Tata Sky Customer Care
Tata Sky Ltd.

Tata Sky Customer Care

Tata Sky Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Unit 301 to 305, 3rd Floor, Windsor, Off C.S.T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East)
Mumbai City District

View More Information...

Load

Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews

kirandr9181
I got new LCD TV which purchased in USA and I have normal Tata Sky set top box installed at my home since 2 years(on OLD TV), I have tried to connect my new TV with the box but I was getting only voice, so I called Tata sky customer care & raised a complaint for the same, engineer came & just checked cable & called his senior, he said Tata sky only support PAL technology not NTSC which is in USA, that's why its not supporting, so he suggested me to upgrade with HD set top box so via HDMI port you can connect new TV & see the TV. So I raised 2nd request to upgrade with confirmation if HD box doesn't support can you take it back, they agreed & gave me option to select of cash on delivery, then engineer came & checked HD box with new TV but its also not supported so I said keep old box as it is & take back HD box, then they installed old box again & went. But after sometime I got SMS as your HD connection activated & when I checked status on TV its got negative something -1400 Rs & my balance was before this around 450 Rs., It means They deducted 1800 Rs. for HD upgrade from my account which actuality not done, I also called the engineer He said by mistakenly I have activated HD on your account so please take HD box other wise your connection will get disconnected for 15-30 days. But I didn't agree as it was not supporting to my TV. then next day my tata sky connection got deactivated on 9th June 2013. since 9th June I have called customer care more than 50 times but since 13 days I am not able to see TV channels & they are telling it will get resolve soon daily they are committing 24 hours but still same status. I am facing this problem because of that engineer who activated HD mistakenly. And Tata sky saying that for validation it taking time. As I am unable see TV since 13 days & per their service I don't want to stay with Tata sky anymore I want my balance money of 450 Rs back and also they should take their set top box, dish back & refund me the amount of set top box also. Please do the needful & suggest

Now I have old TV attached with old normal set top box, but in tata sky record my HD upgraded.

Kiran
Tata sky Subscriber ID: [protected]

LCD TV — not received my tata sky connection

hi, i am tarun kumar from rewa(m.p.) i have purchased a lg lcd tv on 25/08/09. i got the scheme of free tata sky connection with six months subscription. i have sent a DD of rs.99/- in favour of spectramind pvt ltd. dated 26/08/09. dd no is 688954.(sbi). its over 3 months and i have not recieved my connection. what to do now, should i take a legal action against the company?,as they are not recieving phone calls also. please tell immediately.

LCD TV — No Service support

Very Poor Service Support. I give yesterday One request but no body contact me in time. I have International Warranty But No Use..

Tata Sky — channel not came

i use my tata sky ish & last three days channel not came & for that i comlain also but from that side not a soluion for my comlaints so pl i request soll ou my comlain & start my tata sky channels or contact me pinal shah[protected] as erly as possible

TATASKY HD — NOT GETTING MY BALANCE

I am not getting my balance as on date no.[protected].unable to get any reply an my regd. mobile no.[protected]-please state your procedure ,so that such things does NOT occur in future
yor ser vice MUST improve in this respect and more easier
I think you should contact Tata Sky customer service. They are quiet prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can write to them at [protected]@tatasky.com or call their helpline number at[protected]. The best part is it is available 24X7.
still they are not solving problem just saying that it will be resolved in 24 hours. But almost 20 days gone but no result. I am facing this just because of their engineer mistake as he activated by mistakenly.

I got a call when I raised complaint in consumer forum & taken all the details about my issue & again after 1 hours they called again & said it will be resolved today(27th June) but 2 days over but still my account deactivated.

I am thinking to take new connection with Vedeocon DTH, but can I get my money back from Tata sky which I had paid for their box around Rs. 2000 & 400+ balance(balance as on 9th June)

Please suggest & do needful ASAP, since 20 days I am not able to see any TV channels.

Kiran
Mob. [protected]
Tata sky Subscriber ID: [protected]
I am also facing the same problem..tatasky executives are not at all responding.

