Tata Sky
Tata Sky Ltd.

Tata Sky Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Unit 301 to 305, 3rd Floor, Windsor, Off C.S.T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East)
Mumbai City District

Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
Sub: Quality of Service & Redressal of Grievances Regulation, 2007

It is regretted that...

Delhi, Delhi
My son, Lalit Dutt, had tatasky connection in Bhiwani. On his transfer, he requested for the transfer of this connection to Delhi to his parents .A technician came and set the Dish at rooftop, laid the cable to start, but it did not work. He told that Digicamp is defictiv and needs to be changed at a cost.We agreed and told him that payment for transfer including cable cost will be made only after he starts the tv. He promised that he will come within 2 to 3 days and start the system . It happened about three months ago . I am still waiting for him. Unfortunately, I dont have any contact no .
I can give tata sky nds no. and my home address which may help you to locate the persons looking after this area.

Tatasky NDS no. CEA7E[protected]
R.K.Dutta
A-204, Sukh Sagar Aptts.
52, IPExtn. Patparganj,
Delhi-110092

B
    Delhi, Delhi
    I was, perhaps, one of the first few to rush and get a Tatasky connection. I simplistically thought that the name "Tata" would somehow ensure a basic minimum quality. Now I understand that this is precisely the sort of credulity that these people exploit.

1. May package is randomly changed without any notice.
    2. The helpline is pathetic joke. You waste your precious time and money hearing their ads; after about ten minutes a human voice answers -- either trying to speak an American accent pathetically or speaking your local language which is worse.
    3. The call centre people are absolutely irritating -- they only explain a problem and are absolutely witless about your own problem. Their best line of defense is "we will take this matter to our technical support staff and get back to you." However, the promised "getting back" never materialises.
    4. I now understand why people hack TV programmes and Softwares. Simply put: You cheat them and they cheat you back.
    5. I am now deseperately trying to sell my connection for whaterver price I can ge.
    Tata sky has become a funny company now and whoever is handling marketing seems to be out of touch with reality.

The Set Top Box is now loaded with a version of software that takes ages to boot up. and when it does, it switches on to the so called " help" channel, which is basically tata advertisement. This is very irritating.

BBC bouquet is now off. You have to pay more. Why do these people fleece us like This. Good Channels like Amritha is off.

Tata Sky has one of the worst help centres. Their call centre staff are not easily available are ill-informed. They are just chattering boxes who waste your valuable time and telephone money.
    I, miss sweety singh using tata sky since 3years,i waz satisfied till 1 year bt now i am fed up o[censored]sing TATA sky every month we pay for our entertainment and they are giving very bad service to thier consumers half of the channels dont come only like colors,b4 it used to happened during rain bt now when we start tv it always writes that "your digicomp is nt recieving signal" if they dont solve this problem then i will switch to other DTH
    i would better suggest nobody should take tata sky.

Hyderabad, Telangana
      i buyed tatasky with the enjoyment of so many channels when rain falls there be a distabance in sound&picture and i am...
      F
      Durg, Chhattisgarh
      I have to state that even after recharging the subscription with a Rs. 300/- recharge voucher No.[protected], I am unable...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
      I bought tatasky last month..nw i want to move to a lower package ie from rs 260 per month(super saver pack) to rs 200 per month(family pack)..but instead of calling customer care several times and holding the line for a very long period no one is turning up and my mobile bill is also decreasing swiftly as they dont have any toll free service for customers...moreover i logged on to my tata sky to change my package but to my dismay there website also does not work and they r telling to call the customer care..i even dont know whether i will be able to change my package...they r cheating their customers...what a nice service tatasky is providing to their consumers...disgusting and disappointing..
      they're website is EXTREMELY SLOW.

For a tech company this is unacceptable. Esp if you want to recharge online.
      Buying Tatasky was a huge mistake. I'm unable to login to their site (selfservice.tatasky.com/protal) from about 2 months. I think Tata and Sky was a huge mistake on Tata side... I have multiple items from tata including a car... i think Sky's just hell-bent on messing TATA name...

