Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corp. Ltd.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Customer Care

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

K
Istanbul, Turkey
Out of 3 phase only 2 phase is working

[Dec 28, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
    Singapore, Singapore
    I've already complained multiples times over call but we didn't get any update or resolution from Eb end as we are facing Current fluctuation due to this we are facing severe impact.

Issue facing address
    No1 chithirai kulam, East street, mylapore, Chennai -04

Taipei, Taiwan
      Hi Sir,

Two days back the EB Post has been changed to the new one. Initially the old EB post have street lights...

G
      Hyderabad, Telangana
      My 3 phase meter is not working from October onwards, I raised multiple complaints through online and it got escalated, but they have closed all my complaints without changing new meter. But, they are providing one approximate bill without meter reading, which is wrong.
      I have attached my complaint details
      Meter not working - consumer no-09053005892

Dec 28, 2020
        I paid deposit amount on the date[protected] for my new service connection.But they are not giving response they told me meter not came is the electricity meter supply stopped? so I requesting you please take action about this problem.

address: b17 sathya moorthi st, A colony jothinagar, pollachi. Name: Shajahan.M
        New service connection delay

B
          Delhi, Delhi
          பார்த்தசாரதி அவின்யு, மணிமேடு, தண்டலம் இங்கு டிரான்ஸ்பரில் இருந்து வரும் மும்முனை மின் கம்பிகளில் ஒன்று அருந்து விழும் நிலையில் உள்ளது. தயவு செய்து அதை சரி செய்யுமாறு வேண்டுகிறேன்.
          நன்றி
          பாலமுருகன்

D
            Dec 27, 2020
            Delhi, Delhi
            Three fuse line going in tree,

Check the image i upload

[Dec 27, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
              Barcelona, Spain
              Service NO. : [protected]
              Previous complaint Id : [protected]

For the past two months meter struck up. Water motor & some lights are utilized, but reading shows zero units. (Analog Meter)

[Dec 26, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
                We do not have power at our residence for the past two weeks..
                .upon repeatedly requesting eb staff came and told that here is cable fault and temporarily have borrowed power from neighbour...
                It has been two weeks and no one has yet turned up to fix the problem..
                No one is picking the call either including AE.

Varamurthy
                Old no 51 new no 101
                Pidariyar Koil street
                Broadway
                Chennai 600001

Singapore, Singapore
                  I am doing small business two days ago someone inspection that was comercial current so you paid for 16500 you ll not paid amount your current totally cut so paid amount so please charge me

Dec 25, 2020
                    Delhi, Delhi
                    Sir I am a consumer in Anna Nagar West ..my service no is 168:020:41...my reading was taken on 13.10.20 and the amountwas 3430 RS ..on that day for 750 units .till the last date the mount shown in my mobile was 3430 RS...but suddenly an amount of 423 RS was added to my amount and totally I was advised to pay 3853 RS ..I called EB office for the explanation but even they said they don't know..I was shocked but no way to delay the payment as this may lead to DC ..so paid it and till now I called the EB concerned authorities who said they have no idea...423 RS I paid finally without any valid reason..pl clear my doubt why it was added at the last minute and without any valid reason...pl lessen the amount in this month EB charges as ther is no justification in that amount of 423 RS..I am yet to pay this month amount..if you pl do it sir at the earliest it would be helpful...

Thanking you. Yours faithfully
                    Srinivasan
                    pH.no.[protected]

[Dec 25, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 25, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      We registered and paid Rs.9968 for 3 Phase new connection on 17th Dec 2020. Because of some reason my new connection request was rejected by TNEB on 19th Dec 2020. We were waiting for the refund amount. But still now we are not received the refund amount.
                      When the amount will be refunded?
                      Please help us and provide the status on refund amount.

Updated by Vetrivel Venkatesan Dec 27, 2020 Please provide update
                      Updated by Vetrivel Venkatesan Jan 06, 2021 We raised complaint in TNEB official site. But they just closing the incident and not providing any update for that issue. Still the paid amount is not refunded. Please help us and provide the status on refund amount

Dec 24, 2020
                        Istanbul, Turkey
                        Respected sir, I am ullikkottai in Mannargudi taluk in Thiruvarur district.In my house, I got a electricity bill amount of...
                        Dear sir / mam

I have a problem with EB bill payment. You have marked extra reading unit in our meter. br...

G
                        Dear sir
                        5to10days I complained to 1912this number so not response so saragarapurm panchyath this line man name is( Sathishkumar) is din come so I was loss tha work so I request in immediately to help of Tamil Nadu electric city board please help
                        thanking you

Yoursfaithfully
                        K.surya

[Dec 24, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by GRATE SURYA Dec 23, 2020 1base cut

Singapore, Singapore

This brings to your notice that, this month 11th Dec 2020 your E.B department personnel came and...

M
                          Dec 22, 2020
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          Recently one of the step down transformer got damaged in my area, only two TNEB helpers came to fix it and notified (with no necessary transport or man power to lift the transformer) windings are blowout so they wanna rewind the core we helped them physically and arranged our own transport to help them.
                          Our area had two transformers on same pole to support the load, TNEB helpers came and removed the connection to the working one to make us pay Bribe to them.
                          And we are affected with irrigation to our agricultural lands.

When we are paying the bills and tax to the government why should we pay bribe to Helpers of TNEB.

They are asking to pay Rs 300 for each agricultural pumps.

[Dec 22, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
                            In main off time meter always running so eb bill high pls take action sir. Eb no.[protected].. Already many times complainted...

No power supply

[Dec 21, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ashburn, United States
                              There is no power at home for last two days. Lost power after power disruption for a moment day before yesterday night.
                              Consumer # [protected]