The Mobile Store Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Nov 15, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to The Mobile Store

Having problems with The Mobile Store?

File a complaint and get it resolved by The Mobile Store customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

The Mobile Store

The Mobile Store Website

The Mobile Store Head Office Address

Unit #501 & 502, Kohinoor City, Kirol Road, Off L.B.S Marg Kurla (W)
Mumbai City District
400 070

The Mobile Store Phone Numbers

1860-267-6767

The Mobile Store reviews & complaints(481)

My name is akash and my present number is [protected] and i will recharge my postpaid number bill payment of rupees 1000 and...
I want a duplicate copy of my bill of my iphone becaunse i have to submit it into the apple care dur to regarding activation...

Hello i am the day porter at the owen sound zehrs. I was cleaning the staff bathrooms when i got to the mens and your employee was in the bathroom. I knowcked on the door and said hello and he did not answer. I then proceeded to go to management to address this problem not mentioning any names and he gotnin my face and started screaming. 3 other zerhrs employees seen and herd it. He is the young red head that works the stand. Im not even sure of his name but andrea knows who he was and has herd both sides. I would like to have this addressed as it is unnesarry
The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Applicant has purchase the Samsung Galaxy j7 smartphone from Ballabgarh Haryana from a shop named (The mobile store). on purchasing this device we are getting the 1-year free warranty for the phone. when I was purchasing this mobile at that time shopkeeper has told that there is a scheme in which on purchasing any one of the mobiles we can get a free gift( in which any mobile phone, power bank or anything can be given). On hearing all the conversation from the shopkeeper I have purchased the phone and as a gift, I got a power bank cost rupees 800. When I saw the gift I refuse to take it so, the shopkeeper has said that in order to take the power bank he can extend the warranty of the phone up to 1 year more extended warranty. I agreed to his deal. but after 1 year I got some problem with my device and I contacted the Samsung service center situated in Hazratganj. when I reach there I have told my problem to the offices in the office they totally refused to take my device for repairing as they told that there is no extended warranty on the device. They have suggested writing to Samsung support team as I have done this also. but I could not get any response from Samsung regarding the solution to this problem. As I have send a complete report with attached cash memo slip to the support team of Samsung but they have not responded with any positive response.
    I could not understand that why I am not getting the service which I have paid for. As the cash memo completely shows that The Mobile Store has extended the warranty up to 1 years more but when I go to the service center of Samsung they completely refused to give their service on free of cost. So investigate this problem and help me to provide this service and keep the reputation of the name The mobile store.
    The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I had sceen an advertisement of phone at a cost of 1899/-.when I paid the amount I lost it...then no informational...I paid in the site of Amazon...I had the screen shot nd the msg that ma amount has been paid

Abhishek Lawrence's reply, Apr 14, 2019
    Amazon is very bad shopping...they can't even solve the problems.faced by the customer...wrost service

The Mobile Store Extended Warranty Number EXTMS3084219
      Valid till 10/09/2018, Service Period from 11/09/2016 to 10/09/2018.

The mobile set (Gionee P5Mini Black) display is not working. Gionee Service Centre advise to contact The Mobile Store only considering the Extended Warranty. Unable to connect with The Mobile store. e-mail forwarded on 19/06/2018 at '[protected]@themobilestore.in'. Till date no response. Customer Care No.[protected], also not working. Please suggest for necessary action immediately.
      The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I oder wireless headphones and ear pods but i get only headphone with wire.so, i want immedeate action because tge company contact number is donot work.i was put a email on given email adress but the company donot take any action or they donot any reply to me

The Mobile Store Extended Warranty Number EXTMS3084219
        Valid till 10/09/2018, Service Period from 11/09/2016 to 10/09/2018.

Jun 28, 2018
        Updated by 6123rana
        Nothing I've received from The Mobile Store end. I'm in real difficulty. Please suggest for immediate measures. Without the mobile working contacts badly effected. Please consider the matter as MOST URGENT.
        Mera mobile mene indore bheja tha vha se mera mobile first flight office me kho gya tha help kre plz

Just after a year we are facing battery problem for mi max.
          Refer below the photo and details of mobile....

The mobile store, i understand that you have gone through hell of situation. I won't spray spice on this burnt. I just want my mobile bill which i haven't received it via mail as promised during purchased. This is causing me 15000 rupee phone which is faulty and cannot be covered under warranty.
          Request you to provide me a service guy number, just need to retrieve bill from your system.

