Tata Motors

Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Tata Motors related photos (607)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Tata Motors Photos

Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

I am very sorry to complain about well reputed company(Tata Motors) who has choosen a worthless dealer (Manipal Auto.) for...

Dear sir
Our builder is in prrogress of forming the housing society, in which we have following concerns
Our society is having total 10 Nos of buildings out of 3 buildings are not facilitate with amenities like Club house / Lift etc. These 3 buildings is having different entrance gate but common with society. There is common water management system for society ( all 10 buildings) .
Looking after future conflictions we are thinking to separate their entity by forming two different societies within same campus ( One socity of 3 buildings & other one of 7 buildings) . As per builder it is not possible due to legal obligations.

Pl guide in this

Nitin
Aug 13, 2020

The front glass of my car no.GJ-5-CH-1960 was broken and car was given to authorised service provider of company Dhruvanam...

I applied a credit card to your bank 6 month ago, but till date we have not received any card. we...

I have purchased a Tata Indica DLS Car bearing Regn. No DL-7C -E-9175 from M/s. Nawab Motors, Noida (UP) on 24th July 2007. This Car always serviced timely by M/s. A-One Motors, A-19, Mohan Co -oprative Industries, Mathura Road, New Delhi-110044 . Since last two month I went three times to agency for rectification of fault (Fuel Pump, Eengine Missing and no proper pick up), but agency could not rectify the fault after held up the vehicle more than ten day in workshop.

Please look into the matter and do the needful.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

(SUSAN JOSE)
    B-1/4 Triveni Apartment
    Vasundhra Enclave
    Delhi-110096
    Mob.[protected]
    Hi Thanks,
    I really appreciate communication from Tata Motors after long waiting follow-ups of more then 6 month. Really great customer services ?.

Coming to my compliant and issue, I am not interested to rectify or do research on my vehicle as I paid full cash to get new and well working vehicle not for rectified vehicle or manufacturing defective model.

I will ask Tata Motors if they are concerns with customers and there practices. Tata motors will reimburse my entire cost with rate of interest which I already paid to bank (Tata finance). And provide me brand new vehicle with out single defect.

I am not interested to send my vehicle again and again to services center and burn my time and fuel which I did lots of time. For information ask for vehicle report from fortune.

I want to intimate and waiting for proper approach from Tata motors, if it doesn’t happen I will choose very appraisable way to go to Consumer court and New Media will help lots of customer to keep away from Tata brand and services.

Sorry to say you I am asking for my money value not some thing in bonus or in free.

sir

im holdingan account in your bank branch jamshedpur personal banking

while i was withdrawing...

Dear Sir

We are totally disappointed with the behaviour of Tata Motors Service Center employees at Piragarhi Service Station names: Mr.Jaspal and Mr.Lalit.

We had got the servicing of our Tata Safari(Top Model) just 15days back and now we received a problem in the A/C as it was not cooling atall(immediately after the servicing and Car was not Cleaned or Washed) and Lights of the car as they automatically switched off at the time High Beam or dipper. We had complaint about the servicing at the time of the feedback call also.

Now, when we called these guys and told the complaint, they took the car from our place but denied to deliver the same. Being, an employed person I dont have that much time to go and collect my car as 15days back i did the same and I have other works to do, I cannot waste my time everytime going to TATA MOTORS.

This is my 2nd Safari, the 1 st one i had sold just 2 months back, and got this one. Being such a customer and receiving these problems, I demand strict action to be taken by TATA against such people who are spoiling the Brand of such a company whom I have always respected.

Ankur Ailawadi

To, Date- 20thAug’2008
        M/s. Sarala Automobiles,
        Rourkela.

