Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Jan 28, 2023

File a complaint to Tata Motors

Having problems with Tata Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata Motors

Tata Motors Website

Tata Motors Head Office Address

20th floor, Tower 2, One Indiabulls Centre, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg
Mumbai City District

Tata Motors Phone Numbers

Mobile

Tata Motors reviews & complaints page 233

i have purchase indica vista LX from hemant motors patiala dt. 15/12/2013 in average problem & enigne sound for tractor type less.coolent 1.5 m.l. per kilomiter & Average 14 kilometer per liter diesel, Hit up enigne man is problem ke bare men hement motors patiala ko ten time dikha chuka hoon jo abhi tak solave nahi haui please solave the my problem Regards Manoj Kumar Contect No. [protected],[protected]
Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, I have purchased Tata Sumo Victa in 2004. It did work for initial few years. It is showing very frequent head problems. I have changed head/gasket in Mar 2014 at Siva Sankar Automobiles, Srikakulam, AP [protected] which is under Tata Motors. Ten days back same problem has cropped up. I have left the vehicle at same Siva Sankar Automobiles, Srikakulam. They say head gasket is not available. This is told since 10 days. Why Tata Motors does not maintain the item stock? Prof NB Venkateswarlu [protected]
    Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tata Motors, SUB: Dissatisfied with disregard to my previous complaint remaining unaddressed. Respected Sir, This is to bring to your notice that I have been facing certain mileage issues with my Tata Indica. I had sent an e-mail complaining about this issue to which I received a reply informing me that Mr. Divyesh Kansagra (+[protected] would call me for my help. I received a call from him but he disregarded my complaint with which I am dissatisfied. Thereafter, my complaint (Complaint No.s: a)1/[protected]; b)1/[protected]; c)1/[protected]) was brought to a close without my knowledge, using my forged signature, of which I have proof. I now give you the time of 7 days within which I would request you to look into the matter and take the necessary actions at your earliest, failing which I shall file a case with the Customer Care Services. Thanking you, Virendrabhai Khatri.
      Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir / Madam, I, the undersigned, Abhijit Sharangpani, resident of Ahmedabad. I have recently purchased Zest (Petrol) car (on 26th September 2014) from "Active Motors" TATA car dealer from Ahmedabad. When I got the delivery, the car was already run about 90 km. When I asked the sales person, he told me that they carry out testing before delivery. I have the following complaints regarding the car: 1. The car was run 90 km already at the time of delivery 2. When I drove my new car at home I realized that the Car's speed meter / indicator is not working 3. Which means that the car was not tested and thoroughly checked before delivery 4. The head lamp (above driver's head in the car) is not functioning properly at the time of delivery 5. This car gives me only 8 km per liter average (COMPANY CLAIMS 18 KM PER LITTER) When I complained about the above, the sales men called me to the service station (about 8 km away from my home) yesterday (2nd October 2014). I spent half a day in the service station and then the Service station in-charge told me that they don't have censer and other required spare parts hence my care will not be repaired (it is a NEW CAR). This is something disappointing and not acceptable. This gives me feeling that company doesn't have proper "Quality Check" system before deliver of the car to a customer. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO RESOLVE MY ISSUES AT THE EARLIEST. Awaiting your prompt response. Regards, Abhijit Sharangpani Ahmedabad +91-[protected], [protected]
        Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am A.GURU PRASAD from tamilnadu(madurai) owned a tata indica v2 lx on[protected].BY today the age of my vehicle is going to be 8 months only but within this short period of time my vehicle started troubling in starting the engine. Then I gave my car for service in my showroom SAKTHI AUTOMOBILES, VILANGUDI, MADURAI.My service advisor told me that they will do rectify the mistake and replace any parts if needed for free of cost by warranty claim.Now After completing the work of charging the battery and replacement of self motor they are asking me to pay rs.1800/-for wiring and else.We are looking to new vehicle because not to spend on maintenance but now after a period of 8 months they are asking me to pay 1800 rupees.KINDLY CONSIDER this and take some actions so that I would get the benefit of two years warranty.
          Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is very unfortunate and unexpected that the purchase of new TATA Zest will take away peace of mind and loss of trust on TATA Motors due to indifferent attitude of Concorde Motors and it’s staff. A series of willful false assurances, fake commitments and corrupt conduct of the sales team in order to achieve their target has left us cheated, deceived and humiliated. The car was sold to us by fraudulent commitments and willfully hiding the facts so that delivery can be made and management can be shown that the sale has been completed successfully. Once the delivery is done, the staff very conveniently and swiftly wiped off their hands of their misdeeds by telling that nothing can be done now for the willful error committed at their end. The attitude of the staff is really shocking, disturbing & unprofessional. The statement made by the staff is that they cannot take any responsibility of the error as it has been done by staff member other than him. Our ordeal started when we got our new car, TATA Zest, booked on September 07, 2014 at your Meera Bagh outlet. The name of the persons who did the booking are Ms. Honey & Mr. Kumar Gaurav. The below terms were very clearly mentioned before booking the vehicle: • The colour of the car should be WHITE • The registration number should be divisible by 3 • No payment shall be made during Sharadhh • The complete payment shall be made on September 25th 2014 morning through RTGS • The delivery date should be September 26th 2014 (Friday) The booking was done only after receiving the assurance from the Concorde Team that they will ensure that all these requirements shall be fulfilled or else complete amount shall be refunded to us. During the intervening duration, I visited Concorde Motors showroom many times to meet Mr. Ashish Arora, Manager-Sales & Mr. Kumar Gaurav. I was also suggested to buy add on packs for Extended Warranty as well as Gold AMC. The total amount was communicated to me including all these packs. On the very first Navratra i.e. September 25th 2014, the complete payment was made through RTGS. It was communicated to Mr. Ashish Arora & Mr. Kumar Gaurav through both voice call as well as email that the registration number should mandatorily be divisible by 3. We were given delivery of the vehicle on September 26th, 2014 as per the condition laid out but was not handed over the registration number even after multiple enquiries. The response was that registration no. shall be allotted only on the next day. We were assured that the registration no. shall be as per our requirement. Also the questions regarding extended warranty and Gold AMC were not answered properly and we were assured that we will get the same on very next day. We were told that we shall get the information from Concorde Motors on Saturday but when no response was received till noon, call was made to the concerned authorities, who did not respond. Finally I visited the showroom during evening hours as no one bothered from TATA side after sale of the vehicle to take care of the customer. To our shock, we were not issued the registration number as promised and repeated assurances by the manager and sales staff. When confronted, in order to hush up the matter, I was told that matter would be looked into and time till September 29th 2014 was sought. Also no reply was given for add on packs for which payment has already been received by Concorde Motors. When I checked with Mr. Ashish Arora about the corrective action, I was very bluntly told that nothing can be done now even though commitment had been made by Concorde Motors. He mentioned that I may visit the showroom but nothing shall be done in this regard. Sir, on one hand TATA Motors is claiming to delight their customers and on other hand their staff is selling off the vehicles on false promises and false assurances. There is no support once the vehicle is delivered and everyone closes their eyes and ears and let the customer suffer who has invested hard earned money to purchase the vehicle. This event has shattered the faith in TATA Motors and their subsidiaries. It seems that TATA Motors is also not free of corruption and the employees cheat the customers at their will just to meet their sales target. They do not deliver what they commit. As a customer who has been cheated, it’s my duty to spread the word through available media so that others can be saved from dealing with a company who wants to come back by cheating their customer’s of their hard earned money. Regards Puneet Mehta

