Tata Sky Customer Care
Tata Sky Ltd.

Tata Sky Customer Care

Tata Sky Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Unit 301 to 305, 3rd Floor, Windsor, Off C.S.T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East)
Mumbai City District

View More Information...

Load

Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews

Bibhas Chandra
I paid Rs.9300.00 & Rs.2599.00 on 20/04/2011 for multi tatasky DTH Service connection at my house at Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091 . Tatasky people installed the services on 21/04/2011 with hazy picture service . Since then they have sent 7 tecnicians on various dates to rectify the defects but failed . As more than one month have lapsed for tatasky to provide proper DTH Service to me after they installed the connections I demanded refund of payments & withdrawal of improper service . But now they stopped evev acknowleging complaints.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

p00ja123
    Tata sky is one of the most inefficient service providers that i have come across so far. If there is anything that Tata sky proactively and efficiently manages that is hounding you with reminders for account recharge.
    I had recently uninstalled the Tata Sky dish due to building renovation work. Post the renovation, i have been following up with Tata Sky since 8.5.11 TILL DATE for reinstallation of the dish. After numerous calls and follow ups an engineer from the service office decided to grace with his presence. He fiddled with the dish for a while with no idea as to how and where it needs to be installed. Even after we suggested that he install it at the same place where it was, he ignored it and decided to rely on his own astuteness. We were unable to receive any signal, and while he took his own sweet time to figure out it got dark and he promised to return the next day and fix it. As you might have guessed, he dint return the following day or the next. We again had to call up Tata Sky and repeat our story. What we got in return is another promise and a reference number. After 10 more calls the next day, FINALLY another engineer visited us with no solution to the problem. The next day when i call up the helpline, the totally apathetic customer service associate tells me that my account flashed the message that the matter has been resolved. This obviously wasn’t resolved. I had to again go through the whole storytelling session, and i got a reference no and an empty promise yet again. I have been following up with the customer service till date and the problem is not fixed. Even today when I called the customer service, they say the a/c shows the matter is resolved and I am honestly tired of going through the whole process and telling them my story a zillion times. Inspite of their totally inept service, they have efficiently deducted my recharge package charge and the reinstallation charge (Considering we haven’t received signal or have been able to view a single channel since the last recharge, neither has the dish been installed correctly).

When I Googled Tata Sky, I figured it’s just not me who is going through this ordeal. There are massive amount of complaints against Tata Sky and a lot of them being about the reinstallation service.

Coming from brands like Tata and Star, it’s a shame that I and hundreds of other customers have to go through inefficient and draggy call centre associates, unskilled engineers, disrespect for the clients time, money and contemptible service.

TATA SKY DTH — Not attending the phone call

The people at call center Tatasky does not pick-up the phone call for hours together. This has been happening for months together now. My setoff box against ID no. [protected].

This is a strict violation of the consumer service policy & consumer does not know where to report the problem to. The Tatasky call center no. is[protected].

Pl. help in sorting out the issue.

TATA SKY DTH — call centre never pick up phone

sir, TATA SKY
    my subscriber Id is [protected]...., my digicom is not working, since sunday atleast i , and all my family members made at least 50 calls in total
    it was always put on hold for infinitey, with some stupid music...so where can i convey that i have problem .
    there internal system of query is of no use ...though it registered the query , but close it automaticaly without providing any solution
    they have given this response

SR[protected]/05/2010 22:00:58 Unable to view services No signal 09/08/2010 11:00:00 09/06/2010 16:20:23 Closed

query closed without being attended
    wii be thankful...if someone can help

Thanks Rajnish sharma

amit.gupta
      I want to bring your kind attention regarding the Harassment being made by Tata Sky, My Customer id is [protected].

On 7th May, 2011; I had given the request for relocation wide ID No 1-[protected], where as I had removed the dish from my old house and after that one of your engineer visited and installed the Dish at new house but the Dish was not installed properly and he informed that an extended stand has to be installed worth Rs 500 to receive better signal, while my new house does not have option of installing the dish at terrace, after intimating this information, engineer went and said you will get further information from helpline and some body willc all you back with details pertaining to new stand.