V
        Pune, Maharashtra
        I want to inform you that, I bought TATA sky on dated 26/11/2006. Now it has some technical or electrical problem. I have submitted written complaint on dated, till now we are daily in contact with customer care executive & in response they always told tomorrow our Engineer will check the complaint .But nobody has care about the problem. Nobody form TATA Sky executive has contact.
        my tatasky sub code [protected]

adress: sh HARBANS SINGH RANA

VPO: DHOOT KALAN, TEH BHUNGA
        DISIT HOSHIARPUR (PUNJAB) 144210
        PHONE [protected], [protected]

MY TATASKY CONNECTION IS NOT WORKING SINCE 1 MONTHS i COMPLAINT TO LOCAL ENG.
        BUT THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO SLOVE MY PROBLEM PLEASE SENT YOUE TECHINICAL STAFF TO SLOVE MY PROBLEM
        THANKYOU,

BALJINDER SINGH
        wat is the phone number of tata sky dealer of hoshiarpur

M
          Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
          DEAR SIR,
          I have contacted helpline north zone twice on 29th and 30th july 08 for adding TEN SPORTS to my package but so far there has been no response from the company.My user ID is [protected].
          While speaking on the north zone number, the executive never
          respond and you are made to hold on indefinately.
          Why do you treat your customer so badly?
          Kindly do act fast and respond to the request.

K P S BAL
          MOB [protected]

I am not able to recharge my account (subscription id: [protected]) because i have left my phone in my in laws(saharanpur) and it is not charged as its charger is at my residense. I'll recharge my account by thusday 28.05.09. You are requeted not to deactivate my account.

Thanks and Best Regards

Bharat saini
          Respected Sir,
          My tata sky Id No. is [protected] . i was recharge my account with rs 200/- massage of recharge in my regd mobail no. [protected] on 26-05-09 TIME ON 12;12;07. and shown my ballence rs 202.13 . But this time my tv show massage payment over due. please up to date my account immidiatly.

Chandigarh, Chandigarh
            Previosly I used to pany Rs 350 for the south Jubo pack with all the channels.
            After they reduced the price. Then during Ind- SA series(to be telecasted on the NEO sorts).They told that U wont get this channel and you will be charged 300RS per month
            Customer no other Go had to pay for it(no matter that after that series it is a utter waste of time watching that channel).
            Now they started blackmailing for ten sports that i need to pay them 15 Rs per month during India - SL
            series. the plan of theirs is to cut the Star sprots, ESPN, and star cricket and charge 40 Rs per month(during the champions trophy)

reduced price - 300
            Neo sprots - 15
            Star cricket - 40
            Ten sprots - 15

total - 370

So they are charging rs 370 for 350 package. Isn;t it ridiculors..This is total day light robbery.
            Not sure who is going to stop this...I am atleast going to file an affidavit in the cosumer court regarding this issue
            yes, i do agree with you, they said there will two regional packages but only few of the regional packages are publishing.Even they are not yet lanced movies now channel.

C
              Mumbai, Maharashtra
              During these rains there has been no signal. Raised complain, a technician by nme of Amit Satam, cell phone called, charged Rs 300 and informs that "cable is faulty and needs to be replaced". According to him cable is full of water.
              I do not understand the diagnosis. The cable is allways exposed to sun and rain and it is worthy of such exposers and now if it is filled with water then definitely the quality of cable supplied and installed by Tata Sky (Jan 2007) was substandard.I have never heard of signal cable affected by rains.

tata sky dth services — no signal receipt

our id no [protected] i lodge complaint to tata sky dth about 15 days back but no response was given then i lodge a complaint at customer care centre with complaint no. 1-[protected] but was surprised to note that my complaint in recrods was said to be solved whereas nothing has happened on ground, then i contact to nodel officer on 4/7/08 in lucknow he insisted me to again contact the customer care centre and said to get removed the complaint within 24 hours i even said to him that my complaint is lying unsolved for last 30-40 days even i am paying the bill then he give me complaint number sr[protected] from lucknow and said i will get the resolve within 24 hour and i made a complaint at customer care centre with complaint no. 1-[protected] and i was told that their engineer will visit on 5/7/08 at 4pm to 5pm but no one turned up today when i examined the complaint status at customer care centre i was told our engineer may visit on 9/7/08.
              May i know from the honourable authority in how much time my complaint would be resolved.

TataSky — No Signal to DTH

I am not getting signal since 3 weeks and I have registered complains 5 times and I didnt get any response.

Problem is with our society where I reside and tatasky provider over agreement. In my complain I asked them to send some authorized person to talk and resolve the matter or provide me individual antena (tatasky configured common antena for all in our building). Everytime I got the assurance that they will reach me and resolve the problem within 48 hours but after 3 weeks and 5 repeated complains I see no response.

