Tata Teleservices

10th Floor, 124,
Connaught Circus,
New Delhi 110 001

Load

Tata Teleservices related photos (37)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Tata Teleservices Photos

Tata Teleservices Complaints & Reviews

I am Boby Khan I am using 2 connection of Tata Postpaid I had Apply so many time to stop my Postpaid Services BUT STILL ITS NOT STOP. I do not want to continue any bonding of this rubbish company my 1 Number - [protected] My 2no. - [protected] Even if they offer me i[censored] continue our Connection One Agent Called from TATA you will get New Mobile Phone Half Bill Amount You have to Pay Plan will be change BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING THEY ONLY CHEAT ME LOOSER, FRAUD. I WILL NOT ANY OF BILL AMOUNT PLZ CALL ME AT MY NO. [protected]
Apr 04, 2015

Tata Teleservices customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The post paid number provided by Tata Teleservices to us is [protected]. This numbers' service is being discontinued from 09/03/2015. Since last 8 days. The reason their executives told us is that our number is suspected. I would like to mention that I use this number only for my personal communication use and no telemarketing activity or any related activity is done from this number. Further no intimation was given to us by Tata teleservices before discontinuing the service. It leads to loss to us. Please give us justice and ask tata teleservices to continue the service . Also because of their fault our customers could not contact us for 8 days and it lead to us losing them. The total amount of loss amounts to more than 2, 50, 000 rupees. Please instruct tata teleservices to pay us compensation.
    Suspension of service
    Mar 17, 2015

Dear Team TATA, This is to inform you that I have registered a complain of slow Internet speed on dated 1st march 2015 complain no:test12186554 at 12:21pm, where I had said that resolution will be provided in 4 working hour, I got a call in evening where I have not received solution for the same, on next day I called twice to get resolution but have not received satisfactory service and speed is still slow, I am continuous user of TATA using it from last 2 years from same location, but this time I was fed up with your service as one of customer service executive (shivani) told that I will get same speed which I am getting now, I asked to resolve latency but she was not able to provide solution for that too my ping is more than 1800ms, I got a call from her on 2march 2015 around 6:00pm on my number [protected]. I am still getting bad speed and waiting for resolution. I have also got a message of complain solved from your team where I had mention not to close complain till I get solution, I have got to reopen complain from talking to another customer executive Mr.utkarsh, where his way of talking was not appropriate when I told his my issue of latency and he was rude. Kindly hire educated employees who serve better and know how to talk to customer. Thanks & Regards Vishal Contact:[protected]
      Mar 02, 2015

I am still yet to hear regarding the same. Resolve this issue with the atmost priortiy. Same delay you people have done while disconnecting my connection and resolving of the issue. SA Associates Office : No. 10, 7th Cross, Advocates & Solicitors Victoria Layout, Bangalore-47 Ref No. Lagal Feb[protected]/2357 /[protected] Account No:[protected]. Subject: Legal Notice on behalf of Tata Teleservices Ltd. Under instructions from our client M/s. Tata Teleservices Limited, 2-A, Old Ishwar Nagar Main Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110065 herein after referred to as our client, we serve you with this legal notice: 1. My client is a leading the a leading Unified Access Service Provider in India and provides various Telecom and other services in various telecom circle in India by virtue of Licenses granted by Department of Telecommunications (DoT), Government of India. 2. That you approached my client for availing services, for which you have duly signed Subscriber Application Form and other related forms and submitted documents as per the norms prescribed by DoT for availing the services. 3. That my client was induced to provide you its services, whereby you were allotted connection nos [protected]. 4. That you represented to my client that you would make timely payment against the usages of the aforesaid connection nos.[protected] charged on you. 5. The basis representation made by you my client activated your connection on 8/8/2013. 6. That you stopped making payments for the services rendered by my client for reason best known to you, despite availing the services of My Client to the Tune of Rs.<Amount>/- That when after repeated requests you failed to make above said payment my client was constrained to Temporarily Suspend/ Deactivate Services of your del no:-[protected] on 9/22/2014 7. That there after my client requested you to make the aforesaid payment, however, in spite of repeated reminders and request, you have failed and neglected to make the payment of the legitimate dues of my client amounting to Rs.2696/-as on date. 8. That you acts and intention clearly amount to breach of trust and dishonesty to our client. Hence you have made yourself liable to be prosecuted under various provisions of civil/criminal laws, as applicable. 9. By this legal notice, you are hereby given an opportunity to make the aforesaid payment of Rs. 2696/- within 7 days hereof, failing which; we have clear instructions from our client to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you for the aforesaid offences at you costs, risk and consequences. Please Note, In cases you failed to make the requisite payment in given time period, My client may forward you details to the concerned Credit Verification Agencies to take appropriate action in their data base You can also pay using the below link. - For Instant pay - http://www.tatadocomo.com/bill-payment.aspx For any clarification, you may contact MANJUNATH & No-0-[protected] or write to us on same mail Id. Please Note: Hard copy of the notice sent to the above registered address. By SA Associates The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for any omission or error in the message, improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interferences.