Sub: - Problem related to fuel pump assembly of bus no. – JH – 01Q – 1500.
        Ref: - My previous various complain letters and e-mails in this regard.
        Your e-mail in this regard and letter of TATA Motors, B B Bhadale, Officer - Customer Assistance Centre, Tata Motors Ltd. LBS Marg, Wagle Estate, Thane (w) and letter to ASO, TML, BBSR along with my e-mail of 16thAug’08

Last time you people directed me to bring the vehicle at your workshop for necessary check up, road trail, average test and necessary action for the rectification of my complain. You had proposed to send the FIP for rectification to Kailash Diesel, Cuttack and you have also intimated the same to ASO, TML, BBSR. Again you had sent a letter to me to bring the vehicle to your workshop for necessary check up and road trial AND personally assured me that you have sent a demand letter to the concerning department of TML for replacement with new FIP.
        Because M/s Golden Diesels could not rectified the problem which could be seen clearly from their Job cards nos.- E-74495 and E-77397. Which is clearly showing that they could not cured the problem and the FIP had been fitted at your workshop with this assurance that this will be replaced as soon as possible. That time this was fitted by your mechanic with full advanced tuning adjustments because it was not working properly as normal stage and fuel pump stopped working randomly with emitting high quantity o[censored]nburned white smoke. Thereafter I had visited so many times at your office of the workshop regarding taking information for replacement of new FIP but always it was assured me by your office staff that as soon as new FIP will be sanctioned by TML we will inform you by e-mail or by post on my postal address at Rourkela.
        That on 17th Aug’08 I once again bring the vehicle at your workshop for checkup the same problem and complain of excess over heating, now again you send the FIP for repairing to M/s Golden Diesels, after inspection the FIP now they are demanding estimated money Rs.6, 500/- from me before touching FIP for further repairing process.
        I am not in possessions to spend Rs 6, 500/- towards repairing cost of FIP.
        AND at last it is again still request that please look into the matter and manage to resolve my ongoing issue in your workshop. Taking these things into the consideration and request you people to discuss the issue with TATA MOTORS and solve my ongoing problem.
        Thanking you,
        Yours truly,

Dinesh Mehta. Mail I/D- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        Copy forward – consumer complaint.in regarding TATA MOTORS.
        dear sir

i m som dutt sharma u finance a vhicle no dl1l-g-1505 co. no - 876954 sirji m bhut musibat me hu gaadi phle akcident fir mujko parmit fitnes or denting penting me psa lgana pda meri mali halat abhi bhut khrab h markit me mera kuch psa h joki mujko nhi mil pa rha h gaadi ka loan mature hochuka h par m apko pura psa nhi depya pls aap muko 1 saal ki or kiste bna de apki ati kirpya hogi m apko apka psa ek saal me biyaj smet deduga is gaadi ke alawa mere pass kmaai ka koi or shadhan nhi h tata motors se mere pass ek phone aaya tha ki apki gaadi repo kar li jaegi sirji isbaat ko 2 mhine hogae h jabse mujko gaadi chlane me darlagne lga isliye 2 mhino se gaadi mere ghar par hi khadi h jiski wjah se kuch kmai nhi hopa rhi h sirji mojko gaadi chlane ki ijajat dedo pls mto jada phda likha nhi hu par pls sirji mere teen bche h unki pdahi likhai bhi jroori h agar apki mhrwani hogi to m unko shise paal pauga aap malik log ho ap sab kar sakte ho pls help me

pls sirji meri baat par gour karna daan bhi to ap karte hiho ek greeb bhraman smajkar mujpar bhi ahsaan kardo pls sirji mujko ek saal ka time or dedo 12 kisto me apna sara psa intersted ke saath lelo .THANKU

ur fathifully
        somdutt sharma
        M.NO. [protected]
        We R menufecture and Export all tractor body parts so u have requre so send mail or call

our Website: www.ajvamotors.com

I purchase one tata indica v2 diesel car on 15.2.2006, registration no.is TN-21-H-4972, i am paying EMI regularly without any penalty. but the tata motors send the legal notice for HP-agreement, they stated that penalty amount of Rs.18745/-(approx). but i have issued blank cheque leaf and also cheque issued for the amount of Rs.237440/-.My bank a/c also reflecting surplus fund, in that case tata motors issued a legal notice for me. this is very stress on my health. further 4 wheeler supplied to me is also causing problem by consuming more oil and non-working of alternator the battery is run down right from the begining of the day purchased, which is another stress for me.so, i am feel very bad about tata motors.

