage fluctuations not resolved, complaint given on 29th April . please do the needful.
      A DAMODARA VELAYUDHAM's [Complaint's author] reply, May 10, 2022
      RESPECTED SIR, WHY SO DELAY IN CORRECTION OF LOW VOLTAGE AND FLUCTUATIONS AT JANAKI NAGAR, 2 ND STREET, KATTUPAKKAM, CHENNAI.

The new system of placing the Transformer on an elevated concrete platform has been started at MTH Road Annexe, (Near Slaughtering House) in Villivakkam and the civil work is completed 1 year back. The soil dug for the work is lying on the road blocking the routine traffic almost daily. The old metal elevation lying there has to be removed and the Transformer has to be moved to the Concrete work which is ready for 1 year. Photos of the same...

Hello sir/mam,

We living in marutham Breeze manimangalam Chennai mudichur west Tambaram,
        Electric City current cut happen daily day and night we extremely suffer with
        Baby also please sove this problem.

Vijay

More than 2 hours power cut. Please solved fast. 1912 not working or ringing

SC.No.[[protected]], [[protected]], [[protected]] is not my service connection. Someone who previously owned my mobile number had it linked. Please remove my number from the connection.my mobile number is [[protected]]...

This is regarding my bill payment with TNEB - Feb 2022 bill. My bill amount was Rs.2374/.
            I have made a payment using tangedco mobile app using icici gateway via gpay on 1st March 2022. Even the transaction got failed but amount has been debited from my account.

however, I have waited for 7 days... and then nothing seems to have happened.

I have meanwhile consulted the local EB office...

Respected sir/madam
            I'm a resident of RK Nagar opp to Ramakrishna school near railway station
            I'm raising this request to shift the current pole as in the year 1991 they have placed an current pole infront of my shop and again on 19th April 2022 they have placed an another current pole next to it so we are finding so difficulty and we have children's too if we get any injured by this then the tneb government will be responsible and the distance between 2 pole is less then 7 feet so please kindly do the needful... I'm requesting for change it immediately as I have children's

In from north Chennai, Kalmandapam
              We are having 3 phase connection in our home, but mostly one phase getting off and only 2 phase, so lift is not working. Due to this incidents happening in lifts
              Consumer no.[protected]

The low voltage is causing so many problems in the village named chinnabelagondapalli 635110 which comes under hosur taluk krishnagiri district ..we are facing this issue from the past 2 years..we kept complaining in tneb office but no one responded…the voltage is so low in summer it wont even reach 150 volts ..the refrigerator and washing machine and other appliances wont even run...

High voltage issue in our area more than 265 voltage in power supply

Hi in 38/1 subramani street pursaiwalkam chennai 7 current off frequently

Hi sir,
                    Iam Fredric vivian from kottur (thiruvarur district)between thiruthuraipoondi and Mannargudi road, I send you this mail because iam facing some issues ...i have applied for a new connection on 13/04/2022 and one person named sathyaseelan(CA) came to visit the site and he want me to pay for the new connection amount 2808rs and i have also given that money on 15/04/2022 ... After that I have contacted him daily till today but...

My tenant tried to reset password and we got an deactivation email and now consumer no is showing invalid
                    My consumer no is[protected] and 09 is region code

Every day power cut in this area . Every day 4 and 5 times . The people of the me area are very distressed

Dear sir / Madam

Good Morning to you !!!

Past 2month electric power supply very very low Voltage ll manage on past 2months but now summer started request your support and intervention please

Service No : [protected]...

See for the past two weeks there is a power cut every hour, we have new born babies at home, who are suffering very much. We don't have enough money to have a UPS this happens only at our street for every 1 hour there is Power cut and it resumes after an hour. This is been a routine for past 2 weeks. Please kindly take a necessary action. This happens only in AMARJYOTHI nagar, Makanampati Pollachi- 642001. Rest all places in pollachi have proper electricity