TATA PHOTON IS WORST SERVICE PROVIDER IN THE COUNTRY AS OF TODAY. ABOUT SIX MONTHS BACK I HAD CANCELLED MY SON 'SIDDHANT...

Dear Sir, This complaint is with regards to tata docomo photon 3g internet connection post paid I made an online payment of 1390 as on 30/08/2014, at 4 p.m towards the amnesty scheme provided by tata docomo. The bank has confirmed that the payment has been deducted from Tata Teleservices. However, tata docomo customer care is stating that payment is not been made. The amnesty scheme is going to end today. I would request tata docomo to either reconfirm or refund or apply the above said amount towards the due payment. Thanks Suman

Wrong Product & Tremendous Harassment by Tata Teleservices Kolkata Mr. Purna Maity- Asst. Manager Tata Teleservices Saltlake,...
            Wrong Product and tremendous Harassment by Tata Teleservices Kolkata Mr. Purna Maity Asst. Manager we had a requirement of...

Non payment of rental amount of Rs 7, 00, 000 for Tower at the terrace - WIRELESS TT INFO SERVICES LIMITED (Tata Teleservices Limited),

From,
            K. ASOKAN,
            No.16, 57TH STREET,
            Ashok Nagar,
            Chennai – 600083.
            Mobile No - [protected]

I have given my property terrace area at No.1, Narasimman Street, West Mambalam, Chennai – 33 for rent to WIRELESS TT INFO SERVICE LIMITED (ADDRESS : #5-9-62, Khan Lateef Khan Estate, Fateh Maidan Road, Hyderabad - 500001), based on 18th JULY 2009 for Mobile Tower.

Rent money of about Rs 7, 00, 000 For past 18 MONTHS, was not paid by WIRELESS TT INFO SERVICE
            LIMITED (ADDRESS : #5-9-62, Khan Lateef Khan Estate, Fateh Maidan Road, Hyderabad - 500001).

Please help in receiving my rent.

I had purchased a new tata photon device in jaipur company begged for high speed plan for 700 per month and now after activating...
              Tata teleservices did not discontinued the broadband service even afeter i send many request. I visited my nearby tata docomo...

I h problem.ave take a mobile connection from Tatadocomo mobile for my business purpose. I already have a mobile connection [protected] for my personal use. My customers were not able to contact me when they want to speak to me. Calls to my number were not connected to my mobile due to tower/technical problem. I used to get Missed Call Alerts from Tatadocomo informing that you have 3/5/8/12 missed calls. I represented my difficulties to the company's office in Anna Nagar, Chennai from where i have taken the connection. But they didi not rectify my problem

I sent a mail to the company regarding my problem, but there was no response from them. Hence I stopped using the mobile and i stopped payment of their bill. I sent a letter to the company's Delhi office with a copy to their Chennai office on 28/3/14. I have not yet received any reply from them.

Please advice me further steps to be taken in this matter.

Sajeendran
              Mobile No.[protected]

Dear Mr. Sajeendran,

AS per our discussion over call, please be informed that your concern has been resolved.

For further assistance we request you to write a mail to [protected]@tatadocomo.com.

Customer Care-Tata Docomo.

Tata docom distributor in Moga suggested me a scheme of 3 months advance rental plan for Internet and he( Mr Rejinder) assured me that after 3 months there would not be any additional charge if i do not extend the connection . But i am surprised that i got a demand notice from Tata teliservises of Rs 1854 than i went to tata tel shop keeper /dealer and shocked by his he was not aware on additional charge policy if we discontinued this scheme after 3months
                Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

Thanks and Regards
                Dear Customer,

As you still not shared your contact details we assume that your issue is resolved, in case you have any further quires /issues you can mail us at [protected]@tatadocomomarketing, com

Tata DoCoMo,
                Customer care.

