Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Nov 24, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Tata DoCoMo

Having problems with Tata DoCoMo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata DoCoMo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata DoCoMo reviews & complaints (9194)

I, Amit Agarwal, S/o- Krishan Agarwal, resident of daily market, rourkela. My problem is very genuine. I took a SIM Card bearing No.[protected] from rourkela distributor, 10 days back. Earlier my connection was ok for 3 to 4 days and i really satisfied their service. But unfortunately, i am very sad to inform you that my connection has been outgoing calls for the last 4-5 days. Customer care service and my retailer/distributor didnt bother to call me at least once. I spoke to customer care many times but the result being NIL. I had submitted all my requisite documents to my retailer twice. I had been suffering because of their negligence. I am being forced to approach to customer court by staff/retailer/distribution of TATA DOCOMO. I am unaware of what kind of document they want from me. I had submitted by a copy of Driving Licence, as per their requirement. Sir, Kindly do some needful job and make me sure that my connection will be ok with immediate effect. Thanking you in anticipation.
( For Senior Executive Officer in Charge)

I am KB Singh, combatant member of Indian Air Force and good customer of TATA DOCOMO. My problem is very genuine. I took a SIM Card bearing No. [protected] from Mastro Fone, Pattom, Tvm -31, 25 days back. Earlier my connection was ok for 3 to 4 days and i really satisfied their service. But unfortunately, i am very sad to inform you that my connection has been barred both incoming and outgoing calls for the last 17 to 18 days. Customer care service and my retailer/distributor didnt bother to call me at least once. I spoke to customer care many times but the result being NIL. I had submitted all my requisite documents to my retailer twice. I had been suffering because of their negligence. I am being forced to approach to customer court by staff/retailer/distribution of TATA DOCOMO. I am unaware of what kind of document they want from me. I had submitted by a copy of Driving Licence, PAN Card, 02 recent passport size photographs, Local address and Permanent Add proof certificate signed by Senior Officer in cheif Administration of Defence Establishment. Sir, Kindly do some needful job and make me sure that my connection will be ok with immediate effect. Thanking you in anticipation.
balance account decreasing without usage

I am Sudesh N D. I took my connection on 2nd july from chennai with connection number [protected]. I was quite happy with the offers available but in the last few days i noticed an appreciable decrease in my balance even without making calls.Now i am back home at calicut.I called the dealer at Triplicane who gave another number of your company personnel whose number is [protected], but the call was not being attended despite several attempts.
The one paise per second offer seems to get neutralised with the loss of balance in these days.So i wish either you correct the mistakes occured or i would like to surrender my connection with the refunding of the cost of sim and the lost balance.
Thanking you in anticipation
I BOUGHT THE SIM IN BANGALORE LAST MONTH.I USE IT FOR ONLY 20 DAYS.NOW THE SIM IS NOT WORKING. I CALL TO THE CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER, THEY ARE NOT TELLING THE CORRECT ADRESS.I INSERT THE SIM IN MY MOBILE THE MOBILE TOLD PLEASE INSERT SIM.I ASKED THE MATTER WHERE I BOUGHT, THEY TOLD YOU GO TO THE TATA DOCOMO OFFICE ONLY AND YOU SHOULD BUY A DUPLICATE SIM ONLY.MY NUMBER IS [protected].PLEASE CALL OR SENT MESSAGE TO MY NUMBER IS [protected] THANKING YOU.
my out going has been barred from about 12 days.i submitted all the proofs again.but my sim is not activated yet.my mobile number is [protected].my sim number is[protected]
my out going has been barred from about 5 days.i submitted all the proofs again.but my sim is not activated yet.my mobile number is [protected].my sim number is[protected] pls sir help me...

thank's

Tata Docomo — Worst signal

I am a resident of East Tambaram, Chennai and I recently bought a tata docomo connection but since then I am not able to make...

Tata Docomo — Address Verification Negative, requested revivification but outgoing barred

I am not clear why my address verification was negative? After this I have requested for the revivification but my outgoing...

Tata Docomo — Miserable service

Your service is absolutely HOPELESS. You can forget retaining my connection, I have called your customer care centre a zillion...
    Dear All,

I bought TATA DOCOMO Sim Card One Week Before. It's very very worst. No one buy Tata Docomo...

