Tata Sky
Tata Sky Ltd.

Tata Sky Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Unit 301 to 305, 3rd Floor, Windsor, Off C.S.T. Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East)
Mumbai City District

Prepaid +91 92 3301 2524

View More Information...

Good

Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews

I had purchased the Rs. 1499/- (free installation under Festive offer) scheme of Tata Sky on 1st Oct, 08 through online purchase using credit card. I was told by their executive Shailesh that the setup box will be delivered within 3 working days from then. The 3rd working day fell on 6th Oct. But it was not delivered. I didn't receive any call / email either on the update on delay. I called up their helpdesk. The customer service center guy committed to me that it will be delivered on 7th Oct. Then I called up on 8th Oct and escalated it to their senior executive Kunal. He promised me that he himself would call me back by 9th evening positively to provide an update on the delay and also arrange for the immediate delivery. Neither did I receive the setup box nor the call from Kunal.

It is extremely frustrating and I would really like to find out a way to sue the company for holding up my money; misleading customer; giving false committments; and for not abiding by their protocol.

The help desk of Tata Sky is also pathetic. It takes at least 10 mins everytime to get connected to the customer care executive and if they transfer the call to some other representative, it takes another 10 mins. So, the money wasted in calling them up also adds up to the grievance.

Besides they don't have any link on their website to escalate issues. Perhaps they know due to their pathetic service their website will get flooded with complaints!
i have regitered a setupbox but yet not delivered please reply fast

TataSky connection, the Ac adapter to Digicam got damaged within 4 months, even though our electrical circuit panel got tripped automatically as a safty measure during voltage fluctuations. Note that all the bulbs, fans, and electronic items are working fine. Only tatasky AC adapter got damaged that shows the quality of items supplied.

When reported to TataSky Service engineer, he demanded Rs. 350 for replacement. After the item was replaced, he was taking the damaged part with him. When I asked him to return my damaged part, he simply removed the new part, took it and walked away.

They think that customers should simply nod for whatever they say? Can't they give any Warrenty for the items supplied? I made a mistake of buying your product? I put my leg in . The only solution is simply move your leg away from it.

Today I gave a legal threat to Tatasky, those guys are giving us the only option to buy tatasky online through indiaplaza(its pathetic). I got into there trap, I ordered tatasky through indiaplaza for 2499 bucks. I was supposed to get the 1000 bucks worth of recharge voucher free with it. But as you would have guessed it by now that I didn't. I kept on mailing/calling indiaplaza but no proper response from their side. Finally they gave me the contact of some distributer in pune(driveindia), and they were patheti"car". Today I marked a mail to my lawyer(who's my wife) and now I'm going to get legal with the guys and sooner or later it will sorted out in a right manner.
      I am having a similar issue..can I contact you... I stay in pune
      I am also having a similar harassment by TataSky in bangalore, Most pathetic customer care i have ever come across. It reminds me of issue i had with microsoft just 02 years back, in spite of having purchased genuine copy of windows, the ladies at the other end kept on telling that it was pirated.I have just now forwarded a online complaint to Tata sky Nodal Officer, Let me see what action he takes
      The email sent to the Nodal Officer has solved the problem, a executive from his office called me in the morning and said that the problem will be solved today itself and within 24 hrs of dispatch of email my account has been charged with the required amount, he also promised that package would be changed today itself to the one which i had desired and actually ordered for
      So finally I am able to watch TataSky after a delay of 72-80 hrs after deactivation of service and an expenditure of around 200-250hrs towards telephone charges for explaining all the details every time to the pathetic, irresponsible, uncaring and too polite to be of any usefulness HELP LINE (i am not aware if any tollfree number exists)

Tata Sky Subscriber ID: [protected]
        Digicomp No:[protected]
        DigiCard No:[protected]

My Tata Sky connection has not been working for the past 4 days. I tried to contact customer care numerous times. However there was no response whatsoever. Whenever I call the customer care number, And press the option to report a technical fault; I’m put on hold indefinitely.