It is very unfortunate and unexpected that the purchase of new TATA Zest will take away peace of mind and loss of trust on TATA Motors due to indifferent attitude of Concorde Motors and it’s staff. A series of willful false assurances, fake commitments and corrupt conduct of the sales team in order to achieve their target has left us cheated, deceived and humiliated. The car was sold to us by fraudulent commitments and willfully hiding the facts so that delivery can be made and management can be shown that the sale has been completed successfully. Once the delivery is done, the staff very conveniently and swiftly wiped off their hands of their misdeeds by telling that nothing can be done now for the willful error committed at their end. The attitude of the staff is really shocking, disturbing & unprofessional. The statement made by the staff is that they cannot take any responsibility of the error as it has been done by staff member other than him. Our ordeal started when we got our new car, TATA Zest, booked on September 07, 2014 at your Meera Bagh outlet. The name of the persons who did the booking are Ms. Honey & Mr. Kumar Gaurav. The below terms were very clearly mentioned before booking the vehicle: · The colour of the car should be WHITE · The registration number should be divisible by 3 · No payment shall be made during Sharadhh · The complete payment shall be made on September 25th 2014 morning through RTGS · The delivery date should be September 26th 2014 (Friday) The booking was done only after receiving the assurance from the Concorde Team that they will ensure that all these requirements shall be fulfilled or else complete amount shall be refunded to us. During the intervening duration, I visited Concorde Motors showroom many times to meet Mr. Ashish Arora, Manager-Sales & Mr. Kumar Gaurav. I was also suggested to buy add on packs for Extended Warranty as well as Gold AMC. The total amount was communicated to me including all these packs. On the very first Navratra i.e. September 25th 2014, the complete payment was made through RTGS. It was communicated to Mr. Ashish Arora & Mr. Kumar Gaurav through both voice call as well as email that the registration number should mandatorily be divisible by 3. We were given delivery of the vehicle on September 26th, 2014 as per the condition laid out but was not handed over the registration number even after multiple enquiries. The response was that registration no. shall be allotted only on the next day. We were assured that the registration no. shall be as per our requirement. Also the questions regarding extended warranty and Gold AMC were not answered properly and we were assured that we will get the same on very next day. We were told that we shall get the information from Concorde Motors on Saturday but when no response was received till noon, call was made to the concerned authorities, who did not respond. Finally I visited the showroom during evening hours as no one bothered from TATA side after sale of the vehicle to take care of the customer. To our shock, we were not issued the registration number as promised and repeated assurances by the manager and sales staff. When confronted, in order to hush up the matter, I was told that matter would be looked into and time till September 29th 2014 was sought. Also no reply was given for add on packs for which payment has already been received by Concorde Motors. When I checked with Mr. Ashish Arora about the corrective action, I was very bluntly told that nothing can be done now even though commitment had been made by Concorde Motors. He mentioned that I may visit the showroom but nothing shall be done in this regard. Sir, on one hand TATA Motors is claiming to delight their customers and on other hand their staff is selling off the vehicles on false promises and false assurances. There is no support once the vehicle is delivered and everyone closes their eyes and ears and let the customer suffer who has invested hard earned money to purchase the vehicle. This event has shattered the faith in TATA Motors and their subsidiaries. It seems that TATA Motors is also not free of corruption and the employees cheat the customers at their will just to meet their sales target. They do not deliver what they commit. As a customer who has been cheated, it’s my duty to spread the word through available media so that others can be saved from dealing with a company who wants to come back by cheating their customer’s of their hard earned money. Regards Puneet Mehta

