Tata DoCoMo

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Andhra Pradesh

Gyan Peeth, Hardware Park, Plot No: 1 To 5, (Survey No: 1/1), Imarath Kancha, Raviryal Village, Maheshwaram Mandalam, Ranga Reddy Dist., Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500005

Tel: +91 84 1466 1010

Fax: +91 84 1466 3339

Gujarat

Tata Docomo, 4th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opp. MJ Liberary Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380006

Tel: +91 79 6655 8888

Fax: +91 90 3300 2273

Haryana

Himachal Pradesh

Karnataka

Tata Teleservices Ltd., Tata Docomo, A Block, 2nd Floor, Silicon Terraces, 30, Hosur Main Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095

Tel: +91 80 6668 0000

Fax: +91 90 3600 2273

Kerala

Tata Teleservices Limited, 5th Floor, SL Plaza, Palarivattom, Kochi - 682025

Tel: +91 48 4666 0500

Fax: +91 90 3700 2273

Kolkata

Tata Teleservices Ltd., PS Srijan Tech Park, DN-52, Sector-V, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700091

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Madhya Pradesh

Tata Teleservices Limited, Plot No 1, 2, 3 Kwality Globus, Permalli Wallace Compound Opp. RBI, Hoshangabad Road Bhopal - 462011

Tel: +91 75 5666 0609

Fax: +91 75 5666 0444

Tata Teleservices Maharastra Limited, D-26, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Sanpada, Thane Belapur Road, PO Turbhe, Navi Mumbai – 400613

Tel: +91 22 6661 5111

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Orissa

Module A&B, 4th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023

Tel: +91 67 4655 0200, +91 67 4655 0167

Fax: +91 67 4655 0248

Punjab

Rajasthan

Tata Teleservices Limited, The Guman-1, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1655 0101

Fax: +91 77 3700 2273

Tata Teleservices (Mah) Ltd, 3Rd Floor, The Metropole Building, Next To Inox, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001

Tel: +91 90 2901 2524

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Rowb

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Tamil Nadu

Tata Teleservices Limited, 13th Floor, Prince Info City-II, No. 283 & 284, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kandhanchavadi, Chennai - 600096

Tel: +91 44 6666 2000

Fax: +91 90 4300 2273

Uttar Pradesh

East Tata Docomo, 2md Floor, K's Trident, 10, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Tel: +91 52 2655 0003

Fax: +91 90 4400 2273

Uttar Pradesh

West Tata Teleservices Ltd., 501 Mangal Pandey Nagar, Main University Road, Meerut - 250001

Tel: +91 12 1654 0008

Fax: +91 12 1660 5502

Bihar & Jharkhand

Tata Docomo, Shyama Bhawan, Near Laxmi Nursing Home, West Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001

Tel: +91 65 7669 9716

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased this SIM card on 12.09.09 & within 3 hrs it got activated, But on 15.09.09 it disconnected. There is no out going calls even iam contact (121) customer care there is no response, so please hel me

our sim no:[protected] Thanking you sir,
yours claint,
K.Maheshnath Reddy
golla palli (V), marur(P),
Rathadu (M), Anantapur (DIST)
ANDHRAPRADESH (STATE)
our sim no:[protected]
I have purchased this SIM card on one month before, But on[protected] i have lose my simcard . Even iam contact (121) customer care there is no response, so please hel me

our sim no:[protected] Thanking you sir,
yours claint,
A.Pattabhi,
Tirupathi,
Chittur (DIST)
ANDHRAPRADESH (STATE)
our sim no:[protected]

Pkease disconnect my ringtone service.

MY MOILE NUMBER => [protected]

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS ==> [protected]

PLEASE DISCONNECT MY RINGTONE SERVICES. IMMEDIATELY THANK YOU.
PLEASE DISCONNECT MY RINGTONE SERVICES.

MY MOBILE NUMBER==> [protected]

I was really excited last evening when i brought a new Docomo prepaid sim card. But to my surprise since today morning when I came to work there is no network and there is no way I can reach people. Please take my sim back and give me a refund. It sucks big time, I wonder why am i carrying a cell phone when I can not make or receive calls on it. Such a waste. I had great expectations from Tata but this is a SHAME !! It is not even close to just meeting the basic expectations of a mobile SERVICE !!