Sub: 1. Poor PDI of the cars to be delivered to the customer.
            2. Time consuming exercise to get the car in order.

Ref: New INDICA Turbo-TLC with chasis number
            RZP45997 purchased on 30.06.08 in the name of
            Dr. Promila Kishor

This is to bring to your kind attention the poor performance of the service staff at your workshop where the cars go for PDI .We had purchased the above-mentioned Car on 30.06.08. Magma Shrachi financed the car and we made the balance payment on the 30.06.08. The tank of the car was got filled with 5 ltr of diesel by the concerned authority of your showroom. Next morning (1.07.08) we started the car and following observations were made:

1. The sound of the engine was much more and different from the order two
            Turbo Indica we own in the family. There were uneasy noises at regular
            interval.
            2. The carpet of the navigator seat was very wet. The AC pipe was found to be
            defective and the AC water was coming inside. A pool of water had collected
            on the carpet.
            3. The alignment of the wheels was not done.
            4. The Defogger equipment was not working.

The car was taken to the showroom and these complaints were brought into the notice of the sale staff over there. We were assured that these complaints would be addressed and the car would be delivered to us on next day that is 04.07.08 at our residence. We called on 8th and were told that it would be sent in an hour. The time elapsed and we went to take the car and we found the carpet as wet as we had left it few days back. There was no proper response to it and no one knew whether all the problems were addressed or not. We left the car with instruction to inform us when it was ready to be delivered. We received a call on 11th July informing us that the car is ready. We asked the concerned authority to send the car at our residence. The keys were handed to the staff at my hospital.

The engine of the car was put on and the sound was terrible and worse than before. Next
            Morning though it subsided but not to the level as Turbo Indica should have. The carpet was still very wet. This irritated me and further inspections were not made.

Sir, it’s been many days that the so called NEW CAR with very less noisy TURBO engine of TATA has not been able to be properly delivered to the customer by your dealership. There are nagging problems and noises at regular interval that may need adjustments.

We had left the car at your showroom with 47 km reading and it was 181 km with half tank empty at the time of delivery at our place on 11.07.08 at 8 p.m WHO WILL PAY FOR THE FUEL CONSUMPTION TILL IT IS FREE OF PROBLEMS. WHO WILL PAY THE INTEREST THAT I AM PAYING WHICH STARTS FROM THE DAY OF PURCHASE FOR ME.

Sir, we regret of severing our relations with Society Motors from where we had been purchasing TATA cars for the last 5 years. We regret our decision to purchase the car from your dealership, which was only to keep the honour of words of our family member who had initiated the discussion regarding the purchase of car from you. We were promised discounts of Rs 43000/- which was not depending on the issue of Finance and Insurance. We were offered discounts worth Rs 36000/- as we were misled about the prices of accessories and that too were faulty and are of no use now. We were not even given warranty card for the stereo, which was found out of order when the cars came to us on 11.07.08 from your showroom. We gave a Cheque of Rs 95301/- including Rs 21280/- on account of RTO expenses and Rs. 3450/- for EWP. We received a receipt of Rs.18880/- from RTO instead of Rs 21280/- We have still not received the Invoice and the EWP booklet that should have been made available to us on 30.06.08.

Today the car did not start. We telephoned the sales executive about the problem. We received a call from your Rooma Workshop to inquire about the problem. We told them about it and the answer we received was “So what if you have purchased a new Car and the new car also gives many problems.”

We have never faced such a mental agony on purchase of new car. It has been painfull experience with your company. Your company has made us a fool.

We should be delivered a new car with same model and colour specification in lieu of the car already delivered to us. We do not want any accessories to be fitted from your company as we have lost the trust. We need a refund order in cheque of the amount equal to the value of the discounts that have been given to us in form of accessories.

