Tata Sky Customer Care
Tata Sky Ltd.

Tata Sky Customer Care

Tata Sky Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Unit 301 to 305, 3rd Floor, Windsor, Off C.S.T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East)
Mumbai City District

Postpaid +91 92 3300 0121

Prepaid +91 92 3301 2524

View More Information...

Load

Tata Sky related photos (1155)

Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews

Jay
1. I wish to submit complain against the tata sky direct to home service provider. I am customer of tata sky dth services since approx 4 year and my set top box ID no is [protected]. I have selected certain channels at the time of obtaining services.
2. Last year in the month of mar they added a ‘fun learning pack’ without my knowledge and deducted rs 39 pm for approx one year. When I notice this action last month, I asked them to close the package not asked by me and requested to refund the amount. They promise me to deactivate the services however failed to do so till date . Theay are still charging the amount insteed of refunds .
3. Subsequent to this during olympic days they disconnected espn, star sports and star cricket channel. On making enquiry they asked me to pay additional amount per channel per month. Now since olympics games are shown on these channels they have decided to blackmail the customers to pay the additional cost. This action of service provider without the consent of customer is unlawful and cheating of millions o[censored]sers (entire nation).
4. Service provider ‘tata sky’ should immediately restore the channel status of all the customer and ask apology for this one sided action.
Jay

santosh trivedi
    SIR,
    I HAD PAID IN RS. 500.00 TOWARDS MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION TO MY TATA SKY SUBSCRIBER ID NO. [protected] ON 17.08..2012 AT 19:22:40 HRS. THE TRANSACTION ID BEING[protected].
    THE CREDIT FOR THE SAME HAS NOT BEEN AFFORDED TO MY ACCOUNT AND THE TATASKY PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED NO CREDIT TOWARDS MY ACCOUNT AND MY CONNECTION WILL BE DEACTIVATED TODAY.

KINDLY ARRANGE THE CREDIT IMMEDIATELY SO THAT MY CONNECTION IS NOT DE-ACTIVATED TODAY.

SANTOSH TRIVEDI
    MOB.[protected],[protected]

K K Sinha
      I am a TATA Sky subscriber. My Id no is [protected]. I started with a monthly charge of Rs. 500/. But slowly and steadily the charge has gone upto 676/ and whenever I have contacted the helpine nos. they say that such and such channels were added with ur permission. But never ever I nor any of my family members have gone for the new additions. So far I have kept quiet but now I am thinking of quitting this TATA Sky and shifting to another like Airtel or DTH etc.

K K Sinha
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

niftkislay
        I am a Tata Sky subscriber. the due date of recharge is 15th Augst 2012 mid night but when i switched on the TV at 2:00 pm on 15th august 2012, the screen was blocked ( around 75% of the screen) by a message reading " urgent payment reminder" which is discontinuation of service to all intents and purposes because one is not able to see the programme due to screen blockage. it was a continuous blockage of the screen
        further when i called up the customer care number, and explained them the case, they expresses their inability to help. when i further requested to connect me to a senior official, they put me on hold for around 10 min and disappeared. I disconnected and called back again but the result was same.
        my question is, should they not have informed me before blocking my screen.
        Name - Kislay kashyap
        Tata sky subscriber id - [protected]
        Mobile no - [protected].

mehtakumar
          i have registered three times on the website of tatasky and all the thre times the company sent email on my email id no. [protected]@yahoo.in for link provided to activate my account but the links are not responding.Further in this regard i have sent two mails to the company but they are also not responding.please do something so that i may activate my account.
          You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will walk you through the steps to activate your account. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and help you out in getting your account activated.

