Telebrands India

Wagle Estate,

Thane
Thane District

Load

Telebrands India related photos (34)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Telebrands India Photos

Telebrands India Complaints & Reviews

Nicer dicer-The blade cutter blades small blades came off for the first time when I tried to cut the onions in to smaller size .since the purse with the receipt was lost and after that a sad incident happened we could not contact you regarding this issue.kindly advise on this regards.nirmala Aringnan, No:10, 12 th East cross road, Gandhi Nagar, Vellore-632006, Tamil Nadu
Broken blade cutter

Dear Sir/Madam I Pravas Choudhury have purchased AB KING PRO PLATINUM ON 10 TH SEPT 2014 . My order number is R0070755. I have paid Rs. 6294/- (Rupees Six thousand two hundred ninty four Only ) towards the charges of AB KING PRO PLATINUM through credit card. But after several phone calls, I have not receive the manual, diet chart, CD etc. till today. Due to that I can't able to utilise the machine. Therefore I am writing this mail to you.I think you understand my problem & send the above things. I am waiting for your early reply. Thanks & Regards, PRAVAS CHOUDHURY, RAMESHALAYA LANE, OPP-HINDOL KOTHI, TULASIPUR, CUTTACK-753008 MOB : [protected]

I ordered for Dr.Vac ear vax cleaning intrument as telecasted in TV, Order No:2718029 and accordingly instructed to pay Rs.1473/- for the above order of two(1+1) while receiving the parcel. I received the parcel through the courrier GATI with Docket No.[protected], booking dt.5/12/2014 with Shipper address: Telebrands(India)Pvt, Ltd., Road#25, Wagle Estate, Thane-400604, Tel:[protected], Pkg No.[protected], Ref.No.M1701542 and I paid Rs.1464/- for the above parcel. When I opened the parcel I found only one piece of Dr.Vac, ear vax cleaning instrument instead of two pieces. With my utter dismay I am sending this mail to you. I request you to send me another piece of Dr.Vac instrument as telecasted and explained by you people while ordering the same. Oblidge and send it immediatly to me. Dr.Umapathy Rajagopal, 20/2, Maruthamalai Murugan Nagar, 1st Street, Kalveerampalayam, Bharathiyar University Post, Coimbatore-641046.

I ordered for Car clear vision vizor.Order No.71805 and instructed to pay Rs.1578/- while receiving the parcel.and accordingly I paid the amount to the courrier service GATI with Docket No.[protected] with Shipper address:Telebrands(India)Pvt.Ltd., Road#25, Wagle Estate, Thane-400604, Tel:[protected], and got the parcel on 7/12/2014.When opened the parcel I was dejected to see that it contained "Colour Photon Ultrosonic Skin Instrument" which is used in beauty parlours instead of the "Car Clear Vision Visor" which was actually ordered by me.I paid Rs.1569/- for the product which at all not ordered by me. Is it by mistaken despatch or cheating wantedly the cutomers? I want a clear answer and solution for the blunder which Telebrands has committed.You please send me the "Car Clear Vision Vizor" through the same courrier and I will return the item"Colour Photon Ultrosonic Skin Instrument" through the same courrier. Oblidge and inform me regarding that immediatly. Dr.Umapathy Rajagopal, 20/2, Maruthamalai Murugan Nagar, 1st Street, Kalveerampalayam, Bharathiyar University Post, Coimbatore-641046, Tamilnadu, South India.

I Prem Chandra Jha have ordered a 5 in 1 sofa bed which was delivered on 26/11/2014 at my residence A-89/F-4, D.L.F. Colony, Bhopura, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India from TELEBRANDS but surprsingly after TWO DAYS after it's use it came to know that the product is defected & AIR IS LEAKING FROM THE LOWER CORNER SIDE.I have felt cheated tried to contact customer care no. but no results. kindly help me & solve my problem as early as possible... P.C. JHA Mob.- [protected], [protected], [protected]

I HAVE PURCHARE IMPACT TOOL THEN I SAW THIS PRODUCT ARE VERY LOW QULITY PRODUCT HEAD GEAR ARE VERY WHEEK ITS TOOL ARE ATTACH GERE ARE BROKEN THEN CUSTOMMER CARE CALL ME SENT THIS PRODUCT I REPLACE IT BUT 15 DAY AGE PRODUCT I SEND TO TELEBRAND CUSTOMMER CARE TELE ME I SEND U NEXT WHEEK NEXT WHEEK IT WILL AGO 20 DAYS I SUJEST EVERY ONE IMPACT TOOL KIT ARE VERY BAD PRODUCT IN TELLIBRAND. AND SERVICE ARE ALSO VERY BAD.

I have purchased my product from the dealer of Telebrands in Jaipur, Rajasthan from Shalimar Complex, Om enterprises on 28/10/2014. My product is Ab Rocket Twister which is an exercising machine and I have purchased it for my wife. We have used this according to the said guidelines but then also her stomach is aching badly and doctor suggest that this product is of no use. I called Telebrands from 24 November 2014 continuously, but they keep on transfering my call regularly to the different departments. After 29 November they are saying that one month is over so they will not return the money. Now please resolve my problem immediately as I am fed up of this else I will go legal and it will fall consequences for both the parties. I have saved all the recordings of my calls from 24 Nov to 2 Dec. If any doubt please revert me on [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com. I have bill copy please tell me where I should attach it for your convenience.

