Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop Complaints & Reviews

4.2
Last updated Feb 25, 2022

File a complaint to Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop

Having problems with Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop

Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop reviews & complaints page 6

It's been a week time since I ordered the product and made a payment as well. I'm still awaiting for the response and delivery of the product. There is no response from tell buy even after making 2complaints. It's observed that this is the worst experience that evr I had in my life time in online shopping. Please find my product details below.

Order no.[protected]
Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear customer,

We have gone through your complaint . We regret the inconvenience caused.For a quick resolution please register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in http://www.tbuy.in/index.php?route=information/customer_care or to [protected]@telebuyindia.com .Incase of any escalation please contact me directly in below mentioned contact no.

Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected]

I got a phone call on 18.06.2016 at 12.45 pm with the number[protected]. He called me repeatedly with different numbers even after disconnecting the call. He spoke to me indecently. Those people are fit for nothing buggers. please take action on them. they go on calling even if we disconnect the calls. very irritating. i bought a product from telebuy and i did not like it. they are calling me almost everyday and marketing themselves. useless creatures. they dont how to behave with costumers.

Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected]

I purchased vegetable dicer with spin mob from Telebuy vide their invoice no.VG1617/41938 dated[protected] which I received on 14.06.2016 night by 7.30 PM. I used onion to check the dicer but, three middle blades got damaged and came out. Telebuy sales persons boast about the vegetable cutter by saying that the dicer have so many strong cutters all of stainless steel. I have paid Rs. 2100 for both spin mob and I have got sub-standard product which are not worth Rs. 1000. There were now warranty card or leaflet or instruction manual received alongwith the product. I tried to contact them by telephone but failed. When contacting the customer care there are no proper response. I thought of buying their other useful products like multipurpose ladder but, I lot trust of this company. I also suggest others not to buy products on seeing advertisement and get cheated.
      Jul 20, 2016
      Jun 17, 2016
      Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop Customer Care's response
      Dear customer, We have gone through your complaint . We regret the inconvenience caused.For a quick resolution please register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in http://www.tbuy.in/index.php?route=information/customer_care or to [protected]@telebuyindia.com .Incase of any escalation please contact me directly in Karthik Rajasekaran Customer care - Telebuy Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected]

Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected]

I am a mechanical engineer working L and T Technology services, Bangalore. I have ordered bodipro device and it costs around 3299 Rs (buy 1 and get 1 offer).
        the parts are two handles, rubber wheel and one connector with torsion spring
        the total cost of the product will not be more than 500Rs and for two nos of products it is around 1000Rs, but they have charged me around 3299 Rs. the product is not worth for 3300Rs. There is no details about the Tax of the product...

Kindly take necessary action against this, or take back one of the product and return me the cost of Rs3300 (seal is not opened)... how the cost to be pricing to 3300 (profit itself 230%) cheating and the product quality is not good itself. the wheel are rubber wheels not even nylon material wheels..

i can show you the receipt using my credit card and i am paying EMI for it. Product is not at all worthy for the cost i paid. i can submit my transaction details for the product purchased... since i am mechanical engineer, i know what is the price of each part and manufacturing process for the product...

kindly take necessary action or i will be approaching in different methods...

thanks

Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected]

As per our discussion, I have attached the product order no and details of the product as image document and the ORDER NO# [protected]. For your information, I have attached the images of the product (seal is not opened). The real complaint is the product is not worth for the money I given. It will be around 500Rs (Bodipro) only, but you have charged me around 3300Rs for 2 Nos. I thought the wheels are made of nylon, but it is only of rubber… this I can buy directly from SP road Bangalore for Rs 500 with very good quality. Kindly take necessary action as soon as possible… I will be approaching in different method, if this issue is not resolved…

Mahesh Chandran
        Contact No: [protected]
        Bangalore

Thanks for your information, but seeing the product (even if it is a good quality) it will not cost to 3300Rs. kindly send me the manufacturer of the Bodipro device, (as I am from mechanical industrial background) I can contact him and ask for the actual making cost of the product, its manufacturing process, material used and BOM cost for the product of 3300Rs . I don’t want any replacement of Bodipro device, even if I buy a very good quality product, it will not cost more than 500Rs (single no of Bodipro device).

Or
        Give me some other product which I am asking from tele buy, so that it can be useful otherwise I want my money back (as I don’t want any product from telebuy)

Mahesh chandran
        Hello sir,

i didn't get response for the mail, i sent to you. kindly give me the details of the manufacturer or kindly refund my amount. i will give away your products to you...

Mahesh Chandran

He verified and confirmed machine has circuit board problem and need to do only chip level service to fix it. I called the telebuy and asked for the replacement (at least working machine), but they denied and saying they do only the service. Hope everyone knows very well in the world, chip level service is not a permanent fix and it would cause an issue again and again.

I want replacement or refund my money or otherwise telebuy please dispose this product from my place.

