Tata DoCoMo

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Andhra Pradesh

Gyan Peeth, Hardware Park, Plot No: 1 To 5, (Survey No: 1/1), Imarath Kancha, Raviryal Village, Maheshwaram Mandalam, Ranga Reddy Dist., Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500005

Tel: +91 84 1466 1010

Fax: +91 84 1466 3339

Gujarat

Tata Docomo, 4th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opp. MJ Liberary Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380006

Tel: +91 79 6655 8888

Fax: +91 90 3300 2273

Haryana

Himachal Pradesh

Karnataka

Tata Teleservices Ltd., Tata Docomo, A Block, 2nd Floor, Silicon Terraces, 30, Hosur Main Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095

Tel: +91 80 6668 0000

Fax: +91 90 3600 2273

Kerala

Tata Teleservices Limited, 5th Floor, SL Plaza, Palarivattom, Kochi - 682025

Tel: +91 48 4666 0500

Fax: +91 90 3700 2273

Kolkata

Tata Teleservices Ltd., PS Srijan Tech Park, DN-52, Sector-V, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700091

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Madhya Pradesh

Tata Teleservices Limited, Plot No 1, 2, 3 Kwality Globus, Permalli Wallace Compound Opp. RBI, Hoshangabad Road Bhopal - 462011

Tel: +91 75 5666 0609

Fax: +91 75 5666 0444

Tata Teleservices Maharastra Limited, D-26, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Sanpada, Thane Belapur Road, PO Turbhe, Navi Mumbai – 400613

Tel: +91 22 6661 5111

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Orissa

Module A&B, 4th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023

Tel: +91 67 4655 0200, +91 67 4655 0167

Fax: +91 67 4655 0248

Punjab

Rajasthan

Tata Teleservices Limited, The Guman-1, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1655 0101

Fax: +91 77 3700 2273

Tata Teleservices (Mah) Ltd, 3Rd Floor, The Metropole Building, Next To Inox, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001

Tel: +91 90 2901 2524

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Rowb

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Tamil Nadu

Tata Teleservices Limited, 13th Floor, Prince Info City-II, No. 283 & 284, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kandhanchavadi, Chennai - 600096

Tel: +91 44 6666 2000

Fax: +91 90 4300 2273

Uttar Pradesh

East Tata Docomo, 2md Floor, K's Trident, 10, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Tel: +91 52 2655 0003

Fax: +91 90 4400 2273

Uttar Pradesh

West Tata Teleservices Ltd., 501 Mangal Pandey Nagar, Main University Road, Meerut - 250001

Tel: +91 12 1654 0008

Fax: +91 12 1660 5502

Bihar & Jharkhand

Tata Docomo, Shyama Bhawan, Near Laxmi Nursing Home, West Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001

Tel: +91 65 7669 9716

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

I have a sim of tata docomo which has hanging problem.In NOKIA handset
When i use another sim in my NOKIA handset...
Hi.
Is Tata Docomo Company is really wants to survive in the market or just they are getting bad exposure in the market,...

sir TKT agency in vellore is the distributor for tata docomo gsm cards for vellore district this idiotic owner sells the cards only to thier relations or related distributornad not giving to other dealers or mobile stores and these pople sell the docomo cards at the price of 250 to 500 rs in vellore and near vit college this is the worse thing happening in vellore where the company person doesnt even care wht they are selling where the card cost of rs 49 and the first recharge is 51 the card just cost only hundred and these people selling more then 150 tis is a shame where the tata docomo is facing a loss that people go for other service providers where they are cheaper than tata like airtel reliannce and vodafone
Aug 13, 2020
Dear Iyappakumar,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Retailers are selling the TATA DOCOMO sim cards at a higher price because of the high demand in the market. We are working towards rectifying this problem. We have been alerted about the issue and will take care of it in due course.