After that 2 days passed away and neither I received any call from Tata Sky nor that Engineer turned up with New Stand, since then my wife or myself is calling Tata Sky help line and every time a new compliant id numbers are issued, the details of id no are as follows

1-[protected] Dated 7th May, 2011

1-[protected] Dated 12th May, 2011 generated by Mr Surendra (Customer care Executive)

1-[protected] Dated 15th May, 2011 generated by Mr Vikram (Customer care Executive)

1-[protected] Dated 15th May, 2011 generated by Mr Rajeev (Sr Customer care Executive)

1-[protected] Dated 17th May, 2011 generated by Ms Pushpendra

1-[protected] Dated 18th May, 2011 generated by Mr Deep

Apart from that we had interacted with other customer care members like Mr Himmat, Mr Wilson etc……etc………over TATA Sky help line and were literally begging to resolve the problem.

After talking to these executives over so called Tata Sky help line, every time a call use to come from Ms Deepika ([protected]) from Delhi with lot of commitment regarding rectification of the problem by next day.

Following Engineers had visited my house and promised to bring the new Stand by next day, so that dish could be installed properly to receive the signals properly.

Mr Chandra Bhan ([protected])

Mr Ashok ([protected])

Mr Uday Kumar ([protected])

Subsequently above mentioned Engineers never turned up next day nor they conveyed any message to us for any delay or not coming to my house with so called new stand, while I only called them for reminder and we use to get the reply that your call is allotted to some body else and he is not responsible any more with my problem for further details they asked us to call back to Tata Sky help line again.

While calling back to so called help line above mentioned customer care executives use to tell that your call is closed, where as I was surprised every time that how can my call is closed without resolving the problem that too with out taking any feedback from me neither over phone nor in writing.

It was more painful to learn today that while I checked my online account over Tata Sky website, for my surprise my account was debited Rs 125 twice, i.e Rs 250……that too my problem was still not resolved by such horrible team members of Tata Sky.

Calling the Tata Sky help line is again a terrible experience as every time you are attended by new customer care executive and you have to explain entire story in full details from Scratch……that too with lots of pause from these executives and every time it use to take approx 25 to 30 mins in explaining the entire story that too on STD telephone call.

Again yesterday evening, I had called Tata Sky help line and again conveyed my unresolved problem to Mr Rajeev, who was not able to reply confidently…..further this call was transferred to Mr Amit Kaval (Team leader based at Mohali) against my request to talk to some senior personal in Tata Sky, who has again shown me the hope that my problem shall be resolved by today 19th May, 2011 by 11 AM in morning and who has promised me that my account shall be credited for 13 days, as my TV set is not operational since last 13 days (I had opted for annual package) and including Rs 125 (which was debited twice) as per my account information as on 18th May.

It is very surprising that in today’s competitive scenario where customer is always treated as King/God, organization like TATA are dealing the customer care services in such a cheaper and unprofessional way, where customer complaints are getting closed with out feedback from the concerned customer and no body cares to reply back for resolving the unresolved problems pertaining to their existing customers, I am sure with such approach competitors like Reliance, Bharti, Videocon and others had great opportunity in Indian market at the cost of TATA.

I am in no doubt my complaint should be taken care on high priority, looking forward for a solution with a positive reply from any of the concerned from TATA / TATA Sky.

With Warm Regards,

Amit Gupta

Tata Sky — consumer harresment

dear sir/madam,

i am a resident of dibrugarh and a user of tata sky..i previously had dish tv but seeing the tata brand i discontinued dish tv and put up tata sky...On the 20th[yesterday], there was a problem with the digicomp.it was not turning on.so at 11:30am i lodged a complain.they took my number and told me that the technician would contact me soon.i waited for 24 hours.next day i again called them.they again lodged a complain and told me that the technician would come in 2 hours...after 3 hrs again called and they again repeated the process and took my number and told me that the technicain would contact me.after some time a sms came to me saying that before 6:15 pm a technician would come and his number is so and so.but no one came.i tried calling the technicain but it showed that the number is temporarly disconnected .again i called the helpline at 7:00pm and they repeated the same process.now my question is what i should do?this is consumer harresment.my subscriber id is [protected].i called this number-[protected].my complain number is:1-[protected] and1-[protected].my mobile number is [protected].i had spoken to mr kishore and miss humera, their seniors and also many other persons.i request you take some action.
      quite coincidently i too have shifted to tata sky from dish, however the difference being i have had no such issues .. initially had some things to be rectified with the installation procedure which was in fact handled very professionally. I m pretty impressed with their customer care. I suggest U again speak with someone else from the team, m sure it will be taken care of..
      I purchase your Tata Sky Set top Box than i will pay Rs. 1650/- for the activation but only message is coming and not activation is done. my ID No. is[protected].
      Please solve the problem @ inform me.
      Dear Sirs/Madams,