I also want to change the provider..please let me know.how can i do.

amit

Jugal Barik
    In continuation of my previous mail I want to clarify that it is a poor cheapest business running by TATASKY that every 3 to 6 months TATASKY setup box collapsed by intentionally and then they are asking for replace tatasky setup box of Rs.500/-. The terrible thing is this the replacement of tatasky setup box which is already repaired and replaced by so many it is being replaced to you.

As per the complaint -
    1. WO# 1-[protected] on 14th June 2013 the call is hold due to the
    2. WO# 1-[protected] on 15th June 2013 the call has been completed by Gulshan Kumar help line no. [protected]

I want justice in this regard or otherwise I switch it to CABLE connection, because the cheating level in this level is not there.

PREVIOUS Complaint -

Myself Jugal Barik consumer of Tatasky id [protected] having a strong complaint about the services of your setup box. I change setup box on 17th June 2012 and the next month only it was replaced on 19th July 2012. In this year 12th February 2013 again my setup box replaced. I complaint again yesterday 13th June 2013 regarding the same. the service engineer came checked/verified and found the complaint is critical. the setup box not responding properly. The main menu automatically open between every 2-3 minutes.

Tatasky every time asking for money Rs.500/- while changing of setup box.
    Kindly look into this matter and solve this problem

tata sky set up box — for tata sky set up box

my tata set up box is not working properly & i dont want tata sky setupbox because the tata sky services is very third class and i want to disconnect my connection & iwant my money back, so sir i want to request you to disconnect my connection as soon as possible.my tata set up box is not working before three days and iam complaint on tata sky indore service center on this no.[protected], miss VANDANA picked a phone and gave me complaint no .1-[protected].she told me sir your request is login and our technision is coming as soon as possible but no one can come.my daily ruppees is dedect from my tata account why i am giving that money .that's why i want to disconnect my connection, this situation is happened with me in second time.
    sir thanx for your best services

Tata Sky Setup Box — Order cancellation for delyed services

1. Tatasky free home delivery taken a request on 6th Oct 08 to complete all installation process before 13Oct08 commitment.
    2. Set topbox recieved 12th OCt 08.
    3. Contacted customer care for installation and get confirmation with 6hr+2hr=8hrs installation will complete.
    4.On 14th I got a confirmation that 14th 2Pm-4.30Pm is your installation time which is skipped to 4.30Pm to 7PM.
    5. No one has completed the process and on 15th Oct 08 requested for Order cancellation no-1-[protected]. As per Girish's concern they will recieve that set top box within4days. Within 15days I can get my cash back in to my account.
    6. Last 3days my family is getting call to reinstall it.
    7. Today 22Oct08 I called customercare and got idea that order cant be cancelled. They are going to install it today.
    8. How they are force fully doing it. Help us to cancell the order.

TATA SKY DTH — replacement of Setup Box

I have complaint about replacement of my set up box on 28/5/09 vide complaint No.1-[protected]. The connection is under my father's name (Binoy Kr, Gogoi) and we reside at Sibsagar (Joysagar, near civil hospital, AB tent house). I would request to please consider my request as soon as possible.

Tata Sky Dth Services — TATASKY Services-Hell services

sudhanshuparikh
      The biggest mistake of my life is to trust Tatasky and taking it's connection.
      I strongly believe that Tata group...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (27)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