sir this is Pankaj Gupta Im the owner of mobile shop .my adress is main road sitabuldi Nagpur mah..my shop name is Discovery Mobile Shoppe . sir we r faceing the problem of our distributors salesman.distributor name is.Santikunj Agencies raj nagar katol road nagpur salesman name is Atul, he is not giveing the sims, r c, e load & he is using wrong words, in my place some out lets is there they also faceing same problem plz solve our problem and my mobile no is [protected].and my email id.is [protected]@yahoo.com. plz solve my problem & arrange sim card my shop
sir satikunj agency in nagpur is the distributor for tata docomo gsm cards for nagpur district this idiotic owner sells the cards only to thier relations or related distributornad not giving to other dealers or mobile stores and these pople sell the docomo cards at the price of 250 to 500 rs in nagpur and nearest colleges this is the worse thing happening in nagpur where the company person doesnt even care wht they are selling where the card cost of rs 49 and the first recharge is 50 the card just cost only ninty nine and these people selling more then 150 tis is a shame where the tata docomo is facing a loss that people go for other service providers where they are cheaper than tata like airtel reliance Vodafone. & idea.
tata docomo is best than any
i bought tata docomo sim card at Rs.50 only with 51 first recharge sim costs only 50
Really rocking tata docomo

This is to inform you that I have a Tata Docomo Prepaid connection which I wanted to be migrated to Post paid. The Agent came and took all my relevant documents and it has been more than three weeks but my connection has not been migrated to Post paid. Called your toll free numbers many times and was told that it would be done within 48 hours but the 48 hours has not arrived since last 1 month. At last I spoke to an agent named Mazima who was a little bit helpful but she told that she is going to make it happen in next 48 hours and this was 1 week back. Today again I called up and spoke to the so called Team leader Syed, who assured me that he would make sure that the postpaid is activated in next 1 hour and if not I was supposed to call him and inform him the same. Well, it was not activated even today I waited for the whole day and tried calling him in the evening, but he did not answer or return my call. This has been an ongoing irritating process since last 1 month where you guys promise me that you would make sure that is done in next 48 hours and 1 hour but nothing happens, I have given you all my relevant documents which you asked ages back and your guys came to my place twice and verified and took my documents and have been making false promises stating that it is being dealt accordingly. I am forced to say that you guys do not believe in building customer relations. The agents on call are least bothered to answer politely or even speak appropriately and not only this, they blame me saying that I this is because I am migrating and not taking a new connection. I have spoken to Suman, Kartik, Nazeem and God knows how many more to no help!!!

Well, let me tell you that I am not taking new connection because I do not want to change my number and if I am doing that I don’t think that im doing some kind of sin. I would like to know once and for all that if it is possible to migrate my repaid to postpaid and if yes how much time it would take and please do not tell me 48 hours or 1 hour because I have been hearing this since last 1 month. IF it is not possible, I would like my documents back and I would no longer have Docomo as my Service provider for phone. I will make sure that this is reported to the consumer service forum and also on the social network to avoid anyone else being fooled.

Thanks in advance for nothing and awaiting a response from your end at least by an email.

Vaishali
sir i am having shop in latheri its near to katpadi, vellore district.my area tata docomo agancy name is SRI RAM traders(vellore).past 3 months we are asking EC sim but till now they didnt provide sim and coupons also.when i am called to sales person or owner they are not responsible.

I think this is loss to tata docomo only.Because in my shop done all type of EC except TATADOCOMO.
please ask to agency they are interested to do business or not.if not interested give chance to me i will increase your bueiness.

I have a tata docomo connection and there are no recharge available past many days, this service...

Tata Docomo — no range [Resolved]

I recently bought the new TATA DOCOMO sim.but with in 3 days I changed sim card back to my Airtel number.

Signal...
    Sir/Madam
    I am using tata docomo gsm prepaid card no.[protected]. i live in pune. sir since 20 aug 2009
    there...
    I bought a prepaid sim on the 19/08/09 and since the past 24 hrs I have absolutely no network coverage on my mobile. I called...
    Sir, a tata docomo number [protected] is disturbing me a lot. He is calling to my landline n using vulgar words. He is blackmailing...