I have waited for 30 minutes each time to talk to a customer care associate and finally had to hang up in frustration. I’m unable to receive even a single channel on my Tata Sky connection. Whenever, I try to access a channel, I receive a message that says “Please contact Customer Care if you want to view this Channel”. Now this message is repeated for all the channels. As a result of which I have been unable to view even a single channel for the past few days.

Tata Sky’s Customer Care service (or the lack of it) leaves much to be desired. I’m appalled by the lack of basic courtesy that Tata Sky has shown towards a Customer. I can't get in touch with them online either. I'm stuck with this pathetic service and I don't know how to get rid of it!!

I wonder what the procedure is to return/cancel the subscription. The horrors of Tata Sky!! Stay far, far away from this one.
        Even I am facing the same problem.
        My tata sky is not working since 4 days and customer care is not responding as in your mail.
        Dont know what to do for this
        Difficult attitude by TATA Sky, am disappointed with the TAta company for such callous attitude. Is there a way conversion to Big TV possible with the same equipment, because once u have the equipment from a DTH u are stuck for life and the DTH knows.

Also is there a service guideline by the TRAI on this subject.

Is there a customer care mail id at TATA sky, if someone has it pls mail it to [protected]@yahoo.com.

Am sure the senior managment at TATA sky would be more responsive to a customer.

Manish

Also is there a service guideline by the TRAI on this subject.

Manish
        I had given the complaint saying that my TATA SKY has not been working for the past 7 days & i had given complaint to get it working .But till date i have not seen any one responding .

Kindly request you to ask some one & do the need fully.

thanx & regards,
        Venkatesh.
        ID No. [protected]
        Dg Co.[protected]

From last 2 months we are finding disturbance in vewing picture quality. We had mail regarding this problem to Tata Sky. In response they had given a mail there would be service charge of Rs.350/- will be charged. But we denied to pay service charge to stating that we had not received a single service after having connection and request to give service free of cost.
        In response to our second mail engineer had visit to us and changed the found a problem in set of Box and changed it. He told us company has giving you service on free of cost and it extending 1 year warranty period for the same as per instructed by Bangalore HO. He had taken a sign on a form for service provided on that we clearly stated service is free of cost and charge is not applicable.
        Now we came to know that service charge has been debited to our a/c and we received a massage if a/c has not been recharge today itself the net work would be disconnected.
        I had send one mail today morning.

Awating for your positive and satisfactory action for the same.

Sharadkumar V Hiremath
        I disagree with you since its considering their customer service.. tata has been known for their customer care and if you do read properly you will know they have the best CC compared to any other DTH guys.
        I am facing similar problem for last 3 days. After pleading with customer service, I'm told that I've to wait for two more days.Only God knows for how many more days i've to suffer without TV.
        PKPAL ( customer ID:[protected])

Pls help, I have been trying to contact tatasky helpline for the past 15 days.. I am put on long holds on the helpline and...

tata sky is not attending th phone... we tried more than 50 times. my id no is [protected].

I have read this entire blog, the information is true and factual, They really cheat the customer. why these services were established earlier to reduce the price right. What’s happening now ???

One more thing why don’t they inform the customer earlier before changing the price ?

they want to retain the business by hurting the customers

Tata Sky ----- A sad beginning --------

I too have a Tata Sky connection ;-((

Gopal
          tatasky management should know that their helpline number in mumbai is never bsuy but never attended.
          VAKAPATI TRADE CENTRE address: TATA RD #1. OPERA HOUSE, NEXT TO AMRUT DIAMOND HOUSE, CHANI RD (E) MUMBAI 400 004 . CONTACT NO: [protected].
          THESE JUST SELL THE DIGICOMP BOXES BUT NEVER ATTEND THE PHONES.
          JUST FOUND OUT THAT THESE GUYS ARE NOT IN THE LIST OF DEALERS MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE.
          IT HAS BEEN 6 DAYS THAT HAVE SOLD ME TWO BOXES BUT HAVE NOT YET COME TO PUT THE DISK.
          UNBELIEVABLE SUCKERS. WHEN YOU CALL THEM THEY DO NOT RECIEVE THE PHONE CALL.
          IT SEEMS THAT THEY ARE MORE BUSY THEN RESPECTED LATE Mr JRD TATA. OR EVEN MORE THAN Mr. RATAN TATA. GOD HELP HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.
          Mr TATA, (RATAN) ARE YOU AWARE OF THESE KIND OF CRAP GOING AROUND UNDER YOUR LONG PARSI NOSE.
          OR IN GUJRATI AS WE SAY " DIVA PACHAL ANDHARU"

