Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop Complaints & Reviews

4.2
Last updated Feb 25, 2022

File a complaint to Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop

Having problems with Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop

Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop reviews & complaints page 4

I received a damaged table mat and informed the customer care about the same. They asked me to courier the table mat to their door step on my own cost and they will verify and take action at their end. My request is when you can deliver the item to my door step, why not the same process be adopted and replace?

Whenever i call their number [protected], it is not getting connected.

Request you to investigate and find a solution.
Apr 8, 2017
After registering my grievance, company representative called me and enquired. Later, assured me to replace the same in ten working days.
Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 29, 2017

Greetings from Telebuy!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. As we discussed, We request you to share the Table mat damaged picture to our email id. So that we can check with our R& D team for further process.

For a quick resolution please register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. In case of any escalation please contact me directly in below signed number.

Apr 08, 2017
Updated by skbala
As discussed with you through telephone, i haven't received table mate till yesterday(07.04.2017).

Only after receiving the said item, i will be able to close my complaint.

Apr 08, 2017
Updated by skbala
Today 08.04.2018, we received a table mate top cover only. Found satisfactory.

S.K.Balaji

Only after receiving the said item, i will be able to close my complaint.

S.K.Balaji
I brought a mobile phone with table mate, the mobile doesn't get charge with the charger which u send me .i am not satisfied with that product, please refund my money.

Order number: [protected]-1
    Value of order: 2199

Machine received but not working. Complaint made to customer service. Asked us to contact service center at Trichy. One Mr. Mohan attended it. Found it not working. Mr.mohan said a new piece will be replaced at the earliest. But, till now, no effort is made. I received a SMS on 19.03.2017 @0440 PM. I quote the msg below.

“ Your complaint [protected] has been successfully closed .For moe assistance please contact customer care @[protected] Telebuy

Till now, no action has been taken. Only SMS says action completed successfully. It looks more bleak in tranacting with Telebuy. Your system is not responding practically but works only on mobile.

Can you pl revert back to us and do the needful. I expect that a prompt action will be taken at your end.And a proper replacement is made at the earliest.
    Apr 22, 2017
    Mar 22, 2017

Greetings from Telebuy!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. As we discussed, Request you to visit our Trichy Showroom for further process.

Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected].
    To day (25.03.2017), I visited the service center at Trichy. It seems there was a problem in the motor fitted. As discussed with Mr. Karthik, a new piece was given on production of the Old with an invoice. This only caused us to make a trip to Trichy that, basically, fails the purpose of Telebuy. However, I hope they sort out &satisfy the customers, far and wide, satisfactorily. Hope this replacement serve the purpose intended at our end. Thanks for the positive effort shown.

Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2017
    Dear Customer,

Greetings from Telebuy!!

Thanks for your response on this. As we discussed, We request you to mark as resolved in this complaint since you are satisfied with our resolution.

Please feel free to contact us in case of any support on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Customer care - Telebuy
    Direct number -044 -33616388| Mob- 9962509108.
    My complaint is resolved. I am unable to mark it “resolved”

In FAQ, it is mentioned to go to my complaint and mark it resolved. But, in my complaint section, I do not find anything like that. Pl advise.

Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop — Order cancellation & refund is not being responded by customer care

I have ordered ervamatin oil from your website and the order was not delivered even after 9 days. When i contacted customer care i got to know there is no more stock. The following are the order details...

Order ID: #[protected]

I have tried to reach customer care for last 7 days and everyone answering are simply saying 'sorry' and pointing each other... am already frustrated with contacting everyone on this company....

TELE BUY — Sweat and slim belt

The belt which has delivered to me is unfit. The size is not proper. I have informed and I have called many times but they are telling we will exchange next week next week. From past 1 month I am calling but they telling the same thing. I am calling from 1 month they are not receiving the call and they are not responding for my call. I got the deliever of the product in the month of January, but till now I have not got the exchange of the...