Tata Sky — TO KNOW SUBSCRIBER ID FROM DIGICOMP NO

mvgandhi
            I AM UNABLE TO LOCATE MY SUBSCRIBER ID OF MY TATA SKY ACCOUNT AT PRESENT.
            I AM AWAY FROM HOME.
            I HAVE TO RECHARGE...
            Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

ranjeet chahal
            Namaskar. my n ame is ranjeet singh, purchase tata sky service in sep 2011( Id no -- [protected] )under warranty of 12 months , from last 15 days we are facing problems of not working of tata sky box , repeatedly phoning the service agent but still my problem is not solved , first their person change my box with older or repair one , but that box was also stop working after 2 days . Again their person come and told us that its not the problem of box it is the problem of digicard, but still i m waiting for the card. It is a harssment of customers , we don't know where to call after such poor response .
            Even their enger are not capable to handle the problem , no senior person will be available who will take of such problems .
            My set is under warranty , then why they don't give me new set, why they replace it with old one.
            From last ten days i m regulary making calls to service engr and customer care , waisting my time and money who will pay for this .

Kindly provide me fair justice...

regards
            ranjeet singh

Mayur Nimbalkar
              I tried Recharging my Tata Sky DTH for amount Rs: 410/- from Paytm but the recharge was not
              sucessful due to unknown reason just want my money back from Paytm They Debitted money from My Debit
              Card Plz Help me with this thanks
              You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will check if the problem is from their end. Also send a mail to [protected]@paytm.com. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and provide appropriate resolution.
              I have already paid my subscription Rs.775/- through Internet Banking
              on 25.10.2014 before due date. But still Reminder message is displaying on TV Screen and mobile messaging also.

Today I have again recharge my account for my ID [protected] for Rs. 775/- . I Also mail the statement of my bank account where it shows the entry of transaction successfully done and my account was debited but the entry at your end is not cleared and my connection was
              deactivated. I have disappointed this time with your services. When I have recharge my account before due date and the transaction at my end
              is successfully done but at your end it is not succeed then who's fault it is? and why I have punished by deactivation.

Sarita Juvalekar

Tata Sky — NOT MAKING TELECAST OF ORIYA CHANNEL PRARTHANA

Pradosh Priyadarshan
                SIR IT IS TO INTIMATE THAT AFTER REPEATED REQUEST TATASKY AUTHORITIES ARE MAKING TELECASTE FOR 5 ODIYA CHANNEL IN LIEW OF11...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Tata Sky — DIGICOMP PROBLEM

Pravin Mahindrakar
                My subscriber I.D [protected] I am getting no signal from last 7 days. I already have registered a complaint to customer care...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

mahsh waghla
                tatacombo plan has been installed at my flat no c3 2nd fl.huns society dawoodbaug lane andheriwest mum58 on dt.1-6-12 for one month it was free thafter i rechrged my combo plan at rs.200/-on dt.04-07-12 because recharge was not available at rs.75/-with dealer Arihant electronics prop.m.yogesh h.jain t shopno.5A,sagar shopping centre j.p.rd.andheri w.mum58.again ihad recharged for rs.200/-on dt.23-07-12 my queriy is that why rs.200/-recharege not valid for one month? and there was instruction on face of my t.v.mentioning continous reminder for payment and tghis reminder is exactlly on middlof screen of t.v.this is againstfundamentalhuman right of the customer reminder couldbe placedon any corner of t.v.further there is continious noises and disturbances in channelof life o.k.and on soni channelswhy it is so?i had phond severaltims on [protected] tomr.Dilip gupta but he nvr attens my callsalso i reqired my password so i couldrechare through my mobile how can i get my password?i have already paid Rs.1100 how i can get refund of this amt.since nomore i aminterested with tatasky services please advise meand find remediesformy complaints frommahesh waghela ID no.[protected] my mobileno.is [protected] and off.telno.[protected] my emailid is mswaghela.[protected]@gmail.com

ajit.ppb
                  I have been a TATA SKY user for some time now, MY problem started when I shifted to there HD STB.
                  TATA SKY HD STB is a not at all recommended.
                  Recently I had a problem with the new STB, I requested are service Eng to see it, they changed the STB (9th Jul 2012) and charged me 225/- Now again the STB is not working. On complaining about that they changes the STB with another old one on 23 July 2012 and charged me agian amt Rs. 225/-
                  Now there is no response even after my complain.

regards

ajit
                  You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They have a scheme of 90 days wherein if anything goes wrong within 90 days of the service visit, you will not be charged. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and get you a new HD STB.