We should not be forced to bring this issue with the TATA MOTORS and consumer court.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Promila Kishor

tata motors indica dlg turbo — excess payment taken by dealer

I procure a car INDICA DLG TURBO from YASH MOTORS BHILWARA (RAjasthan) on 11/2/2008.
            Actual amount taken is Rs 388800 & bill was Rs374050 + rs.350 towards temporary registration.remaining 14400 rs 4400 towards extended warranty
            5000 disciunt given in the form of accesorries
            5000 loyalty bonus which is to be given back by cheque(as told by dealer sales executive) but still after 2 yrs, complaining & contacting several times to dealer sales executive & now to GM I could not get my money back &extended warranty certificate also.Also i want to mention that when checked at dealers accounts there is no record of 14400Rs While i was having receipt of total money deposited. I want my Rs 5000 back

i travel daily from rajpura(patiala) to ludhiana .all daily passanger suffer many problems related to railway compartments .the train bording from ambala cant to amritsar that train no is 1ul passanger train .this train is to short with lesser compartment or no toilet facility specialy for senior citizen.or old persons who can't tolerate with uirenail problem .or this train is so short or daily passaner are more and no seat facilty provided for all person.past this train boarding from ambala cant to ludhiana but at present this is gone to amaritsar with same passanger capacty.so please forwad my complaint to railway minister .how we tolerate that problem

hi,

i am using Indica DLG from Mar 2005, from six months onwards after purchase problems started and the service guys at Concorde, Manipal and Prerana where looting money and the problems never got fixed.

Significant among these were mounting bolt not tightened properly and they were not able to identify, Oil leak from stearing oil tank - concorde, decarbonising done and fuel pump got damaged - Manipal, replacements for 4 heater plugs (did not give back what was replaced also) for a problem of fuel pump.

i nowadays advice people to stay away from tata motors
                Dear Ratan;

My name is Amol Goswami from Delhi and I am the owner of TATA Indica DLS from past one year. I have a complaint regarding the service I am getting from PAWA Motors, Delhi. I have purchased TATA INDICA V2 on April 30 year 2007 from PAWA Motors – Delhi; India. Regarding the vehicle, I really appreciate its performance but unfortunately the service which I am getting from PAWA Motors is very bad for the periodical services for my vehicle. I myself take my vehicle number DL8C M 4262 in August 2008 for doing the 20, 000 km services, I have gone for all the treatments which were asked to me to increase the life of my car by General Manager and Service Manager & “I spent good amount in service. I have spent amount of Rs: 4, 500/ - cash.”

I have registered following complaints/ Problems in my CAR

- Problem in overtaking car on Highway: I have to switch off my AC if I want to overtake any vehicle on Highway.
                - Average is not too good.
                - RPM meter once AC is on automatically comes at 1000 RPM but earlier it was set on 950 PRM
                - Car is twice failed in pollution checking
                - Brakes are not up to mark/ good for city but not for highway
                - Complete service to be done and check all the problems
                - Viper blades are not properly working once heavy rain occurs

The service engineer told me that all these complaints will be taken care under service and we will deliver you the vehicle till 4:00 PM; I asked him to drop me till auto stand if any car is going out. He asked me to wait but after two hours he come to me and said that it’s already 11:30 there is no vehicle going you stay here and take the vehicle as it will be delivered to you after post lunch. He also ordered me that if I want to go home I can but they will not drop me and I have to travel at least 5 KMS by my own as there are no auto/ bus service nearby; but I decided to stay there. I feel very embarrass and decided to stay for 3-4 hours rather than going out from there.

By the meanwhile I started reading vouchers and leaflets which ere kept on reception and cash counter. I come to know that BARDHAL is having a contract with TATA Motors and if any person is using all its treatment then on 20, 000 of his service or on 4th service his car will get certificate from AUTHORISED service station for all the treatment which will help in extended warranty. When I asked your service manager to provide me that certificate he updated me that he is unaware of this and will confirm first and provide me the same by EOD once I will take my vehicle back.