DOCOMO Prepaid — about sim

my no is[protected]
    i used this no 1 time but when i use it 2nd time it showing startup phone without sim and if i use in another cellphone it showing pls sim insert

pls remove my problem
    regd: deepak

I am a resident of Kolhapur. I had purchased Tata Docomo sim card on 19th October,2009 and submitted all...

I'm getting fed up with tata docomo services.
      I bought my sim 2 months back in bangalore. I'm not getting incoming calls and sometimes even sms. When i give STD calls to reliance there is almost always some cross connection.
      Further, even the call to customer care gets disconnected due to poor network.

If nothing is done I will soon change to some other service provider.
      web: www.trademm.com
      MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com
      1)MOQ:1 pc. 2)payment: PAYPAL, Western Union, moneygram, T/T
      3)Welcome to visit our web site: www.trademm.com to choose any you want .
      4)our MSN : [protected]@hotmail.com
      We are a professional company offering various brands of the following products:
      1. sport shoes : Jordan, Nike, adidas, Puma, Gucci, LV, UGG, etc. including women shoes and kids shoes.
      2. T-Shirts : BBC T-Shirts, Bape T-Shirts, Armani T-Shirts, Polo T-Shirts, etc.
      3. Hoodies : Bape hoody, LRG hoody, AFF hoody, GGG hoody, ED hoody, etc.
      4. Jeans : Levis jeans, Gucci jeans, LRG jeans, Bape jeans, DG jeans, etc.
      5. Belts : PRADA belts, Gucci belts, DG belts, BOSS belts, LV belts, etc.
      6. Sunglasses : ED sunglasses, LA sunglasses, Gucci sunglasses, DG sunglasses, etc.
      7. Watches : DG watch, Chanel watch, Armani watch, etc.
      8. Others : Jackets, Handbags, Hats, Wallets, etc.
      web: www.trademm.com
      MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com
      Hi This Ajay,

I have bad experience with Tata Docomo.
      1> Pathetic Network
      2> Always it will say not reachable/switched off.
      3> They should not launch the Tata docomo without having good towers.
      4> Customer support is pathetic.
      5> I had very good experience with Tata Indicom postpaid. I thought it will be same experience but is pathetic.

I made an application for Tata Docomo postpaid connection on Wednesday, October 14th morning. The dealer told me that there would be a verification at my residence address the next day and immediately after that, my connection will be activated. I’m still waiting for the verification.

Secondly, the MRP printed on the sim card pack is Rs.35/-, but the dealer charged my Rs. 650/- (500 for security deposit and 150 for sim card). He is not ready to give me the bill also. All my visits to him have been of no use, that is why, I visited 3 Tata Indicom galleries and have made numerous calls to the customer care, but no one has an answer to my issue. All they say is visit your dealer to solve your problem.

What kind of customer service is this? The dealer's name and address is given below.

Retailer Name:- Tata Indicom True Value Shoppe
        Ms Pravina Sawardekar / Mr Anand,Mr Bhagvan
        Retailer Address:- Opp Building No 8, Nr Khamkar Masala,Tagore Nagar, Ramhazare Marg, Station Rd, Vikhroli E, Mumbai – 400083
        Retailer Contact Number:- +[protected], 25744520, [protected], [protected]
        I recently bought the new TATA DOCOMO sim.but with in 2 days my number is not activated
        my number is [protected]
        in the morning I received an sms on my docomo that we can recharge docomo online
        without any extra fees or payment gateway. yaa its true www.babuchak.com is
        marvellous. It also provides daily prizes to be won worth Rs.30, 000 daily just
        to recharge our mobiles.

we want such sites like www.babuchak.com

& it also has a very good scheme to win mobile phones at rs.10 only.

Now in the market there are 2 players to recharge tata-docomo online

1. www.babuchak.com (Free of cost)

2. www.ezrecharge.in (takes Rs.6 for recharging Rs.100 & takes Rs.18 extra if you recharge your cell in night)

I think www.babuchak.com is the right choice without any extra fees & it also has a 24hrs call-center
        I bought the SIM from nearby Store on 26th Jan Morning, and gave all documents and necessary information. The SIM is not yet activated, I have asked the store guy several times and he doesn`t have any idea at all which is really annoying. This is the first time I am trying Tata DoCoMo Sim and completly annoyed with the response. Could you please take care of this request. I needed the SIM on Very Urgent Basis.