Complain No. 1-[protected]

- Rajnish Raj

TATA SKY DTH — No Signal

My ID [protected], there is no signal in my DTH.Pl. check. My present address is 21,Balbinder Apartments, A-6 Paschim Vihar, New Delhi and alternate mobile no.[protected](previous no.[protected]. Please rectify the complaint
              JUST HORRIBLE SERVICE BY TATA SKY. VERY POOR MANAGENENT VISION.THEY ARE MAKING FOOL OF CUSTOMERS.FOR LAST FIVE DAYS COMPLAINT I S NOT ATTENDED AFTER DAILY ASSURANCE BY THE SENIOR STAFF.ADDITIONAL EXPENDITURE ON COSTLY PHONE CALL.LISTENIG THEIR SALES PROMOTION ADS ON CUSTOMER COST.
              WANT TO KNOW WHICH IS THE OTHER BETTER OPERATOR TO WHOM I CAN SWITH OVER.
              R C SINGLA

J
                Hyderabad, Telangana
                iam not able to know my account balance and the due date on the screen.and my tata sky id no-[protected]...
                M
                Redmond, United States
                Hello All,

I have ordered Tata sky DTH on 07/10 through their helpline[protected] and it was informed to...

P
                Mumbai, Maharashtra
                Tata sky(sindhudurga/Western region) has abandoned their services since 10/7/08 of customer ID no [protected] and fact is that still they have not provided/ restored the service and for which their customer care section at Pune Call centre is solely responsible. We have tried to explain the fact but their customer care agents replying us in the typicall call center fashion they have provided us their Banglore Manager contact no. but when we tried it found busy throughout the day 12/07/08. Since 10/7/08 their response is we will resolve your problem within 72hrs but the fact is that when abandoning the service takes no time no intimation to the customer and for restoration they require 72 hrs, after 24 hrs of it over then their reply is mail has been sent to concerned section, here customer is suffering and they are not taking care simply killing time. Is this what we expect from TATA like branded service provider

Shashikant Tarkar
                Vijaydurga
                This is to bring you in notice that my tatasky is not functioning properly since from last month there is continous loss in signal & for more hours not able to see any channels & when we try to contact customer care for long hours the all india lines are busy. then i put request online on tata sky site but till now 24 hrs. pased here is no feed back, my details are mentioned below
                Tata sky Subscriber id : [protected]
                Digicomp Id : [protected]
                Digicard No :[protected]
                & my reference no. against online complaint on tata sky site is : SR[protected]
                your tata sky executives are so bad.they took complaints of the customers and give request no., but never give attention towards customers complaint.i have done my complaint three times but every time they said it has been cacelled.it is only a way to create problem for the customers.if you can't give the services to us then tell me. i'll cut my connection &i cant take other dth services.

rahul jain
                ph no-[protected](this is my registered moble no.)

rahul jain
                ph no-[protected](this is my registered moble no.)
                listen tata sky sucks im tryin since 1hr to activate my star cricket but there is no result so i hv decided to take airtrl digital plssss people dn, t trust tata sky i hate it n u will to

my regd. no. [protected]

Kolkata, West Bengal
                  I am a Tata Sky customer and till today i had no complaint about the excellent service of Tata sky
                  But...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                  I am a subscriber of TATA SKY direct to home services ...It is more of direct misery to home ...every time it rains the services get disrupted ...I could not watch the Euro Cup and scores of other programs because of their sub-standard technology which they have sold so aggressively that customers have got fooled ...I would like a full refund for the set top box as TATA SKY is a hog wash ...Please help

H
                    Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
                    TATA name till now use to carry an image of respect and a company full of ethics in my mind. But the recent turn of events...
                    C
                    Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    my subscriber is ID [protected] .I was in the schem of family package @Rs250.00 per month .now the rate of the family package...
                    Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
                    hello sir,
                    I am your tatasky dijicom costumer my name is Ashish Tiwari, I am from bhopal.(m.p).I am very shocked...

D
                    Bengaluru, Karnataka
                    I had relocated recently and I had informed the TATA SKY for re-installation of my connection.During installation itself the work was very poor, shabby and signal was weak.I told the technicians to check the signal quality and strength at the end of installation as it was hardly 20-30% for which I got a nasty answer back saying "once the picture comes on TV you have to just switch it on and start watching"without addressing the problem.I called the customer care # but due to their new package programe the lines couldnot get thru until next day.I registered the complaint next day and there was no response for almost a week.Meanwhile they promptly deducted the relocation charges of Rs. 600.I called them again and next day another technician came and admitted the signal was very week and corrected the problem.After almost 10 days later they deducted again Rs.300/ stating service charges.I called customer care but they took all the details of technicians but no positive reply from them. kindly look into the matter and help.