At 3:30 PM my service engineer come back to me and update me that he won’t be able to deliver me my vehicle on time because it’s the vehicle has to go for test ride and washing. I will get my car delayed, how much? He was not having any answer against it. At 5:00 PM my car went for test ride and come back in one minute; in front of me engineer said that all the spares are working in good condition and he has taken good/ long round of 2 KMS in it. He was lieying in front off me. At 5:30 my car went for washing. Till then I understood that there was no service quality I went with my car till washing area. I was shocked to see that the person who was washing the car hasn’t cleaned the car properly. When I complaint to my service engineer he updated me that I am not authorized to go into service station and I should wait for the delivery of my car and do not disturb the people while they are in work. I was stunned to listen this answer from my service engineer in front of General Manager “PAWA Motors”.

Then and there I complained to your General Manager and very coolly he updated me that “he is making salary of his employees and if I will again disturb him then we would make any mistake and I would be responsible for it; its better that I can wait in waiting lounged and drink hot coffee. He also updated me that we have the relation of 4.0 yrs as I have taken extended warrantee so we have to live properly” or else it will be bad for our future relations.”

I got my car back at 7:30 PM and it was my wife birthday that day. I come to know that the dickey and left gate has scratches; when I asked my service manager for these scratches he started fighting with me that these scratches are earlier on doors and I am now blaming to them. I come to know that nothing is going to be happened. Neither the GM nor any other person is going to listen me and if these people got together they will start being me. I was feeling very unsecured. I also singed the document with “service done not satisfactory” I was not provided any certificate by GM – PAWA motors even when I demanded for it.

When I was driving back to home I come to know that there are still following complaints left in my CAR. These are as follow:

- Average is still not good.
                - Car is again failed in pollution checking
                - Brakes are not up to mark
                - Viper blades are not properly working once heavy rain occurs

It simply means that they all have harass me & not look into my service area/ complaints; they have only changed the oils; make my meter move to upper side and delivered me the vehicle at 6:00 or 6:30 I don’t remember the exact time in spite of the commitment of 4:00 PM

I also complained the same to your toll free number[protected]; but the lady who picked up the call didn’t listed my complaint and asked me to take my vehicle back to that hell service station.

Now Mr. TATA you answer my quarry? Is this the service you provide to your customers? I am also using a Maruti CAR and my brother using Maruti Desire which I get decent services from those people but the TATA persons responds very very bad. And what I suggest you must cancel there license or change the staff because at the end I don’t know the dealer I know RATAN TATA/ I know TATA company and I am very upset. It was the worst experience of my life and this experience has make totally negative.

I know that you are the highest authority; I have tried to make show you the real picture now its up to you if you find ok then take proper action against faulty people and give me appropriate answer.
                I have one 1613tc truck. two days ago I found water in the mobil chamber. I changed the gasket(Telco) and Mobil(Castrol). But to my misfortune the next day the same thing happened. Please advice.

Fake Call Letter

They are being Submitted the Security Deposit amount Of 9700 which Refundable.

Dear Sirs,
                  I am Vaneet Taneja owner of TATA SAFARI Car HR-38-K-4700. On 2nd June 2008 i faced a problem in my car of Center Locking & some oil pressure light indicator problem which was continiousily bliking. So that i sent my car to Tayal Motors India Private Limtied, Faridabad wide Job Card No. JC-Tayal-FR[protected] dated 02/06/2008. During Service Tayal Motors change various parts & raised a Bill of Rs.3, 916/- wided Invoice No. Tayal-FR[protected] dated 04/06/2008. At the time of delivery of my car on 4th june 2008 the service advisor Mr. Feeroz alam tell to us that all chek-ups are done & there nothing pending in any kind of problem in my car. Next Day on 5th June 2008 when i am driving my car in faridabad, there are some smoke came out from bonnet and i am again sent my car to Tayal Motors wide Job Card No. JC-Tayal-FR[protected] dated 5-6-2008. During This one day period i drive my car only for 71 Kms. At the time of handing over the car to Mr. Feeroz Alam tells to us there are some problem in Hous Pipe. On 7th of june 2008 Mr. Alam Called to us that your car is ready & your bill is Rs.450/- . When my person (Mr. Manoj Sharma) goes for the delivery, it dosen't even Start. They Kept the Car again for one to check. Next day we call for the status than Mr. Feeroz Alam asked that the "engine karna padega" & it will cost about 30000/-. We were shocked & after few arguments they asked for 50% of the expenses. Then Manager Mr. Vinay Srivastava called me at my mobile and convience me to bear 50% of expenses. I was not having any other option, so i got agree. But after such a long period today they are asking to us that "Car ka Head Bhi Kharab Ho Gaya Hai". I am compeletly shocked. These people are playing with car engine, because i handed over my car in very good running condition. After getting frustreted i tried to contact the senior persons of Tayal Motors but nobody responding me & when i am enquire about Mr. Vinay Srivastav, they told me that he is on long leave. After that i tried to contact from you website but even there you customer care link is not working. Then i go to your toll free number [protected] and talk to Ms. Neha at 1:20 p.m. She ask to call back after 15 minutes. But after waiting for 2 hours i call her back, then she again ask me to call after 15 minutes, but after insisting she gave me complaint referance number [protected]. She assures me that she call back to me with in half an hour, but now at time 5:10 p.m. i have not received any call from her or any other person.