I Had logged complaint against your Pune Sholapur road hadapsar pune store person Mr. Manish/ Siddhartha for bad behavior with me.
      I had purchased Tata sky setup box on 02/09/2012 & installed on 03/09/2012. At the time of Purchase told me 1 month of Rs.410/- free package provide to me but this package disactived on 20/09/2012.I had inform to your pune Sholapur road hadapsar pune store immediately but Mr, . Manish or Siddhartha Store manager level person behave ring very bad with me. I had surrender setup box to him & he had instruct his staff throw it in dust bin & we are not responsible for after service. We are sold only goods whether it is good or bad or defect i.e. not our responsibility. Also invoice copy & My Complaint letter also throw in dust bin. I have lost of Rs.1840/- due to your third-class staff Mr. Manish ( Siddhartha). For verification purpose you will see your camera so that you will find out the fault that person. If he has doing his behavior continuously then you people lost the business. Kindly take the action against him & terminate this person asap. If this is not happen then I will take the guidance of consumer court advocate so that in future no customer face the problem from Croma & Tata Sky. I hope your company is reputed so that you will take the action against that arrogant person & inform me asap.

My. Mobiles No is[protected]

Vivek Surve
      311, sasane Nagar, Lane No-4,
      Hadapsar Pune-411 028.

Raghv kumar
        mera tata sky id num[protected]
        20 din se tv band hai 5 din to ..enginer ko aane me laga phir setop box khol ke le gya..phir roj call karta hoo call center ko wo bolta hai 24 ghnate me ho jaayega..enginier bolta hai mere pass box nhi hai jab aayega tab laga dunga...lekin account se roj rs 7 rupees kat rha hai...roj phon kar ke pareshan ho gy etna ganda sarvive bihar me...yahi pune mumbay me 5 se 6 ghante me hota hai lekin bihar me 15 din me nhi hua...agar mujhe malu hota,,to tata sky kabhi nhi lagata..5 din aur vat karunga phir use bhngar me bejana parega...

shiwani raj
          My sub id is [protected].
          I did a big mistake of beleiving on helpline sales boy(named Ankit,ref. call no-1-[protected]) and bought new HD set up box.He have given me wrong commitment and product info.He have just informed me about the HD cost but not informed me about the monthly charge to view the HD channels and also the hidden cost of installation cost for the cable as he said installation is free but hide the cost involved for the cable.Now I am asking either replace this HD box with the simple box or waive the monthly charge for HD channels.But they are not agree to both the condition.They are now saying that we cannot take back the HD box also and not waive the HD Gold Pack charge also. The helpline employee(named Varun,ref. call no-1-[protected]) are even very rude and arrogant as if now I have paid the money to buy the HD box so I dont have anyother option left behind and the ball is in their hand.
          This is the trade practice they are using.I would not suggest any body to go for Tata sky and specially Tata HD setup box as there is nothing great about it and you have to pay more for this also without any reason and huge difference.All is same.

Awaiting response
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

kpalanerd
            I had taken a new connection with TATA SKY DTH. I had paid the money on May 3rd,2011. Its been 7 days till date I have not got the installation done. Twice I had called the customer care. Thank god they pick the call. On both the occassions, someone on the other end assured me of service within 24hrs. But no response yet. In another 3 weeks I would get my first month bill for something that I am not using. This is state of TATA SKY in Bangalore. I have asked my money to be refunded. My Kind advice... NEVER go for TATA SKY in Bangalore. not sure in other cities