Team,

Please help me to get the Service to my purchased product from Telebuy. I'm not able to use this machine due to Bush issue. Request you to help us to get this Service closed at the earliest. Also I't getting offer related calls from them. Please deactivate the service and I don't want any offer related calls from Telebuy. I have purchased Rock Gym and my contact no is [protected].
      Feb 15, 2017
      Dear Telebuy team, Thanks for your immediate action on this. My problem got rectified now. Wonderful Customer service done by you.. Also I got the Customer care contact point numbers for my future reference. Once again Thanks for your Service... Also thanks to Consumer forum too..
      Feb 14, 2017

Greetings from Telebuy!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. As we discussed, We have added your number into DND (Do not Disturb) Service. Hence you will not receive any offer related calls from us. Also we will complete your Service issue within 24 to 48 working hours. Request you to co-operate with us till such a time.

Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected]

Very Worst customer service by Telebuy representative. Worst service ever seen by any online site.

The representative shouting at the customer without having any proper detail of the customer complaint.
        Invoice No.: 6086456

I have chatted with the representative and asked for mail confirmation regarding my payment of Rs:761/-. Person called from Telebuy and shouted at me like hell.

Saying that I have not given any detail properly. I produced my invoice ID at the start of the conversation, without any proper knowledge on the case that fellow called and shouted at me like anything. Before I was explaining the fellow dropped the call. Worst customer service.

I strongly don't recommend to buy any product in telebuy only because of the poor customer service.
        Feb 15, 2017
        Thank you so much Karthik, you took care of the complaint till it get sorted and updated me regarding the same. I appreciate it. Regards, Saipriya.
        Feb 13, 2017

Greetings from Telebuy!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. As we discussed, We will check the Call Observation and we will take action against those who have spoken to you unprofessionally. Also As per your confirmation your product has been Delivered.

For a quick resolution please register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions.In case of any escalation please contact me directly in below signed number.

Updated by SaipriyaMurali

I appreciate it.

Saipriya.

I am facing very serious issue with telebuy service.
          I have ordered two products
          Slim and lift aire (M medium size)
          Melt and slim (L XL).

But received products with wrong sizes.
          I am calling telebuy customer care service past one week and they are just ignoring the issue.

Why should I courier or visit the store. It was your team fault who delivered wrong size product.

It's really a non sense procedures that you have. Initially only you should have mentioned all these conditions about return.

Order reference No: [protected]

I want the issue to be resolved right now.
          Else I am ready to escalate this issue to any high level.
          Feb 9, 2017
          Yes.. my problem got resolved. Karthik Rajasekaran, assistant manager, 04433616388 from telebuy called and sorted out the issue. They replaced the product with proper size. Thanks to the delivery person also.
          Feb 09, 2017
          Dear Customer,

Greetings from Telebuy !!

We really regret for the inconvenience caused. As we discussed, We will do the replacement at your door step within 24 to 48 working hours. Request you to cooperate with us till such a time.

Assuring you our best service always. For further assistance we request you to dial our customer care[protected] and Also you can reach me in the below singed number.

Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected].

The Item that was delivered was damaged, i called customer care they asked me send photo to their email and will respond by 24 hours, but no response yet. I call them back again and they say, you have to either courier it to their office or take it the office.
            But why should i spend money to courier or take it to their office. THe customer service agent said, these are the only 2 options.

Before placing order they had called me 10 times, but after buying, no call. They had also promised 10 day replacement.
            Feb 4, 2017
            Thank you consumercomplaints, you make the system work. Hats off !! A new table mate was replaced at door step. If this had happened the time when i called Telebuy customer care, you would have had a customer for life.
            Feb 01, 2017
            Updated by Elango987
            Order Id: [protected]-1

TELE BUY — Melt n slim belt (s-m)

Sir/Ma'am, my complaint s regarding Melt n Slim belt which was ordered on 26 jan 17 and delivered by Tele Buy company on 27 Jan 17. the company rep confirmed me for return call for assuring me the size of the product before the delivery. whereas the company rep has failed to give me a return call for confirming the size of product and despatched for delivery on 27 jan 17 at around 1600hrs.

Before delivery of the product i...