Tata Sky — INSTALLATION PROBLEM

MY PO NO. 1-[protected] VIDE I RECEIVED SET BOX THROUGH COURIER ON 8-8-2008 BUT TILL DATE NOT INSTALL AT MY HOUSE NO. 5124/2 MODERN COMPLEX MANIMAJRA CHANDIGARH. CONTACT NO. MOB [protected]

Tata Sky installation problem — Tata Sky installation problem

Dear All,

I am very disppointed by service extended to me by Tata sky. All promises
                    claim during placing order has been termed as false promises

I have place the order on 21st March and my order number is 1-[protected], during
                    the time i was told that the installtion will be complete.

Forget about installtion no one from Tata sky has called to convey the delay
                    in installtion.

This is leading to utter frustation and giging me feeling that these tall prmises
                    are the marketing gimmicks.

To inform this has happen with me second time. A year and half back i have faced similar
                    problem when i have to send them back packing as they dod not turn up on time

With tha passage of time i thought some change in the service level and
                    but the quality of service s very similar.

I am feeling cheated now, and will ensure that no one atleast my cintacts go for
                    tataky sky services

I sincerly hope some action wil be taken for my email and will not be dump as
                    another junk mail.

Arpan

Tata Sky — installation problem

I have bought a tata sky st up box before 3 days but so many call the service center person not install the set up box. this is the very bad experince with tata sky. i have made a call to service center but they are not install my set up box.
                    I think this will hamper the sale and goodwill of company.

Navneet Rai
                    lamahi (near belwa)
                    pandey pur
                    Varanasi
                    Uttar Pradesh
                    The date of installation is usually agreed upon at the time of purchase. Since it has not been activated you will not be charged for the inactive period. The despatch of materials (STB, Dish, Cables etc) by the technician should be co-ordinated with the sales team of Customer care. It is also advisable for you to note the information of the technician who is about to visit your place for installation so in case he does not turn up you can immediately contact both the parties(CC as well as technician) to find out the cause of non-arrival. I Tata Sky has one of the most helpful customer care in the dth industry. It looks after customer greviance which also has efficient after sale service execution however at times there may not be a technician in the area to handle the situation and the work has to be alloted to third party technician which may take some days. The sales team should have your DTH installed ASAP as they value customers time.

V
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      TataSky recharge coupons are not available in market. TataSky dealers/agents are charging Rs 330/- for Rs 300/- recharge. I think TataSky is not paying any to them. I request TataSky to pay something to dealers/agents so that they do not rob TataSky customers.

Thanks...

Vijay
                      Ratnagiri.

TataSky — RECHARGE

DEAR SIR,
                      WE HAVE PAID FOR 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION FROM 23RD DECEMBER 2009 WHICH HAS TO BE RENEWED IN DECEMBER 2010 BUT THEY HAVE SOMEHOW
                      STOPPED MY CHANNELS IN JULY.WHEN COMPLAINT WITH THE CUSTOMER CARE THEY SAY OUR ACCOUNT IS OVERDUE AND I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE SAME.I HAVE ASKED FOR THE ACCOUNT DETAILS AND MY RECORDED STATEMENT AT THE TIME OF MAKING MY PAYMENT,BUT THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO GET THE SAME.
                      SO PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT CAN BE DONE.ALSO THEY HAVE INCREASED THEIR TARIFF SINCE APRIL BUT HAVE NOT INFORM THE CUSTOMER AND DIRECTLY DEBITTED THE AMOUNT FROM THE AMOUNT PAID FOR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION.SO PLEASE HELP US OUT AND TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST SUCH FRAUDS THAT THEY DO.
                      THANKING YOU
                      KREMPLE SHAH
                      dear sir
                      this is Fr. Salate Nathan from mumbai, andheri -E
                      id no - [protected]
                      all my sports channels are not coming. i want to recharge again
                      is there any local person whom i can contact. let me know his number.

my e-mail Id - [protected]@rediffmail.com
                      mob-[protected]
                      My digicard number is [protected] tell me subscriber id