asijashubham
              i m a old customer of tata sky id:[protected] with name Gurdeep singh bajwa..
              i had been subscribed to family pack (one of the oldest pack of tata sky)
              i recharged for rs 1000 for which i was given a bonus of rs 300..that is the total balance was rs1300. i got a call from tata sky that you can subscribe to supreme pack that will be in benefit for you. but i said i will tell you later if i have to do it or not
              they changed my pack from family pack to supreme pack without my permission and when i called tata sky customer care they said they cant revert back to family pack as it is not available now.. now i am being charged extra for Kids pack from my balance.
              i want my family pack back
              private company robs customers like this..huh!
              i also want the loss i have occured due to this

cool_palash
                on 22nd nov 2010 i have recharged of my account 4times . 3times by website and 1 time by IVR. the amount get credited to my account and few days back 350 has been debited to my account stating that my credit card bank has asked for dispute and tata has deducted my account recharge and given back if it has happen it should come to my credit card account but nothingh happen no credit to my account and again 350 has been debited stating same so such a big company and doing like that and even no satisfactory answer by tata sky so will any one will help me. The company is responding but asking me to contact with bank where my bank saying charge back dispute cant be initiated without my request and why not ata sky provide me detaisl for the same.

reg
                prakash
                MY SELF PRAKASH RANJAN HAVING TATA SKY DTH CONNECTION WITH SUBSCRIBER ID=[protected] YESTERDAY WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE 350 RS HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT AND WHEN I CHECKED ON WEBSITE FEW PACKS LIKE ACTIVE ENGLISH AND Lifestyle Gold Spl Offer PACKS ARE ACTIVATED WHERE I NEVER REQUESTED FOR THAT. IF I CAN SPEAK AND WRITE ENGLISH AND WHATS IS THE USE OF OPTING FOR ACTIVE ENGLISH. NOW TATA SKY HAS STARTED ACTING LIKE OPERATOR COMPANYS WHO AUTOMATICALLY USED TO ACTIVE SERVICES TO THE MOBILE CUSTOMERS WITHOUT ASKING THIS.
                REG
                PRAKASH
                Still today they have again debited my account with 350 and saying that my credit card bank has asking money back where i have never asked for the same 2 my bank. and if iht is happening it should come to my account as well but here is no any credit in my account.
                reg
                prakash

Tata Sky — channel deduction

I had purchased Tata sky south regional package so that i can view malayalam channels though im not in kerala..
                But unfortunately they are keeping on dropping the malaylam channels one by one..First amritha and Doordarshan then kairali.
                When i contacted them they gave many in valid excuses.As we are far away from home would love to watch our channels as promised by them at the time of purchase..
                Saumya

AVBhaskar
                  My Tata Sky Subscriber ID is [protected]
                  I have paid for an annual package on Jan 29,2011 along with two multi room TV connection for an amount of Rs 9800/- through my credit card.
                  This payment was taken twice and reversed once on the same day. For the past two days the message flashing on my TV says I have to recharge my account. I was puzzled as I have paid for the entire year and it is valid till Jan of 2012. Subsequently I get an SMS asking me to recharge my account. I called helpline asking why I had to pay again when I have paid for the whole year. I also sent a complaint by
                  email. Surprisingly I get an answer from your customer care saying that the amount has been reversed on April 29th and that unless I recharge I will not be able to view TataSky. I told them that I have not asked for any reversal and why did such a thing happen. They have no answer to that. I checked up with my bank just in case the reversal had happened. But my bank has confirmed that there is no such reversal. Once again I spoke to your customer care only to be told according to your system there is a reversal and that I will not be able to continue viewing the channel. From May 2nd except for the basic package I am not able to view the full pack for which I have
                  paid. Customer care office is not giving me the reversal reason nor the details. I am constrained to go in for legal action for this kind of a callous and unreasonable behaviour which tantamounts to cheating. Now we have got one more SMS that the entire viewing is going to be cut. I am attaching a picture of the SMS for your doing the needful. My TataSky has been deactivated now.
                  A.V. Bhaskar