sahir karol
                    i sahir karol want to complaint about tatasky service, as i made complaint on 18/07/2012 at between 2 - 3 pm, but today 20/07/2012 my complaint is not resolved, tatasky person says that problem is solve in 2 hours but till now no person arrive. but one person arrive at 18/07/2012 at 3.15pm but he ask me for rs. 300 cash but i does not give him rs 300 as per policy of tatasky service charges & material charges will be deducted from recharge, so he want away without solving my problem & since no person is arrive from there side, i brought to the notice this issue to tatasky person but they do not taken any action regarding this as i think all person involve in such type of inefficient service like sub-ordinate,superior & team leader, when i make a call why person has not arrive , than they said in 2 hours my problem will be solved but nothing happen till now. as i m very frustrated i making such complaint, tatasky satellite service is registered in my brother id. sohail karol.

Tata Sky — improper service

my tata sky is not working for past 20 days.. i have given them plenty of complaints but to no avail..
                    they send a engineer everyweek who fixes the tv temporarily for some time . It should be noted that they charge for their every visit still they are not repairing it permanently.

consumer number [protected]
                    mobile no [protected]
                    himansu sethia
                    You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. If you are in warranty you shouldn't be charged if not charges will be applied. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and send a technician to fix your issue.
                    Undesired pack was subscribed inspite of specifying. Rupees 7600 was deposited including due amount for the subscription Grand sports pack yearly, but Mega pack was subscribed by incharge, instead. When aksed for correction respondant denied any change.

rupeshpawar373
                      मेरा ग्राहक क्र. १००००४८०३२ है. मेरी डिश २० दिनोसे बंद है. क्यूंकि जहा मेरी डिश लगी हुई है, उसके ऊपर पत्रेका शेड डाला गया है. इसलिए मुझे डिश की जगह चेंज करनी है. मैने अभीतक टाटा स्काय कस्टमर केर को ३बार फोन किया. लेकिन अभीतक मुझे reply नहीं मिला. कृपया मेरी मदत करे. मेरा सेल नं. ९८७०३९०००१ .

nmanikoth
                        TATASKY is a disgrace to the TATA Group as far as Malayalees are concerned. When all the other DTH service providers can provide all the Malayalam channels, why can't TATASKY ? The only plausible explanation is that the person who makes decisions about the channels to air is
                        blatantly anti-Malayalee.

I request all other Malayalees to strongly protest so that someone wakes up at TATASKY headquarters and takes positive action immediately.
                        ID [protected] Tata Sky
                        Mob [protected]
                        Annual package paid already
                        As on today from 9am the all malayalam channels are not coming. Pls look in to this asap. Thanks
                        Udayashankar
                        okay

Yadav2012
                          Since the last 4 days, I'm waiting for a new digicard from tatasky but there is absolutely no professionalism from them. My repeated calls to the call centre have yielded nothing but assurance and extra days.
                          God help tatasky

Virender Yadav
                          You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will check why there has been delay in sending you a new digicard. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and get you the new digicard asap.

alaknandasen
                            We have a Tata Sky connection. Last month we took a secondary connection. At the time of booking the connection through Tata Sky helpline, I was told not to recharge for the first month as the service charge included in installation, also includes first month's subscription. However, at the time of recharge, I found that the same was not valid for one month and I only could enjoy that option for around 15 days.

At the time of this month's recharge, before doing so, I again called up Tata Sky Customer Care Helpline to know what will be my recharge amount. I also inquired if I recharge today for more that 601/-, shall I get the bonus of 45/-? The Executive said yes I can go ahead with a recharge for more that 601/-and I will get the bonus of 45/-.I even asked her confirm once again as there is some funda of 30 days for Tata sky for giving bonus. She confirmed me, yes I can go ahead with the recharge and I will get bonus of 45/-.

But after the recharge was done, we received the confirmation sms stating recharge done for 610/- but no bonus. On calling the helpline number, they said they are arranging for a call back but the same did not take place. I again called up today and another executive was giving me advice regarding frequency of recharge to get bonus. When I asked him that I am remember that for my future recharge but what will heppen to my current bonus entitlement, he agin promised me a call back.