DEAR RESPECTED SIRS,

AS I HAVE TAKEN NEW POSTPAID CONNECTION AFTER VERY PRESSURED MARKETING PHONES FROM MS. SASIKALA OF M/S. RKG MARKETING ON 23RD JULY. THEY ASSURED THE QUALITY SERVICE. BUT AFTER THAT NO BODY TURN BACK TO ME OR EVEN I HAVE NOT RECEIVED COURTESY CALL FROM THEM. AND MEANTIME I HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOVE SAID OFFICES THAT, I WILL GET THE GPRS CONNECTION FROM DAY ONE AFTER ACTIVATION. I HAVE SENT SO MANY REQUEST SMS, EVEN THEY CAN CHECK FROM MY OUTGOING SMS LIST. AFTER SO MANY CALLS TO CUSTOMER CENTER THERE WAS NO RESPONSE TILL DATE. YESTERDAY[protected] AFTER LONG ARGUMENT WITH ABOVE SAID OFFICE MR. K. GURUVAYURAPPAN CAME TO MY PLACE AND HE FAILED TO SEND A GPRS SERVICE REQUEST SMS, WHICH I HAVE SENT EVEN SO MANY TIMES ALREADY. I HAVE ALREADY USING 3 OTHER CONNECTIONS FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS WHICH, I HAVE SENT CANCELLATION LETTER AFTER ABOVE SAID OFFICE ASSURED THE SERVICE. TODAY ON[protected], MORNING I TRIED TO MAKE 1 URGET CALL THEN I HAVE RECEIVED THE ANOUNCEMENT OF TEMPORARY DISCONNECTION AND ASKED ME TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. WHEN I CONTACTED THEM THEY CONFIRMED WITH NEGATIVE REPORT ON ADDRESS VERIFICATION. WHAT I HAVE GIVEN PROOF IS MY OWN HOUSE ADDRESS WHICH I AM LIVING THERE FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS AND MEAN WHILE I HAVE GIVEN MY PAN-CARD PROOF AND MY VOTER ID CARD. AND I AM RUNNING ONE COMPANY M/S. M.S INFOTECH AS REGISTERD ADDRESS I HAVE GIVEN MY VISITING CARD ALSO. WEBSITE ITSELF DESCRIBES MY ADDRESS AND LAND LINE NOS TOO. AND EVEN MY COLONY WATCHMAN WILL ANSWER FOR MY NAME OR MY VILLA NUMBER IF ANYBODY MADE ENQUIRY. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE RECEIVED ONE SMS TODAY 02-14PM REGARDING NEGATIVE REPORT ON MY ADDRESS. AS THOUGH I HAVE PROVIDED MY ADDRESS LANDMARK TOO. EVEN THEY CALL TO ME ON MY ALTERNATIVE NUMBER. BUT THEY DID NOT. IN THIS I HAVE LOST SO MANY BUSINESS AND MENTAL TORTURE. IF THEY ASKED ME FOR SOME OTHER PROOF FOR ADDRESS I HAVE RATION CARD.

PLEASE GET ME THE APPROPRIATE SOLUTION AND GUARANTEE THAT ANY OTHER CUSTOMER SHOULDN'T EFFECTED LIKE THIS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

M. J. SATHISH RAO.
    Dear Sathish,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide us your contact details (email id, contact number) to check the problems.

hi this is farooqahmed from hyderabad ihave purchased the sim then the sim has blocked can u help me ...sirmadam
    Dear Farooqahmed,

Please could you provide us your contact number so that we can check the issue.

my docommo no. is [protected].initially when i have taken the sim it used to show the current location where i am presently in.but nwadays it is not showing.i had called the c care they told me go to network and select automatic.i did so but still that problem is not solved.i have enabled the cell info display.but still it is not coming.please assist me.
    Besides if anyone is calling or msging me from other network they r charged std [protected]@1.50 like idea, reliance, vodafone
    Hi all, I am a Tata Docomo user in pune.The 1p/1sec that they provide is too good and also the 1sec pulse rate is more beneficial.I got the connection two weeks before but the network here sucks.. While speaking on phone the voice breaks continuosly and also walk when you talk doesn't work here.If you are standing at one place and speak then that works out sometimes.

And moreover 1p/1sec wont continue throughout. It is said that after 27000 seconds it is 2p/1sec which is 1.20 rs for a minute. Though i dint complete 27000 secs i am paying 2p/1sec now.

To enquire about this i called customer care. Looks like everyone are busy there with someother job. No body is there to answer me till today.Is this the way a service provider should serve his customer?
    Dear Ramesh,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We will resolve your problem as soon as possible. Please provide us your contact number and your exact location to check the issue.

I AM NELSON IRUTHAYASAMY FROM COIMBATORE, TAMILNADU. I BOUGHT AN DOKOMO SIM CARD[protected] BY 31/08/09, IN M/s, AAR BEE 3G TECHNOLOGY, KATTOOR OF COIMBATORE, TAMILNADU. I GAVE ALL THE DETAILS AND MONEY. BUT STILL THAT SIM NOT ACTIVATED. I SPOKE TO THAT EXECUTIVE BUT THERE IS NO PROPER RESPONCE.
    I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. GIVE ME A PROPER SOLUTION.

EXPECTING POSITIVE REPLY.