jainam4466
      Yesterday i.e[protected] i recieved a call on my RMN that today is the special offer that i can upgrade to TATASKY HD in just 1800Rs. so i asked her that i will think and tell then she spoke lie to me that today is the last date of the offer and in which she told me that i can watch HD channels after paying just 1800 . so i agreed and let installed HD box. now today morning when i started the box i was unable to watch HD channels and i called the customer care around 10.30 to 11.00. there a girl picked up i didn't remember the name she told me that i have only 263 Rs. short in my account in order to active Mega HD pack in my account and so i readily agreed and Recharged Rs.300 and then i called the call center he told me that i need more 1800 Rs. to active HD channels so i was little angry with him and told him to write complaint accordingly. then at sharp 19:48 i got call from your complaint cell to ask me about my complaint.so i asked his name first(due to previous experience) he replied with NAVEEN so i noted down his name for record so after discussion of whole matter with him he described me my whole plan and then told me to recharge 800 Rs. in my account to get subscribed to Mega HD package so i confirmed in for 4 times with him and then he also confirmed that no further recharge will be needed. so i agreed and agai recharged of 800 and then i called the call center they told me that still 864 Rs. are required to Recharge more.. so do tatasky believe in any commitments????? u can see all the log details in your data. and u can hear the recorded calls. Now after taking this much confirmation i am not going to recharge any more and i want my pack to be started. or else i will go to consumer court.. i want reply urgently and to start my HD package. u can hear all the recordings for your reference.. now naveen should pay for remaining amount or tatasky now i want my pack active. after such commitment u cant go backwards.! and last question is this tatasky the name of TATA which only works on commitment?? i can't see any tata thing int tatasky..!! :/

Rohit Shah

puna callcenter — false commitment

sir, i vishal yedke is your corporate costomer of reliance since six yeair's and above . i had been requesting to the office at ABC complex aurangabad but the pad no atation to it and befor tow day's before i got a call from puna call center in wich i told them the same problem and the gave me a comitment that thay have increase my cradet limit to Rs.3500.00 and thay haye not yet don that so P'les do the need full or i will surrender my 20 terminals thanking you.
      You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will check the offer you were entitled and make arrangements to provide the same. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and provide the offer that you were promised.

sumit7783
        I hope I would not have written this email, to my favorite company who always so friendly for the customer.

I am using TATA sky from long time at my home town and also suggested to my friends, but Sorry to say this time my experience was worst in my life time.

I have transferred from Delhi to Mumbai and I have asked TATA SKY to relocate my standard installation to Mumbai; with my past experience I have bought a HD multiple connections from your customer care center;

1. Your installer was not quick this time and they came almost 8 hours late from schedule time.
        2. I have asked for add on connection but they have come up with upgrade option and again I need to call you customer care center and requested them to inform local dealer for add on.
        3. Any how my both TV was working after many calls but - they have left with wrong impression – My Dish has only one connection and my HD connection has been given by them from other already install dish ( I dint know about this till I got my issue no 4)
        4. On Last Saturday evening 7PM my HD connection was not getting any single – I have checked almost all details and when I went upto 8th floor roof came to know that my dish has one line only and another line which was going to my HD box has been now used for any one else TATA sky connection and my line was disconnected.
        5. I have called and register the complaint at your help line number
        6. Next day around 1.30 post 2 hours of schedule time – one person came from tata sky took 30 min and he told me your need to relocate your connection- am I mad or what -my dish and my TV location is at same location – why do I relocate.
        7. Again I spoke to local deal – Number given by Akram to me – I have called and they informed that it will be done by us at free of cost before 4 PM
        8. Again I have called at 4PM and the reply was 6PM
        9. No call pick up post 6PM
        10. Today again I called but they said 1 Hour and post that also no reply
        11. Now they are informing me that there is no request came from customer care.
        12. I have also called last night –but no call back from your office
        13. Today again I called to your customer care and they have launched the request and it will take next 24 hours.

Tata Sky — Worst Response ever

It has been almost 14 days my unit is not working and i have registered nearly 5-6 complaints, every time it takes nearly 20 mins to reach to the customer care and then complaint is noted down and service number is been given.

You get an SMS > with Service number and the scheulde.
        Engineer never turns up and you get another SMS with new schedule... really feed-up...

After 10 days one engineer turned up and said problem with Dish kindly log a new complaint and then only he would attend it. He assured that without fail he would turn up bbut then he never responded...

Really this is very frustrating and the biggest issue is that i had recharged my account by Rs. 1000 and for last 15 days i am unable to use it, so Tata Sky are cheating ...