Today 19.10.2009 afternoon i was trying to call on one std number which was not getting connected through tata docomo number was getting connected through my vodaphone number. so i called up the customer care of tata docomo in the afternoon 12.35 the customer care associate said hello this is - sunil and how can i help you then on wards instead o[censored]nderstanding the problem he started proceeding the call towards the service request i said him dont u want to know the problem then he didnt even specified me the problem but used very rash language which was pretty annoying for a customer who is calling to the customer care for a resolution of a problem. That after i urged him to handover the phone to his senior or the floor supervisor or manager... which he refused to do and disconnected the call. then i again dialed the customer care number after a long ivr sustem my call got connected then a lady on a phone saying her name Shashi also asked the same thing and i informed her about the incident and the problem at the same time then 1st she asked me the problem which i told her properly ... then i asked for a service request number which she didn't gave me and the phone got disconnected again.
          then again i gave a call to the customer at around12.55 then one more person picked up a call called aamir who also showed as if he cannot hear me and disconnected the call.,.
          As looking at the above incident i found that the customer care in the prepaid number call centers are having no quality staff with no professional knowledge and the way they talk to the customers is like they are the owner of tata docomo company. I request to the consumer forum to take necessary actions agains such things which is really unexpected from the big company like tata.

Sir,I recently brought a tatadocomo sim card .Which got blocked by mistake while going through security settings.Now it is...

I am a govt. officer in central excise & customs and i took a new prepaid mobile connection of tata docomo and submitted the proof of identity and address. for proof of address i submitted the letter from a gazetted officer in the tata docomo outlet on 17/09/2009. now on 15/10/2009 they closed the connection without giving the intimation of closure of connection.
            on talking to customer care they do not give a clear reply.
            as they are not paying heed in this account i submit the complaint in this regard

My name is Gopu. I took a prepaid TATA DOCOMO number([protected])(SIM No.[protected]). Obviously we need to provide proof to take a number. But my number got disconnected after some three weeks. i contacted customer care and on their request, I submited the proof once again. But no actions done.So I contacted Nodal as well as appellate officer. But the fun is same person Mr.Pavan took the call and acted in a very irresponsive way. After a long altercation, He released my number for a day and asked to submit the proof once again. I did it.But with in a week my SIM got deregistered. When I contacted the appellate officer, The same person attended the call and adviced me in a very casual way to forget the number and go for a new number paying for it. They thought it to be a matter of Rs.100. But for me, Its my business, my clients I lost. Even I contacted the T.Nagar head office regarding this. But of no use. I think, writing here would do some good to other consumers. Also Some decent actions expected if any Senior officials of DOCOMO sees this complaint.
              My name is Priya Reshma. I took a prepaid TATA DOCOMO number([protected])(SIM No.[protected]). Obviously we have provided all necessary proof for this connection. But my number got disconnected after 2 weeks. I contacted customer care and on their request, I have checked with retailer, as per reatiler Tata Docomo has taken the all the submitted proof as retailer has acknowledge for the same.
              I have called Tata Docomo customer care several times for 1 week, but no actions done even after calling Tata Docomo.I contacted Nodal as well as appellate officer took the call so casually and tell only 'I am sorry'...seems like they dont have job to do other then only telling sorry.They act very irresponsive way. After a long altercation, He again asked to check with retailer. These people make customer mad...cheep rate Tata Docomo product comes with worst quality, Now I understand it!
              They thought it to be a matter of Rs.100. But for me, Its my business, my clients I lost. I think, writing here would do some good to other consumers not to go for Tata Docomo with such worst customer service and which give only mental torture to customers. Also Some decent actions expected if any Senior officials of DOCOMO sees this complaint.
              I am having similar complaint.I am sick of tata DOCOMO services.Can someone tell tata docomo noida office no. please help.

vnodbhatt
              [protected]@yahoo.com

Tata Docomo — outgoing barred [Resolved]

my out going has been barred from about 12 days.i submitted all the proofs again.but connection is not given yet. mobile number...
                i have purchased a tadocomo sim in last month at 11 sep.2009 for he cast of 350Rs. Retailer told me that you will...
                Dear Sirs,
                I am a resident of Naigaon(west),Vasai, a suburb of Mumbai. I recently purchased a Tata Docomo sim card...