REGARDS,

NELSON IRUTHAYASAMY
    i have purchage a sim no. [protected]. i have taken plan of Rs 299 on that sim and want to activate 150 free std min offer but i think on my no. free local call and local sms offer facility has been activated from ur side. it can be u or ur agent mistake so that's why i m facing this problem and i m payinf for std calls otherwise i can use 150 std call offer. i don't want thais local calls benifit .so it's my humble request plz resolve my prob as soon as possible otherwise i can change my service provider. plz reply on my mail id

Tata DoCoMo / GSM Prepaid — THE REATAILER IS UNABLE TO ACTIVE THE SIM

THE RETAILER IS UNBALE TO ACTIVE THE SIM & ALSO THE REGIONAL OFFICE OF TATA COMMUNICATION...

Tata Docomo — outgoing has been banned

Respested Sir/ Madam,
      I am Diwakar kumar from trivandrum. I had taken a TATA Docomo GSM sim few days before and i...

Tata DoCoMo / GSM — Outgoing Calls Barred

This is to notify the higher authorities of Tata Docomo about the miscommunication of the staff members...

SIR,
      I HAD PURCHASED A INDICA VISTA CAR FROM PANDIT AUTO PUNE, (HIRA BAUG) ON DEC 2008 NAMED MUKESH PREMCHAND SHAH (MH 12 FF 974) I RECIEVED DAMAGED PARCTIAL TRAY WHICH WAS PROMISED TO BE REPLASED IN WRITTEN YET NOT CHANGED TILL DATE 26 JUNE 2009 7 MONTHS WHY DO U SELL VEHICLES WHOSE SPARES ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR MONTHS PL. DONT PROMOTE WRONG CARS.

2. I WON A MOBILE PHONE IN YOUR SCRATCH CARD SCHEME IN DEC YET NOT RECIEVED AFTER FOLLOW UP FOR A LONG TIME WITH DEALER SEVEREL TIMES.BUT NO RESPONSE OTHER THAN WHAT CAN WE DO IF NOT CAME FROM TATA. I THINK U'LL DID A FROD AND FOOLED US.

3. I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD RECIEVE A FREE TATA CARD MEMBERSHIP WHEN I PURCHASE A VISTA CAR. NOT RECIEVED.

4.I PURCHASED CAR IN DEC 08 I RECIEVED MY R.C BOOK REGISETERD IN JUNE 08 MONTH MANAF DATE NOV. WHAT KIND OF SYSTEM IS THIS BEFORE MANAF REGESTRTION.

5. FOR EVERY FREE SEVECING I NEED TO PURCHASE A AVERAGE IMPROVMENT LIQUID FOR WHAT SHOULD I.

Tata — TEFLON COATING NOT DONE IN FREE COUPONS.

DEAR ALL,

I PURCHASED TATA INDICA FROM CARGO MOTORS - AHMEDABAD- GUJARAT BEFORE 1 YEAR. AT THE TIME OF 1ST...

Tata — Yeshwantpur-Kochuveli Train

Train No 2257/2258 Yeswanthpur Kochuveli Train Schedule is absolutly wrong.

The day...

Respected sir/madam,
        I am using the 5 tata mobiles in my home. but i have not network in my home. this is not only my problem. this is all tata phone users problem in this area. so i hope you will understand my problem. and will set the router in this area. i am giving my address. you can check out network problem in this area. and if you will set the router in this area that is more beneficial for tata company. tata indicom users can be increased. so i hope you will do the action of my request.
        thanks and regards,

bhatwadi,
        kisan nagar no-3,
        thane.(w)
        pin-400604.
        I LIKE TATA DOCOMO OFFERS REGARDING TALK TIME OFFERS. BUT I AM VERY DISPOINTED ABOUT IT'S NETWORK. WHEN I ENTERED IN MY OFFICE CABIN IT'S NETWORK TOTALLY GONE. FROM LAST 05 MONTHS I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM. IN MY CABIN VODAFONE, BPL,AIRCELL,RELIANCE NETWORK WORKING, BUT DOCOMO AND SOME OTHER NETWORKS TOTALLY GONE. PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM. MY MOBILE NO [protected]
        I agree many time there is no network in my office building lift and on otherhand other network work fine
        I had a good hope on tata docomo. And hence i ported my sim from airtel to docomo. Because airtel had a high rate of calling charges. But now I realise what I have done is wrong. Whereever I go the network remains nill. I stay in Mangalore. Ranging from damaskatte ( an place ) upto mijar, moodbidri.. There's no network. Incase of an emergency, what am I suppose to do? Im seriously fed up of you tata docomo. Thanks a lot for proving me your poor service.

I had booked a train ticket from New Delhi to Tata Nagar in Oriss s Krnti (2820) on 20 june 2008 but train was late by 17...