Dear concern, I have a Tata Manza purchased on 30/04/2012. Registration number is GJ1.kp4282. The problem was over heating. I took the car to the nearest dealer cargo motors at Gandhinagar when they opened the bonnet oil was coming out of the coolent area. They told we need to replace oil cooler. They charged 9000 Rs. Kept the car for 5 days . They delivered me saying every thing is okay now u have no worries. Again the same problem started in 10 days. Now no one is responding and I think the engine also seems to be damaged. The car is a diesel model and only 37000km old. How come a costly car and a brand like Tata produce such cars. Now who is responsible.. It's only 2 yrs and 6 months and engine is a problem. Even a splendour bike runs for 80'000km without engine getting damaged. I want a permanent solution to this or want u to replace the car. I will surely go to the consumer forum on this and if need be will take this to court also. I am completely mentally disturbed. After paying 9000 Rs, u guys cannot solve the problem in a new car is a matter of surprise, Pl note my number [protected] and expecting a positive reply and action from your end.

My Tata Indica Vista(2012 model) is constantly giving problems related to gear lever and self start and from the past 8 months, whenever I go to service centre, no one is there to address the issues and they literally ignore all complaints. So, any Tata Official, kindly look into the matter asap or otherwise I have to take some serious actions against TataMotors. Regards, Jarnail Singh [protected]
                  Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dear sir, With reference to my vehicle Tata Nano (Registration no. MP06 CA 2191) Registered on Abhishek kumar jain. On saturday (27/09/2014) when i was handover my vehicle to your dealer Kamal & Company (Mr. Rajesh and Mr. Shalendra) and ask regarding the warranty detyails and he told me your vehicle is under warranty upto 2015 and not agree to give me details of warranty parts means which parts are under warranty. Today he called me and said your vehicle is not undre warranty because of service schedule and ask money for each and every items which needs to change. My vehicle is having warranty of 5 years and 40000 km. I was purchasged my vehicle from A.S. MOtors gwalior and he has mistake in service details recording on computer. I have sent my vehicle to A.S. Motors on 15th of may (Wednesday) 2013 for 3rd service and he has hand over me my vehicle and said that service has been complete but not record on computer. i HAVE SHIFTED MY SELF TO jaipur in august-2013 and faced problem in my vehicle and visited kamal and company then he told me your 3rd service has been expired there is no record in computer and your vehicle needs service then he servoiced my vehicle under AMC scheme. I have facing a lot of problems from kamal and company now as well as in past. Please arrange a call from higher authority so that i can explain each and every thing which happened with me. It is not possible to write every thing. I have already registered my complain against A.S. MOTORS (Complain no. 1-[protected])and Kamal and Company(Complain no. 1-[protected]). When i talk to customer care (Mrs. Sunanda) she is not able to give me details of service and so many thing just say you can registered your complain not ready to listen my problem. Now my vehicle is under maintenance on Kamal and Company jaipur and asking money for each items. Please look into this matter Thanks & regards Abhishek jain [protected] [protected]
                    Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had given my nano car KL39D 2659 for service at Centaa Car track Pvt ltd the previous time I visited Bangalore. My car had crossed 15700 KM when I had given it for service. When handing over the vehicle for service, I had mentioned about the clutch plate not working / becoming hard to apply, sometimes it gives me a jerk to. When I mentioned about the service through AMC, the Customer service representative (CSR) gave me an excuse that the clutch can be used for some more time and better to replace the next time I go for service (after crossing 5000 KM). Last week I received message from TATA motors that its time for me to go for the next service, when I handed over the car at Aadya motors (Ebony Automobiles Pvt ltd, Bangalore). They told me that my clutch plate has gone and has to be replaced. I told them that through AMC I should be getting a concession, they gave me update that validity is over, when I know for the fact that the validity was for 4 years or 25000 KM which ever is earlier. Now my car is 3 years old and has completed 22000 KM, still I have to pay the entire amount for the clutch and few other replacement as my AMC is not considered. This is a bad way passing the bug from once service station to another, later customer being told AMC validity has expired. I am not happy they way client service was handled and want a resolution.
                      Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked Nano twist from concorde motors cochin, while booking they have offered me 35000rs discount and 5000 rs for accessories, also AMC for 4 years of rs 3200/- ( which i already paid) which was advertised on public media. Till now i have not received the AMC bill, when i enquired they said i have to pay extra amount of 7400 then only they can provide the AMC or else they will refund the amount of rs 3200/-, When enquired with the officials they said, the offer was withdrawn by the TATA Motors. My vehicle details TATA NANO TWIST - Reg no - KL-43-F-9845. Ph No: [protected] Seeking for the solution on this.
                        Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Till now i have not received AMC, poor customer support from TATA

Dear sir/madam, I have a tata car sumo gold on texi numbar. That's a reg. no.UP16BT6684.When, I had purched it, the clutch was very Hard.And the adviser told me, to runing some time became a esay. But there was not a easaly response by clutch. And on every service, i had informed to adviser about the clutch. And once the car break dowm due to clutch on the time[protected]. But dealer(Ayush Motor, sec.-63, Noida) has to charged arround 22000/-. whenever my car uder the warranty. the car has to delear also today.
                          Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Sir, I have booked Tata Vista Tech (Full Option, Deisel, Grey Color) car through Hyson Motors Thrishur - Kerala by paying 10, 000 RS as advance on 27th Aug 2014. At the time of booking the dealer informed me that the car will deliver within 20 days. But not yet they delivered the car. Now they are saying there is no way to deliver the grey color car, please adjust with the white color. But I am not ready to adjust with the white color. I want the grey color car as soon as possible. what is the next step I have to take for getting the delivery as per the date. I request you to take immediate actions to solve my issue.

Good day Sir/ Madam,

With due respects I would like to bring it to your kind notice that the said car had Toppled down on a clear road with 1+4 Passenger in the car Near Shivane Goan, luckily no one had got serious injury, but the car is declared total loss by the BAJAJ INSURANCE COMPANY'S Representative.