Pls support to provide my mobile bill.
          The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I should have thought twice before signing any insurance with unreputed company like yours. It is higher disappointing to see that you guys are literally cheaters. If really need money you must earn. You must not cheat. Such a disloyalty BPO you guys are. Till now I haven't received my 13, 500 which I paid for my insurance and it's been 3 solid years and I haven't received any amount. You guys will deserve for his one day.
            The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Please stop KHOKABABU serial. This is so rubbish. This is just irritating. Pls end the serial.

I had pre booked jio phone from the mobile store Bangalore on 19/8/17 Invoice no[protected]. Still I have not received the phone or 1500 rs refund. Please provide the phone or refund the amount deposited. I communicate with with Mr. Jeedhender in Mumbai head office, he told me to refund your money and he requested to sent the address as well as copy of invoice . As request I send to him. Still I didn't get any replay from him. Blow mail communication for your reference.
              The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1. I am brought this mobile phone in month of june 25 from your point at bhubaneswar, odisha with 1 year insurance. But know my mobile touchpad is cracked so kindly help me plz.
                2. At the first time my mobile money receipt 19999 ok but after 6 months this bill total letter not clearly seen. So give me my mobile bill on this [protected]@gmail.com
                The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought this phone in Month of September 2017 from Flipkart, I received the mobile, after 2 days o[censored]se I got to know that something defect in this mobile, like software problem and speaker.I tried to contact the Flipkart seller, but it was showing error, and I was not able to communicate to the seller, after 3-4 days the battery problem also arised, but I was not able to communicate with the seller, after a month the mobile got completely dead.Not even showing charging.
                  The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I request one retailer to port my no BSNL to airtel .but he charge me 200 for this and punch three times and scan three different sim I think he misuse my punch my no which I apply to port [protected]
                  Retailer address
                  On Delhi road jaina darmshala
                  Vpo kharkhoda dist Sonipat Haryana 131402

Sometime In my mobile display '' in mobile display it's shows ''something wrong'' can i know what is the reason

JIO mobile refund

VAJRAVEL REDDY
                    Attachments12/19/17

to [protected]@essar.com
                    Dear Jithender,

I booked Jio mobile at Rs 1500 on 19/08/2017 Still I Din't get refund or Jio mobile. Invoice copy is attached for your reference. Invoice no :[protected]

Please refund as a check on blow address
                    VAJRAVEL REDDY,
                    D291 East 4th lane, ITI colony, Dooravaninagar, Krishnarajapuram, bangalore 560016.

Feb 6, 2018
                    Conduct no of Jeethenthar 0226733500
                    The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I have applied for my PF before 3 months but still not received.

Dear sir, i had pre booked JIO phone from Bangalore on 19/08/2017 INVOICE NO[protected]. Kindly take necessary action...

Dear mobile store partner i had baying a samsung galaxy s8 plus on 6/05/2017 in your somdutt plaza kanpur store and that time your sales guy insured my hand set with insurence charege and today mornig my handset screen is broken so please solve my problem as soon as possible my
                      Insurence polciy no is aztma3205913 zero _dep adi slab5 and invoice no[protected]
                      My name is vikky jaiswal
                      Mob: [protected]
                      My email id is : [protected]@gmail.com
                      Feb 24, 2018
                      Raunak Pal's response
                      I recover my bill
                      Dear sir
                      I have lost my mobile phone's bill . So I kindly request you to recover it.

I bought the device of htc desire from the mobile store. I had to paid for two-year insurance same mentioned on the bill copy....
                        My ex certificate number is extms3039160 valid till 20july2018 is not supported by the mobile store ltd. Even support help...

I have ordered lacha saree with pink and orange colour, but l have recevied cheap, other model saree not use for wearing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 100% cheeap product

So request to return my product and give cash back (Refund)

Any one not involve any deal with this ziwra company
                        I am ordered t on 1/1/18, item recived on 4/01/18

Pls give any information about this cheaping call me on [protected]
                        The Mobile Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, i had pre booked jio phone from the mobile store khanna market new delhi on 12/8/17 with pre booking number prb[protected]....

I pre-booked my jio phone from the mobile store at indrapuri, bhopal (Madhya pradesh) but i don't get my phone. I went shop 2-3 times but it is closed. I also went some other shop of "the mobile store" but they also close. I also call on customer care no but all the provided no are wrong no and on complaint mail id they are not responding. Now i want my 1500/- rs back.

My prebooking no: prb[protected]