I feel it is beeter to opt for Cable operator and they use tat sky or any other idsh to provide us service at lower cost...
        Its unfortunate tht u had to go thru this but i have been using tata sky for such a long time now and have been so happy with their customer service.. so far i have come across them like twice and each time they have proved to resourceful and efficient..
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Tata Sky — Pathetic Customer Service and Complaint Redressal - No Signal, Tata Sky

theabg
          I do not have Tata Sky signal since last 4 days. I am unable to post a series of messages (SMS's from there customer...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Sahk
          My Subscriber ID is [protected]. I have a multi TV connection with TATASKY. 2 days ago, I noticed that my set top box was not working. There was probably a problem with the wire which connected the set top box with the plug point as it started a little late and was receiving signals without any problem. I lodged a complaint today -18th May 2013 with TATA sky associate in Hyderabad. The complaint number is 1-[protected]. The complaint was registered but there was on information given to us regarding the procedures if the set top box was not working. The installer came with a box and said that he has no authority to open the box and he has to send it to the company for getting it repaired. We thought that it would take a while and it would come back to us with minimal service charges. We handed it over to him. He said that he had a box which was serviced already and he would replace our box with the used one. He also said that we would be charged a service fee of 150/- and 225/- for the new box. It is only fair that the same box be returned to us after servicing for a nominal service fee like 100/- and TATASKY to provide an alternative box till that time. After all we are paying a good amount for the services. This is nothing but fleecing customers. Also we were told that the guarantee on the used box that replaced our set top box was only for 90 days. Since the seal of the used box provided to us is already open (as it was a serviced one ) , they would not replace it the next time after the warranty period. So if there is something wrong with the box, we would be charged for a new box. This is unacceptable. Tata Sky needs to make changes to stop this fleecing. We should either get the old box after servicing or get a brand new one for minimal charges.Please take care of this issue

Tata Sky — installation issues

I already have one Tata Sky connection. On 24th March at 8.25 am in the morning, I had made a call on the toll free nos [protected] requested for an additional set up box and the connection formalities to be completed.
          It was confirmed by Tata Sky executive that the set up box will be given with in an hours time and by 2.00 pm on the same day the installation would be done. A ref no [protected]was generated for the saem.

Till 3 pm nobody called or attended for installation. After making this complaint on the toll free nos agan at 3 ther has been no update.

The agency person called at 5.30 stating I am coming now.I cant wait.

I had recd a call on 25th at 11.13 am from cell no [protected] stating that the Tata Sky person was reaching in 10 mins at my residence. Without any prior information the agency guys have been calling at any time. Further they have to come in 5-10 mins only

Again on 25th Morning at 12.04 pm Ihave recd a call from cell no [protected] that the agent could come only at 12.10 not after that .

When a person has been committed by Tata Sky for installation on 24th March by 2.00 pm, no one has turned up and now they are just calling up and asking to be at home in 5-10 mis.

tata Sky is not bothered to call back for installation confirmation also.

Please respond to this mails.

Deepa
          The order process has its own duration, it is formulated in the interest of the consumer so that all the requirements be met and in near future the customer may not face an issue. Within 24hr the Co. should complete all the processes of order and despatch the STB and get it installed. Since the technical executive confirmed the time of arrival by 2:00 on his non-arrival within half-hour you could connect to the cc salesteam and inform about the non-arrival of the technician, the reference no. will help the cc to pull up your record and they can arrange for a despatch with installation. Since the agency person did call you up you could get the connection installed on the same day by 5.30 . The next day too on 25th at 11.13 am you got a call stating the arrival of the technician. There must have been some order processing as you had just placed the order in the morning and hence by evening you got a call for installation. Since you were committed by 2.00 pm on 24th March there should have been arrangements for execution however post committed time are not mutually agreed. On the second call you should have informed of the timing which can be agreed by both parties (you and the technician) to avoid misconception and no further reason for delay in installation.

Tata Sky - Additional Installation — Delay in Installation and no confirmation

I am a consumer of Tatasky. My subscriber ID - [protected]. I have made the payment for additional Digicomp which has been delivered but as of now there is no installation done. No Engineer has contacted me or the call centres guys are not giving any confirmation.