Cheating
                  I MAHENDRA RAWAT IS A CUSTOMER OF TATASKY WITH SUBSCRIBER ID: [protected]. I HAVE
                  A COMPLAINT REGARDING SERVICES OF TATASKY.
                  I WORK IN INDIAN NAVY AND WAS AWAY FROM LAND FOR LAST THREE MONTHS. ON
                  20 APR WHEN I WAS IN NETWORK AND CHECKED MY TATASKY ACCOUNT, I FOUND THAT TWO
                  SERVICES I.E. “ACTIVE FUN LEARN” AND “ACTIVE ENGLISH” ARE ACTIVATED IN MY
                  ACCOUNT FORM 19 MAR 14. WHEN I ASKED CUSTOMER CARE THAT WITH WHOSE REQUEST THEY
                  HAVE STARTED THIS SERVICE, THE TATASKY CUSTOMER CARE REP UNABLE TO PROVIDE THE
                  INFORMATION AND WHEN I ASKED FOR THE DEACTIVATION OF THE ABOVE SAID ACTIVE
                  SERVICES I WAS TOLD THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE STOPPED ONLY AFTER 365 DAYS.
                  SINCE 19 MAR 14 MONEY IS DEDUCTING ON DAILY BASIS FOR THOSE TWO SERVICES.

BECAUSE THE TATASKY ACCOUNT IS ON MY NAME FOLLOWING IS REQUESTED:

(a) IN MY ABSENCE WHO HAS REQUESTED TATASKY FOR
                  ACTIVATING SUCH SERVICES.

(b) IN MY ABSENCE WHO HAS PERMITTED TATASKY FOR ACTIVATING SUCH SERVICES.

(c) PROVIDE ME THE MODE OF REQUEST FROM MY SIDE FOR ACTIVATING THE SERVICES.

(d) PROVIDE ME THE PROOF OF REQUEST FROM MY SIDE.

(e) REFUND OF MONEY TILL TO DATE SINCE THE ACTIVE SERVICES IS STARTED

I[censored]NABLE TO PROVED THE ABOVE MENTIONED THAN IT IS CASE OF FRAUD AND IS LIABLE FOR
                  DISCIPLINARY ACTION.

QUESTION TO TATASKY HIGHER AUTHORITIES :-

ARE THEY AWARE OF SUCH FRAUD ACTIVITIES IS HAPPENING.

IS THIS THE WAY TO EARN MONEY

IS YOUR COMPANY FOLLOWING ANY RULES AND REGULATIONS
                  i was told wrong charges for active vedic maths...i activated the channel...now i am trying to drop that channel from last five days...aftet five i ws able to contact a rep..he told me that u cannt drop the service becoz its having lock in period which was not told to me before...i think u r creating money by cheating...drop my channel nd give back my money...other wise i ll drop ur tatasky nd give wide publicity on social sites...bcoz i am fed up now
                  . As per your advertisement for daily recharge of Rs. 8/- we tried to search recharge of rs. 8/- in local dealer at Sanpada Navi Mumbai 400705. But the same was not available. But he suggested me to buy for 100/- and to inform you to cut amount of Rs. 8/- from the amount. On his suggestion Yesterday, I had recharged TATA sky of Rs. 100/- through local Tatasky dealer as I wanted to do the recharge only for one day of Rs. 8/- Remaining balance I wanted to use for another day whenever I want to use the TV. But without my knowledge you have used whole amount till 7 June 2015.

For which I called also to Tatasky help line but they said whenever you recharge amount they have right to use the amount as tatasky wants not me. How can you use my amount without my permission/instruction for what purpose I want to use. I may require the same to watch any movie also. The example given by the helpline executive were very funny. He do not know to talk also. He cut the phone before I complete talking.

For this cheating I can drag you to consumer court for not making availability of Rs. 8 recharge at stores and using my recharge money arbitrarily without my permission. You have intimated me that received you recharge did not asked me for what purpose I did the recharge. Please deduct Rs. 8 from 100 and keep the balance for my future use. Else definitely I am going to file a complaint to consumer court on account of cheating.
                  my tatasky no. [protected]
                  tele no. [protected]

Tata Sky — WRONG RECHARGE

sanjay budhia
                    My tatasky was recharge upto 30april 2011.I have renew it for one year.Company giving taking charges of 10month & giving...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Other