My complaint ID is :[protected]

Dhanalakshmi.
          Jun 14, 2016
          Finally they replaced the power fit machine. Hence resolving the case now.
          Jun 13, 2016
          Updated by senthil25
          Subject: kindly advise don't purchase any products from telebuy.In especially power fit compact machine.
          I recently purchased a powerfit compact machine from telebuy.In, they assured that quality will be excellent and very good etc etc in presale. But the fact machine was not even working properly for a week. It got frequently struck and now speed got reduced and almost dead cat now for that we need to spend 15k for that useless machine. I logged a complaint for the same. But the engineer visited my place 6th day (Note: you will need to do every day minimum 3 to 4 followups for engineer visit).

He verified and confirmed machine has circuit board problem and need to do only chip level service to fix it. I called the telebuy and asked for the replacement (At least working machine), but they denied and saying they do only the service. Hope everyone knows very well in the world, chip level service is not a permanent fix and it would cause an issue again and again.

My complaint id is :[protected]

Dhanalakshmi.

Telebuy — Advertisement Published But Charges Different

On all channels like kalaignar tv, mega tv telebuy gave advertisement for the products as Buy 1 product and get 1 product free of cost but they are charging the price of the free product

Today advertisement it was as for Melt N Slim as get one within 20 minutes and the price they said on phone is Rs.1, 200/- so i asked them with free i will do the booking and pay Rs.1, 200/- but they are telling the charges is different as...

Sir, when i caled in the contact number advertised in the television, i got a call back from your side. At first I was comfortable with the call as the guy who called spoke my native tongue malayala, was quite surprised with that. However it turned very bad, he spoke very rude and was trying to threaten that i would not be able to buy any products from tbuy hence forth if i do not buy the product i was enquiring for. I was interested in the superladder combo product and the customer executive informed me another amount for the product. Thus i decided not to buy the product as it would be meaningkess if i buy a low cost product in a very high amount. I informed him i am not interested in this product as of now. And he started talking rude. FYI we do buy a lot of products online every month. And this is the worst experience of all. Shame on you guys for keeping such executives who are confused themselves and confuses others.
            Jun 30, 2016
            May 30, 2016
            Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop Customer Care's response
            Dear Customer, Greetings from Telebuy…!!! We have gone through your complaint & regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your registered mobile no for take further action on this. Also you can get in touch with me directly for immediate resolution. Thanks in Advance Regards, Karthik Rajasekaran [protected]/[protected]

Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected]

Hi i am gopinath and i purchased one number rock gym through telebuy,
              thus i had been doing proper exercize every day but i am not able to understand why that springs often get damage, so i complained almost one month before thereafter from deliver section they said we will deliver in two days but still today i have not received any spare and i am irritated by your staffs i want immediate response
              Jun 25, 2016
              May 24, 2016
              Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop Customer Care's response
              Dear Customer, Greetings from Telebuy…!!! We have gone through your complaint & regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your registered mobile no for take action on this. Also you can get in touch with me directly for immediate resolution. Regards, Karthik Rajasekaran [protected]/[protected]

Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected]

I purchased a nina silki product after consultetion with your customer care lady her name is shahesta
                He gave me assurance tthat this product is working as like epilator
                But
                After reciveing the product i found that your company as well as your customer care lady decived me and given me
                Wrong product because the nina silki is not working as epilitor

Therefore my money berefund and product be taken away from me
                It is within limitation as per your promised,
                Otherwise i have call recording with the customer care executive and aslo
                Having right to file complaint in district consumer fourum
                My product ref. No, is [protected]

Telebuy — Replacement

I received Genie Bra of large size 34 No...but i need 32...what is the procedure of replacement...?

Hi this is vinodhkumar,

I had purchased product new orbitrek exercise-cycle in 15th march 2016
                  While using the machine the nuts broke and the machine
                  Topped working and it was creating a lot of sound. This product has one year warranty when i called up the main office of telebuy company to lodge a complain the people refused to repair the product and not giving any response and giving harsh answers to the customers...
                  TeleBuy is a No.1 fraud company. Customer care service is utter waste.

If you are uneducate, they will cheat you very nicely and you will lose thousands of money. Be careful with Telebuy product.

I am Karthik from Tirupur, village area. I saw a ad in TV for Sewing machine and i called to Customer care to enquire more about the product. After they said the information about the product, they asked me to place...

Thread is tucking up in the bobin and stops the sewing. Problem is with bobin. purely a manufacturing defect. for the last 6 months i am contacting the customer care. No response .As soon as my telephone is lifted, it is disconnected. Is it the method of solving the complaint? It is high time that a case under IPC 420 be filed against your company
                  Solve the complaint with immediately

Greetings from Telebuy...!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. We request you to register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in http://www.tbuy.in/index.php?route=information/customer_care.Incase of any escalation please contact me directly in[protected] / [protected].

Telebuy — Orbitrek Elite

Orbitrek elite is a good gym machine I m working out daily with orbitrek elite and reduce my weight and my whole family members using it as exercise machine.

Telebuy — Magic Blender

Magic blender is very good and useful mixer i m using it, with this blender everything is easy and need less time to do.

Telebuy — Vegetable dicer

I purchased vegetable dicer on 15/04/2016. I used onion to check the dicer and the blades got damaged. I have paid 1500 rs and I have not got the worthy product for that. When contacting the customer care there are no proper response. The company is cheating and exploiting the customers by giving fake advertisement about the product. I also suggest others not to buy products on seeing advertisement and get cheated....