Pls help

Santosh Dama
            Tata Sky gives free installation services after shifting the home, i have shifted one month ago to my new house, i have filed complaint & i have talked to the customer care for installation of my set up box but they are not responding to the complaints. We are talking to the customer care daily and they are saying that our complaint is in process we will give you the answer quickly but one month gone no progress at all. I have bought annually subscription & my three months are remaining. My TV is off due to no installation of set up box then to they are reducing the balance from my tata sky account. I want quick installation or my money back.

Tata Sky — not providing services

I am using tata sky DTH services.one day i have received a call from tata sky company, they told me that they have a special offer for me "they were providing me one year valadity for only 1250 rs."then i ignored this, but on 17th i have again received a call then i recharged my account by rs 2000 on 18 august 2011.and i also told that perticular guy that, there is signal problem in my DTH connection.then that tata sky representative told me that wih in 24 hours an engineer will come to my home and will fix all the problems.but till today nobody has come yet.today is 24th august.& whenever i caal them , they use to tell, that with in 12 hours one engineer will come and will fix the problem.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

RAJIV1978
              Sub ID [protected]

I had purchased TataSky HD on 11 April 2013. Since then i am facing the problem of pixeled viewing frequently while watching HD channels. It shows up every 3 to five minutes.

I called for complaining and the concern person Mr. Kailash says that the engineer will visit and do the needful. I asked what if the HD box is not in working properly.
              He said it will be replaced with a refurbished one. I ask if your product is faulty within 10 days of installation and you will replace with refurbished piece, how is that possible.He said its company policy.

That means there is no use of buying New HD since they do not give Warranty. I am stuck with the Tatasky service since we have four connections. And this is the second time i am facing problem.

Hope the management solves the problem.

The service engineer visited and said the machine is faulty and needs to be replaced. I told him if they are giving me brand new piece then come or please take the faulty Set top box and refund me the money.

Till date no answer from Tatasky.

I would request Tatasky to take the necessary action to protect their clients problems.

Rajiv
              Reg Faulty New Machine Replaced by Refurbished Set top Box

To Tata Sky

Respected Sir/ Madam

Sub ID [protected]

Hope the management solves the problem.

Till date 15 calls received from Tatasky but Non of them with a positive answer. All executives says only one thing "Sir you are right but this is company policy".

Spoke to Concern person from Tata Sky
              Mr Nags
              Mr Amzed (Team Leader)
              Mr Rishi
              M/s Deepika (Team Leader)
              M/s Sushma
              M/s Puja
              M/s Preeti
              M/s Amar (Installer)

Once again requesting Tata sky to take necessary steps to help their clients and dont make them go through so much difficulties.
              All I ask is for a New piece which is faulty after installation within 3 to 5 days.

I am traveling and mobile will be off so wont be available till 9th of June 2013.
              Please revert later.

Rajiv
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Tata Sky + Full Hd — INSTALLATION DELAY [Resolved]

myanamallesh

I have subscribed for TATASKY with standard set-up box (Package Grand Sports WITH one month free) through...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (18)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Tata Sky — EXCESSIVE CHARGE WHILE TALKING TO TATASKY HELPLINE NUMBER

kakavishal
                RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,

GOOD DAY,

I AM SURESH KUMAR YADAV, CUSTUMER OF TATASKY ,MY SUBSCRIBER...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Tata Sky — Didn't receive set up box on my subscriber Id

dharmendra Singh Yadav

I have bought Tata Sky connection online from http://www.tatasky.com/directSalesHome.do URL. I have paid...
                Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Tata Sky — Increase the rate of monthly plan

shekhar bollam
                i am using Tata sky from last 18 months, my Tata Sky Subscriber ID : [protected]. Since last 6 months tata sky increases...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