DTH - Tata Sky — No Service in Sunshine County Ansal API

pcsaini
                    I am living at 602, Tower 8, Sunshine County Near Ansal Sushant City Kundli Sonepat. I am sorry to say that I am very disappointed...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

gaurv851
                    I have had a tata sky DTH connection since 2008 on my sister name-Jyoti Chaudhary connection was absolutely fine untill october2010 since that time i have been trying to recharge my account with them online on the website-www.tatasky.com it never allows me to recharge the account and gives me the error message "the request could not be processed giving certain reasons" this messages is a website issue as i have used the same debit card to make bill payments month on month with Idea cellular and Vodafone without any problems but from past 6 months i have been calling the helpline for tatasky which is an STD no. paying charges almost for 1/2 hrs everytime trying to sought this out but no help they laways provide me with some activation but never soughts this website issue. i live in a very remote area where the nearest market is 8 kms and the online mode to make a bill payment for me is online u cannot go to a shop and by a voucher. please help.
                    Gaurav Chaudhary

unable to recharge-online

VINAYAKNANDA
                      NOT GETTING REPONSE FROM TATA SKY SERVICE AS I HAVE TO RELOCATE MY TATA SKY DISH.......................
                      I BOOKED FOR TATA SKY RELOCATION on19/08/2010
                      AT AROUND 1.OOpm OVER PHONE FOR
                      RELOCATION OF TATA SKY SERVICE.
                      AS PER THE ADVICE OF THE CONCERNED PERSON PAID CASH Rs.500 IN MY TATA SKY ACCOUNT----([protected]) IN THE NAME OF Mr. RANDHIR SINGH.
                      WITH THE ASSURANCE THAT IT WILL BE INSTALLED WITHIN 1 DAY. EVEN AFTER SEVERAL PHONE CALLS AND HAVING GIVEN THEM NO OF DEAD LINE NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TILL DATE. THEY SEEM TO BE IN NO MOOD TO DO IT.

I HAVE ASKED FOR REFUND IF NOT INSTALLED .

THEY MUST DESIST FROM GIVING FALSE DEAD LINES WITHOUT ADHEREING TO IT.
                      MY ID[protected] requested for relocation on 2 nov 2010 but untill now 11 nov. nobody come to do job. i contact several time with helpline they assure me next day . by this i spent so much money on phone call.please do something to relocate dish
                      hi;
                      my sub id :[protected]
                      Your CSR service is to bad they dont provide the right information and ask to recharge for annual pack if some one is not having money for annual recharge then they will tell u have to pay extra charges i am suffred this problem 4 times if ask cancellation then they give me some flase offer which is not valid at all. They will refund your money also.

its total a third class service i am not satisfied i lost Rs 3000 and they are not providing refund also.

Please dont buy tata sky at all.

We are Transferred from Bilaspur,Chhattisgarh to Chhatarpur recently ,so we want to wish fix the DTH .But here we are not founded any care services in Chhatarpur,So please provide any operator for re fixing of TATA SKY DTH.Registration ID:-[protected]
                      Thanking you,

Besides Four Seasons Hotel,
                      Sagar Road,Chhatarpur.
                      Remove NEO CRICKET and NEO sPORTS

Tata Sky — Relocation not done

I logged a request for reloction of Tatasky DTH connection ( from Delhi to Bangalore) on 9th April, I was informed it will be done in 3 days, ever since even after multiple reminders it is not being done. Last time I contacted them i was informed that your request( turned into complaints) is now on priority and installation will be done in next 4 hours....but still I am waiting for some communication from there side....
                      I got a sms on 22 apr that your request is scheduled for 11:00 am, ...but i am still waiting for them...over and above this ...i am getting reminder messages to recharge my account...isn't it funny
                      I have requested Tata Sky Customer Care on 13th May 2012 to relocate my services which till date is pending.Their commercials talk about Customer convenience and 24 hours as the time to get things done but in reality it takes more than 15 days.Their executives...escalation department have very poor way and manners to deal with Customers.It is BEST to ignore the field team as they are a bunch of jokers and LIERS off course.

I have been harassed to the core by the Company and that too after being a Customer for 5 years.

