Tata Sky
Tata Sky Ltd.

Tata Sky Customer Care

Tata Sky Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Unit 301 to 305, 3rd Floor, Windsor, Off C.S.T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East)
Mumbai City District

Postpaid +91 92 3300 0121

Prepaid +91 92 3301 2524

View More Information...

Good

Tata Sky related photos (1192)

Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews

Pravin Tarkar
Tata sky(sindhudurga/Western region) has abandoned their services since 10/7/08 of customer ID no [protected] and fact is that still they have not provided/ restored the service and for which their customer care section at Pune Call centre is solely responsible. We have tried to explain the fact but their customer care agents replying us in the typicall call center fashion they have provided us their Banglore Manager contact no. but when we tried it found busy throughout the day 12/07/08. Since 10/7/08 their response is we will resolve your problem within 72hrs but the fact is that when abandoning the service takes no time no intimation to the customer and for restoration they require 72 hrs, after 24 hrs of it over then their reply is mail has been sent to concerned section, here customer is suffering and they are not taking care simply killing time. Is this what we expect from TATA like branded service provider

Shashikant Tarkar
Vijaydurga
This is to bring you in notice that my tatasky is not functioning properly since from last month there is continous loss in signal & for more hours not able to see any channels & when we try to contact customer care for long hours the all india lines are busy. then i put request online on tata sky site but till now 24 hrs. pased here is no feed back, my details are mentioned below
Tata sky Subscriber id : [protected]
Digicomp Id : [protected]
Digicard No :[protected]
& my reference no. against online complaint on tata sky site is : SR[protected]
your tata sky executives are so bad.they took complaints of the customers and give request no., but never give attention towards customers complaint.i have done my complaint three times but every time they said it has been cacelled.it is only a way to create problem for the customers.if you can't give the services to us then tell me. i'll cut my connection &i cant take other dth services.

rahul jain
ph no-[protected](this is my registered moble no.)

rahul jain
ph no-[protected](this is my registered moble no.)
listen tata sky sucks im tryin since 1hr to activate my star cricket but there is no result so i hv decided to take airtrl digital plssss people dn, t trust tata sky i hate it n u will to

my regd. no. [protected]

Tata Sky — Showcase movies [Resolved]

Ritesh Singh
    I am a Tata Sky customer and till today i had no complaint about the excellent service of Tata sky
    But...

Ajay Monga
    I am a subscriber of TATA SKY direct to home services ...It is more of direct misery to home ...every time it rains the services get disrupted ...I could not watch the Euro Cup and scores of other programs because of their sub-standard technology which they have sold so aggressively that customers have got fooled ...I would like a full refund for the set top box as TATA SKY is a hog wash ...Please help

Tata Sky — Fraud in the name of relocation [Resolved]

hpant
      TATA name till now use to carry an image of respect and a company full of ethics in my mind. But the recent turn of events...

Tata Sky — current account status not available on screen [Resolved]

chandreshwar prasad sinha
      my subscriber is ID [protected] .I was in the schem of family package @Rs250.00 per month .now the rate of the family package...

Tata Sky Digi Com — tata sky digicomp is not working [Resolved]

Ashish kumar tiwari
      hello sir,
      I am your tatasky dijicom costumer my name is Ashish Tiwari, I am from bhopal.(m.p).I am very shocked...

Dr. Krishna Prasad
      I had relocated recently and I had informed the TATA SKY for re-installation of my connection.During installation itself the work was very poor, shabby and signal was weak.I told the technicians to check the signal quality and strength at the end of installation as it was hardly 20-30% for which I got a nasty answer back saying "once the picture comes on TV you have to just switch it on and start watching"without addressing the problem.I called the customer care # but due to their new package programe the lines couldnot get thru until next day.I registered the complaint next day and there was no response for almost a week.Meanwhile they promptly deducted the relocation charges of Rs. 600.I called them again and next day another technician came and admitted the signal was very week and corrected the problem.After almost 10 days later they deducted again Rs.300/ stating service charges.I called customer care but they took all the details of technicians but no positive reply from them. kindly look into the matter and help.

Tata Sky — INSTALLATION PROBLEM

MY PO NO. 1-[protected] VIDE I RECEIVED SET BOX THROUGH COURIER ON 8-8-2008 BUT TILL DATE NOT INSTALL AT MY HOUSE NO. 5124/2 MODERN COMPLEX MANIMAJRA CHANDIGARH. CONTACT NO. MOB [protected]

Tata Sky installation problem — Tata Sky installation problem

Dear All,

I am very disppointed by service extended to me by Tata sky. All promises
      claim during placing order has been termed as false promises

I have place the order on 21st March and my order number is 1-[protected], during
      the time i was told that the installtion will be complete.