Dear sir i Rajesh Rai RAJESH RAI House No. 20, Top floor.Gali No. 1 krishna nagar safdarjung enclave New Delhi -29, Mobile:- [protected] few month ago has ordered Ab Rocket Twister from your company but at the time of delivery courier packet which i have received have in wrong item. In the courier box i have received broken Fitness Pump Instead of Ab Rocket Twister .Immediately i have informed the company on its costumer help line number but no one has received the call one day one executive costumer care number said that my complain /problem will be resolved as soon as passable and correct item will be delivered to me and access payment refunded by the company but till date no action has been taken on my complain my correct order that was Ab Rocket Twister hasn't delivered to me. therefore being your old custumer i still have faith in you and your company that you will listen to my complaint and resolve this immediately i will be very grateful to you. RAJESH RAI House No. 20, Top floor Gali No. 1 krishna nagar safdarjung enclave New Delhi -29 Mobile:-[protected]
                wrong item delevery
                Dear sir i subash chandra bal House No. 08, Mahatab Nagar, Samarai Pur, Back site Hotel ORION, Banta Chowck, Bhadrak, Pin - 756100 e:- [protected], [protected] few Days ago has ordered Abzone Flex from your company but at the time of delivery courier packet which i have received have in wrong item in AB Rocket Twister. In the courier box i have received 08/01/2015. Immediately i have informed the company on its costumer help line number call one day one executive costumer care number said that my complain /problem will be resolved as soon as passable and correct item will be delivered to me and access payment also paid therefore being your old custumer i still have faith in you and your company that you will listen to my complaint and resolve this immediately i will be very grateful to you.

Dear sir, Good afternoon, November[protected] I placed on a order TEL CVN. As on date Product Details/Product not received. PRODUCT NAME:CLEAR VIEW VISOR(1+1) DAY AND NIGHT RS:999+450SHIPPING(TOTAL RS:1500) Mob No:[protected]. Order number also my mobile number. Thanks&Regards, R.Senthilnathan Mail Id:[protected]@ymail.com

I have ordered for 5 in 1 sofa from Telebrands India on 28/08/2014 and 29/08/2014 and also on 29/09/2014 through my Credit Card No [protected]. I have received the order of 28/08/2014 and 29/09/2014, but 29/08/2014 due to net problem it was wrongly debited my credit card of Rs. 6494/-. I request telebrands india and also sent my credit card statement again and again, they simply reply that "your problem is solved" but still my amount is not credited my credit card account. Now I am paying interest my Canara Bank Credit Card account since August, 2014.
                    You can clearly sue them for that for the amount and also the interest you're paying (If only you have sufficient proof such as their conversation backup or snapshot, the ineterest amount proof etc)

Order no: 42969 Item details: Air Lounge Total Value: Rs 5999+495( Shipping and handling charges) Invoice No: V[protected] dated 27/10/2014 Tracking number(Indian Post): CY[protected]IN The order is delivered today (24/11/14) after a delay of about one month. My mother received the package. On opening the package, after returning from the office in the evening), I found no item inside, except some pile of papers, magazine, etc which rendered weight to the package so that the customer wont doubt while receiving the package.

I was order to Telebrand for one swing machine (easy sew ) as shown in the TV advertisement and one power saver as reported by customer care to buy as combo and will have to pay less amount or in discount. Both the items were booked and received to me on 18.11.2014 when I asked the courier person (GATI COURIER) for bill he told that we are courier person what u required is in the packing and the same will be open only after paying the amount. After make the payment of Rs.4, 613/- we opened the cartoon and found that the item we ordered was other than the ordered item. The power saver is also look like old piece. On the same day I call the telebrand at no.[protected] & [protected] and they give me another number [protected] of CC. On contact the CC they told that the item be sent to Mumbai and we will check the same and resent the items to you. It is not my duty to return the item as there is no evidence left with me as no bill was received in the cartoon. It is requested to look into the matter. The details are as under: Rakesh E 212 Subhash Vihar North Ghonda Delhi 110053 Code :[protected]
                        ITEMS RECEIVED OTHER THAN ADVERTISEMENT

I purchased TWIN toning massage belt on august 2014.This getting damaged within 2 weeks.I send it for replacement on sep2014..But...

I ordered the massage sauna belt on the 6th of october 2014. As promised by the sales lady that the product will be deliverd within 7 days of placing the order. As told by the lady that if payment is made by credit card the belt would cost me Rs 4400 orelse if payment is by cash on delivery it would b 4800. So I decide to make the payment by credit card and gave my credit card number. The lady told me that i will get the debit 2 days before the the delivery of the product . I got the debit on the 17th of october but the product has not still been deliverd. Aftet calling for numerous times on the customer care number the product has still not been received by me. False promises are being made that the product wil arrive in 2 to 3 days. I have been following up almost every day . The customer care people are not willing to give me their names also and on asking the resson they are blaming it on the company policy, . Its almost a month since i placed the order for a product that was promised to be deliverd within 7 days.

