Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corp. Ltd.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Customer Care

Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corp. Ltd.

Website:

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] related photos (814)

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

Arsha Ajayan on Sep 14, 2020
The power is shutting down for five minutes on every hour. We are facing a very improper power supply as we are working from home. The associates also not providing a valid reason for that

[Sep 14, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mk091 on Sep 12, 2020
    Sir, everyday several times pur cut in our are (7th street thulukkanamman koil, pallikkaranai chennai - 100 near eb office. Eb office do not give proper response. I am teacher very frequent power cut (Abrupt) gives me lot of problem in my online classes and my son had tough time even in his online interview. Even today early morning from 5-7 no power just a very small drizzling

Sir k indly do something

My contact no is [protected]

[Sep 12, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rakef on Sep 12, 2020
      I paid eb bill on tneb portal on 1.9.2020. Amount debited three times. For one debit i get confirmation for eb bill with the service number [protected]. Till now i didn't get refund for those two debited amount...

Not getting refund..

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] — Removal and replacement of eb post

Shreenath Sezhiyan on Sep 12, 2020
        The old eb post is located in my own place. Now I have decided to develop my house and extend in the front. That eb post will...

InfoTech - Tirupur on Sep 11, 2020
        Dear sir

I am from tirupur my office power cut in last 4 days

I call line man call no response with side not come

Line man phone number : [protected]

Pls rectify this problem

Thanks and regards
        J.Mohan

[Sep 11, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] — excessive billing - lockdown

Depak Manoharan on Sep 10, 2020
          Tneb excessive billing issue, just like others, i am also having a huge bill thrown at my face due to improper planning at...

Best Polimer on Sep 10, 2020
          We are running a company named best polimer in sriperumbudur.
          Past 1 month we are facing power cut issues in our area. All companies are contacting eb persons, they cannot solve the issue.
          We cannot run the company like this.
          Plz give a solution for this

[Sep 10, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ramaswamymv on Sep 10, 2020
            My consumer I'd is[protected]. The previous tenant has vacated the place and he is not reachable to get the registered mail I'd.

Now the bill is being sent to some 3ed party mail I'd. I am not able to change password since the mail is being sent to some other I'd.

How to change the registered mail I'd?

sohnakrish on Sep 10, 2020
              Tneb has charged 11100 units for september billing. They have simply using pandemic situation as an advantage to correct their administrative inefficiency by burdening the consumers.

My bill amount for sep month is rs. 49046. Looks like, their line man has not taken reading properly in the past months and hence they want to correct it by burdening me with a single payment.

This has to be corrected immediately.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] — regarding eb

Gowtham anbu on Sep 8, 2020
                I am from sugar mill, mohanur, namakkal district, electricity power cut here every day i don't know why
                What...

yusuffaraaz on Sep 7, 2020
                Extremely high bill for this month. Complained twice on the tangedgo portal and both the times, the issue was marked closed without any reason or resolution. Please help

Meter number. [protected]

[Sep 07, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajini L on Sep 7, 2020
                  Hi Sir

There has been no power to my residence from last night. I called the concerned EB office in ooty today morning and there has been no response to any of the calls and they are repeatedly misguiding us/not giving proper information and finally stopped attending the call. If this the way a department which is supposed to serve public then it will be a great tragedy to common man. Request the concerned people to attend the complaint at the earliest.

R.Vivek
                  123 G, Ground Floor, Vijayanagar Palace Road, Ooty - 643001.
                  Consumer No:[protected]
                  FC No: [protected]

Raj

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] — Power failure and fluctuations

nagaraj kv on Sep 7, 2020
                    Dear sir, I am staying in Ramareddy palayam 2nd street minjur 601203. here frequently power failure and every day night power...

Daniel_S on Sep 6, 2020
                    I am consuming only 350 units but tnep employee wrongly takes as 750 units. My actual cost is 680 rs but they charge 3380 rs. I have attached my meter photocopy for your reference... Kindly look into this...

reading wrongly taken 750 unit instead of 350 unit

[Sep 06, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] — billing issues

Sajeevan K N on Sep 5, 2020
                      Everyone is aware about the covid situation that we are facing... After 5months last week electrical consumption reading taken...

kamalesh g on Sep 4, 2020
                      Padarnthapuli village tuticorin district lot of people suffered daily power cut problem and also yesterday our home only fullnight no power here living old age people and children kindly take action immediately

[Sep 04, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Badhri Narayanan Mahadevan on Sep 4, 2020
                        Hi team,

I am from avanipur village, tindivanam taluk, villupuram district circle.
                        Here in eb office people are not working properly even when we try to connect them they are not responding and also scolding people who call them. This issue happens for past 2 years. Can you please take action on this.

Sangeetha Ramakrishnan on Sep 3, 2020
                          I have tried to make online payment twice online payment thru IOB debit card on 3rd September 2020.Transaction got failed but the amount got decuted twice Rs.1070 each time. Please process on this complaint quickly as the due date for my bill to pay is 8th Sep.

My Consumer Number:[protected]

[Sep 03, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajasingam Jebakumar on Sep 3, 2020
                            EB NUMBER:[protected]

Regarding we have complaint about meter box is not working.We said that through EB reading person he visit and noted meter is not working so they said we have replace the new meter very soon and he will assure and confirm after that he taken for previous month reading and charged.this will happen 4 month ago but still now they are not replace or repair suspected meter box. What we can do? for next step, Today we pay the eb bill through eb office billed amount.but officers said meter is not working so you can pay extra penality amount for 3.500Rupees. Who is responsible for replace the new meter?

I DONT PAY PENALITY AMOUNT.WHO IS RESPONCE FOR REPLACING THE NEW METER?

Awaiting for your responce,
                            Rajasingam Jebakumar

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] — Reg: CM cell petition: 2020/1106492/XC

Dinakaran.G on Sep 2, 2020
                              We have raised a complain in CM cell with above petition number.

This is regarding TANGEDCO special project...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)