Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Customer Care

Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corp. Ltd.

Website:

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] related photos (865)

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

a alex on Nov 8, 2020
Other charges too high for our commercial connections above 1kw capacity apart from the charges for current units consumed . So please reduce the charges or the capacity to .99 kw . Our connection numbers are situated in Eliza nagar Thanjavur from 554 to 746 - six connections

[Nov 08, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

a alex on Nov 8, 2020
    Additional charges in EB bill apart from current units consumed is very high for our commercial connections above one kw capacity . Please reduce the charges or the capacity to 0.99 kw

[email protected] on Nov 8, 2020
      Our service no, [protected] we had power complaint for last 4 days, from 04/11/2020 house was shocked due to rain, we return complaint to the eb note and inform to our area eb man mr. Subramani, until now he is not responsing, we are stay with our childrens in dark situation. We pay everything correctly. But the service was not satisfying. We complaint for getting proper result

Boppana Balasubramanyam on Nov 7, 2020
        We are residing at Door no.88 (Old no.201), Solayappan Street, Old Washermanpet, Chennai 600021

I am one of the partner who has acquired divided property from my father B.CHENGALVARAYAN. We are 1. B. B. CHENGALVARAYAN my younger brother, 2. B. BALASUBRAMANYAM, my self, 3. B. BHAGAVATHI and B. SAVATHRI, being my mother and elder sister jointly, owners of this property in above address. I am yet to get seperate connection for my portion.

Our division is not satisfactory between us. So we have reconsidering the modification of our portions. We have already agreed to part some part our portions with each other.

We have been sharing the connection between us.

I dont have separate connection.

I am registering the complaint on behalf o[censored]s three.

The complaint is that the power supply is fluctuating for almost for past 18 hours.

Please look into the matter.

B.Balasubramanyam

Boppana Balasubramanyam

[Nov 07, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

priyadharshinilakshmanan on Nov 7, 2020
          L.PREMA- no 20/55 2nd street visalakshi nagar ekkathuthangal
          from morning 9 oclock onwards single phase current is not available in my house, kindly take immediate action to fix the problem .

pothigai electricals on Nov 6, 2020
            Sir
            i will apply to your office my (party) claind application, tariff change, meter board sifting electrical &civil work complied my work hand over party claind for your bending application more month pls. site visited and done change of trff 6 to 1a sc no[protected]

[Nov 06, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

EsakiPerumal on Nov 6, 2020
              There is no electricity services for last 3 days in Pattarpuram village of Nanguneri Taluk, Tirunelveli district. Multiple complaints and calls have been made to the circle tneb office and complaint numbers.. No proper answer and actions have been taken .. Kindly take an quick action on this immediately.

karthisivaraman pkp on Nov 6, 2020
                Please not available power our village

9am to still not available power supply so arraiage some one provide power connection

address
                p kosavapatty
                vadamadurai
                dindigul
                tamil nadu

RaviPhilip on Nov 6, 2020
                  My parents are residing at no. 4/39-1, St. Patrick's Church Road, 3rd Lane, St Thomas Mount, Chennai - 600 016. The registration number for the electric connection in our house is[protected]. For the past three days the electric meter in our residence is out of order and displaying the message "F6" instead of the meter reading. Electric supply to the house is normal. I request you to kindly attend to this request and repair it as soon as possible as it may cause problems with billing.

Nithya2406 on Nov 6, 2020
                    Bill amount is very very high and increasing every times our connection number

Check our digital meter

About bill amount

Santhakumar Sid on Nov 5, 2020
                      Continuous and long time power cut in my village . We are suffered in many ways please we informed to the responsible power office and area line man, but they are not take care for our complaint . So please take a action to full fill our needs .

[Nov 05, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

code master on Nov 5, 2020
                        Sir .
                        From udumalpet. Kolumam village.
                        Daily night no power & Maximum daily day time 3 hours power cut . Don't know why .kindly resolve it

Mageshraj1996 on Nov 5, 2020
                          In 3Phase connection, one phase is not working for a week

Only lovelysaran on Nov 4, 2020
                            My area no power . Please arranging power supply in my village.thondi line, area keelasenthanenthal near uppoor

[Nov 04, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Manoj2258 on Nov 4, 2020
                              Hi sir /madam
                              We are doing textile business for past 6 years.
                              In our factory more than 60 labours are working in our factory. Per day 3 to 4 hrs power cutoff problem it was affecting us very much ..we are facing lot of troubles with our textile parties . Pls as a request we are asking you take necessary steps for this issue..hope you will do this for us ..thank you

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] — Change unsafe electric pole

Surandai.

Respected Sir,
                                ...

sunilmahender on Nov 4, 2020
                                October month bill reading is not taken yet...already November month started...too slow tneb...

Consumer no - [protected]
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 5, 2020
                                I met a guy in tneb...and he solved the problem after two days

jkannan15 on Nov 4, 2020
                                  Good Morning.
                                  I am kannan, and living in Chengalpattu dist. at Manamai village Pin: 603102, during house shifting i was missed my agriculture EB all details, hence kindly provide me my agriculture EB service number This EB service we were took 2001 to 2003 period.
                                  I went and enquired mamallapuram and chengalpattu EB office but they could not maintained details.
                                  We do our land patrician with my family members so I want mention this number my document for register, hence kindly help us.
                                  Land servey No. 342/1 manamai village, under mamallapuram EB office
                                  Service name : J.Ramesh S/O R. Jayaraman
                                  EB meter No.CDE93U3064 OR CDE98U8064
                                  This has been inside the meter: 2522368
                                  Highly appreciated as soon as possible your reply.
                                  If you need more details please contact mail or phone.

Thankyou.

Faithfully,
                                  J.Kannan.
                                  [protected]@gmail.com

kalaiathvik on Nov 4, 2020
                                    I have submitted a concern letter to convert the electricity service connection ([protected]), from Commercial to domestic on 31/10/2020. But still, the service connection tariff remains in Commercial. Please do the needful ASAP.

Service connection Number:[protected]
                                    Address : 464, Umarupulavar street, NH-1, MaraimalaiNagar. 603209

magesh kumar s.s on Nov 3, 2020
                                      We are residing in bharathi nagar, sirumugai. For the past couple of months power supply goes down frequently and for long duration. During rainy season the problem is worst. Even ups cant handle... this is a very serious problem to look into or we will be forced to agitate in front of EB office in sirumugai. Thanks and
                                      magesh kumar
                                      bjp karamadai mandal treasurer

[Nov 03, 2020] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.