1) Car was regularly serviced at Tata Motors Services centre at Bhosari/Chinchwad Pune.
                              2) All the original parts were used whenever suggested by the service centre's attending Engineers.
                              3) Tires are New recently renewed.tubeless.
                              4) Break pad were in good conditions.
                              5)As per Tata motors RND reports suspention and Steering in good conditions.
                              6) The said car if no accident took placed then same could Run for another 2years.
                              7) Driver has 12/13 years driving experience on Indian Roads,
                              8) At the time of accident Driver was not drunk/Under the influence of Alcohal.
                              9) Road was dry/No pot holes/no speed breakers/car did not hit any one or any objects/nor there was any steep slop.
                              10) Speed at the time of accident approximately 50/60kms/hr.
                              11)Contacted Mr.Surti Rawut at RND, he say reason for toppeling down of the car due to external factors, which he decline to elaborate/explain.
                              12) I need a car that is my question or some compensation from TATA MOTORS SO I can go for new car, or if no fault then how the car had toppled down.
                              13) Requested for road survey no body had come forward on the next day/till date.
                              14)I only can sum up from all this that Tata Motors are not road worthy.
                              Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi friends I too booked tata zzest XT after referring the reviews and features. But I forgot it was tata motors who never change in there cucustomers relationship people are so careless about there job. I was told my vehicle will be delivered by 6 pm on 20 sep 2014. And also I was told once all registeration is done iI will get call from tthem to take the delivery. Instead I had to call them nuts and ask . VerY sstrange an's wer I get that I was supposed to come down anand wait fofor tthe things. These people tata motors never change and will never come up in the market dudue toto this poor man power. I did a big mistake mOving out of maruti. So friends plz plz think uurur bbuying motor from tata motors which is high risriskrisk.
                                Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DEAR SIR SORRY TO WRITE U BUT NO OTHER CHOICE. MY NANO, UP14BH/5856 IS LYING WITH M/S URMIL MOTORS GHAZIABAD FOR THE LAST 5DAYS FOR WANT OF FUEL PUMP, BUT THIS PART IS NOT AVAILABLE IN WHOLE NCR AS INFORMED BY DEALER. I THINK SUCH TYPE OF SERVICE WILL CERTAINLY MAKE YOUR DREAM CAR A DREAM ONLY I HOPE AFTER SALES SERVICE NEED TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE THAN A CASUAL APPROACH REGARDS TARANI [protected]
                                  Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  I Mr. Rupani from Rajkot - Gujarat.
                                  I am also suffering from the same problem here and also here in Rajkot the dealer is saying that the fuel pump is not available and company is not providing it from six to eight months backwards and also two dealers are withdrawing its name from companies dealership and new one is working on it is about two to three months later. So what to do when company is doing like this. My car is not running due to this problem for 4 months.

I had given my vehicle for service MH02CD8669 along with some issues to solve. They said that they will return the vehicle in two days and will follow up for the same. No follow up at all was done and after me forcing them the returned my vehicle after 6 days. Issues were not fully resolved and in addition they broke the steering pannel & spoiled my seat cover badly. No words to describe how great was my service experience and still things arent solved.
                                    Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    No reply on the above complaint till date.