Telebrands India — order not received

Ordered a drill machine and still I have not received my order and it is showing that the company has shipped the product on 10th April 2015 .M y tracking id is CY[protected] and order number is 2853681

Invoice no.V[protected] dtd.22/09/2014 order No. M1626297. i have purchased TONING MOTION TWIN DOUBLE Amt. Rs. 3999/00 I was not satisfied with the product so I retun the same, they told us that refund will be given in one week. Till date I have not received my refund. I tried to call your call centre but they are not responding my calls, just they keep phone receiver beside. Now if I am not getting proper response then I will take this matter to consumer court and also release warning on my public wall that how your company is behaving after selling the products. Since last 20 days i am trying to call and wasting Rs.720 in telephone bill. Now this is last notice to the company otherwise I have no alternation to take such types of steps which will affect the reputations of your company. Hopping for favorable and quick response Thanx. yours truly GANIBHAI N. SHERVA Marida rd. VPO _ PS_Town Nadiad Dist. kheda state Gujarat

I placed order for an imported Maxi Climber (exercise equipment) with Telebrands India on August 23, 2014. The product was delivered via Gati Couriers on September 14, 2014 and payment of Rs. 11, 500 was done to the delivery person. On opening the consignment, I found that the product sent was not that was advertised on HBN TV, rather a used substandard local version, which has started rusting at the corners. There was no instruction manual or product leaflet in the packet. On first use itself, the steel wire insulation came off and the wheel on which the wire moves got damaged. On contacting customer service of Telebrands, now they want the product sent to them THROUGH ORDINARY POST to their head office, so that they can (supoosedly) replace it. This product is about 10-15 kilograms and they want me to send it through ordinary post. When asked about the quality of the product, their answers are vague. This is a case of clear cheating. They advertise one product and sent substandard versions to the customer. I would like to warn all customers not to fall prey to their advertisement. As far as I am concerned, I have lost Rs. 11, 500/- Can someone share if it is possible to get back the money? Jose Mathew, Hyderabad Mobile: [protected].
                              Thanks a lot sir.. for sharing your experiences with Telebrands... I was also looking for one MaxiClimber and I called the concerned once over Telephone. Thanks a lot for saving me from get cheated.

Gautam

I have purchased Mini Sewing Machine vide order no. 40663 Dt: 23.08.2014 I have received the machine on 15.09.14 but after opening the parcel I found that the needle of the machine was broken and also the threads which you have send approx 100 pcs all are used & broken threads ( not in seal pack condition). Kindly resolve this matter immediately and arrange to replace the machine. Akash Gupta 132/B, Harish Mukherjee Road Kolkata - 700025 Mobile No. [protected] Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

My invoice no is- V[protected] & my order no is M1547749. The machine is not working. As discussed today I am sending...

Dear Sir, With reference to my complain# OP2302368. I ordered Fitness pump on 14-Aug-2014 but receive defective & totally damaged product on 26-Aug-2014. I was shocked that how could Tele brand do these to their customers. Anyways I return it back on 27-Aug-2014 by DTDC & it reaches to Mumbai thane on 01-Sep-2014. When I try to call customer care there is no proper response which leads me to lose my hope. I do hope that u will understand my situation & do needful... Thanks & regards, Your Customer

Hello, I ordered Ab Rocket Twister, order no. 38709 on Aug 14th and paid Rs 5245.00. But still I am waiting for the product. When I called customer care they replied it is already despatched via Indian Post. When I checked Indian Post website for tracking it says Date Time Status at Status 25/08/2014 17:31:02 WAGLE IE EXTN COUNTER Article Booked 25/08/2014 17:38:07 WAGLE IE EXTN COUNTER Article Bagged to PH PANVEL 25/08/2014 17:54:40 WAGLE IE EXTN COUNTER Bag Despatched to PH PANVEL This is the status there for last 8 days and no one is replying from customer care of Telebrands. They are a bunch a liars and if they do not refund my money I will lodge a Police complaint aganist them for cheating.
                                    Order No.52369 dated[protected] not executed. Sofa not received.
                                    Hello, I ordered Five in one sofa bed, order no. 57356 on June 10th, 2015 and paid Rs. 6494.00. But still I am waiting for the product. When I called customer care they replied it is already dispatched via Indian Post. When I checked Indian Post website for tracking it says Date Time Status at Status 20/06/2015 WAGLE IE EXTN COUNTER Article Booked 20/06/2015 WAGLE IE EXTN COUNTER Article Bagged to PH PANVEL 20/06/2015 WAGLE IE EXTN COUNTER Bag Dispatched to PH PANVEL. This is the status there for last 11 days and no one is replying from customer care of Telebrands. They are a bunch a liars and if they do not refund my money I will lodge a Police complaint against them for cheating.