Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corp. Ltd.

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Customer Care

Location : Near Ramana Towers
chengam Road 3rd street
tiruvannamalai - 606603
Jul 18, 2021

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are having 3 phases.Very very low voltage in 2 phases.one phase only ok.our flat address.1/2 padmanabhan street Dr.gopalamenon road, gopinivas flat kodambakkam Chennai 24.pl.do the needful.
    Jul 18, 2021

My EB Bill is too high for July month.
      My consumer number is[protected].

I never get EB bill more than Rs.900, but this time it is Rs.4000.
      Please check why my EB bill is too high.

Good Evening Sir/Mam,

I am residing in the address anbu illam, BK pudur, Kuniyamuthur Coimbatore Dt
        My EB connection is[protected] bk pudur near to vinayagr kovil street.

My EB is not working from Friday night. Saturday morning I had written in complaint register. on that evening I called AE Madam by Saturday evening and she asked me to text. But as expected nothing has happen. But in register it showing that inspection has done and problem rectified and i inform the same to AE Madam . On Sunday i texted to AE madam and JD Madam and i can understand understand that today's Sunday so that I don't want to disturb you. I request you please consider this and provide us the solution at least by Monday morning.

Hope for the solution as early as possible

என் வீட்டுக்கான[protected]
          மின் பயனீட்டு அளவை Kwh க்கு...

Hi, . I have received message for my EB payment and I was shocked to See the payable amount. We never had this much amount till date. EB staff did not turn up to take the reading and from where and how they arrived at this amount I really don't understand. Pl check and rectify. There is no chance of getting Rs. 8260/- as payable as no body will be at home as all are going out for work.
          Jul 18, 2021

Complaint for proof submission to the company...

I am from Kavaraipettai, Tiruvallur district. Here power cut is frequently happening. Daily power cuts are there, Today(18/7) also till 11'o clock 2-time power cut happened. It's been nearly 1 hour gone still no power came. I would like to know the reason why frequent power cuts are happening in the recent time.

Service no: [protected]
              S/0 Jeya pandian should be removed and the door no is 83A/16w instead of 84/16w

At Laxmi street, Vasantham Nagar, Avadi, Chennai-600071

EB pole and live wires are closely covered by roadside...

Excess bill amount of Rs.4266 has been generated in the month of July 2021. I don't get this much amount regularly. Reading has been calculated from March 2021 to July 2021. Which is wrong. Kindly look into it and do the needful pls.
                Jul 18, 2021

Excess bill amount of about 6598 rs has been generated in july 2021. I don't get this much amount and the reading has been calculated wrongly. May month reading is not reflected. From March till July the reading is been calculated. While I have paid in the month of may also 3400 rs. I need to get a clarification.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
                    We are living in Bharathi Colony Valasaravakkam Alwarthirunagar Chennai 87.My Address is Plot No 1A Door No 26 Bharathi Colony VOC Street Valasaravakkam Chennai 87.The lamppost in front of our home is tilted and cables are running under the sunshade of first floor. This is a dangerous condition and please attend to it immediately Regards
                    G Gopidasan

There is no power from 10 am to till when can come EB Power supply
                      Location: Hosur, Sanachandram.

Hi Team,

This is chidambaram from chitlapakkam, chennai-60064. I have received the eb bill for this month is around Rs.4230 which is more than 10 times than as usual usage. Please check this on urgent basis and revise the bill.

My consumer no: [protected]

Chidambaram

[protected], [protected]
                        Jul 17, 2021

Our Area is facing severe issue in Power Cut. And when we call EB Ambattur no response is received. We are not able to work and baby's are so affected by this. In a day two times power cut happening.
                          Jul 17, 2021

Power shut down and proof to submit in office...

Meter not work please change meter.
                            Consumer number-[protected]
                            Jul 17, 2021

Today from 11.00 am onwards there is no supply from the post.
                              SC No.[protected]
                              No.37/1, Karuppasamykovil St.,
                              Gandhinagar, JK Patti, Bodinayakanur.
                              Mobile No. [protected]