Forget about installtion no one from Tata sky has called to convey the delay
      in installtion.

This is leading to utter frustation and giging me feeling that these tall prmises
      are the marketing gimmicks.

To inform this has happen with me second time. A year and half back i have faced similar
      problem when i have to send them back packing as they dod not turn up on time

With tha passage of time i thought some change in the service level and
      but the quality of service s very similar.

I am feeling cheated now, and will ensure that no one atleast my cintacts go for
      tataky sky services

I sincerly hope some action wil be taken for my email and will not be dump as
      another junk mail.

Arpan

Tata Sky — installation problem

I have bought a tata sky st up box before 3 days but so many call the service center person not install the set up box. this is the very bad experince with tata sky. i have made a call to service center but they are not install my set up box.
      I think this will hamper the sale and goodwill of company.

Navneet Rai
      lamahi (near belwa)
      pandey pur
      Varanasi
      Uttar Pradesh
      The date of installation is usually agreed upon at the time of purchase. Since it has not been activated you will not be charged for the inactive period. The despatch of materials (STB, Dish, Cables etc) by the technician should be co-ordinated with the sales team of Customer care. It is also advisable for you to note the information of the technician who is about to visit your place for installation so in case he does not turn up you can immediately contact both the parties(CC as well as technician) to find out the cause of non-arrival. I Tata Sky has one of the most helpful customer care in the dth industry. It looks after customer greviance which also has efficient after sale service execution however at times there may not be a technician in the area to handle the situation and the work has to be alloted to third party technician which may take some days. The sales team should have your DTH installed ASAP as they value customers time.

Vijay Varma
        TataSky recharge coupons are not available in market. TataSky dealers/agents are charging Rs 330/- for Rs 300/- recharge. I think TataSky is not paying any to them. I request TataSky to pay something to dealers/agents so that they do not rob TataSky customers.

Thanks...

Vijay
        Ratnagiri.

TataSky — RECHARGE

DEAR SIR,
        WE HAVE PAID FOR 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION FROM 23RD DECEMBER 2009 WHICH HAS TO BE RENEWED IN DECEMBER 2010 BUT THEY HAVE SOMEHOW
        STOPPED MY CHANNELS IN JULY.WHEN COMPLAINT WITH THE CUSTOMER CARE THEY SAY OUR ACCOUNT IS OVERDUE AND I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE SAME.I HAVE ASKED FOR THE ACCOUNT DETAILS AND MY RECORDED STATEMENT AT THE TIME OF MAKING MY PAYMENT,BUT THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO GET THE SAME.
        SO PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT CAN BE DONE.ALSO THEY HAVE INCREASED THEIR TARIFF SINCE APRIL BUT HAVE NOT INFORM THE CUSTOMER AND DIRECTLY DEBITTED THE AMOUNT FROM THE AMOUNT PAID FOR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION.SO PLEASE HELP US OUT AND TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST SUCH FRAUDS THAT THEY DO.
        THANKING YOU
        KREMPLE SHAH
        dear sir
        this is Fr. Salate Nathan from mumbai, andheri -E
        id no - [protected]
        all my sports channels are not coming. i want to recharge again
        is there any local person whom i can contact. let me know his number.

my e-mail Id - [protected]@rediffmail.com
        mob-[protected]
        My digicard number is [protected] tell me subscriber id

Vasant Sharma
          Making complaints on the customer helpline number of tatasky is of no use. It is always busy. Their website does not work properly and no tatal eaflet provides an email or postal address on which we can lodge complaints. Of course having the address may not help because the company may just ignore the complaint. But at least one will have th comfort of having told them that they should not try to fool people about channel and package pricing. Besides they should at least provide toll free numbers for recharging. Then they may advertise on it to their heart's content
          I have been trying to get your right web sit to get information on recharging thri debit card for nearloy one hr.my system is in reactivation stage.I am not able to get first of all your basic informations. Your web sies are filled with question aqnd answers.thorougly waste. Try to provide essential and basic informations in simple terms Which should be accessible on the first click
          My complaint has been raised since 31st march 2013 and is still pending...i have wasted abt 200 bucks in calling the customer service atleast 7-8 times but no resolution. Best part is that they hang up after every 5 mins so u got to call again and repeat the whole conversation again to another rep then they hang up again...im so frusterrated by their pathetic service...they are really inefficient and a complete waste of time and energy. Pls choose another DTH service i[censored] are planning to buy one...TATASKY only talks big...but does nothing to resolve technical problems.

Extremely dissatisfied with their service.