I, Amit Agarwal, S/o- Krishan Agarwal, resident of daily market, rourkela. My problem is very genuine. I took a SIM Card bearing No.[protected] from rourkela distributor, 10 days back. Earlier my connection was ok for 3 to 4 days and i really satisfied their service. But unfortunately, i am very sad to inform you that my connection has been outgoing calls for the last 4-5 days. Customer care service and my retailer/distributor didnt bother to call me at least once. I spoke to customer care many times but the result being NIL. I had submitted all my requisite documents to my retailer twice. I had been suffering because of their negligence. I am being forced to approach to customer court by staff/retailer/distribution of TATA DOCOMO. I am unaware of what kind of document they want from me. I had submitted by a copy of Driving Licence, as per their requirement. Sir, Kindly do some needful job and make me sure that my connection will be ok with immediate effect. Thanking you in anticipation.
    ( For Senior Executive Officer in Charge)

I am KB Singh, combatant member of Indian Air Force and good customer of TATA DOCOMO. My problem is very genuine. I took a SIM Card bearing No. [protected] from Mastro Fone, Pattom, Tvm -31, 25 days back. Earlier my connection was ok for 3 to 4 days and i really satisfied their service. But unfortunately, i am very sad to inform you that my connection has been barred both incoming and outgoing calls for the last 17 to 18 days. Customer care service and my retailer/distributor didnt bother to call me at least once. I spoke to customer care many times but the result being NIL. I had submitted all my requisite documents to my retailer twice. I had been suffering because of their negligence. I am being forced to approach to customer court by staff/retailer/distribution of TATA DOCOMO. I am unaware of what kind of document they want from me. I had submitted by a copy of Driving Licence, PAN Card, 02 recent passport size photographs, Local address and Permanent Add proof certificate signed by Senior Officer in cheif Administration of Defence Establishment. Sir, Kindly do some needful job and make me sure that my connection will be ok with immediate effect. Thanking you in anticipation.
    balance account decreasing without usage

I am Sudesh N D. I took my connection on 2nd july from chennai with connection number [protected]. I was quite happy with the offers available but in the last few days i noticed an appreciable decrease in my balance even without making calls.Now i am back home at calicut.I called the dealer at Triplicane who gave another number of your company personnel whose number is [protected], but the call was not being attended despite several attempts.
    The one paise per second offer seems to get neutralised with the loss of balance in these days.So i wish either you correct the mistakes occured or i would like to surrender my connection with the refunding of the cost of sim and the lost balance.
    Thanking you in anticipation
    I BOUGHT THE SIM IN BANGALORE LAST MONTH.I USE IT FOR ONLY 20 DAYS.NOW THE SIM IS NOT WORKING. I CALL TO THE CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER, THEY ARE NOT TELLING THE CORRECT ADRESS.I INSERT THE SIM IN MY MOBILE THE MOBILE TOLD PLEASE INSERT SIM.I ASKED THE MATTER WHERE I BOUGHT, THEY TOLD YOU GO TO THE TATA DOCOMO OFFICE ONLY AND YOU SHOULD BUY A DUPLICATE SIM ONLY.MY NUMBER IS [protected].PLEASE CALL OR SENT MESSAGE TO MY NUMBER IS [protected] THANKING YOU.
    my out going has been barred from about 12 days.i submitted all the proofs again.but my sim is not activated yet.my mobile number is [protected].my sim number is[protected]
    my out going has been barred from about 5 days.i submitted all the proofs again.but my sim is not activated yet.my mobile number is [protected].my sim number is[protected] pls sir help me...

thank's

Tata Docomo — Worst signal [Resolved]

I am a resident of East Tambaram, Chennai and I recently bought a tata docomo connection but since then I am not able to make...
      I am not clear why my address verification was negative? After this I have requested for the revivification but my outgoing...

