I am getting legal notices emails from some advocate "advocate deepak choudhari" saying that kindly make payment of previous bills, where the services has already been terminated long time back, kindly check on a/c[protected] and genuineness of this case, if are these fake or real notices as they are not coming from any official emails rather on gmail
and every time deepak choudhry has different email address
Ref :- m05/feb/14
Subject: legal notice
As instructed from my client m/s. Tata teleservices
limited, 2-a old ishwar nagar main mathura road, new delhi – 110065, herein after referred as “tata teleservices
(M) ltd”, we serve you with this legal notice:
1. My client is a leading unified access service provider in india and provides various telecom and other services in various telecom circles in india by virtue of licenses granted by department of telecommunications (Dot), government of india
2. That you approached my client for availing services, for which you have duly signed subscriber application form and other related forms and submitted documents as per the norms prescribed by dot for availing the services.
3. That my client was induced to provide you its services, whereby you were allotted connection no.[protected]
4. That you represented to my client that you would make timely payment against the usage of the aforesaid connection nos. Charged on you.
5. That basis representations made by you, my client activated your connections on date of activation of service 10/24/2015 and you started using the same.
6. That you stopped making payments for the services rendered by my client for reasons best known to you, despite availing the services of my client to the tune of rs. 629/- that when after repeated requests you failed to make above said payment my client was constrained to temporarily suspend / deactivate service of your connection no. On (Mm/dd/yy)
7. That thereafter my client requested you to make the aforesaid payment, however, in spite of repeated reminders and requests, you have failed and neglected to make the payment of the legitimate dues of my client amounting to rs. 629/- as on date.
Reminder letter dated. 16/02/2018, demand letter dated 16/02/2018, final notice dated 16/02/2018 have been already sent to you by my client.
8. That your acts and intentions clearly amount to breach of trust and dishonesty to our client. Hence you have made yourself liable to be prosecuted under various provisions of civil/criminal laws, as applicable.
9. By this legal notice, you are hereby given a final opportunity to make the payment of rs. 629/- within 7 days hereof, failing which we have clear instructions from my client to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you for the aforesaid offences at your costs, risk and consequences.
Please note that in case you fail to make the requisite payment in given time period, my client, without any further reference to you, shall be constrained to pursue appropriate legal proceedings against you and the same shall be at your risk, costs and expenses.
My client may forward your details to the concerned credit verification agencies to take appropriate action in their database.
We request you to contact mr. Bapu kamble (Mob. No [protected]) or mr. Sachin bakle (Mob no. [protected]) between 10am to 6pm on weekdays for any queries or payment assistance, you can also reach us through email (Mail id: [protected]@gmail
In case you have already made a payment then please provide us with the payment details by replying to this mail or contacting our above mentioned representative.
To make your payment immediately, please use the following options:
· online: visit the ‘billpay’ section on www.tatadocomo.com to pay using credit card, debit card, payment wallet or net banking
· tata docomo
store: visit any of our stores closest to your location and make payment by cash/card/cheque/dd favoring “tata teleservices
limited a/c[protected] ”.
For any further clarification in respect of the same, please contact collections department, tata teleservices ltd
on above mentioned contact details.
A copy of this notice is being retained in the chamber for further necessary action, (If it so desired) in case of non-compliance with this legal notice.
This is to inform you that our internet lease line is fully down.
Please see the details given below and solve the problem as soon as possibe .
circuit ID :- [protected]