Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

0.6
Last updated Nov 28, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]

Having problems with Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] reviews & complaints (5352)

Iam from 79, pedariyar koil Street opp to st.annies school, Broadway chennai 01.
From morning no current 11.am br...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir, for last few months we are not able to pay electricity bill online. tnebnet.org this site takes us up to bank and then stops and we are not able to make payment. Please look into this and resolve
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

No power in my house. My neighbors have it. They on purpose disconnected because no one answered the door. I am not sure if they are expecting something pls help
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Since from yesterday there is no power at my home. In our street only at our home no power

Dear sir / mam

I have a problem with EB bill payment. EB person have marked extra reading unit in our meter....
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Every day we are facing frequent power cut at muttrasanullur. Today (06.11.21) from 01.00 Am to till now no power. Old peoples and children suffering lot. Please do needful.
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Area : Vasantham avenue, Sikkandar chavadi Madurai. No power supply from full night till now
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I want to inform you that regarding Amman Nagar Aval Poondurai village near House no.21 opp electric Post slided cables also lowered to 6 and half feet down.it causes electric hazard.

Electric Post connected cables exceeded so post capacity extreme s post weakened.slided.3 times rectify with EB dept.as of now same conditions repeated.

As per TNEB rules every 200mtrs one electric Post is mandatory.it will not followed by our area.so kindly check and install one more electric Post for Amman Nagar.

Refer attached photographs

This our Amman Nagar public kind request.

Amman Nagar
            Aval Poondurai village

Th

Respected Sir/Madam,
              I would like to file a complaint about the spelling mistake in the initials of my consumer name registered in the bills of Electricity Board. Its been typed as 'L. Venkatesan '. I need my name to be typed as 'N. Venkatesan '. Initials should be changed from 'L' to 'N'. Consumer number is[protected].
              Kindly please change the name in the portal.
              Thank you.
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

There is issue in the service wire connecting eb pole and meter box. We are nt getting proper information of the wire change process. What is the amount to be paid for single and three phase connections for wire change. Please give us the information asap.
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Electric shock in the wall,
                  Please do needful
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Today morning onword current will not come in my home. I check fuse it is ok. There is a problem in post

Connection no[protected]
                      Name Anitha
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Kindly see the attached damage post image,

I was installed 1957 year now it’s...
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

For the past six month after TN elections our street Seetha nagar first Street is having numerous power cuts on per day basis.

Before new govt our area was known for having no power cuts at all. But once new govt took over after 2021 may the powercuts are very causual and is interupted daily 3 to 4 tomes. Please look into this ans escalate to maximum level
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

When welding surcharge was introduced, non compliance of power factor(leading power factor) was cited as major reason, which resulted in loss of revenue to tneb.
                          Now all units maintain power factor and is recorded in smart meter. Also latest welding sets use electronics controls
                          which ensures power factor & controls harmonics.
                          Hence laghu udyog bharati-tamilnadu, requests that the welding surcharge be removed henceforth.
                          This will help lot of rural msmes engaged in fabrication.
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Now my user id is EB Consumer No., i would like to change it according to my wish. how to do it?
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Power issue imly at my kome, even there is no power showing in meter. Looks problem is the the connection ftom the EB pole
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My hometown is Palani. I live in A.Kalaiyambudur(post), Alagapuri, palani(taluk), dindigul(district)-624615 village in Palani. There is a frequent power outage on the electric pole near our house. We contacted the officer about this. But he is coming too late. I approached him this morning and he was coming the next morning. This has caused my family to often live in darkness. The officer's name was Periyasamy. I humbly ask that appropriate action be taken against him.
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My hometown is Palani. I live in A.Kalaiyambudur(post), Alagapuri, palani(taluk), dindigul(district)-624615 village in Palani. There is a frequent power outage on the electric pole near our house. We contacted the officer about this. But he is coming too late. She approached him this morning and he was coming the next morning. This has caused my family to often live in darkness. The officer's name was Periyasamy. I humbly ask that appropriate action be taken against him.