The Hindu Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to The Hindu

Having problems with The Hindu?

File a complaint and get it resolved by The Hindu customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

The Hindu

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

The Hindu Phone Numbers

The Hindu reviews & complaints page 4

I have purchased the Hindu premium membership in the month of May, which is valid till May 2022,
But when I logging in it is showing you have not an active plan,
My registered email was [protected]@gmail.com
. Please look into this matter .
And take the required action.
The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i have purchased the hindu subscription this year for one year duration with my gmail [protected]@gmail.com . but is is not working properly .please look into this matter as soon as possible
    The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't received the daily paper since Aug 18, 2021. (Indira Nagar, Adyar, Chennai)

The customer care exe. gave false promises "OK from tomorrow..." but I am still waiting even today.

I also sent email, no tangible response so far.

I want to cancel my subscription....
      My Subscriber ID is [protected]. I have not received the daily paper since Aug 18, 2021.

The customer care exe. gave false promises 👇🏻
      "OK from tomorrow..." 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
      was the response, after calling them twice....

I have paid a 1-year subscription for Digital access instead of e-paper. Can I avail my refund? Do I have to cancel my subscription to avail refund?
      Do I have to make a new payment for e-paper as I can't access through Digital subscription. Kindly reply. A silly mistake. I want to cry...
      The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don't know whether it's your propaganda or a mistake but on today's news paper dated 22.08.2021, there is an false news regarding bjp mp accused for rape and in search for justice a man and woman set self fire on outside supreme court dies .

The accused mp is from BSP namely Atul Rai, do apologise for this false news or will take legal action against your press.
        The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a regular subscriber to the hindu. I have a serious complaint regarding delivery. The agent does not deliver on time. Mostly the paper is delivered after 10am . Will it not be possible to deliver the paper around 7 am? I am a resident of 301 Suryadarshan Apts 43 8th main 14th cross Malleswaram Bengaluru 560003.
          The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken the one year subscription on 22/07/2021, but I didn't received the news paper from the beginning of August month, please solve the issue and I am sharing the confirmation sms which I received.
            Thank you!. Your payment of Rs. 2787 has been successfully processed. Your order id is W20210722ESUB7074. Please check your email for more details.
            The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have submitted a social relevant article entitled "Karpagatharu (Palmyra Tree – Panai Maram)-the forgotten glory of State tree of Tamilnadu and its rejuvenation for future generation" on 8th April 2021 through E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com. I have not received any acknowledgement and the socially relevant article is not published. A reply for this complaint is greatly appreciated.
              Dr. K. Veluraja
              Senior Professor
              E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
              The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently the the newspaper is delivered with lots of flyers stuffed inside it. Raised complaint with the local distributor, but no use it is continued. Request you to instruct your dealer or distributor not stuff flyers as it irritates the readers like us.
                The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I need Hindu newspaper as hardcopy everyday to my home I didn't find any retailer in my area so I complaing here
                  The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recently subscribed to the Hindu newspaper all in one access . With a lot of hope I paid Rs 2, 399 but unfortunately the amount got deducted from my Paytm still I didn't get the membership of accessing the Hindu . I'm totally disappointed . I request you to provide the subscription or just return back my money . This is shocking hence I will think multiple times before subscribing digitally . Not expected ....

I am resident of nangloi . Whenever heavy rain comes in nangloi it comes with lot of problems - waterlogging
                    Streets are flooded with rain water. Water is increasing and it is coming inside the houses and shops, products of shopkeepers are spoiled, transportation is blocked. And this rain water comes with a lot of garbage, mosquitoes earthworm, other insects, and disease . Every monsoon we face this problem. Urban flooding is a problem which needs to treated rapidly because it cause lose of capital and many lives and it destroys the life of cities. Whenever heavy rain comes it cause overflown of drainage system because of limited capacity of drainage system and it is also blocked by garbage .

I request you to send water removing Machine and clean and open the sewages and drainage lines to ensure the proper drainage of water.
                    The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I hope you will take necessary steps

I have registered online for the enquiry regarding the newspaper distributor in my locality. I received a call regarding the same today and the person who was attending me representing "The Hindu" was not at all speaking kindly and cslling out the customers dumb. I was deeply hurt and saddened by their ill treatment. Kindly look into this matter and take some action against such employees as it is not expected from a reputed newspaper like...

SR 101827

I have very clearly informed stop News paper from 09.05.2021 to until I inform you to start. I have not received news paper form 09.05.2021 as of today. But you are deducting every month Rs.150 from my account.

Kindly refund the amount which you have deducted from my account for non-receiving of news paper.

Kindly refund at the earliest.

Sivakumar A L
                      M No [protected]
                      The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm Dr K Sharmila Reddy from Hyderabad. I got an early subscription of Hindu from 16th March of this year. I receive paper at Nandhi Hills, Meerpet, Hyderabad 500097. I'm not receiving paper since 12days. My paper dealer Vishnu Vardan Reddy denies to give newspaper saying that I'm not getting it from Hindu on your name. I contacted Kiran an Hindu Executive of Hyderabad (phone no [protected]) regarding this 3days ago. He didn't respond at all and not picking the phone since yesterday.
                        Kindly address this issue and make sure that I receive my newspaper at the earliest.
                        The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My distributor is asking for 600rs per month for THE HINDU news paper, he is demanding double rate and he also provide me one day old news paper .like on 4 july he give me the paper of 3july. but this is not the issue .but how can someone charge double of the MRP .PLEASE kindly resolve My problem .
                          Hocker detail ---
                          Name ---- Rakesh
                          mob. no. [protected]
                          city ---- chhatarpur
                          state --- madhya pradesh
                          The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I subscribed for the annual bangalore edition of the hindhu enewspaper on the 7th of may 2021. the mail id was anonymousalonw09.gmail.com. since the 27th of july the mail id is not recognised and its directing me to a new subscription page.

i have raised a request with the hindhu support to no avial.
                            The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Todays THE HINDU Newspaper 24 JUNE 2021, I saw a Cartoon Of Cartoonist " VASINI" Which Portray PM Modi as A Religious Deities ..Critising govt Is a ConstItution Rights But Thats Not Mean You Making Cartoon Which Indirectly Mocking Someone Religion ...THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE...IF YOU NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY THAN WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING THROUGH CONSTITUTIONALY

Dear Sir/Madam
                                I am annual subscriber of tamizh thisai. My subscription code is [protected]. For the past 50 days I'm not receiving paper. Consider this as complaints and do the needful.