The Hindu Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 9, 2022

File a complaint to The Hindu

Having problems with The Hindu?

File a complaint and get it resolved by The Hindu customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

The Hindu

Tamil Nadu

The Hindu Phone Numbers

The Hindu reviews & complaints page 5

Sir/Madam,

I am Elangovan.V.B.R advocate chennai, I was subscribed ur english news paper 3 years before and latter continues approaches from ur customer care people I brought new subscription no: [protected] last month, but till now I didn't receive newspaper from 1st may onwards but I paid it yearly basis. I contacted an area manager named Rajaraman contact no: [protected] he did not respond and even did not pick my call....

I had subscribed to the Hindu paper on 19.07.2020 . However, it has not been delivered to me for the last two months to the address where it had been delvered.

Hence, this may be considered as complaint and take an appropriate action on this matter.

D. Mathialagan,
The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid a SB cheque on 10/04/21 cheque No.868508 for Rs.1299/- to Mr Shankaran Cell no.[protected] Distributor THE HINDU NEWS PAPER.annual subscription from today onwards delivery of paper STOPPED.No proper response from Mr, Shankaran.I paid the full amount for annual subscription.Please do the needful to deliver the Newspaper as soon as possible Iam a seniorf citizen don't torture me pillar to post. My cell no o[protected]

Hindu agent:
      Gowri Nagar
      NAD Kotha Road
      Visakhapatnam-530009

Mar 29, 2021
        Complaint Details Sir, I am residing in Coimbatore. I just want to know why the 'Metro Plus', the supplementary issue available with 'The Hindu' newspaper from Monday to Saturday is not in supply nowadays for more than a year from February 2020. Please clarify whether its publication has been stopped by 'The Hindu' or the 'Metro Plus' is not given by the local newspaper agent.
        The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have renewed my subscription to the Hindu . I was informed that the news will be delivered from March 16 th but not delivered. On complaining paper was delivered on March 17 th and 18 th. From 19 th to till date Paper is not delivered again. Your customer care gives me all false promises and assuarances that it will be resolved in 24 hours and I will get my news paper delivered tomorrow morning.

But it is not delivered. If...

Hi there,
          I am a registered subscriber of e hindu paper with name Gyanendra Kumar Jaiswal, today morning when i tried to access e Hindu paper from my internet i was not able to do so as the dash board of e hindu was not stable due to which i was not able to access my today news.
          Please look into the matter. i access e hindu subscription through my email id in the name - [protected]@gmail.com.
          Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.
          thankyou
          The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir My name is S sridharan G1 block 4 RGK nivas 42bharadhwajar street East Tambaram.Chennai.600059 The news paper is not not delivered to me since last two days and agent is of no easy access.From the date one my subscription has started so far I was not supplied the bed pare about 15 days.The delivery boy is very arrogent and told us to complaint anywhere other wise not to buy.I regret very much for having gone for yearly subscription.If you have a system please resolve.Thanking you.
            The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't received news paper for the past 9 months i have made complaint so many times but no one has responded
              My number [protected], [protected]...

I am not receiving your news paper daily past 13 more days
              The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A cheque bearing number 379761 dt 21 dec 20 for an amt 2, 095 forwarded by 4 RR (BIHAR) on 26 dec 20 for one yr subscription of Fortnightly delivery of Frontline. But, magazine is not being delivered to this unit of army.
                The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am advocate Sathish practicing as an advocate at High court, i am one your yearly subscription you daily Hindu news paper which has been not been properly delivered my door steps by you agent, in which i have already informed your agent but he did not response, past 2weeks, no paper has not been received he may be sold the same to third parties ...
                  The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ts never assumed that THE HINDU would be such a worst service provider.Its already 1 month since i paid money but no reply or paper till now.I had been a customer of HIndu for 5 years but dont know whats wrong with your team of this year.Really worst.

Please return my money or call at the earliest.I dont want to continue with your ethics less service providers.

[protected]...

I have received an SMS post giving cheque to your executive([protected]). The SMS states that my Subscription starts from Feb 01st 2021 with ID [protected].After waiting for 2 days i called the above executive and received our local agent number([protected]) and even he not answered my call.After an escalation the Executive asked me to contact Manager( [protected] ).He is also sincere, not answered to my call.

Now its already 15 days sincere i subscribed "The Hindu" with no newspaper.I am your subscriber for the past 4 years but never faced this kind of bitter experience.

I request you to take this on priority and help me in getting news paper.I hope i was contacted by the right persons rather fake people.Kindly confirm.

Rama Subrahmanyam
                    Hyderabad
                    The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The Hindu epaper site is having loading issues since past couple of weeks. Whenever I try to login, the page is not opening. An error message, this site can't be reached appears every time . Even if, by luck, it opens sometimes it will go blank again. This creates a lot of frustration after paying thousand rupees for yearly subscription. Please do the needful as fast as possible. I have stopped the subscription for hardcopy trusting their online version. So I am nit able to read news as of now.

Sir, I Have News paper stall in Sapthagiricircle Anantapur dist. 515001
                        I suffered from the Paper Distribution Agent M. RAMESH kamala nagar agent is not properly Distribution& I loss of 10-15 CopyS business per day pls take take action that particular agent& Solve the problem. Thankyou

Yours obidiently
                        News paper stall
                        Kamalanagar, Raju Road, Anantapur dist. 515001
                        The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Sabareesan . I have been reading Tamil Hindu news paper since it's inception sep 2013. I subscribed( In the Name of My uncle : Mr. R. Shanmuganathan) for Tamil Hindu newspaper for one year from 1.10.2020 ( Attached receipt). I am receiving my newspaper after 10 AM only, some days distributor missed to deliver ( recently 06.02.2021, 07.02.2021 too) . When I asked the agent this improper delivery timing, he replied that he is the only...

Hi Team,

I have NOT been receiving THE HINDU Newspaper for past 5 days. I have made yearly payment which is valid until 31-May-2021, but Vendor (who delivers newspaper daily to home) has conveyed that, newspaper has been stopped from THE HINDU group for me.

When we are paying for yearly premiums, this type of irresponsible behaviour from much previleged group is tough to believe. Completely dissatisfied.

My Details :-

Name : Prakash
                          Hindu Reference ID : W20200518ESUB7029
                          Subscription Expiry Date : 31-May-2021
                          The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

What is the timings of news paper delivery?

iam vamsi priya...I take newspaper since 5 months to my home

I take news paper from some called agent...he delivered newspaper every morning timings like 9 or 10 or ect...he don't give before 7 o clock...everytime same issue...

other newspapers like eenadu, sakshi they give 5 or 5 .30 o clock ...

why the hindu getting late...very bad agents...
                            Dear Sir
                            I have done Hindu Tamil Thisai Quarterly subscription on 24/12/2020 vide your invoice no. 14789 for Rs 444 and for the period of 01/01/2021 to 01/04/2021. But till date i have not received the news paper . I have given missed call to[protected] many a times for non receipt of news paper and I have lost faith on your service. Hence request you to refund the amount asap.

Stalin K