Sir, I, Renu Jain, a customer of Tata Docomo Fixed Line Internet have been facing internet speed issues for more than a year. Account No.[protected] Docomo No. [protected] I had earlier subscribed to the 1mbps plan for around 1 year and then upgraded my internet speed to 2mbps. While I was using the 1mbps speed I never received that speed because the port installed at my place is just of 512kbps. I had put up a complaint to check why I was not receiving a good speed. To this their technician and other employees made different excuses saying that their is some connection problem in the area etc...none of which was correct. I was deceived and was then asked by tata teleservices official to upgrade my plan to 2mbps to get a better speed. I upgraded my plan to 2mbps and was fooled since again I was never given a speed greater than 512kbps. I raised my complaint regarding this issue. Ref: Complaint No.[protected] Employee: Mr.Sushil Mr. Sushil informed me that my problem will be solved within the next 2-3hrs. Their technician Anup came after a day and told me that he is unable to solve the issue and will be sending another person to do the same in the next half an hour. No one came after and I was left in the lurch. I called up their customer care and I was informed that the technician will be sent immediately and at least before 48hours from the complaint which were getting over on 11.51am on Saturday that is 14th June 2014. I tried to contact the senior person in their customer care office but was kept waiting for 1 hour twice on the phone and even then no senior person replied. I would mention that these were normal working hours when I had made my call. Again on Saturday no one turned up and when I called up their technician he said the issue cannot be resolved by him since he has not been provided with a port of 2mbps to be installed at my place. He said it would have to be arranged from someone else's connection. So on 14th June I again called up customer care. I talked to the person there who couldn't give me a proper response. So again I asked to transfer it to the senior person. Thankfully after waiting for half an hour my call was transferred to Mr. Arjun. Mr. Arjun expressed his regret and said that since 48 hours have been already crossed the issue will be resolved till 8pm that day. I had called at around 1.30pm. I, knowing that again the issue won't be solved in time and was being harassed mentally by my serious complaint being ignored. I requested Mr. Arjun to transfer the call to his senior. After waiting for a while my call was transferred to Mr. Kumtal Patil- team leader. I explained him my situation and then again he said that the issue would be resolved anyhow before 8pm in the evening. I talked to him regarding the charges for 1mbps and 2mbps that I have been charged for so long whereas I was never given those speeds. He at first was hesitant to reply. I asked him to give my compensation for the wrong speed given to me and for cheating me for such a long period. He then told me that he will book my complaint for wrong billing and will resolve the speed issue until 8pm. Ref: Complain no. 41933461 Today its 17th June, 2014 and still my complaint has not been resolved neither there has been any correspondence from their side. I would ask you to register my complaint against them and ask them to provide me back with all the wrong charges made to me for wrong speeds. They have deceived a loyal and diligent customer who has always paid dues in time. Renu Jain. Contact: 803-804, Silver Arch Bldg, Tardeo Road, Mumbai- 400034. Tel no.- [protected]
                  Dear Renu Jain,

Dear Ms. Jain,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We tried to speak to you personally on your numbers to understand your concerns regarding slow speed. However, we are unable to contact you, since your calls were not answered. Further we request you to provide us your alternate number to [protected]@tatadocomo.com for further assistance. As per the confirmation received we would like to inform as below:
                  1) The port has been changed and now you will get the speed of as per your plan 2 Mbps FUP Plan 256 [protected]@699.
                  2) Your complaint[protected] has been registered and is in process.
                  The complaint will be executed at earliest.
                  We request you to write to us after June 20, 2014 to know the status further.

Customer Care-Tata Docomo.

I am holder of 2 tata photon account and has visited in odd heat time to almost every outlet notified by tata teleservices...

I am a customer with docomo no: [protected] (account no:[protected] .Our internet is not working and
                    We tried contacting customer care [protected] but no body is responding.
                    I really dont understand why do they publish the customer care number if they dont work at all.

First of all i need explanation why does the customer care do not respond .
                    If this is the case we are more happy to remove the connection and take connection from
                    a different service provider.
                    We are extremely unhappy with the customer care services.

Thanks &amp; regards,
                    Subhash Karnatham

Sir, Civil stating why you people are looting the people's hard-earned money! Tata Indicom was in my mobile number [protected] which was placed where it was robbed by members Indicom! The bill would send thousands of rupees! Frustrated with the loot matter port in Tata Docomo got your number! But simply continued flow of loot! The company's mobile crime so much to keep the balance! Do recharge ten and ten members will benefit not only led to greater balance and neither will bite ..! Tata company is only worth getting just ten rupees recharge The thing is ... a good company then grant out of the port ... I do not want a refund should I balance my cut! I just want to Reach the application of company officers ... Thanks

Dear Sir / Madam, I have using tata docomo post paid connection ( No.[protected] since 16.04.2013, That im giving my hdfc bank cheque amount of rs.850 for Deposit amount, that some bank problem have seen IMAGE NOT CLEAR PLZ PREPRESENT dt of 19.04.2013, Next day Cleared in my bank account but tata docomo company has telling now your cheque was bounced also my no disconnected him since 25.03.2014, I have give Support document Cleared Details, But still now not activated my del, Please help me what i do next process for activated my del, i have loss 1.5 lacs in my business for this issue... Please help to us.. Thanks and Regards Selvakumar A [protected] Alternative Contact No )
                        Wrongly Block my Tata Docomo Account Del No: 91763 75911
                        Dear Mr.Selvakumar,

Dear Mr. Selvakumar,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We tried to speak to you personally on your numbers to understand your concerns regarding payment. However, we are unable to contact you, since your calls were not answered. Further we request you to provide us your alternate number to [protected]@tatadocomo.com for further assistance.

Tata Docomo.

Hello, This is Anant Patel. I am using TATA DOCOMO post paid service from last one and half year. I got 7, 036 INR bill...