Please do the needful and make justice with me & my car.
                  Waiting for your early response.
                  Vaneet Taneja
                  Mobile : + 91 [protected]; + 91 [protected]
                  email : [protected]@gmail.com
                  my complend for swan moter pvt ltd sonepat regarding- tata safari engine problem and chak enjin problem dicor hr -10 -6789

umesh kumar
                  my complend for swan moter pvt ltd sonepat regarding- tata safari engine problem dicor hr -10 -6789

umesh kumar

I am a proud owner of Tata Indica Car since year 2000.
                    Since being in Army I was on transferable job, thus my car CH-03 A 8323 has seen various Authorised workshops in cities like chennai, chandigarh, dehradun, OOty, coimbatore and Delhi.
                    Unfortunately its Delhi where I have seen totally unethical way of handeling customer and fleasing money out of their pockets.
                    This complaint is against Auto Links Enterprises (I) Ltd Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Vasant Kunj New Delhi 110070 wherein my car is going in and out for a complaint of overheating.
                    First time its bottle and Ac Pump was replaced, second time entire pipe line was changed and third time radiator fan still the problem exsisit.
                    When I call within 24h they responded saying you come we will open a job card, I said why shall I pay more now you need to come and take the car as I was out of station and my wife refuse to touch her car since it is bothering her on daily basis.
                    My car is standing and we are not using but Autolink business is flureshing.
                    Request to take an action.
                    A brand new Indigo CS LS Dicor car was booked by me on 31-05-08 with MILES MOTORS BARODA. I took test drive of same car which was booked for me & few snags were found which was confirmed to concern personals. I was told to pay full amount on 02-06-08 and was told that car will be for delivery on the same day at 6 pm. I went to MILES MOTORS at 12:30 pm today & inquired about all pending snags for which i was told by W/SHOP supervisor that all DICOR car's have the same issue & we cannot do more. I talk to MD of MILES MOTORS and he assured me that my every concern will be taken care & car will be up to your satisfaction. At 6 pm i was called by MILES MOTORS, to come & collect the car. While inspecting all round the boby, a fresh DENT was found on right hand door. I informed W/SHOP manager MR. GOPINATH about it. After having heated argument, I was told that u have to wait for delivery & we will change door from other car, which i didn't agree.

Since i have paid for a brand new original car, then why should i accept a car with door change.

More over i feel sorry to say that your Regional Manager (MR. GURMEET SINGH) had a word with me on above subject & he to try his level best to make me fool. He was comparing car's door with fuel filter & oil sump nuts.

I would like to tell you as a technical suggestions, please don't keep such un experienced non technical staff with u, who in turn will spoil your whole reputation of TATA'S which is at very high level.

Please tell me know at your earliest that what is to be done on above issue, as i have mentioned that i will not accept this car with door change. I am ready to take another car or keep my money with u.