amrishgupta
                HI MY NAME IS AMRISH GUPTA AND I AM RESIDING AT INDORE,I HAD PURCHASED TATA SKY SET TOP BOX THROUGH ONLINE PAYMENT ON TATASKY'S WEBSITE AND I HAVE INSTALLED THE TATA SKY SET TOP BOX ON 12TH MARCH 2013.
                MY TATA SKY SUBSCRIBER ID IS :[protected] AND I WAS TOLD BY THE TATA SKY EXECUTIVE IS THAT THERE WILL BE A 2 MONTHS FREE SUBSCRIPTION AND AFTER THAT THERE WILL BE Rs.280/- WILL BE CHARGED PER MONTH FOR THE PACK WHICH I HAD OPTED.
                THE PACKAGE NAME IS "GRAND SPORTS PACKAGE " .
                NOW TODAY WHEN I CONTACTED THEM ABOUT ADDITION OF CERTAIN NEW CHANNELS I GOT AN ANSWER FROM TATA SKY EXECUTIVE IS THAT THIS PACKAGE IS NO MORE AND THE CHARGES HAS BEEN INCREASED.
                I WAS NOT INFORMED BY ANY TATA SKY EXECUTIVE ABOUT THE PRICE REVISION AND ALSO THE AFTER SALES SERVICES OF TATA SKY IS VERY VERY PATHETIC.
                I AM CHEATED BY TATA SKY AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND I DO NOT WISH TO CONTINUE WITH TATA SKY.
                FURTHER I HAD TRIED TO CONTACT THE TATA SKY INDORE OFFICE (PH.NO.IS[protected]BUT NOBODY WAS PICKING MY PHONE.
                THIS IS TOTALLY AN UNPROFESSIONAL APPROACH FROM A RENOWNED COMPANY TATA.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND PROVIDE ME THE PROPER SOLUTION IN THIS REGARD.
                YOURS SINCERELY
                AMRISH GUPTA
                INDORE
                M:[protected]

Tata Sky — Religious matter

(TATA SKY)-They are showing jackey chan's-A CHINESE MOVIE on star gold channel and in the banner of this movie they had written the name of our lord{( ishwar avtaar sai baba)- I want to know is this fare ?
                why they are playing with our sentiments ?

Tata Sky — channel package

At the time when we get tata sky installed, the representative of tata sky told us about channel package of Rs:280/month. but they have been charging subscription of Rs:410/month . we want to change our subscription package from 410/month to 280/month.

Our subcription ID Is----[protected]

D.N.Roy
                  I am a consumer of tatasky since 2006 and my subscription ID is[protected]
                  I pay my subscription in advance by charging Rs 500 when the next payment due date is given Now I find that as time goes the date of charging is getting reduced and recently I got an SMS stating that my monthly subscrption is Rs315 which is wrong. From where they got this magic amount I dont know since I have never opted for an extra channel nor did I ask for change of package

D.N.Roy, NOIDA

Tata Sky — Unable to view Services/Channels

sritapk
                    On 26th Mar 2013 late evening the TataSky set top box started downloading latest software. The Download never completed the...
                    Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

mdsameer26
                    my tata sky subscriber id is : [protected] and registered mobile number is [protected]
                    it's been about 9 days till today , i registered a complaint with tata sky regarding No Signal Status to my set top box.......as these useless don't have a toll free number also till date i lost about 100 rupees talktime......when i call them regarding my complaint they say tomorrow there for sure there will be a visit from our technical team and till date their tomorrow never came.......someone plz help me in solving this and teach those a moral lesson that what are customers and what they can do if they get pissed off

syedzubair
                      For TV digitizing Companies viz. Tata, Reliance, Airtel, Dish TV),

I am planning to buy a set top box, but I see that Peace TV Urdu is not available in the list of channels. I request the Indian Govt. and DTH officials to include Peace TV channel, when there are other religious channels shown on TV then why not Peace TV. Why the biased behavior when it comes to Indian Muslims and their TV channels? Is this secular for a country where Muslims are the second largest population and their channels are not being telecast?

Thank you.