PATHETIC . IMAGIN MY CONNECTION HAS NOT YET STARTED, WHEN IT DOES GOD HELP ME .
          MERA A/C RECHARJ HAI LEKIN MERA DIGICOM NAHI CHAL RAHA HAI.
          Our set box not showing any programes. Our ID [protected]

In the recent price war between Tata Sky & Dish TV, Tata's have been claiming that they have reduced their package price.

However, it is interesting to note how they are mis informing customers. They have taken 7 - 8 channels out of the Family pack and reduced the price. If you want to get these added (sports & lifestyle channels), you have to pay additional 70 Rs which brings the price back to the original package rate.

Recommend people to not go by Tata brand name for any product but to look for a player who may be more fair to customers than the other one... in this era where cheating & mis information is the name of game.
            yes man i am totally agree to you

My subscriber ID is [protected]. I got the Tata Sky connection during early March 08. At the very start itself, there were a lot of hiccups but eventually it got over. I ordered the connection online and they said the hardware would be delivered in 5 days. Well. 5 days became 15 days. I kept calling daily and the CC would promise that the hardware would be there the next day. Needless to say, it never happened. I went ahead and purchased the hardware from a local dealer and got the thing up and running.

3 months. No issues. Around end of May, tata sky advertised they are going to remove BBC Entertainment, Star sports, Espn and Ten Sports from the package and they are made available as separate packages. If you still want to retain the same channels, you would have to pay extra. What a crooked way to get your money out of you. Anyways, i wanted Espn and Star sports and hence added that package through their tatasky.com online account. Prompty, till today, it displays that i have added that package. If you are watching the TV, it still displays the blue blank screen only.

I tried calling the customer support. I have never managed to get through to talk to someone. I would have spent more than 500 rs so far (mind you they dont have a toll free number at all). All i get is this irritating message over and over and over about adding some active kids package. No music, no message on the queue length, no message on how long should i wait to get to talk to someone, NOTHING. Just this message over and over which is very irritating.

Most funniest thing: Their online access. It fails ever time i try to do something there. I managed to raise a complaint on Jun 2 (SR[protected]. They said the request will be attended in 24 hours. Till now, absolutely no phone calls or no information. NO emails, no calls, nothing.
              I raised another request (SR[protected]. Again no response. Weirdly enough, these SRs dont even appear on the My Query Status page. Something really fishy with tatasky. No CC to talk to, no CC to even keep in touch through online...there is no contact email id in their page also.

With this kind of service, how does Tatasky thinking of managing competetion from reliance or any other player? If Sun DTH comes in with some sports channels, i am off. Even the local cable wala with his Set Top box looks pretty promising to me now. Thumbs Down to tata sky. I wouldnt even think of recommending this to anyone, let alone continue being their customer.

Very bad tatasky. Very very bad.
              I fully agree with this...their service is not bad...beacuse its worst.

I suggest not to purchase their connection..cause once you purchase their connection and if you face any problem ..you will be asked 600/ plus to rectify that, forget about warranty et al.
              Yes you are right.