The customer service personnel keeps on making calls and yelling at the customer to buy the product. We just asked why are making frequent calls when we are not interested to buy the product. The response is the person is yelling and giving impolite replies. Harsh and rudest way to treat ur customers like dis... Where in the world did you get such ppl for customer support... One hell of calls... Is that the way you push your products out... Ppl sitting at the chair and making calls and annoying ur customers...
                    Apr 18, 2016
                    Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop Customer Care's response
                    Dear Customer, Greetings from Telebuy…!!! We have gone through your complaint & regret for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share the registered mobile number to take action on this issue. Also please do reach me for immediate support. With Regards, Karthik Rajasekaran [protected]/[protected] Customer Care
                    Dear customers,

We have gone through your complaint . We regret the inconvenience caused.For a quick resolution please register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in http://www.tbuy.in/index.php?route=information/customer_care or to [protected]@telebuyindia.com .Incase of any escalation please contact me directly in[protected] / [protected].

Manager - Customer Care.

As i brings to your notice one of the telebuy executive today night 9pm called me from the following numbers ([protected], [protected] and [protected]) and said that " sir one month before you placed one tablemate order that we unable delivered you, now we are ready to deliver at same offer on 6th april . i said okay . and then while conforming call of delivery i said i don't want the same product available very less price in amazon like that".
                      After that they are keep on calling and forcing me to get that product and finally started to shouting in bad words and given warning that i have your address and i will come to your house i'll keck and kill you like that.
                      So kindly interveined to this matter and save me .
                      Thank you.
                      Apr 06, 2016
                      Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop Customer Care's response
                      Dear Customer, Greetings for the day...!!! We regret for the convince cause. Please share your contact details to assets you on this issue. You can keep me posted in [protected] for better support. Thanks in Advance. Karthik R Customer care.

Telebuy — Irritating calls

I ordered a hair remover on 3rd April with an interest to buy.As i checked with some alternate sources i got to know its highly priced.Immediately i declared that i am not interested.But i am receiving calls asking for the reason and the guy speaks filthy language which is highly irritating.kindly intervene or i may be pushed to raise legal action for the anonymous calls....

i bought ORBITREK machine from tele buy on 28th feb 2016, they given damaged one, not replacing the machine, They are just playing with us, In the name of service they ll send person, he removed all parts and made machine worst, all the screws are coming out, i given many complaint they are not replacing machine . kindly help me out, we need to take action against this type of fraud companies, Mr rakesh is the post sales person, He dont have any responsibility, playing with customers money .
                        Apr 05, 2016
                        Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop Customer Care's response
                        Dear Customer, Greetings for the day...!!! We regret for the convince cause. Please share your purchase details to assets you on this issue. You can keep me posted in [protected] for better support. Thanks in Advance. Ajay

Manager - Customer Care.

I had purchased the said product on the 29th of feb on using it the white surface started turning black and the red enamel on the bottom o the pan just kept dropping off in powder form onto the stove. I registerd a complaint on the18th of march till today ie 1st april though i kept calling you everyday i got very evasive and pocrastinating answers today i was at last informed that nothing could be done and i realised that i was a fool to have bought your product and a even bigger fool to have expected to get any redresal from you i have thank you for pulling me along for a fortnight before informing me that nothing could be done
                          Apr 05, 2016
                          Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop Customer Care's response
                          Dear Customer, Greetings for the day...!!! We regret for the inconvenience caused. We request you to Share your contact details / Purchase details to address the issue. You can also contact me directly in[protected] / [protected] With regards, Ajay Kanagasabapathi.

Manager - Customer Care.

I have purchased 21 pieces through Tele buy on 15.06.2015. But it is not working now. It is used only 3 months. Already I have complaint regarding this. but still not take any action.
                            Please rectify my complaint and also enhance your company. My contact no. [protected].
                            Thanks.

Order ref num:[protected] and [protected]

Super Dicer Plus and Mini sewing machine (combo) at Rupees 2495.

Super Dicer Plus:
                              That blades are so blunt.Its very hard to cut vegetables.

Mini sewing machine:
                              While demo it was running.soon after they gone, we try to use but it doesnt work.
                              when we plug the adapter the indicater light gets off.
                              They mention it works well in adapter(alone) and as well as in battery(alone).But it dont.

So we packed both and kept aside.

But often we got calls and messages from telebuy for their new products offer.
                              so, one time we thought to call one of their customer call num:[protected]mar 3),
                              they said we dont get the products return now.we will get the products return within 10 days only.
                              But she booked my complaint:[protected].

Then one person from telebuy called back on mar 9, he spoke harshly.
                              we said, we going to complaint you in consumer complaint.He said go on.
                              we have no problem.But they refer to go for service assistance in kanchipuram customer care.
                              But we dont believe because they closed our complaint [protected] and
                              then told to pay more 250 rupess for service charge.
                              we got message like your complaint [protected] has been successfully closed.

We need our refund amount Rs 2495...We are ready to return their products back.