Invoice no VG1617/112088 DT 09/01/2017. Ceramicore 26 CM pan with lid(1+1) received in damage condition. Item is not matching with the quality telecasted in TV. On enquiry with the customer care, Mr Kartik and all other tele callers are saying that replacement will be provided in 48hours. More than a week elapsed. Nothing received till date. Response from the company is very poor. My money is blocked against damaged product. This is a clear case of infringement of customer rights. Till date, I never experienced this type of harassment in online shopping. This is my final request to the company to provide the replacement without any furyher delay. My mob no is [protected]
              Feb 24, 2017

Greetings from Telebuy!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. As we discussed, We have processed the replacement for this case.

Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected]
              I have brought the 21 PCs set Amazing bullet( magic blender) on the year 2015. This is not working now and we have given to this to the service center at Palakkad... They have came to my home and take this for the repair... They have not given back ...

They have delivered a broken handle for one container, no whistle for idli stand container, only two lids for three containers.Repeatedly I told them over phone and kept the photo in WhatsApp as they insisted but they are not at all attending my complaint.They repeatedly force us to take the products over phone and after taking this is the way they harass us.Iam very much vexed and so I am complaining to you in this regard and if you resolve my complaint within 24 hours then I will proceed further in this matter.The product name is KITCHEN COMBO NEW and invoice no.RJ1617/36176 DT 08/01/2017 .
                Feb 22, 2017

Greetings from Telebuy!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your registered contact number to find out your details in our database.

Hi I am Rayanna Naidu,
                  My invoice number is KA1617/8668. My order no is [protected]. I registered complaint (The registration number is[protected] for Item "NO NO DOSA TAWA-DELUXE" 'Not as Described' condition gets delivered by delivering 26 cms Ceramic Pan of Low quality Standard. Today I got call from Kancheepuram Telebuy Sales Agent that the product will delivered in 24 Hrs . But without replacing the subject Product, the Complaint had been closed. On further complaint to customer care a new Complain registration number[protected] is given. Mr Karthik and Mr.Ankit replied that it will be replaced within 48 hrs and untill today it hasn't been replaced. Still now nobody is responding properly really I am so unhappy with your customer service. Before purchasing it everybody was acting like they are well take carer of customers. Please never buy any products from this fraud company. We are from lower middle class family. Dont disappoint us. Anyhow my friends have asked about this around 5 of them. I simply said dont buy the hell damn product from this TELEBUY company. If you will not replace my product surely i will abuse your company name over all the social medias and will never ever assist anyone to buy your product anymore. I had a patience. But it's gone because of you guys.I am preparing a notice to file complaint in consumer forum to get legal remedy .
                  In view the above, I request you to kindly attend the complaint and do the needful as soon as possible and also provide me with the feedback.
                  Jan 17, 2017
                  Dear Customer, Greetings from Telebuy !! We really regret  for the inconvenience caused . please accept our sincere apology for the kind of service that you have experienced . we assure that this is not the common occurrence and we have taken necessary actions for remedying the issues . as discussed over the phone, we have made arrangements for the replacement with 2 no's of ceramic pan with lid by making an excess payment 1000 / - from your end upon your confirmation . also we have initiated the process of issuing a freebie wrist watch along with the replacement items for the inconveniences caused . we expect your cooperation to proceed further . in case of any escaltions further please feel free to dial me directly to 9962509108  / 044-33616388 / 044-42434001 / 044-42434007 In view of the above my complaint had been successfully resolved.

Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop — "NO NO DOSA TAWA-DELUXE" 'Not as Described' condition gets delivered by delivering 26 cms Ceramic Pan of Low quality Standard

Hi I am Rayanna Naidu,

My invoice number is KA1617/8668. My order no is [protected]. I registered complaint (The registration number is[protected] for Item "NO NO DOSA TAWA-DELUXE" 'Not as Described' condition gets delivered by delivering 26 cms Ceramic Pan of Low quality Standard. . Mr Karthik and Mr.Ankit replied that it will be replaced within 48 hrs and untill today it hasn't been replaced. Still now nobody is...