NOTE : Since 31st May, till date I personal called all top level personnal {MR singh, Mr Naik at Ahemdabad}, Mr Ansari and other at your Bombay office, but till now no action has been taken from your end since Although i have paid full amount by cash and still my car is not delivered to me, I am bound to hire a car for my personal use, due to your local agent’s negligency

I hope for a quick and proper action from your end

Yours,
                    Mahesh

My contact number[protected], [protected]
                    I had given my indica xeta car for servicing in Auto Links Vasant Kunj in December. There was a problem of the car stopping at signals on its own. Since I could go to Autolinks only on a saturday, I enquired about the persistent problem at a known minor repair shop, he opened the coolant container and it was found that there was very less coolant in it. So, I had to put an additional 2 litres of coolant immediately after which the particular problem in my car didnot recur. Less coolant put in at Autolinks meant that its employee or some other person meant for putting the coolant poured only a part of it in the coolant container and siphoned off the rest to be used to another car etc. Probably, there is lot of corruption going on in the authorised workshops of Tata Motors including the one in Vasant Kunj. Unless and untill, the management of Tata Motors wakes up and stops such gross negligence on the part of its employees/service men, its reputation as a great organization is certain to nosedive.
                    I fully agree with the complainant. I would like to add that this state has occurred after the change of Manager of the said workshop. I was getting my car (since 2002) serviced by Auto Links and was very satisfied till the workshop was Managed by Mr Atul. However, since the new Manager came in Workshop has started fleecing customers. Tata Motors should Look into it . It is giving dis-service and dis repute to the Tata's name, which a pride for all Indians.

i have purchased indiac dicor, dlg car on 7/5/2008. the car was puncture yesterday. but while repairing the pucture we found that the tube was cut in two pieces, but the tyre was undamaged. the workshop manager of sanya motors (for tata motors), aurangabad, who said that we will not do anything for that. you can complain about it. the workshop mechanics also were surprised, they said they have never seen such types of tube damage before this.
                      within only 8 days if the tube was cut in pieces, then if travel in remote places if such thing happens then what should we do. my complaint is with the tata motors as well as with the goodyear tyre compay, that why they use such product which is harmfull and dangerous to the users.
                      i have given the tube to the sanya motors for verification. i want to file case against such products in the consumer court.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      I am planning to purchase TATA INDICA DICOR DLG. let me know what is the milage and engine performance.
                      Also if you found any issues let me know
                      I own a Indica V2 Dicor DLG past three months and the car is trouble free . Performance in exhilarating. I also have Swift Vdi with me and i feel that Dicor is more value for money.With its amazing seat comfort and road manner its returning the following Fuel efficiency Figures:
                      AC Without AC
                      City: 14.8Kmpl 17Kmpl
                      Hi-Way: 22.5 Kmpl 24.8 Kmpl.

In highways, when not driven over 90kmph in 5th gear and without AC, i have achieved a maximum of 26.3 Kmpl. You can find my detailed review in the following link:

ENGINE BREAK DAWN IN ONE YEAR

YOUR DELER NOT HELP.THEY TAKE MONY BUT DO NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM.LAST 15 DAYS THEY DONOT GIVE THE VEHICLE.

Sub: Complaint and refund of repair charges of vehicle under warranty period. Bearing invoice no AuindP-nv[protected] and job card no—JC/AuINDP-NV[protected] DT3-4-08

I have purchased Tata Indigo Dicore and indica at M/s Manicbag Hubli on 30th dec 2007And registered at RTO Hubli of bearing no ka-25 n 8587

on 2/4/2008 when I had been to gao for my business work and when we were in the said vehicle in Madgao Goa it was suddenly stopped in the midway and the vehicle was to tod to Authorised tata service station after contacting under helpline service name M/s Auto Industries Goa pvt ltd.