MSP KUMAR
                        I have recharge of Rs 1000/ to TATASky subscriber id [protected] through INB ONLINE RECHARGE SERVICE. MARCHANT_code pament credit on dated 20th April 2011. But tata Sky informed me that till today they have not received amount of Rs 1000/. My inter net banking reference of debit no[protected] G 48227292. pLEASE REFUND TO MY ACCOUNT
                        i am going to remove the tata sky from today bcoz they are big fraud

bnmittal

mobile: [protected]
                          18 April 2011
                          Consumer Complaints. in

Dear Sirs,

I am a customer of TataSky for the past several years. I have 3 TV sets operating on a single antena. I pay an annual charge for receiving the channel programs for one set. In addition they charge additional money for the additional two sets. The charge for the additional sets was earlier Rs. 125/- per month for each set few years back, was enhanced to Rs. 150/- and only last month to Rs. 160/- per month for each add on set. Since there is no regulation of charges, the TataSky keep on enhancing these rates arbitrarily and unilaterally without giving any notice or intimation to the consumers. They simply reschedule the payment made in advance to them by hiking the rates and do not provide any account of charges levied. By charging Rs. 10/- more for each month per set, they would recover from me additional Rs.240/- per annum, which will come to crores of rupees at State level and much more at National level, without being accountable to anybody. My repeated, inquiries, objections and requests not to enhance the rates, have not evoked any response except the telephonic advice that it is the policy of the company! I have also requested their parent and holding company - Tata Sons Ltd., to intervene into the matter,but without any response from them. The TataSky does not give any postal address of it and insist on our writing to them through their e-mail address '[protected]@tatasky.com' and respond verbally through operators on my registered mobile number [protected] leaving no chance to correspond or record. This practice of TataSky is arm twisting of customers and against the law of Monopoly Act and the enactment of Consumer Protection Law.

I shall be grateful to receive your guidance and support in the matter.

Yours faithfully,

B.N.Mittal
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

sandeepss2
                            I had requested for an uninstallation & installation at a new address. their technician used to call up every morning saying we are coming today for uninstallation in the evening but that never happened. When we requested for reinstallation where the building had an internal wiring done for cable & telephone, the technician bluntly refused & used abusive language saying that we will not install the dth thru this connection. we will provide connection only through external wire. is this really the kind of technology tata sky provides to its customer

Dhirendra Reja
                              We want to submit our complaint against TATA Sky connection. It was kept blocked from last three days without any reason. When we have enquired about the closure then we found very irresponsible response from customer care and after regular follow up only it was informed that this connection was black listed due to piracy. We surprised to know that after having a mega connection with add on connection how piracy can be done. We also insisted customer care of TATA Sky to send their inspector immediately and inspect our connection but no proper response received from their end. It is very much disappointing that even though we do not have any fault and calling for total investigation no action has been taken from them. The connection is still not restored and not even they have sent anybody for inspection. We are losing our money and time both as mega package is only for a fixed period of one year. We want a complete investigation and if the problem is not attributable to my end then an appropriate claim for this harassment and wrong allegation shall be applicable to me. Please take up this Tata Sky and resolved it immediately.

sanikajain
                                I had bought the TataSky HD just 2 months ago at the cost of Rs. 2,700 (Subscriber ID [protected]). At that time I had enquired about the Tata Sky HD plus. I was informed by the executive that there is no Tata Sky HD Plus connection available. After two months TataSky has released the new HD Plus connection but is not offering any replacement option for old customers. We are ready to pay the difference in cost from the TataSky HD and Tata Sky HD plus. However, we were told that we will have to pay the entire amount of Rs. 4,000 for TataSky HD Plus. That means that our newly bought TataSky HD box will become useless.
                                I think this is cheating and TataSky should offer replacement of connection to customers at differential cost.
                                Please advise if there is a solution to the issue.
                                regards
                                sanika jain

Tata Sky — NO DIGICOMP

cp30985
                                  i have a logged a complaint on 1st apr 2011 with tata sky and the engg visted my place on the same day and told me that my...
                                  Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Tata Sky — Digi Card not working

s g vohra
                                  Problem of Dgcard I have requested to tata sky with last 15 days but till date, this is not...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Recently Discussed

1 hours 2 minutes ago
                                  Poor or nil service
                                  14 hours 32 minutes ago
                                  Tata Sky
                                  Undue charges, horrendous services and misleading services
                                  15 hours 29 minutes ago
                                  Refund
                                  16 hours 2 minutes ago
                                  DISPUTE IN CONNECTION || CHEATING || Subscriber ID - 1355477629
                                  1 days ago
                                  Tata Sky
                                  tata sky not working need technician