You better contact Tatasky back office and raise your voice there. A guy called K V Anand (COO) for Tatasky will surely run down for your service. or you can also mail him directly [protected]@tatasky.com
              or [protected]@tatasky.com or [protected]@tatasky.com or [protected]@tatasky.com

I got a good result by this in my case. I also suffered the same pain when i took Tatasky connection Jan 08. I simply walked into their office one fine Friday afternoon and pulled out COO and his managers one by one. Infact I went there alone, I shouted on high pitch. Just walk into following address if you have are residing in Bangalore

Tatasky Limited
              Block-C, 6th Floor, Kirloskar business park
              Bellary road, Bangalore

Landmark: After Hebbal flyover, Beside Colambia Asia Hospital

Tata Sky — Tata Sky - Cant get tru to cust serv and cant access acct online

i Hav been trying to get in touch with the cust service helpline for some time now but am either cut off abruptly or the line just keeps ringing. Considering that Tata claims to hav esuch a superiour network, it is a shame that they cud not invest in a decent quality IVR to manage the loads of calls that they get...

Secondly, the very fact that one has an online service is so that it avoids the inconvenience of having to call or go to a shop for details... Again sad to say this but Tata Sky has the worst online service...To start with... u cannot even log into ur accunt... I have faced this problem every time i have to recharge my acct. Only the home page loads and the moment u hit the "LOGIN" button... miraclaously...nothing happens... the page just stays there giving the impresion that the page is loading but nothing happens and eventually u end up closing the page and trying all over again...

I even wonder if Tata checks the quality of their service from time to time??? or they are just not bothered???? Is someone listening???

i strongly agree with you... their service is the worse service..that I've ever come across..
              they never respond to our queries too.. it just irritates us... never expected this from such a respected company...
              my reply was to ashok...
              I have browsed the tatasky page and have logged in and completed my transaction successfully. It may be the problem with your browser and believe me you will like your problem being solved by cc rather than IVR. Also I have never faced busy line of cc.

I REALLY DONT THINK TATASKY REALLY CARES FOR ITS CUSTOMERS
                I HAD PUT IN REQUEST FOR RELOCATION OF CONNECTION FROM AHMEDABAAD TO DELHI
                I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD COME ON 26/08/09 AT 11am

therafter i got a call from the field engineeers that they would be coming by 3.30pm
                then postponed to 5.30
                then ...6.30pm

ultimately dint turnup

i called up the tatasky customer care section, spoke to the team leaders in hyderabad center,
                but neither could they give me an answer as why it was not done
                nor an an assurance that it would be done as i had taken a day off from work

all i could know was thatt without informing me the field engioneer Mr. Pandey had rescheduled iit to 27th sep09

and the standard line"we apologize for it" but we cannot rectify our mistake
                and a series of complaint nos
                1-[protected]

i think with this experience i would definitely switch to better service providers, maybe BIG TV, DISH TV

JOY ABRAHAM
                i in totalty agree with the complaints complait.i am also faceing problem.i got tatasky installed seven months back.and from 8th of this month it went out of order accordingly i registerd complaint.it took me twodays to register it because of no proper response.finaly complaint was registerd on 10th .engineers came and said the box is hanged can not be repaired therefore needs to be replaced. i fail to understand about the durablity of the product by such company claiming lot of consumer friendly slogans.now every time when asked the un reasonable reply is that this product is out of stock.. so how long it will remain out of stock????????????.no reply.my embraracing suitation can be understood when my two small kids wating for there favourite programs at their tv time.

The News Channels are hangs frequently and complaints yields
                  no results,
                  My id no is [protected]
                  Pls take remidical measures immediatly,
                  I 'm using Tata sky from the last 1 1/2 year. From the last one week i'm facing signal problem
                  All the channels are hanging once in every 10-15 seconds. I had called upon the tata sky associate.
                  He told me to reset the digicom to solve the problem. But still the problem is persisting.

my name is franklin thomas an my customer id is [protected],
                    an my complain is tht once by mistake i ordered a showcse event an it charrged me 75rs, an as soon as i ordered tht i had given call to customer care an to stop the showcase event as it was of next day..the executive told me tht it will be cancelled an nio amt will be deducted frm a/c.when i saw next day i had received msg tht your 75 rs has been deducted, i am very angry tht they are bluffing customer by deducting amt frm the a/c...