On 3/4/2008 on my personal enqury your authorized service station people not responded properly and give erasive answer that the vehicle will taken for checkup only after two days in spite my requesting them that I am not alocalite and coming over their for business purpose and hence attend to my vehicle immediately

I have under the compelling circumstance. Contacted M/s Manikbag Hubli and my friend who is railway station master in madgao Goa and only after their intervention and prepare from then M/s Auto Industries Goa pvt ltd.
                        People started attending to my vehicle around 12 noon and even on request they have not supplied provintion estimate copies and answer very roughly. It was MR Elroy Vas who was very rude to us

After the necessary repairs in the evening they asked us to pay the bill starting that clutch plate was replaced amount to Rs5400/- surprtry only did not consider my plea of warranty period and to hand over the old clutch plate for having been replaced.

When I asked then that my vehicle only 3months vehicle and my self alone is driving the vehicle have driving experience of more than 15yrs period 3-4diffrent cars and their must be many activity defect in clutch plate for this he gave several reasons in arrogant way .

After the repair we noticed that power window is not properly working which was functioning properly before going for repair. They said it is not their job we have fited it from outside further the vehicle is not properly prepared I am again thinkig to leave the vehicle for repairs at m/s manikbaghubli.

Hence if this is the fact warranty period is considered to be bogus company service are more irrespectable and arrogant with customers and they treated as very badly

Hence I request you to refund reparing charges and amount to Rs5400/- and take action against Mr. Elroy vas and M/s Auto Industries Goa pvt ltd. And ask their to behave properly and politely with customers

From your end no response is received with in 2week from the date receipt this letter. I have no other option but to approach consumer forum for redresal.

sir
                        i had given compaint on 12/4/2008 and your complaint no --1--[protected] and recived sms on my phone no [protected] and i was asked to contact manickbag belgum which was later transfered manikbag hubli -- now pulling on for 15days then are asking me to contact to your headoffice through mail, whether it is possible for you to attend my complaint or shall i go to court
                        waiting for response

I’m Muthuramalingam who brought TATA MAGIC OWN USE vehicles on[protected] and
                        My vehicle number is TN 07 BP 8122 from POPULAR MOTORS at vadapalani showroom. The
                        Salesman in the showroom fledge that if you made a payment fully, we delivery the vehicles within two days and we made the full payment at once. But they fail to delivery the vehicles and they delayed till one month.
                        I forward this to the showroom manager; he said that, you take delivery by tomorrow, for the long period of days they repeated the same answer. Finally they delivery it by[protected], but there is lot of damage in the vehicles and also see the list of damage’s below,

1. They didn’t fill the fuel; it travels up to only 1 KM
                        2. The carpet is damaged and there is no lock (clip) for the carpet.
                        3. There is damage on the backside of the vehicle body.
                        4. Front banate, indicator light, screw and screw thread also missing.

So please take action on the complain which I draft and revert me as soon as possible.

P.Muthuramalingam,
                        World faithfull truth church trust,
                        Reg no:2006-01/4,
                        Mudukulathur, ramnad, tamilnadu, e-mail id :[protected]@rediffmail.com.

Hi Complaints Board,

I met with an accident on 11th of March, and there was huge damage in my CAR (Tata Indiaca-number :DL3c AX-0168).
                          I took the car to TATA MOTORS AUTHORISED SERVICE STATION at kanpur named "SAI MOTORS".
                          Workshop managers and Insurance company surveyer seems to have a pact and they delayed the repair of car for 20 days, and started on 1st april.
                          They strike a deal and showed less damage than actual so that it get repaired at SAI MOTORS and they can get there cut out of it and Consumer would suffer for a long time.
                          Still car is with SAI MOTORS and I dont have any clue when they are going to deliver it to me and with what quality of service.
                          Its a huge concern for me and I would request Complaints Board to have an Immediate action against them.
                          Looking forward to your kind cooperation.
                          Thanks & Regards,
                          Ashish Verma

I bought Indica Turbo DLG model in April 2006. In these 2 years all I have been doing is running around different service...
                            dear sir,

sub:-work not done they charged 13000.00

my name is yoganand boyapati i am...

i don't know how/why the esteemed organsations like "manipal motors" recruit, and keep such uncivilized, unprofessional, unethical, useless ppls like this one Mr, Harikrishnan, i am planning to book my second car a indicaturbo from manipalmotors in march end, but such attitude towards customers is making me to think again for opting manipal-motors.