Tata Sky — Customer Care no is not working [Resolved]

Santosh Kumar Ganji
            I have been trying to connect the customer care for[protected]. No response from the phone.

Nothing is mentioned...

pm
            Set top box not receiving signal since 4 days. No ones come to check and Call centre gives the usual reply. They are not really bothered. However if you call for a new installation someone will appear within hours.!!
            hai,
            this is sashidharan tatasky dish holder in chennai. my previous address is 10/9a abiraami nagar main street, chennai 92. i have shifted my house bef 20 days in the same area called sanjay gandhi nagar, 2nd street, virugambakkam. they have installed for a new connection on the same day of occupaid. they have asked me for more 800 rs as instalation charge including wire charge. accidently the same day we met very bad fire accident at our house.luckyly we our family safely escaped. but all our good are burnt in fire. we had nothing with us.we have registered a complaint on the house owner other day. they have given f.i.r. copy. after a huge unlucky experiance. we have shifted our house in the same area addressed new number 50, akshaya apartment, first floor, kaliyamman koil street, west natesan nagar, virugambakkam, chennai 92. we had your connection for more than one and half year. so we need the tata sky connection again. we have lost the set top box in the fire. we are having the remote .my customer id is [protected]. so as a valuble costomer, how can we joined again as a customer. we are not in the position of giving you new deposite. so pls mail me and call me and tel the next step and consider our request. we request you to give a new connection without any deposite. call me and tell the detail, customer name -r.sashidharan. cell number-[protected], customer id [protected].
            r.sashidharan
            most hopless service centre no response for change in packages inspite of 100s of reqest on 60006633 or any of there call centre .they just misguide to their associte call centre number who in turt never respond to your reqest other than recharging packages .reqest persoson concered to improve services .othersie u may loose your reputation I.D.NO. [protected] RMN [protected]
            WO# 1-[protected] dated 09/04/20120at 12.40

Have 3 Tata Sky Desk top boxes connecting to one Dish Antenna installed on the roof of my building.I have had this connection for over 5 years.I had been advised by your technicians to have the cable connections from the Dish Antenna cleaned at intervals as during damp rainy seasons there is a sediment deposit formation resulting in
            intermittent transmission of fractions of a second. I had requested Tata Sky to do the needful previously and they had rectified the same to my great satisfaction.
            I have again started having the same problem recently and yesterday had complained regarding the same fault. I and was advised to check my DTH. When I explained to the person that this was the case with all 3 DTH & I wanted the connection points from my Dish to be serviced he assured me they will do the needful. I also warned him that the roof is out of bounds after sunset and they could send the technician any day before 6pm. Tata Sky installer Gopal Biswas arrived yesterday at 7.05pm without prior information and insisted that he will check only one DTH and refused to go to the roof. He did not allow me to write on his job sheet and left without doing a thing.
            I called the Help line .One person named Amit responded & hearing my complaint assured me his supervisor will call at once. Till 10.30am today no one has bothered. I got a message from Tata Sky at 8.01pm last night informing me that my work has been completed and the complaint has been closed.
            I seriously object to this high handed behaviour of the Company and as I have just renewed my contract with them in August by paying over 10,000.00 rupees for a year will like my problems sorted out at once. If not will like to get out of Tata Sky and chose another provider.
            You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a technician to arrive as per your convenience. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and get your issue fixed immediately.

Vasant Sharma
              Poor response by customer care, no toll free no. Have to listen to ads when you call. Waste of customer's money as he waits interminably and listens to ads.Package prices juggled, same channels for extra charges.No account statement sent. Most customer care voices not audible.Many free channels not given. Customer does not get local news. Cable much cheaper. Mechanics take long to arrive. Minimum charges Rs 300.Not the kind of service one would expect from Tatas.
              [protected].
              not able to change package .why so? poor response dude
              DEAR SIR,

I AM A STAFF IN VIBGYOR TRADING CO.,

MY BOSS HAS PLACED A ORDER TATA SKY PLUS BY A CREDIT CARD PAYMENT. BUT I RECEIVED A COURIER ONLY ORDINARY DIGICOM BOX. I WANT TO REPLACE THIS DIGICOM BOX AND SEND TATASKY PLUS. I ALREADY INFORM IN TATA SKY TOLL FREE NO. BUT NO RESPONCE FROM ANYBODY. THEY ARE SAYING I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS COMPLAINT AND I WILL RECTIFY BUT NO RESPONCE. BELOW OUR DETAILS.

ID NO : [protected]

COMPLAINT NO : 1-[protected]

REF NO : 1-[protected]

I TAKED WITH THESE PERSONS IN BSNL TOLL FREE NO.