Franklin thomas

Aug 13, 2020
                    I recharged the Tata Sky account of my boss Mr. Raj Kumar Gupta ( Subscription ID [protected]) with following transactions

No Card Number Purchase Date/Time Amount Merchant Name Status
                    1 5181 xxxx xxxx xxxx 17-Aug-2009 07:18:53 PM 200.00 INDIA IDEAS-TATA SKY SUCCESS
                    2 5181 xxxx xxxx xxxx 17-Aug-2009 07:01:18 PM 5000.00 INDIA IDEAS-TATA SKY SUCCESS
                    3 5181 xxxx xxxx xxxx 17-Aug-2009 06:51:18 PM 5031.00 INDIA IDEAS-TATA SKY SUCCESS

I actually wanted to recharge an amount of Rs 5000 only as per above statement the bank has debited my account for 12031.00 whereas I wanted to recharge for Rs. 5000.00 and till 29th the recharged amounts are not credited to the said account. How tata sky shall refund the amount of Rs 5031.00 to my account

Kuldeep Raj Kapoor [protected]

I'm registering a complain on this website for the first time, I don't know how far it is implemented and action is taken.

COMPLAIN AGAINST TATA SKY

TATA SKY is not providing many channels which are free to air plus they are not providing few channels in a package. Following is only an example (there're other packages as well)

For EG: In India the Zee Network`s sidters sites are: In Hindi Networks: Zee TV, Zee Business, Zee Cinema, Zee Classic, Zee Music, Zee News, Zee Premiere, Zee Smile, Zee Sports, Zee Trendz, ETC Music, ETC Punjabi; In English Networks: Zee Action, Zee Café, Zee Select, Zee Studio, Zee Kasturi; In Regional Channels: Zee Bangla, Zee Gujarati, Zee Kannada, Zee Kashmir, Zee Marathi, Zee Punjabi, Zee Telugu, Zee Talkies.

Channels provided are: Zee tv, Zee Cinema, Zee Trendz, ETC Punjabi, Zee cafe, Zee Studio, Zee Bangla, Zee Gujarati...most importantly being in KARNATAKA Zee Kannada is not a part of the package.

After talking to one of the agents of TATA SKY, I was told that the channels will be included but was not told when..which is very clear that, they will not include those channels

It is interesting that, when I entered the name TATA SKY there was a pop up saying, there're 81 complaints against TATA SKY. My question is: are all complaints taken care?
                      is it really worth writing here? or am I wasting my time like every other citizens?
                      Tata Sky is not providing A2Z Channel, Zee Jagran, MH Shraddha Channels etc.
                      Why ????????
                      Kindly make them available as soon as possible.
                      I am a Tata Sky Customer from last 1.5 yrs. But seeing this response of Tata Sky against Availability of my favourite Channels I and my nieghbours are making our mind to switch over another Cable Services that r providing the above channels.
                      I am tata sky Customer from last 3.5 years. But tata sky is not providing zee jagran.Kindly make zee jagran available as soon as possible

Jaya Jagtap
                      Pune
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      pl. provide sanskar .satsang, zee jagran, and others hindu religious channel.

R.K.Mishra
                      Kankroli Rajasthan
                      sir
                      please provide z Jagran and other hindi religious channel .we are not getting good services from tata sky and your executive are very rude

SEEMA GOEL
                      DELHI

we bought tata sky dish tv 15 days back. but till now it is not started working. no response for our calls or ignored. so...

PLEASE CHECK THE YELLOW ENVELOP FOR INCORRECT DEDUCTIONS EACH TIME IT POPS UP ON YOUR SCEEEN.Tata Sky is not as secure as they advertise and there are either bugs in their system or fraud.

Since end August 2008, Rs 5 is being deducted on random days by Tata Sky from our account when we have NOT played the game called 'The Wall' ever, hence not sent any code through any sms to 56633. It has been deducted over 10 times in the last two weeks. So we have been charged over 50 rs (and counting) for nothing. Perhaps as I am typing this, another Rs 5 will get deducted.