To The Manager, Tata Motors Service Dear Mr. I dont know whether you will read it or not as my earlier experiences is that you don't bothered about customer satisfaction. The fact is that we are from Paramount Hoapital at Siliguri having 12 cars of TATA MOTORS and we all are suffering.Now we are shifting to Maruti. I am using MANZA QUDRAJET since last two years.the no is WB 74 Z 4757 registered at Siliguri.Yesterday at around 2.30PM while I was coming from Namchi(SIKKIM) near Melly my car was stopped and not taking gear. Immediately I have contacted your company and got the complaint no...1-[protected]. After that I have been getting assurance that we will pick up your car from that point.Nothing has happened.After 24 hrs some body is telling that it is not possible for us as the puling car is not available at Gangtok.Last night I took the mechanic from LEXICON siliguri at my own cost by hiring a car from Siliguri and he has changed the axel at around 9.00 Pm and I could reached Siliguri at 11.45 Pm with all risk. Now let me know few things... 1.WHY YOU ARE PROMOTING 24#7 HRS SERVICE?WHEN YOU ARE NOT DOING SO... 2.WHY THE PERSON WAS AVOIDING TO TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY YESTERDAY NIGHT? 3.YOUR PERSON WAS SUGGESTING THAT YOU WAIT TILL MORNING TO DO THE JOB.NOW WHO WILL TAKE THE RISK OF STAYING IN NIGHT IN FOREST N HILLS. 4.AFTER 24 HRS YOUR PERSON DON'T KNOW THAT I DID THE JOB LAST NIGHT AS THEY CALLED ME TO TALK TO MECHANIC OVER CONFERENCE TO LISTEN THE PROBLEM. 5.I HAVE SPENT RS 20000 FROM MY POCKET FOR MY LIFE AND THE REPAIR OF THE CAR THOUGH LEXICON HAS GIVEN THE AXEL WITHOUT COST BUT I PAID THE FARE FOR THE CAR TO BRING THE MECHANIC AND TO RETURN AND LOCAL EXPENSES. 5.NOW WHO WILL BEAR THE COST OF RS 20, 000?THOUGH WE CONTINUE TO PAY WARRANTY MONEY AND ALL THE CHARGES YOU ASKED FOR. SHOULD WE BELIEVE YOU OR WE TAKE THE ACTION THROUGH LEGALLY. WE NEED YOUR COMMENTS BY RETURN MAIL. THANKING YOU S.R.CHAUDHURI GENERAL MANAGER PARAMOUNT HOSPITAL SILIGURI
                                      Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, I would like to inform you that I have purchased a car INDIGO ECS from Tata Dealer HKBK MOTOR PVT .LTD on date 31st Dec2012 with Extended 3 years warranty financed by MAGMA FINANCE .and In December 2013 TATA MOTOR DEALER HKBK dealer have gone without giving any information and TATA MOTOR not providing any other nearest service point from TATA MOTORS side in the RENUKOOT- Sonebhadra district nearby area . I have made all three free service on time according to the date given on coupan by your Dealer HKBK MOTOR PVT LTD. RENUKOOT and fourth service is due On 6th September my car breakdown in Anapra area of Sonebhdra U.P and by shifting arrangement done by me it was shifted in Tata Commercial Waidhan VindhyaNagar Road Dist :Singrauli M.P on same day (Sub-dealer of Tata Commercial Jabalpur ) And our car is under warranty as it has completed only 21 month only and 15500KM as total warranty is 36 Month (Extended warranty ) also Service coupon for 4th free service is also valid and submitted along with the car . and Car was kept by Tata commercial from 6th September and not repaired till now under warranty and asking money 17, 500 for repair . Also I have made complaint in TATA customer -care team for the same on date 11th September14 and 15 September 14 with complaint no: 1-[protected] and 1-[protected] when the Tata Commercial Waidhan asked for money 17500 and refuse to give the warranty with commitment that you have not purchased the car from my point by sales team and senior sales people Mr. Mahendra Singh done major misbehave with me told the service people that through out the car from Works shop campus as we have too much load. I request to you asked the Tata Motors to repair the car/replace the car and provide the ( amount against the mental, physical harassment and economical loss, insult and image harassment -Rs12 Lacs ) the car as earliest as possible under warranty and strong action should be taken against the above people (Mr. Mahendra Singh-Sales Department of Tata Commercial Waidhan-Sub Dealer of TATA COMMERCIAL JABALPUR -Dealer of TATA MOTORS ) from TATA MOTORS side for the miss behave with me so that they cannot repeat the same with any customer and down the image of Tata Motors . The detail of car and address is as below . NAME : RABINDRA KR. PANDEY ADD: TTS-I/186 NTPC COLONY RIHAND NAGAR BIJPUR SONEBHADRA U.P -231223 MOB: [protected] VEHICLE RC NO: UP64S 1540 FINANCER :MAGMA FINCORP RENUKOOT INSURED BY : UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY RENUKOOT I request to Tata Motorsto provide the service as earliest as possible without any further delay and kindly provide and declare the service point in Sonebhadra District or in Waidhan so that we can make service on time and get the break down assistance and escape from the rude people and miss behave . Ask to tata motors to do the needful (reapir /replace the car and provide the Rs 12 lacks for cover the losses as earliest as possible and save our long lasting relationship and away from legal formalities and action Thanks and Regards Rabindra Kumar Pandey [protected]
                                        Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                        email id : crm.[protected]@tatacommercial.com(dealer of the tata motors and not giving warranty asking the adv money for repair and doing the service as authorize tata dealer in waidhaon sales by tata commercial jabalpur and not provide the service for other dealer making excuse that the waidhon workshop is not authorize workshopand told me to shift your car otherwisec making penalty 150/day as keeping charge
                                        Mr. Pathak GM-service tata commercial jablapur mob: [protected]

emai id :(shukla.[protected]@tatamotors.com)CSM -TATA MOTOR M.P not doing any help and doing activity according to the dealer
                                        Not got any assistance from M.P reason CSM-Mr. Saurabh Shukla to repair the car under warranty
                                        customercare tata motors email id: [protected]@tatamotors.com not able to help to repair the car under warranty