Tata Docomo — Miserable service [Resolved]

Your service is absolutely HOPELESS. You can forget retaining my connection, I have called your customer care centre a zillion...
      Dear All,

I bought TATA DOCOMO Sim Card One Week Before. It's very very worst. No one buy Tata Docomo...

DEAR RESPECTED SIRS,

AS I HAVE TAKEN NEW POSTPAID CONNECTION AFTER VERY PRESSURED MARKETING PHONES FROM MS. SASIKALA OF M/S. RKG MARKETING ON 23RD JULY. THEY ASSURED THE QUALITY SERVICE. BUT AFTER THAT NO BODY TURN BACK TO ME OR EVEN I HAVE NOT RECEIVED COURTESY CALL FROM THEM. AND MEANTIME I HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOVE SAID OFFICES THAT, I WILL GET THE GPRS CONNECTION FROM DAY ONE AFTER ACTIVATION. I HAVE SENT SO MANY REQUEST SMS, EVEN THEY CAN CHECK FROM MY OUTGOING SMS LIST. AFTER SO MANY CALLS TO CUSTOMER CENTER THERE WAS NO RESPONSE TILL DATE. YESTERDAY[protected] AFTER LONG ARGUMENT WITH ABOVE SAID OFFICE MR. K. GURUVAYURAPPAN CAME TO MY PLACE AND HE FAILED TO SEND A GPRS SERVICE REQUEST SMS, WHICH I HAVE SENT EVEN SO MANY TIMES ALREADY. I HAVE ALREADY USING 3 OTHER CONNECTIONS FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS WHICH, I HAVE SENT CANCELLATION LETTER AFTER ABOVE SAID OFFICE ASSURED THE SERVICE. TODAY ON[protected], MORNING I TRIED TO MAKE 1 URGET CALL THEN I HAVE RECEIVED THE ANOUNCEMENT OF TEMPORARY DISCONNECTION AND ASKED ME TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. WHEN I CONTACTED THEM THEY CONFIRMED WITH NEGATIVE REPORT ON ADDRESS VERIFICATION. WHAT I HAVE GIVEN PROOF IS MY OWN HOUSE ADDRESS WHICH I AM LIVING THERE FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS AND MEAN WHILE I HAVE GIVEN MY PAN-CARD PROOF AND MY VOTER ID CARD. AND I AM RUNNING ONE COMPANY M/S. M.S INFOTECH AS REGISTERD ADDRESS I HAVE GIVEN MY VISITING CARD ALSO. WEBSITE ITSELF DESCRIBES MY ADDRESS AND LAND LINE NOS TOO. AND EVEN MY COLONY WATCHMAN WILL ANSWER FOR MY NAME OR MY VILLA NUMBER IF ANYBODY MADE ENQUIRY. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE RECEIVED ONE SMS TODAY 02-14PM REGARDING NEGATIVE REPORT ON MY ADDRESS. AS THOUGH I HAVE PROVIDED MY ADDRESS LANDMARK TOO. EVEN THEY CALL TO ME ON MY ALTERNATIVE NUMBER. BUT THEY DID NOT. IN THIS I HAVE LOST SO MANY BUSINESS AND MENTAL TORTURE. IF THEY ASKED ME FOR SOME OTHER PROOF FOR ADDRESS I HAVE RATION CARD.

PLEASE GET ME THE APPROPRIATE SOLUTION AND GUARANTEE THAT ANY OTHER CUSTOMER SHOULDN'T EFFECTED LIKE THIS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

M. J. SATHISH RAO.
      Dear Sathish,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide us your contact details (email id, contact number) to check the problems.

hi this is farooqahmed from hyderabad ihave purchased the sim then the sim has blocked can u help me ...sirmadam
      Dear Farooqahmed,

Please could you provide us your contact number so that we can check the issue.

my docommo no. is [protected].initially when i have taken the sim it used to show the current location where i am presently in.but nwadays it is not showing.i had called the c care they told me go to network and select automatic.i did so but still that problem is not solved.i have enabled the cell info display.but still it is not coming.please assist me.
      Besides if anyone is calling or msging me from other network they r charged std [protected]@1.50 like idea, reliance, vodafone
      Hi all, I am a Tata Docomo user in pune.The 1p/1sec that they provide is too good and also the 1sec pulse rate is more beneficial.I got the connection two weeks before but the network here sucks.. While speaking on phone the voice breaks continuosly and also walk when you talk doesn't work here.If you are standing at one place and speak then that works out sometimes.