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                From: Arbind Upadhyay
                Sent: Mon 10/12/2009 11:16 PM
                To: lisiten.[protected]@tatadocomo.com; nodal.[protected]@tatadocomo.com
                Subject: Complaint for Disgusting service and Fraud

Dear Team ,
                Still My Outgoing call not activited.Today I was forced to deposited 500Rs in TATA Outlet at Prateek Nagar Vishrantwadi Pune against bachelor charges, inspite of being MARRIED.

No help received from customer support center or from nodal officers desk in spite of repeated complaints.

As per Customer care Executive My CV was negative ,he told that please submitted 500 Rs. I will do that But still my Outgoing not working.

Following are the names of people interacted at customer care center:
                Abdul
                Rashmi
                Raj
                Mahesh
                Swapna

How did you came to know that I'm unmarried..???

What is the procedure, which helped you to conclude on negative credit verification??

No one visited my house for any verification nor I received any call for verification.

As per Nodal executive Sapana today at 1830 hrs - 2130 hrs someone executive was supposed to visit my home and my number was to be made functional.

BUT all false promises came true and no one turned up , my number is still barred.

Customer care center refused to register complaint.

Arbind Upadhyay
                Tata Communications Ltd

I using tata docomo no [protected] I lost my sim card so I called to customer care to buy duplicate sim .they asked which area belongs u I said ayanavaram,ch-23,tamil nadu and they said go to suresh travels and mobile connect ,ayanavaram,ch-23 ct no-[protected] and give your proof and passport size photograph. I went to suresh travels and mobile connect and submit my proof on sep 22 09 and I paid rs100 for duplicate sim and they said you will receive your sim in three working days I went after three days and asked about my sim card .They said that your sim not came so you come tommorow . I called up that shop afer two to three days they again replied your sim not came and they gave that shop distributor i.e your docomo distributor or executive karthick contact no-[protected]. I called that person and asked about my sim he said that I met up with an bike accident so lost your proof and photograph he told that you again give your photograph and proof. I will give your sim card with in two days .After two days I contacted person karthick he told I was went to native place simply he telling some resons . still now I didn’t get my duplicate sim card .
                  Naesh.s
                  i have purchased your tatadocomo sim in last month at 11 oct.for ruppes of 350
                  but your retailar is bad purson, he do not activating my no as well racharging it means he is not sending activatinon message to company, now i am out of station,
                  that why i can't approch him, and he is not receiving my call also so i am requesting to you sir please please you do somthing for me below i am giving retailar's detail and my no.also. my no is-[protected].my alternative mob no. is [protected].
                  i am waiting your reply...thank you sir

retailar name:
                  TAl-Bhusawal,
                  Dist-jalgaon,
                  state of maharashtra,
                  mob no.[protected]

I purchased a Tata DoCoMo postpaid connection early in the month of October 2009, on 4th Oct I realized my outgoing service I barred immediately I called up customer care and got a reply stating its due to negative address verification, I informed the executive that no one from verification department has turned up to my residence for verification, he said I have to continue with barred outgoing service till 7th October as re verification is scheduled on 7th.
                    On 6th October, even my incoming service is barred, when I called up customer care to clarify the reason of suspension, they informed that my address verification is still negative.
                    Now here is the best of my issue which was supposed to be identified by DoCoMo not by me.
                    Every time we call Tata DoCoMo customer as an existing customer we have to provide our residential address to the executive for security purpose.
                    When I called up customer care I was also asked for my billing address and I provided my residence address and we continued our conversation on the issue I am facing.
                    On 6th while conversation I asked the executive, to which address they have send their representative for address verification? And he provided my old address where I was residing 4 years back.
                    My next question was, I have provided you my billing address for verification then why your representative had been to my old address?
                    And guess what the reply was???????
                    “May I have your billing address?”
                    I also asked for escalation contact...but this time the reply was……………..
                    Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Hats off to you guys for this exceptional customer support!!!!!
                    Dear Abhishek Dwivedi,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We require your contact number to check the issue.

