[Resolved] Tata Sky — this is the wrong card for this set top box pairing error

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 venkatesh parthasarathy on Apr 23, 2018
I was not using the connection for a month and once i'm back switched on my tv to fine this pairing error my rmn is [protected] please help me get this sorted out as this ipl season.
I need to recharge for star sports and start watching ipl so please get this sorted at the earliest. It s a bit frustrating on why i get such errors from a reputed company please sort this out

Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2018

[Apr 23, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2018
Hi, we have raised a service request to sort this and you'll hear from us at the earliest.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2019
Hi, we're here to help. Please remove the card and wipe it with a soft dry cloth, insert it back(The Tata Sky logo should be upward and the arrow pointing towards the Set-top box) and let us know the status.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Aug 12, 2019
Hi, we understand your concern. Please turn off the set-top box. Remove the digicard and wipe it with a soft dry cloth and then insert the digicard into the slot. Turn it on and check if the problem persists.

Comments

I have tata sky hd box stb is some time taking signal from remote and sometime not receiving signal i change box, remote wire everything was new still got problem.this problem pristis from 3to 4 month from now
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2018

Hi, kindly share your RMN/Subscriber ID so we can assist you better.

Please resolve this problem as soon as possible i have missed the first match worl cup.

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2018

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2018

We tried calling you on your RMN but couldn't get through. Please share your alternate contact number for quick services.
I also facing a problem of blank screen with a message : "this is the wrong card for this set top box (Pairing error). My Id is [protected].
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2018

Hi, we've refreshed the signal. Please turn off the set-top box for few minutes. Turn it on and check if the problem persists.
I am also facing the same problem. There is an error which says "this is the wrong card for this setup box(pairing Error). My id is [protected]. Please contact us using the number [protected].
Getting error : This is the wrong card for your setup box.Please solve it as soon as possible.
Subscrriber ID is [protected]
I am facing the same issue of "this is the wrong card for this setup box (Pairing Error)". My Subscriber ID is- [protected] and my mobile number is - [protected].
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2018

Hi, we're here to help! Please let us know if you are still facing this issue.
This is the wrong card for this set up box showing in my Tatasky DTH.
What can i do?
My Tatasky ID - [protected]

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Aug 12, 2018

Hi, we have refreshed the signal. Please check a few channels and write back to us.
This is the wrong card for this set up box showing in my Tatasky DTH.
What can i do?
My Tatasky ID -[protected]

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Sep 26, 2018

Hi! Remove the card and wipe it with a soft dry cloth, insert it back(The Tata Sky logo should be upward and the arrow pointing towards the Set-top box) and let us know the status ^Vishal
I am facing the same issue on my tv screen.
My subscriber Id is [protected] please resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2018

Hi! Remove the card and wipe it with a soft dry cloth, insert it back(The Tata Sky logo should be upward and the arrow pointing towards the Set-top box) and let us know the status.
Send a message (HR) to (56633) from registered mobile number
I m facing the same error even after cleaning the card.what am i supposed to do now?
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 6, 2018

Hi, we're here to help! Kindly share your RMN/Subscriber ID so we can assist you better.
I m facing the same issue and my subscriber ID-[protected]
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018

Hi, help is here! Please confirm if the set-top box is switched on. You can also write to us at [email protected]
hi i am also facing the same problem my RMN is [protected]
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018

I'm facing a problem "this is the wrong card for this set top box "pairing Error"
NDS NO[protected]
DIGICARD ID IS[protected].I have Removed the card and wiped it with a soft dry cloth, inserted it back, still it's showing the same error but marketing channel like naaptol is working perfectly.Please help me out .

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 7, 2018

Hi, that's not how it should have been. We are looking into the matter now. Allow us some time as we figure the best way to solve this issue for you. You will hear from us shortly.
I am facing issue with tata sky "this is the wrong card for this set top box "
I tried to reinsert so many times wipe
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 11, 2018

Hi, we hope your entertainment is back on track. Let us know if you require further assistance, we will help you right away!
am facing issue with tata sky "this is the wrong card for this set top box "
I tried to reinsert so many times wipe
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2018

Hi, this isn't the experience we aim for. We have raised a service request. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.

Even I am facing the same issue.
Please find the image below:-
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2018

Hi, that's not how it should have been. Kindly share your RMN/Subscriber ID so we can assist you better.
mob number - [protected]
This us the wrong card fot this set yop box

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 1, 2019

Hi, that's not how it should have been. Remove the card and wipe it with a soft dry cloth, insert it back(The Tata Sky logo should be upward and the arrow pointing towards the Set-top box) and let us know the status.
But I have been using it for the last 2 year. How come all of a sudden it became invalid. What can I do about it?

If you check the history have recharged for the whole year as well.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 3, 2019

We do understand your concern. Please let us know if you're still facing the issue?

Tata Sky - this is the wrong card for this set top box pairing error