Whenever there is a deduction, a yellow envelop pops up on the TV screen to tell you so. Rs 5 is an amount which can easily escape the eyes of those who even bother to read their TV bill statements. Can you imagine the amount of money being cheated off TAta sky subscribers?

There are ACTIVE games, for which tata sky users need to send - through sms, a code that has been generated on their TV sets to a no.56633 after which Rs 5 will be deducted from their Tata Sky account. THe code gets generated on the TV only if the user plays the game.

When I complained to Tata Sky, they tell me that they received an sms from my mobile phone . We never sent any sms! We are unable to prove it because prepaid sim card holders like me do not have access to statements of smses and calls made from prepaid sim cards.

When I called my service provider Airtel, the they told me that as per their records, no sms has been sent from my phone and that if I needed a stmt for a prepaid connection, I can get it at a police station. How can Tata Sky charge when we never played a game, never saw any code generated on our TV, never sent any sms to Tata Sky with that code? But again and again that little yellow envelop pops up telling us that Rs 5 is deducted as a charge for playing some game on Tata sky.

As of this email, we even changed our registered mobile no. with Tata Sky. THe charges are still being deducted from our account, even AFTER Tata sky waived some of the the incorrect charges. Tata Sky is not as secure as they advertise and there are either bugs in their system or fraud.
                        Please warn all Tata sky users to be careful.
                        I have been a loyal tata sky customer and this is definitely not something that has ever happened to me. ..Even if an error like that occurs m sure Tata, which is known for its customer service will never handle it like this.I have gotten my minute issues handled so well by them all this while and have seen the kind of professionalism that they have shown and this does not sound like them.

HELLO SIR,
                          I AM KALPANA, ACTULY I WANT TATA SKY DELLERS NAME IN NASHIK CITY, I HAVE NO ANY ONE COMPLAINTS, BT I DONT KNOW TATA SKY HELP LINE NO. SO I SENDING MY REQUEST YOUR THROUGH, PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME, I REALLY THANKFUL TO YOU,
                          I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
                          THANK YOU.
                          KALPANA CHAUDHARI.

ID no. [protected]: I ordered the connection online on[protected], and paid for it. The digicomp was delivered on[protected], but installation was not feasible as my flat is on the 3rd floor of a 16-storey building and there is no window/verandah facing south-east for placing the dish antenna, as required, for proper reception of signals. Placing the dish antenna on the terrace was not feasible as the cable required was very long which I was told would weaken the signals. I was assured that the digicomp would be taken back and I would get the refund, but to-date (almost two months later), nothing has happened. I have called the call centre, I have spoken to the Team Leader, Mr. Santosh Gupta, several times and he has also assured me that I will get the refund. In fact, Mr. Gupta told me on August 21st that the Mumbai area manager, Mr. Prashant Sangam has sent an e-mail to the company's head office in Bangalore and that I should get a refund in 4 days' time. Now he is not even answering my 'phone calls.
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            Further to my complaint posted on[protected], TataSky has refunded the entire amount paid by me, and they have assured me that the digicomp will be collected shortly.

I withdraw my complaint fully.

Tata Sky — not refunding money

InMay;2011 we paid money by credit card 1199Rs for set up box second connection. At night only we paid money by credit card & very next morning we got coupon of 4000Rs from LG tv dealer for HDset up box & 3months subscription.Iimmediately informed tata sky & told them to use that 1199 for making second connection subscription for one year inplace of three months but they said we will return that money in your account & you deposit 1500 Rs extra.I got recharged that amount on 4th June.Then they did it for one year.When they came for install second setup box that time also i confirmed for about my 1199Rs & the person(Mr Chawla) who came to install also talked to tata sky people before taking that coupon.Since then uptin number of times i rang them up but every time 1st they will say there is no such complaint now i will note your complaint & account people will talk to you but neither they are talking or returning money.