I have ordered 1+1 Ceramicore PAN with an offer price Rs.2999/-, which also had a Clever vegetable cutter free (order no:5959253). Product got delivered yesterday but, to my surprise, they have just given a simple kitchen knife instead of Clever vegetable cutter. I have called the customer support, they have taken my complaint and when I asked for complaint number, he said it will be sent to my registered mobile number. However, I have neither received any message or a call back from them.
                    Feb 10, 2017
                    Jan 10, 2017

Greetings from Telebuy!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. As we communicated to you, We will do the replacement in your door step within 48 hours of time. We expect your co-operation till such a time.

Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected].

Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop — Damaged product, cheated and asking to submit back product on my cost

Order ref no. [protected]
                      Dispatched through dtdc. Docket no : c71697868

http://www.tbuy.in/dash-cam i could see the advisement in television on telebuy and unfortunately, i liked the car dashboard camera and ordered one item without much looking into the reviews about the tbuy.in i called them and asked for the brand name of product and they said some italian company name, and they said that it is a new product....

I have ordered 2 tablemates and one selfie stick from telebuy on 31/12/2016 12:14:29. Order no. [protected]-2. CC Avenue Reference #[protected].

The order is still not delivered. I have made the full payment as well.

I have raised complaint. Called customer care nos. No response yet.

Solve it at the earliest.

Call me at +91- [protected]

I'm seriously unhappy with your service.

This is making me feel not to order anything from your company anymore.
                      You are losing trust from customers.
                      May 11, 2017
                      Jan 04, 2017

Greetings from Telebuy!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. We have tried to reach your registered contact number But It's not reachable status.

However the issue has been addressed to the concern team. The product will be delivered to your address before today EOD. Please find DTDC Courier docket number for your reference. Docket no - D32021163

Jan 08, 2017
                      Syed Ashfaq Hashmi's response
                      After coming table I open the pack one table was damage so I want to return the table!!!

Hi guys I'm from bangalore and my number is [protected] I got a call from telebuy today morning at 7am when i asked the telecaller that is this the time to call to customers she replied i[censored] want to buy anything then tell or shut Ur and keep the phone.. This is so disgusting and this company has hired unprofessionalised when I called the customer care number and complained these people are talking in different languages and disconnecting the call. I'm bringing this to the social media too I want to aware the people about my very bad experience. VERY DISGUSTING COMPANY SHAME ON YOU
                        Feb 6, 2017
                        Jan 03, 2017

Greetings from Telebuy!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. As we discussed, We will take action against the employee who has misbehaved to you.

Also As I communicated to you, Do not disturb Service has been enabled to your registered contact number. So
                        you will not received any promotional calls from our end.

In case of any escalations please contact me directly in below signed number.

Invoice no.. HD1617/67767
                        We want return items.. But not provide opportunities in they website..

I had booked a table mate on 18-Dec-2016 and made the online payment . The delivery was promised on the same day and till now I have not received the product, nor a call on the shipping status . I would have called the customer care atleast 50 times but there is no proper response . They disconnect the call, the moment you ask the status or promise to update the status shortly .
                          Order No : [protected]
                          Dec 20, 2016

Greetings from Telebuy!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. We have addressed your issue to the concern team. The same will be closed at the earliest.

Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected]

I hade made an order for two table mates on 28/11/2016. The order number is #[protected] and made the payment for the same online. I have so far made six calls to the customer care and i get the same response the it will be delivered that day. its been 13 days since i made the order and i think i have ordered from a fraud company seeing their numerous advertisements on tv.
                            Dec 10, 2016
                            Dec 10, 2016
                            Greetings from Telebuy!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. As we communicated, The consignment has been Delivered on 30th Nov'16 itself.

Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected]

I would like to alert the public for not to buy any product from telebuy as they will not deliver the product as per their commitment and they never inform their customers about delay, if we contact them about the delivery then they will give fraudulent information.

They never give communication but their sales team use to follow up for payment like anything for every 5 minutes.

I don't know what will be the quality of their product.
                              Jan 9, 2017
                              Dec 08, 2016

Greetings from Telebuy!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share your registered mobile number to address your issue further.