You can contact me after 15:30 from monday to friday @ [protected] and any time on Saturday and Sunday.

I would like to know why these bills are coming to me where the service is already deactivated by you as you couldn't fix the speed problem from day 1 of this connection and also didn't return the deposit. How is it that you can do such an activity of charging the customer after promising that the bill will not be generated if the issue is not fixed in 10 days. If you have doubts then check the data packages downloaded or used under this account. If you donot stop this bill generation then I will have to take legal action against you. Please refer the Service requests which are logged in your system.

If you confirm the network problem is fixed in my area and you have all your boosters installed then as a good service provider stick with your words and cancel all the bills generated for no reason and let me know the device is active. I will have no issues to pay you the bill if the service provided is as per the specifications.

Let me know if you need the earlier communications and I can forward the same. I have also tried reaching the customer service and the customer service manager but of no help.

Jiten
                    This is for TATADOCOMO 3G Service.
                    TOTALLY AGREE.
                    TataDocomo GSM Customer Care sucks big time.
                    Pathetic service.
                    MY outgoing is barred inspite of paying the bills on time and Submitting the previous operator bill directly at The DOCOMO OUtlet.
                    THe height of service at DOCOMO Outlet is a complete mockery.
                    Inspit of my request to the DOCOMO Rep to acknowledge the receipt of previous operator receipt, he said it is not required as my connection then was not barred. He would act if its getting blocked in case. WHat a joke.
                    Customer care says "They cannot help".
                    I Have requested them atleast to suspend the connection, I wonder if they understand English.

My outgoing calls is not going due to call baring service.I have gone to Galary of Tata Indicom of
                      Dombivali(W) office. But they fail to solve it. I have also submitted the Driving Licence Xerox but still
                      it is not solved.My Mobile No. is [protected]. I have also given the complaint to the customer care
                      service . They give the complaint id which is NWK09189194. They also tell me to solve this problem
                      but also they failed.

So i request you to please solved this immediately.

Thanks and Regards,
                      Shiv Shankar Choudhary
                      Mob:- [protected]
                      Dombivali(W)

Tata Docomo GSM Sim — network problem

dear sir ,
                      i have a networking problem before long time .And many time i did consult with customer care but they did not solveout my problem and its a only one way to contact with my parents .I m from other state & communication is nessasary with my family & now i can face network so many long time.i hope you understand my problem & u will be solve my problem .Me & my family ,friends are tata user because we belive in tata telecom service.

my no.[protected]

owner name - mahendar
                      singh panwar

I bought a new docomo sim and the trust me its just waste of money. There is no outgoing calls...

Tata Docomo — PUK2 required [Resolved]

i have tata docomo card..
                        my PIN2 is blocked and it is asking me for PUK2 code..
                        customer care are unable to...

I've brought a connection from TATA Docomo pune bearing mobile number [protected] in the 1st week of september, my mobile was activated and was suspended subsequently on 13th sept due to negative verification. The verifier spoke to my relative at home and made a decision, I was ok with it since mistakes to happen, after re verification my mobile was activated again on 14th of september and on 1st of october my mobile was disconnected again without intimation ( No calls from service provider or SMSs) I was annoyed and spoke to customer care who said its due to negative verification. What i fail to understand why the same reason after 25 days? Is there any procedure followed? the customer care executives are helpless, they dont have a manager to speak to, the sales executive ( Sachin Khirsagar) doesnot pick up the phone. I've discontinued my previous number and informed all my friends, familiy members and professionals regarding change of number and now I dont have another number. TATA DOCOMO has ruined my life. I was supposed to receive a JOB offer for a reputed firm on 1st of october, the package was decided at 8 Lakhs p.a. my mobile is disconneted and there is no incoming aswell. I've helpless and got nowhere to go. I want a compensation for the distress. My BP shotup and i am shouting above my throat and asking them to activate my mobile, they seem to be enjoying my complaints and not working on it.
                        Dear Umashankar,

We have escalated your complaint. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

my tata docomo connection was disconnected due to my mistake in verification.am asking to vreify my documents and activate my mobile.disconnection date 1512010

I came to know that docomo is not compatible only for Nokia 1100,3310,3315.

So, I...