And moreover 1p/1sec wont continue throughout. It is said that after 27000 seconds it is 2p/1sec which is 1.20 rs for a minute. Though i dint complete 27000 secs i am paying 2p/1sec now.

To enquire about this i called customer care. Looks like everyone are busy there with someother job. No body is there to answer me till today.Is this the way a service provider should serve his customer?
      Dear Ramesh,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We will resolve your problem as soon as possible. Please provide us your contact number and your exact location to check the issue.

I AM NELSON IRUTHAYASAMY FROM COIMBATORE, TAMILNADU. I BOUGHT AN DOKOMO SIM CARD[protected] BY 31/08/09, IN M/s, AAR BEE 3G TECHNOLOGY, KATTOOR OF COIMBATORE, TAMILNADU. I GAVE ALL THE DETAILS AND MONEY. BUT STILL THAT SIM NOT ACTIVATED. I SPOKE TO THAT EXECUTIVE BUT THERE IS NO PROPER RESPONCE.
      I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. GIVE ME A PROPER SOLUTION.

EXPECTING POSITIVE REPLY.

REGARDS,

NELSON IRUTHAYASAMY
      i have purchage a sim no. [protected]. i have taken plan of Rs 299 on that sim and want to activate 150 free std min offer but i think on my no. free local call and local sms offer facility has been activated from ur side. it can be u or ur agent mistake so that's why i m facing this problem and i m payinf for std calls otherwise i can use 150 std call offer. i don't want thais local calls benifit .so it's my humble request plz resolve my prob as soon as possible otherwise i can change my service provider. plz reply on my mail id

THE RETAILER IS UNBALE TO ACTIVE THE SIM & ALSO THE REGIONAL OFFICE OF TATA COMMUNICATION...
        Respested Sir/ Madam,
        I am Diwakar kumar from trivandrum. I had taken a TATA Docomo GSM sim few days before and i...

This is to notify the higher authorities of Tata Docomo about the miscommunication of the staff members...

SIR,
        I HAD PURCHASED A INDICA VISTA CAR FROM PANDIT AUTO PUNE, (HIRA BAUG) ON DEC 2008 NAMED MUKESH PREMCHAND SHAH (MH 12 FF 974) I RECIEVED DAMAGED PARCTIAL TRAY WHICH WAS PROMISED TO BE REPLASED IN WRITTEN YET NOT CHANGED TILL DATE 26 JUNE 2009 7 MONTHS WHY DO U SELL VEHICLES WHOSE SPARES ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR MONTHS PL. DONT PROMOTE WRONG CARS.

2. I WON A MOBILE PHONE IN YOUR SCRATCH CARD SCHEME IN DEC YET NOT RECIEVED AFTER FOLLOW UP FOR A LONG TIME WITH DEALER SEVEREL TIMES.BUT NO RESPONSE OTHER THAN WHAT CAN WE DO IF NOT CAME FROM TATA. I THINK U'LL DID A FROD AND FOOLED US.

3. I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD RECIEVE A FREE TATA CARD MEMBERSHIP WHEN I PURCHASE A VISTA CAR. NOT RECIEVED.

4.I PURCHASED CAR IN DEC 08 I RECIEVED MY R.C BOOK REGISETERD IN JUNE 08 MONTH MANAF DATE NOV. WHAT KIND OF SYSTEM IS THIS BEFORE MANAF REGESTRTION.

5. FOR EVERY FREE SEVECING I NEED TO PURCHASE A AVERAGE IMPROVMENT LIQUID FOR WHAT SHOULD I.