MR. KAJAL CHAVIDRI & MR.MUNIR

PLEASE TAKE ANY RESPONSE TO RECTIFY THIS PROBLEM.

REGARDS,
              SAHAVUDEEN.

Rahul Haldia
                I paid Rs 3000/- through internet on 13th May for yearly subscription charges for which Tata sky never confirmed at their own either way of e mail or showing the payment status through TV set in your account information section. On my asking, it was confirmed to me that they have received the amount. Why they are not showing the annual subscription in my account information is best known to them???

On 15th June I talked to Tata sky executive on telephoned and enquired about receiving alert signals for payment reminder. She told me that the reminders for payment is for the gold pack only which my son subscribed earlier. The gold pack is available for Rs 30/- per month or Re 1/- per day in addition to the normal subscription. On that day a very less balance was showing in the account information section, hence I told the lady executive that this additional scheme will be automatically expired. She confirmed that the additional pack is available only till 15 and thereafter if we want to continue for the same than will have to deposit the amount. Right now I do not want this additional pack hence I didn’t recharge the amount.

To day the entire services have been stopped by them. I talked to their customer care unit then to Ms. Sanjali Malhotra and then to Shefali but all in vain. I tried to explain them that these are two separate packs and I requested them not to mix up these as one as these are not interlinked. But no body was ready to listen or think coprate with me and told me to deposit further Rs. 200/- then only they can start the services. I am highly disappointed with the type of servicers given to me and very specially the way of explaining /tackling the things to their customers by your executives and specially Ms Shefali.

I never want any credit facility from them then how my account is showing negative balance?? I am a chartered accountant with more than 20 years but failed to understand your logic for deactivating my total TV programmers in spite of I paid the one year rent in advance.

I never expect such services specially from the Tata's. I am very disappointed with total handling of the issue. It is a sort of black mailing by Tata sky with customs. I have no option except to deposit the Rs. 200/- under protest but I will fight for my right through internet and will logged complaints with different forums.

Aditi Sampat
                  Dear Sir/ Madam,

I want to raise my voice against extremely poor service of Tatasky.

My Tatasky connection is down from 9th June. We raised the ticket on 10th June (SR[protected], 11th June (SR[protected] and 12th June to let Tatasky know that I am not able to view their service at all.

Today is 15th June & still stuggling to see a resolution.

Also they have distributed services to many more people than they can handle. Due to their inadequate infrastructure, I am not able to go through their helpline line[protected] even after being on hold for more than 10 minutes on multiple occasision. I am sure this can be shown by their call hanged records.

This is a live example of the most poor service I have ever received.

Tatasky is proving a slur for the reputation of Tata group of companies.

TataSky — ACCOUNTS; 1001227931

WE HAD COMPLAINED LAST WEEK THAT WE HAD DEPOSITED RS 5000/= FEW MONTHS BACK AND AS PER THEN POLICY WE WERE TO GER A BONUS OF RS 500/=.

CURRENTLY WE ARE REPEATEDLY BEING BOTHERED ABOUT RECHARGING.

PLEASE FAVOUR US WITH OUR ACCOUNT DETAILS.

Praveen Suvarna
                    TataSky is surely a slur in the name of Tata's. One went in for this product as against DishTV only because of the Tata name but where has it landed the users.
                    It appears that tatasky has gone in for restructured packaging only to make more money. Right now even on the site its not clear as to how much these addons cost in order to subscribe for them. Further, even after logging in into MyTataSky these packages are not listed in the subscribe page and so one cannot add them on to ur subscriptions.
                    Calls to their call centre number are worse since after holding for quite some time one could not speak to anyone to get the clarifications. As such one had to give up on it.
                    The whole thing is a mockery on subscribers since the bottom like is that they providers can change things at will and the consumer can do nothing.
                    I wonder what the regulatory authority is doing on such issues.
                    Praveen
                    ihave make complain on 25-10-08 regarding the remote, but till today nobodyb attented me.
                    Iam regular contact with your call centre. My id no. is [protected] and my complain no. is A[protected]

So please look intothe matter and send your tech. as early as possible.
                    ihave make complain on[protected] regarding the remote, but till today nobodyb resolved my complaint.
                    Iam regular contact with your call centre. My id no. is [protected] and my WO no. is 1-[protected] So please look intothe matter and send your tech. as early as possible.
                    I agree with complainants as I also find it impossible to get through to customer care as I am kept on hold for long periods . further we have all the information for addons and special packages but no information is given or to be found for un subscribing the same.
                    dear sir i want only south stater pakage ony, please added
                    add my package supper hit pack manthaly Rs 125 onle
                    change my package add supper hit pack manthaly Rs 125 onley id no [protected]
                    DROP MY BASE PACK KIDS PLEASE...

