Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corp. Ltd.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Customer Care

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

Please resume power supply as payment of due is made two days back.
Service no.:[protected]
Transaction no: 84391543
Amount paid: Rs.220
Sep 09, 2021

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, I have been getting voltage fluctuation, which collapsed my electrical and electronic components, like my two fans, TV, and audio system. On complaining about the same to the concerned people i got no response, and it is still getting worse, especially after 6 pm, we are not able to switch on any fans and tubelights are not burning. We are getting only 110 to 180 voltage instead of getting 220 at least. So please take some necessary actions against it. Thank you.
    Power station - Nambiyur
    Sub Power station - malayapalayam
    Erode dt - 638460
    Sep 08, 2021

Consumer ID[protected]
      On July 20th, 2021 I made a double payment for EB bill as the first transaction failed. But the amount got debited from my bank account both times. When checked with the bank, they responded that the amount is sent to the recipient. I didn't get an appropriate reply in the complaint option on TNEB. Please check and confirm whether there is a double payment received.
      Sep 07, 2021

Pillar box stands in front of Apparao Garden on Raja Muthiah Road Choolai Chennai
        Sep 07, 2021

I'm in ASGM flats, Sri tirupathi nagar, Kundrathur. My EB box is not working for last 2months. We have raised complaints in Kundrathur EB office Directly, but no action taken till now. Today (07 sep 2021) while EB staff came here to note down the EB reading, we asked him about the average reading for us. He told us to visit EB office and they will calculate the average based on last one year reading using computer readings. So we went to Kundrathur EB office immediately to get the average reading. But there is no response in EB office. We have waited for almost 1.5hrs by simply asking each and every one in EB office. Finally we asked officer about the issue.. he said ask the person who note down the reading in home. We already paid 1500rs last month through online payment. When we asid bout this to EB personnel he said that's not calculated now u should pay fresh one. This is not fair at all.. pls someone resolve this issue and give us new EB meter.
          Sep 07, 2021

87/9 jj nagar Bharathriyar street edyarpalayam pincode 641025 [protected] kindly help bez small child having in home
            Sep 06, 2021

As per[protected], our consumed unit is 23174. our last billed unit is 22960. so for this due we have consumed only 211 units. but the reading taker wrongly updated the consumed unit as 290. here they added extra 76 units. but the reading was taken 1 week ago. so it might be around 90 units they have added extra and also we have multiple house, for 2nd house they yet not taken reading. we went to Eb office and asked for the reason, they were not answering properly. they told like they will update the reading after 2 months. i[censored]nit increases tariff also vary then i have to pay the bill for 4 months. this is not the first time. we raised complaints multiple times. please do the needful.

Details:
              consumer number: [protected]
              address: 2/1278, sarathanagar, sivakasi
              Eb zone: Tirunelveli
              Eb complaint id: [protected]

Re-solution:
              Reading taker should update the correct meter reading and should come and take the reading for 2nd house.
              Sep 06, 2021

Dear AE sir (TNEB ),

We are stayed at mannivakkam extension and our consumer no is [protected] / consumer...

There is often power cut in Nayapakkam area. Kindly poivide us uninterrupted power supply.
                Sep 05, 2021

Date :[protected]

To,

Mr. J.E,
                  Tamil Nadu Electricity Department
                  Section Name:-...

Billing Cashier at Chennai RajBhavan EB office presently is highly doing fraud in billing. He is cheating on all people by collecting extra money stating previous bills are still pending. Also everyone has bills on hand to prove that is he's cheating. He make people wait till end stating to check the cash and finally says cash tallied, so you have to pay the extra amount. This is an aversion from most people of RajBhavan EB.
                  He has no courtesy for elderly people or for handicapped people as well. He takes them for granted.
                  Requesting concern department to take action against people like him who create hated among citizens.

Sir/Madam
                    I am from Devarkulam, a village in Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu. Nowadays we are facing a frequent power cut problem (min. 2-3 times per day )not for minutes also it is for hours, many people are struggling bcoz of this problem especially those who are engaged in small occupations like stitching and all are affected the most. They are losing their opportunity to gain money for their livelihood.
                    And specifically night time regularly we are facing power cut which irritates the most.

This issue is the main problem of our village, if this is solved all the people will get rid of their problems so please kindly solve this issue at the earliest

S.Pradeep
                    Devarkulam
                    Tirunelveli
                    Tamilnadu
                    Sep 04, 2021

In my location - KARAIKUDI (Sivaganga district) Subramaniapuram area, The guy who is taking EB reading asking for bribe to reduce the units consumed.
                      Sep 04, 2021

My TNEB consumer No.[protected]. My name is S. Kothandaraman. Please correct my address as follows

S. Kothandaraman, S, /o. K.R. Sampath,
                        Uma Illam, No 125B, First Main Road, Mullai Nagar, Otteri, Vellore, Vellore District, PIN 632 002.

Mobile number[protected]
                        Email : kothandaraman [protected]@gmail.com
                        Sep 04, 2021

My TNEB consumer No.[protected]. My name is S. Kothandaraman. In this card, my name is Kothandanan. Please correct my name and add address as follows

S. Kothandaraman,

Mobile number[protected]
                          Email : kothandaraman [protected]@gmail.com
                          Sep 04, 2021

Very very very worst power supply in my area
                            So many times power cut
                            No response from EB officers...
                            Very poor Voltage everyday, Please rectify it. Voltage is as low as 106 V....

Everyday we have a heavy VOLTAGE FLUCTUATION. After 4.00 am even the fan is not working. My A.C. compressor motor got repaired. We hardly manage to sleep with our Children. We pay thousands of rupees for the electricity. Just now i rang to the EB service number. No one is there to answer. Kindly i request you to fix this issue.
                            Sep 03, 2021

Im residing in karaikudi, sudamanipuram, kannathasan nagar

I literally irritated by continous power cut in kannadasan nagar.. we are here with pregnant ladies and kids. All are suffering at midnight due to power off moret than 3 hrs.. i dont think this is good government administration.. the place getting useless for having life here...

I know this post will not solve the problem.. it is to address by any good hearts over a time
                              Sep 02, 2021

Power cut and low voltage
                                Sep 02, 2021