Good day Sir/ Madam,
With due respects I would like to bring it to your kind notice that the said car had Toppled down on a clear road with 1+4 Passenger in the car Near Shivane Goan, luckily no one had got serious injury, but the car is declared total loss by the BAJAJ
INSURANCE COMPANY'S Representative.
1) Car was regularly serviced at Tata Motors
Services centre at Bhosari/Chinchwad Pune.
2) All the original parts were used whenever suggested by the service centre's attending Engineers.
3) Tires are New recently renewed.tubeless.
4) Break pad were in good conditions.
5)As per Tata motors
RND reports suspention and Steering in good conditions.
6) The said car if no accident took placed then same could Run for another 2years.
7) Driver has 12/13 years driving experience on Indian Roads,
8) At the time of accident Driver was not drunk/Under the influence of Alcohal.
9) Road was dry/No pot holes/no speed breakers/car did not hit any one or any objects/nor there was any steep slop.
10) Speed at the time of accident approximately 50/60kms/hr.
11)Contacted Mr.Surti Rawut at RND, he say reason for toppeling down of the car due to external factors, which he decline to elaborate/explain.
12) I need a car that is my question or some compensation from TATA MOTORS
SO I can go for new car, or if no fault then how the car had toppled down.
13) Requested for road survey no body had come forward on the next day/till date.
14)I only can sum up from all this that Tata Motors
are not road worthy.
Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.