Tata Sky are not having any local number for Delhi every time we have to spend lot of money for talking to them.This should also be corrected.

TataSky does not show any Islamic channels (whether paid or free) whereas they show several other religion channels. On repeated...

in the first week of july i had applied for TATA sky installation at my house in Kharghar, navi mumbai. next day i received the set top box after paying Rs. 2500/-- from tata sky agent Viva marketing in Mumbai.after delivering the set top box company did not send any engineer with dish antenna to install the system.
                              having waited for 20 days i requested them to take back the set top box return the amont i have paid but all vain. Company is neither installing the sytem nor returning the amount.please help me solve the matter

I would like to complain about the misbehave of TATA SKY installation- engineer and later when I complained this to the Tata Sky toll free number, they registered the complaint but didn't resolved it for last 10 days. I am still waiting for the engineer visit the site and install the dish. the entire mtter is give below :

I purchased the TATA SKY and paid for TATA SKY product - Rs. 15000- plus Installation charges Rs. 1000/- and monthly subscription charges Rs. 300/- total Rs. 2800/- to the Tata Sky dealer in Kandivali-E, mumbai. I was given the work order number - 1-[protected], for dish installationon and it was scheduled on 23-Aug-08. The engineer [VIJAY-[protected] ] visited my house, surveyed the site and forcefully asked me to purchase some additional accesories (iron plate) of Rs. 500/-. When i asked why should invest so much or give me alternative. he told me that you have to purchase it otherwise i'll use long wire and you have to pay for extra wire, when i asked him about the estimate of the wire and the cost he refused. He told that i can not give you the estimate, first of all i'll install then i'll tell you the cost and you have to bear the cost. when i insisted, he refused to work and misbehaved and disconnect the phone. when called him again and asked why did you disconnected the call, he told me that i'll do it and i will not install the dish. do whatever you can do and moved from my house. i was not at home, my wife was there and he misbehaved and moved from without informing.

Later when lodged the complained at TATA SKY toll free number, my complaint was registered and compliant numbr- 1-[protected], was given. I was assured that the matter will be taken care of and the installation will be done in 48 hours. i waited for next 3 days but the installation was not done.

i called again to the toll free number and informed the representative abhishek about the case, he told me that they will look into it and some one will visit the site next day. he also told me that the engineer [vijay - [protected] ] has told them that the customer was not ready to pay the installation charges. this is absolutely wrong, as i have already paid the fee during the purchase of the product. The engineer is lieing and misbehaving. I asked the representative to update their database and include my reply on the same. he assured me and gave me Service Request number - 1-[protected].

Till 29th noone visited the site, i called up again and spoke to piyush - TSA, he again registerd the complaint and assured me the some will visit on 30th aug.

Today is 30th aug and it is 19.00pm no one visited the site. I called the tata sky toll free number and again they saying telling me the same story of engineer's reply and false assurance that someone will visit and do the installation. I am suffering for last so many days facing the misbehaviour of TATA SKY engineer and false assurances of their representatives. i have invested money and it is going waste for me. there is not return on the same.

please look into it and get the matter resolved.

please take some action, if possible, against all this misbehaviour.

Paritosh Pandey - [protected]
                                Aug 13, 2020

TATA Sky has started to exclude channels from the package quite frequently of late. If one has purchased a package of 120 channels, TATA Sky suddenly excludes a few channels from the package and tries to resell it as a separate package for which the consumers have to shell out extra amount. This racket has been going on for the last 6 months. Sports channels, Movie channels and even religious channels are suddenly withdrawn from the package and the consumer is left high and dry. I hope such cases of cheating is given wide publicity by other TATA sky users and the company is punished for such low mentality cheating.

Tata Sky DTH Connection — set up box is dead

I have registered a complaint to tata sky DTH (cable tv connection direct to home) , about set box provided by company . Set box is not working .Complaint no WO Number : 1-[protected]. on Date[protected]. Company engineeres came to my home and set box is checked . Decided to replace the set up box . But till today no action has been taken .