D.S.sidhu
                      not reciving the signal since last week. complained to tata sky helpline at[protected]. the technicians checked the set top box and digicomp twice, but they could not set it right. They insist on replacing the digicomp, but it is actually in working condition. You are requested to get the needful done immediately and save me from unwanted expenditure of replacing the digicomp. SHALL WAIT FOR YOUR PROMPT ACTION. CONTACT ME AT[protected] NAME D. S . Sidhu Subscriber ID [protected], DIGICOMP No[protected] DIGI Card no.[protected]

We have signal problem with DTH, complaint no is[protected] Dtd.19th June-08.

Still no responce.Can you do something in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Prakash.

We have signal problem with DTH, complaint no is[protected] Dtd.19th June-08.

Still no responce.Can you do something in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Prakash.
                      Dear Sir
                      I have taken package of sports channel but i have not reciving the none of the sport chanel and Zee TV , Sony TV and Imagine TV , Zee buisness chanel also reciving the mixing signal.
                      kindly lodged the complaint and do earlier as possible.

Udaya Simha

I am a suscriber with TATA Sky, Sub ID [protected]. I have a free Subscription right now, They had disconnected some channels and asked for money, Though I had free subscription I have paid the money since I wanted to watch some live sports. They connected the channels and paid back the money into my account apologising for their mistake, again thesechannels are missing.

To make a complaint you
                        have to make an STD call and wait for at least 10-15 minutes for thie associate to answer you. I have mailed them, Though the auto response mail says I will be answered in 48 hours, No body has bothered to answer me for more than a week. I have also complained on phone, Complaint no. 1-[protected]. They assured me some one will call me with in 24 hours, It is 2 days now and nobody has called me.

I am not intrested in their service anymore but they can't take me for granted by taking my money and not giving me promised service. I don't want oters to suffer the same way so Plz suggest what i need to Do?

shuvendu kr sarkar
                          my ID is-[protected].I paid cash Rs 2500/-(Rs. two thousand five hundred only)to KIRTI RADIO AND TELEVISION CENTRE, THANE -W
                          TELE PH[protected]/25432453 on 3 june 2008 vide their receipt no. 37894

Your mechanic came to my house and gave TATASKY connection on 7 JUNE.
                          According to Mr.Sagar-the mechanic we have recharged Rs 300/-
                          but still i'm getting many sms and calls to pay the installation charges otherwise my cable connection will be discontinued from today midnight i.e 9 JUNE 2008

PLEASE SUGGEST ME MY RESPONSIBILITIES

MOB NO.-[protected] RES[protected]
                          I am Mr. Sanjay Vitthal Wadaskar, My Custemer ID Number is [protected] . any excutive call to my home. & then he activate to new pcakage but i have no dont activate Package . I have only Dhamal Mix Package.
                          So, Please Deactivate to Package.

Pooja Chaudhary
                            I have been trying to contact the helpline.. my id [protected]. tatasky connection is not working. I am in Press and will hit the TV channels by Friday if dont get the response. Pls ask the company technical person to contact asap
                            how to change the base package? i want to change my base pack from super saver to family...
                            Bad Services and Help line numbers are not working
                            Now we think why we had chosed this we should have had another option
                            dear sir,
                            i am not satisfide with your service. your help line is busy for ever. i can not understand your monthly rantl plans. so i have to decided to discontinew the tata sky after some day.
                            i am waiting your fevourable replay if you are realy interested to resolve the problame.
                            tatasky channels are not functioning. tv screen displaying 'No Signal. please check and clear it.

V. Negi
                            TATASky Cheating and misleading its subscribers http://www.simplymalayalees.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=491
                            my tatasky info id is my card no[protected] please my id is replay my gmail [protected]@gmail.com please replay thank you

umaganti
                              Tata sky has strategically started playing with subscription packs that mislead customers. they started selling base packs all or pre-defined channels earlier. now they are stripping selective channels from the base packs into Gold packs like Sports Gold, Lifestyle Gold etc. at separate prises in addition to the price of base packs. this type of gimmick is negatively impacting customer's faith in expecting fair service offering from tatasky in future. if this continues, i would prefer going back to the cable operator..I will be forced to take help of media so that no other consumer will get deceived by tata products .in future
                              after much effort to resolve the tatasky problem, one person contacted by phone for rectifying the problem; eventhough it was mentioned as free service, he is demanding rs;150/ as visiting charges; otherwise i don't know how for i have to wait to get a real free service to rectify the problem.
                              t thangaraju; erode