Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corp. Ltd.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Customer Care

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

ஐயா, நான் கன்னியாகுமரி மாவட்டம், குளச்சல் இரும்பிலி...
I tried to call the EB situated in the Medavakkam, Chennai to state that there is a power off issue but whenever I call them...
Sir I have 3 phase line .my connection in one phase is a big disturbance it's fluctuating, increasing in power, lower at times,...

My Actual EB reading date 02/09/21. In this date my EB Unit is 494 Units only.
for this unit I Have to pay Only 1112. But EB person came to take the reading 09/09/2021. that time he noticed 540 Unit.Now I got the online
reading Date 04/09/2021 update. Message from eb office, I have to pay 2044 .before 15/09/2021. but Online Last Date is[protected].
How Can I pay this excess Amount .So ask them to re Corrct theUnit and re-corrected Bill.
Kindly Do the Need Ful.
Thanking You.
Sep 17, 2021

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir / madam, we are facing power supply cut on every day. I raised the concern to the wireman and AE but till now no one did not take action. It’s very problematic at our area. Please moved this complaint the higher officer to resolve as quickly as possible.
    Sep 17, 2021

I had received a bill amount of more than 15000 for my house, We were not in house for more than 2 months now, Please clarify on the bill generated
      Sep 17, 2021

Last month reading has been noted mistake.periovious reading not mentioned in card so before month reading was calculated to his month .how to solve this problem.i have complained but no call from nearest office

Respected sir,
          ii am shanmugam.B
          my house eb metre is struck for the last one month.Please confirm.
          My eb number 261_002_2113
          house no:43/r8, sannathi new street
          vandavasi.604408 tvm district
          tamilnadu.
          My mobile number [protected].
          Thank you.

Sir..

On August ebill is generated on 27th aug of 38, 085 rs for 2 months (july and August)..last bill paid...

Previous reading was51090, but this month it is zero and I have to pay rs 100 only, I already complaint in tneb.net almost 1week gone. No proper response my complaint number [protected].i checked my reading on 10/9/2021it 51727.take necessary action before my bill due date

My tneb consumer no [protected]

My address P.Ragupathi.
              W/O V.Marimuthu
              Is wrongly mentioned as P.Ragupathi
              S/o karuppiah.

Hence I request to correct the relationship mentioned in address

Sep 16, 2021

I request you to provide street lights Vasudeven salai in V.P.Sindhan nagar in vedar Puliyankulam.near Thirunagar EB division. my street has 8 families. all people are in trouble walking in darkness. So pls provide street lights immediately.
                Sep 16, 2021

My consumer number is [protected], I paid my last EB bill on 15th June. I suppose to pay my next cycle on August, but I didn't get any bill from TNEB.

Kindly look in to it and do the needful.

Thanks and regards
                  Simiyon
                  Sep 16, 2021

This is to bring to your attention that the Electricity Board office in my area Purasaiwalkam (Kelly's office, Chennai Tamil Nadu) do not attend phone calls even in emergency.

This has always been a problem since a very long time.

Hope proper action is taken towards the officials working there and the needful be done at the earliest.

Kindly provide me with the Area Engineer contact number as I am not getting it otherwise.

Please do contact me on this email : [protected]@gmail.com if need further information.

Thanks in advance.

Yours Sincerely
                    Helan

There is no current from past 2 hours
                      No response from eb, no pick up call..
                      Worst office in otteri

Respected sir/ madam
                        I am yuvaraj from seiyappagounden pudhur, manalmedu, karur, sir here many electric lines loose and most off the stay lines are damaged but no one can take step sir, one time complain to the EB Office sukkaliyur, and they fix only the stay but not tight the line. And here many line are very closely to the vehicles and here many off people's are belive the agriculture but the current line are not in good conditions sir, I complaint to the government WhatsApp number too sir they say ok we can take step sir but still now no one take here steps sir. Here I have attach some pictures sir please take action
                        Thanking you sir/madam
                        Sep 15, 2021

Its been above 2 months since doesn’t response from tneb team for temporary current service for land. And i raised a complaint in tneb nugarvor number too but still no response. Kindly help me to sort out this issue.
                          Sep 15, 2021

I am from thousand lights greams road. I have complained more than 4 times to the sub station of thousand lights and even after a month the problem have not been resolved. Its worse, kindly solve the problem as soon as possible.
                            Thank you.
                            Sep 14, 2021

I am Prabhakaran from echoor village (thirukalukundram taluk)
                              Here in our village we are facing...

Always power cut in thiruverkadu, difficult to work from home. Getting loss of pay.
                              Without any intimation power has been shutdown from 10 am. on 13/09/2021.
                              Kindly resolve the power cut problems.
                              Sep 13, 2021