I am still waiting to receive a call from them and hopefully with a solution. My point is not mere 45/- but the false commitment they are making to the customers. Isn't it cheating to do so?

Tata Sky — NON RECHARGE OF TATA SKY

DEAR SIR, I John Varghese on 06 Aug 2011, I TRIED TO RECHARGE MY DTH(Tata SkY) Consumer ID No [protected] BY RS.310.00 AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT BUT NO RECHAGE WAS DONE THE DETAIL OF MY SBI TRANSACTION IS THAT TRANSFER TO INB TIMES OF MONEY LIMITED. REF NO :[protected]G61639013 TRANSFER TO[protected] SBI OF WO . MY MOBILE NO IS [protected] and Email Id is [protected]@gmail.com. KINDLY LOOK IN TO THE MATTER AND REFUND TO AFORESAIS AMOUNT TO MY ACCOUNT. WITH REGARDS.I SHALL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED

INB Times of Money — Recharge of DTH Tatasky

Sir, this is inform you that I had recharged my tatasky through my SBI net banking via INB Times of Money Online Recharge on 07 Aug 2011 by transaction Id[protected]G61639013 transfer to A/C No [protected] unfortunately the recharge was not done due to some error. Hwnce you are requested to credit the amout Rs 310/- to my account at the earliest. John Varghese,SBI Golibar Maidan, Pune A/C No [protected] contact No [protected],[protected] email: [protected]@gmail.com.
                            This is a major issue with TataSky as the executives on the phone give different information everytime you call.

Vishal Kapoor

Tata Sky — Tata sky Connection not recharge

They deducted 310 rs from my account for recharge of my TATA SKY no [protected] but the recharge was never done. please recharge my No or return my amount on my account.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

rajendra valmiki
                              i Rajendra G Valmiki i am using tata sky from last 3 years my id no is [protected] on 5 may 2012 my setup box not working i was call at call center a lady pick up the phone she said within 2 day your setup box will be replace and for new setup box our charges is 350 rupees i said ok i ready to pay 350 rupees after 2 days i was call so many time in call center every time they promise me today our engineer 100% come to visit at your home between 11am to 6 pm but after end of the day nobody come to my house for replace tatasky setup box and i am daily calling on call center and they put me hold 1 hour but i am not get any resolve my problem after 10 day in evening 6 pm on 16 may i called again in call center i spoke with this time with team leader he arrange 1 engineer he came to my house with old setup box i ask him i dont want to old setup box he said we dont have setup box in our stock office i just set this set up box for 2 day but on this setup box not cath remote signal you touch your finger for change the channel and before that you not pay any amount to us after that i replace your setup box you will be pay 350 i said ok after 2 day he not come to my house for replace my setup box and tatasky chared me 350 rupees in my account after that on till date 5july 2012 iam calling in tatasky customer service center every time they promised me today 100% we replace your setup box and this setup box is fully current if you touch this box for change the channel you face electrical shock if any accident happen in my family for reason this setup box who wil responsible. tatasky so i am requesting to Mr Harit Nagpal, MD & CEO, Tata-sky please solve the my problem as soon possible

RIJHU A BATHIJA
                                I made my monthly payment of TATA SKY DTH SUBSCRIPTION through internet banking on 01/07/2012
                                amount Rs. 425 DEBIT TO MY A/C NO. [protected] WITH central bank of india TATA SKY ID [protected]
                                The said amount neither credited to TATA SKY nor refunded to my account.
                                Please look into this matter.
                                And refund the amount to my a/c my account no. [protected].

RIJHU A BATHIJA
                                MANAGER
                                CNTRAL BANK OF INDIA
                                NRI CELL
                                CENTRAL OFFICE
                                [protected]@gmail.com

Tata Sky — Signal Problem during Monsoon

rgngalg
                                  It is indeed very annoying. Even during a light rain, the signal goes off and it takes quite some time to come back. Most...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Exchange22
                                  Unfair Trading
                                  (1 hours 44 minutes ago)
                                  Exile Entrycall Private Limited
                                  exile entrycall fraud company and cheating scam in delhi
                                  (3 hours 15 minutes ago)
                                  Driving License
                                  licence card is printed correct and online feeding is wrong