Syed Zubair.
                      Namaste Mr. Zubair,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 27 March 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Saurav Ahlawat
                      Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
                      Bharti Airtel Ltd
                      [protected]@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
                      Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
                      Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
                      Namaste Mr. Zubair,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Deepak Mohod
                      Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
                      Bharti Airtel Ltd
                      [protected]@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
                      Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
                      Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

3shef91
                        ON THE 11TH MARCH 2013 WHEN I CALLED THE CUSTOMER CARE FOR ENQUIRING FOR A MULTI-TV CONNECTION, THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE COERCED ME INTO MAKING AN ONLINE IVR PAYMENT OF RS.2599/- FOR AN HD SET TOP BOX WITHOUT VERIFYING IF I HAVE A HD TV. I DIDN’T WAN’T TO PAY ONLINE & WANTED TO RECHARGE MY ACCOUNT FROM WHICH THEY WOULD HAVE DEDUCTED THE PAYMENT, BUT STILL HE INSISTED THAT I PAY THROUGH IVR

THE ORDER WAS CANCELLED ON 12TH MARCH 2013 SINCE HD WASN’T COMPATIBLE TO MY TV. THEY ASSURED THAT I SHALL RECEIVE A CALL FROM THEIR “BACK END” AND THE AMOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED WITHIN 8 DAYS WHICH HAS NOT HAPPENED TILL DATE.
                        EVERY DAY I AM CALLING THEIR HELP LINE BUT THEY ARE JUST NOT DOING ANYTHING ACCEPT MAKING FALSE PROMISES THAT IT WILL HAPPEN BY THE 21ST AND NOW 29TH. THEY ARE ALSO NOT GIVING ANY DETAILS OF THEIR SUPERIORS FOR FURTHER ESCALATION.

THE COMPANY HAS NO RIGHT TO KEEP THE MONEY, THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBLE PERSON WHO CAN ACTUALLY SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

I AND MY FAMILY ARE BEING HARASSED UNNECESSARILY JUST BECAUSE WE CHOSE THE TATA SKY SERVICE

TataSky — unnecessary harassment

I do not have a Tatasky connection still i get SMS notice on offers, promotions, last date of renewal, late payment charges, bill amounts etc. I have registered in DND in Vodafone still i get this harassment. I do not have a number from the sender of this tatasky to call & unregister.

surendera kumar gupta
                          I have paid to tatasky through credit card for hd instalation and paid rs 2865 on 3feb 2013, but they have not installed due to old tv set which will not ketch the hd set of box. The work order was cancelled by no 1-[protected] against tatasky id no[protected] and cancellation was approved by cancellation no [protected] dt 4mar13. Even after no of telephone calls to their customer care section the refund has not been made. Their auto response request reference no 1-[protected]. My e-mail id is mr. [protected]@rediffmail.com and mobile no [protected]. I request you to pl take up with tatasky and get me the refund of rs 2865 credited in their account through gredit card. Thanks. Sk gupta c2/506 ebony green ii, cresent parc, nh 24 bhemata shahpur village, ghaziabad 201002.

Tata Sky — Refund of money

I am Using Tata sky for last three years. my subscription ID is [protected]. I have lodged my request on 04th dec 2010. till 11th evening there was no hearing. what a stupid thing they have done is they are saying that on 04th dec 2010 there was request for relocation. and i dont know i havent given any request for it and they have deducted rs. 450 from my account. i have given request many times but till date there is no response from them. when i have given a request on 4th they said within 48 hrs this matter will be resolved. but nobody have called me to resolve this. i called couple of times and lodged my complaint.

Tata Sky — Money still not refunded

Complaint number of TATA Sky recharge:SR[protected], My tata sky ID:[protected], Rs.500 was debited from the account on 26th June 2011, They said due to the failure of online transaction the money would be refunded in 7 working days then they said 10 working days and now its nearly a month that the money still has not been refunded. The complaint was done 3 times before still was assured that money would be refunded. Still not refunded.

Recently Discussed

(18 minutes ago)
                            Flipkart
                            flight cancellations refund.not received
                            (24 minutes ago)
                            JaldiFatafat
                            i ordered split ac - neither received product nor refund
                            (30 minutes ago)
                            Finfox
                            Order not received
                            (37 minutes ago)
                            Superiorcart.online
                            Regarding the fruit juicer - company has send the different product other than displayed in image
                            (37 minutes ago)
                            Flipkart
                            neither give replacement for wrong product nor refund the money.